All Comments on 'Pt. 04: Restitution'

by RebeccaSymmons

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Are you going to write a story of Helen’s life and experience at Oakham

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sa serait intéressante de voir une suite et le début de helen

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

J'espère que vous allez écrit une suite sur la vie de Catherine.

Cela serai intéressant de voir aussi le début et la suite de l'initiation de helen

Brad_37Brad_3712 months ago

Another chapter would be lovely. Do you identify with this journey Rebecca?

GortmundyGortmundy12 months ago

That place needs to be burned to the ground.

Submisky35Submisky3512 months ago

What a marathon! Extremely well thought out and written. in spite of its length, I had to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would like to see story made into a movie.

lanslot78063lanslot7806311 months ago

Not the kind of situations I'd enjoy witnessing in real life, but an absorbing story of love and commitment. Very well written. not what I expected on a site of this type. A pleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i was hoping to for a experience of helen and her journey

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story really enjoyed the journey

Thank you for your work

dragoncheckdragoncheck9 months ago

This novel is a tale of female submission, very good written, comparable to the story of o by pauline reage.

I enjoyed it very much and recommend to read the second novel of the same author, with the titel 81

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story. Richard and Kate are two interesting characters. I wonder is Richard going to fully embrace Kates needs. Will he step up to the mark and truly dominate her?

Will he beat her? Will he “out” Kate by telling all their friends what she has become? How will Kate respond to her reprieve? Will it drive her on to a deeper submission? Will she be able to continue working in the Gallery or will she become a full time slave and be used more and more by Richard and Oakham?

I’d love to read more

PiercedClit1717PiercedClit17176 months ago

Kate's submission journey is fascinating. Loved the ending where she gets her mound tattooed and labia pierced. Wow!

Andreas_KreuzAndreas_Kreuz6 months ago

#meetoo story. The story is very well written, but we are 70 Years beyond the story of O. So for me to allow someone who has a sexual harassment history to continue his crimes and be protected by this society and to force the victim to take all the blame is very hard to swallow. That is why I gave it no stars. Being a dom myself it is very important for me, that BDSM is not a pretext for sexual abuse. And I despise stories, where this important rule is not observed. Kate is lawyer she should have dragged that Sebation to Jail. Being a BDSM-slave does not mean to give up your civil rights. Shame on you RebreccaSymmons.

Andreas_KreuzAndreas_Kreuz6 months ago

Whoever reviews comments, please drop my previous comment. It is much too harsh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous