Pt. 04: Restitution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Richard, she broke the cardinal rule."

"I know that, we both know that, but there were exceptional circumstances, I'm sure you'll agree."

"I did hear that there were personal issues at play in this case yes, but the fact is that she refused to obey, whatever the circumstances, and that's unacceptable."

"I hear what you're saying and I totally understand, but until this unfortunate incident occurred you must have been pleased with her service."

Richard was putting the onus back on Weston, making him justify his decision to exclude her rather than them having to beg for her to be taken back-clever.

"Kate was highly thought of and one of our best women, we both know that, but if we let this sort of incident go unpunished and relent, others will hear of it and choose to do the same, then where would we be?"

Kate's heart lifted. There was hope. He was going to let her back, she was sure of it. 'If we let these sort of incidents go unpunished' he said, not: we can't accept them or won't tolerate them. It meant that there was a way out, taking the punishment was her way back, she was convinced of it.

"There must be a way in which this could be resolved to everybody's satisfaction, Kate being taken back and the seriousness of the offence getting through to others," Richard pressed. My hero, she thought, he's going to do it.

"Well, as you can imagine, this is not the first time this has happened, there have been three others in fact. In those cases we gave the ladies the opportunity to...how shall I put this...atone for their offence, at our residential facility in Surrey."

Yes, yes, Yes. I'll do it, Kate thought trying not to show her joy.

"And what would that involve?" It doesn't matter, she thought, just tell him I'll do it, don't blow it now.

"Oakham Manor is a country estate in Surrey which caters for the needs of people with differing requirements within the lifestyle, everything from mild humiliation to the most extreme perversions. We could send her there to...learn the error of her ways, but there would be provisos."

"And what are they?"

"Well, undergoing the experience doesn't necessarily mean reinstatement into the group. What she gains from the experience would be far more important than enduring it. It's not just a punishment; that would be too easy."

"What do you think Kate?" Richard asked, bringing her into the discussion.

"I'm happy to do whatever it takes."

"Before you agree Catherine, you must consider what you're asking for, where you are now and what you want in the future and then decide if you want to be put through it. Make no mistake, it is a choice, but once chosen there's no resolution until we decide, one way or the other."

Kate felt elated. How many times through the years had similar material been used for her masturbation sessions: the fantasy of the cold damp cell, the hours of punishment, the constant beatings and the lack of mercy? Surely she could endure that for real. Her euphoria was dispelled by one question from Richard.

"You said, 'one way or the other', what does that mean?"

"When we send ladies there--under these circumstances--it's to test their suitability for a future with the group. What they do there and how they respond to the experience will indicate their suitability for a future with us. Enduring it is only one of the criteria for success. Of the three ladies I mentioned, two were not reinstated into the group."

Kate's realisation that the key to success was more than just enduring punishment did nothing to dampen her desire to be given a chance.

"So how long is it for?" Richard enquired.

"Until we see, one way or the other, that it's finished. There's no fixed time."

"Will you give Kate the chance?" Kate held her breath, waiting.

"Judging on past performance, yes." Joy, yes, yes. Oh, thank you, thank you.

"But, first she would have to agree, and then she'd be obligated, forced if necessary, to see it through. As you know, our policy states that slaves can say no at any time--before an assignment," he added, looking directly at Kate, "but this is different. Once there, that's it until we say otherwise. It's hard, severe even, and can be too much for some. You need to be certain that it's what you want."

"That sounds very fair, I'm sure she'll decide wisely." There's no decision to be made, Kate thought, I already know.

"Is this what you want Catherine, do you want to be given the chance?"

"I'll do anything to be given another chance, yes please, and thank you." She tried not to sound too desperate.

"When would this be?" Richard asked.

"Let's see..." Weston checked his diary, "oh yes, I'd forgotten that..." he reminded himself of a personal note, "there are others going on June 2nd. She can join them. That's this Monday."

"That sounds ideal, Monday it is."

"Then she must be brought here on Monday afternoon, shall we say, at about five?"

"Are you sure that you want to do it?" Richard asked, as they drove home. "It doesn't sound easy."

"The past week has been the worst I can remember, total shit in fact, of course I want to do it, or at least be given the chance to do it. We don't know what it is, do we, what they're looking for?"

"No, but whatever it is, I'm sure you've got it." His smile told her that he still loved her. She wouldn't let him down again; she would make amends.

Once home Kate couldn't wait to call Helen.

"Helen, guess what, I've been given another chance. They're letting me back."

"What just like that?"

"Well no, not quite." Kate told her the details.

"What will you have to do, or what will they do to you?"

"I don't know, it doesn't matter, I don't care. I didn't think I'd even get this far."

"Well done Kate, I'm happy for you, really happy. How long will it take?"

"Ah, that's the other reason I was calling, I don't know. Will you be alright with the gallery?"

"Of course, don't worry about that, it's no problem."

"The other thing is, if Richard's away could you look after Oscar for me?"

"Of course I can, just get him to ring if he needs me."

"He can't use a phone Helen, he's a cat."

"No, I meant...Oh very funny Kate. I tell you what then; get Richard to call me.

"You're a star Helen, I love you, bye."

55

They sat in the car for a few minutes before entering the Oakham offices, Richard asked one more time, even though he knew what her answer would be.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Of course. Are you sure you want me to?"

"You know I do, but you don't know what's involved, or what they'll do."

"I don't have to, without it we'll lose what we had and it'll all be my fault."

"Kate you don't have to, we can always pick up as we were before, and this is a big step."

"I know, and that's why I have to do it. The only worry is that I don't know what they want, what they're looking for, so how do I know what to do?"

"Just be yourself. All you've been through should see you through it; they can't want anything else, surely. What else is there?"

"Come on then, let's do it," he said.

Richard took her in. All looked normal apart from the young girl on the desk, standing in for Grace. She politely showed them into Weston's office, announcing them as Mr. and Mrs. Adams; perhaps she was unaware of the offices' activities.

"Hello Richard, nice to see you. You've considered this well I hope, Catherine."

"Yes Sir I have--we have."

"And you give your consent to your treatment, without knowing what it will be?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Very well then." Weston sounded sombre, almost sorry to be pushing it forward. Would he have been pleased or even relieved if she'd refused?

"The transports ready, she may as well be on her way." An awkward moment ensued. For once Richard was unsure of what to do, he hesitated. Should he kiss her or not? Say goodbye or not? Weston sensed his unease and granted them some privacy.

"I'll tell them she's ready." He left them alone for Richard to comfort her.

"It'll all be okay," he assured her, "and I'll see you soon. When it's sorted out we'll get back to where we were before."

"I love you, I'll be fine, don't worry." The hug and kiss calmed her. Weston returned with Eric.

"Richard," Weston said, "we'll be in touch to keep you informed." Then he showed him out, shaking his hand.

"Take her to the Manor," Weston told Eric. He led her from the office, opening a door Kate had never noticed before. They passed through what looked like a storeroom before he opened an outside door to reveal a courtyard half filled with a black van, an up market swish looking black van. Eric opened the rear doors.

"Take your jacket and skirt off." After complying, Kate stood in the warm summer air dressed only in stockings, heels and an almost transparent blouse.

"Put your hands behind your back please." After tying her wrists securely he added a second cord above her elbows. The constriction felt good. Kate needed help to get into the back of the van before lying, as directed, on the rough black carpet. Eric secured her ankles and thighs with similar cords. The closing of the back doors left her in total darkness. The creaking of the gate hinges and the sound of the engine foretold of their departure.

The journey proved to be uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. Kate tried to imagine their progress from the changing sounds. The noises of the city and the constant stopping and starting seemed to go on forever. Car horns, motorcycle engines and sirens could be picked out above the general hustle and bustle. The number of stops reduced and she sensed the speed increase until the monotonous, rumbling drone led her to assume they were on a motorway.

Her mind eventually drifted back to her situation. Was she fearful or excited; full of dread or anticipation? Perhaps she was dreading the 'treatment' but would welcome the result. As long as things returned to normal, whatever that was, she would be happy. How impressed and proud would Richard be if she were to be declared a true slave; to have undergone whatever the test was and come out triumphant.

The general speed reduced. She heard cars passing close by and moving in the opposite direction: they must have left the motorway. There were more bends and turns. Gravel crunched beneath the tyres before the van drew to a halt. The front door opened and closed moments before the rear doors opened filling the interior with light and the scent of freshly cut grass. Leaning in, Eric undid the cords on her legs before helping her out. He supported her until her legs began to function as normal.

Dusk had begun to take over the day; crows cawed in a row of tall trees. Turning around Kate saw the old house, the beautiful stone mullioned windows surrounded by ivy and the huge stone roof tiles above castellated bay windows. The well-tended gardens extended well beyond the croquet set left on the front lawn, it was beautiful and all so English.

Taking her by the arm, Eric led her through the Large, carved stone entrance and into a huge reception area. Her gaze was drawn upwards, following the dark oak staircase as it rose toward the exposed heavy oak roof timbers high above. She could imagine being booked into an upmarket hotel if she weren't standing with her arms tied behind her back, no skirt and only a transparent blouse above her stockings. The people moving through the area took little notice. The lady at the front desk obviously knew Eric and greeted him warmly.

"Seventy Three" he said, as he gestured toward Kate. After referring to papers on her desk the lady nodded, signed Eric's clipboard and watched him leave, just like handing over a parcel Kate thought. Moving from behind the desk the lady led Kate through to an office where a man sat at a large oak desk while reading through paperwork. In his mid-forties and wearing a suit he looked like an organiser, the manager perhaps? After standing her in front of the desk the lady left. The man slowly looked her up and down before speaking.

"Do you know why you're here?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, you're going to learn that slaves are supposed to please their owners, whatever the personal discomfort. They do that by having rules to obey, which also need to be enforced. You were given only one rule, am I correct?"

"Yes Sir."

"And what did you do?"

"I broke it Sir."

"Correct and now you've been sent here to face the consequences, physically and emotionally. If you break the rules you have to pay, but more importantly than that, you need to show promise for the future, get back into the group's good books. Retribution is needed."

"Yes Sir."

"You've already said you're willing to obey us or you wouldn't be here--you may come to regret that decision. Now you are here your obedience will be ensured-by force if necessary." Kate swallowed hard, as her heart raced, was that from fear or excitement?

"Do you want this or do you wish that you hadn't agreed?"

"I want it Sir."

"Are you afraid?"

"Yes Sir." He nodded, but made no comment as he picked up the telephone.

"Seventy Three's here...yes...send somebody to collect her...yes...okay." He returned to reading his papers. Kate studied the room; it was beautifully restored, simple but tasteful. The knock at the door interrupted her thoughts, she lowered her head.

"Come in."

The woman was dressed totally in black. The tight polo neck top, leggings and calf boots gave her a threatening look.

"Can you take her to the east wing please." The man said. The woman faced Kate, with a look of sympathy on her face, adding to Kate's concern. What did the East Wing hold to get such a reaction?

As they progressed from office to passageway then to corridor the surroundings became more functional and less opulent. Waiting in the scullery Kate smelt the damp musty air as she waited for the woman to unlock the door. Her heels clicked on the flagstones as they passed through to what appeared to be a former stable block with rough wooden walls and cobbled floors.

From a small room to one side, emerged two men and a woman, all dressed in a similar fashion to her escort.

"Seventy Three, here for treatment," her escort announced, "finds it hard to obey rules."

"Does she now?" one of the men said, "we can help her with that. Take her clothes off." The other woman approached, gripped the front of Kate's blouse and ripped it open, buttons flew to the floor. Using scissors she cut the sleeves open to remove the garment before throwing the remains to one side.

"Take the shoes off." The woman picked them up and threw them with the blouse before cutting off the suspender belt and ripping off the stockings to leave Kate standing naked, cold and frightened.

"Stand over there," the woman said, pointing to the other side of the stable, "and then face this way."

When Kate reached the position and turned she could no longer see the people in black, bright spotlights blinded her. Her tied hands prevented her from shielding her eyes from the glare. She waited.

A split second after hearing the loud whoosh a powerful blast of ice cold water hit her. She cried out, not only from the shock but from the pain--it was no domestic hosepipe. It was fireman stuff and the power knocked her backwards. As the onslaught continued she dropped to her knees. With no hands to protect her she lay on the hard cobbles trying to curl up in an effort to avoid the blast. Other jets started hitting her from new directions. The freezing water was being aimed between her legs, and at her breasts and stomach as she squirmed around on the floor.

When the blasts stopped, one of the women poured a bucket of cold soapy water over her before the others used long handled brushes to scrub her tender flesh. Seeking out the areas between her legs, under her arms and the bottom of her feet increased the discomfort. As soon as the scrubbing ended Kate knew what to expect and braced herself for the icy water used to rinse away the soap. Crying out proved to be impossible as the water in her mouth prevented her from breathing. There was no escape. Her spluttering and sobbing continued as she lay there with no option but to accept the cruel treatment.

When the water stopped she lay motionless on the wet cobbles, shivering and miserable. Footsteps approached. A hand grabbed her hair, pulling her to her feet, the pain intense. Still blinded by the light she failed to see the hand that slapped her backside. The slaps came, hard and fast before moving to her breasts. The punishment continued until the flesh became warm and red. Unable to use her hands to remove the wet hair sticking to her face, she tried to shake it free.

Hands guided her to the side of the room, forced her to sit and secured her wrists to a ring set into the bottom of the wall. There she sat, freezing cold, watching the people and wondering what would follow. It was going to be worse than she imagined. She thought of her warm bed-of Richard and Oscar-and wondered when would she see them again.

Voices broke into her thoughts, footsteps came nearer and the door opened. The staff brought in two new victims, their hands tied just like hers. Kate sympathised as she watched them go through the same torture she herself had just undergone. The older of the two, perhaps somewhere near Kate's age, took it well. The younger one, little more than a girl, looked terrified. Once finished they were secured next to Kate.

"There's one more yet, she's just arrived," a voice called from the small room.

As she sat waiting Kate she couldn't decide why she felt better, she may have been warming up, or maybe she'd gone numb from the cold. She wondered what the others were doing there, what crime they'd committed. Perhaps they'd committed no crime, perhaps they'd been sent by partners. They may even be volunteers, there for the experience. Perhaps it was their fantasy they were living out.

The waiting ended with the opening of the door. The voices gave away nothing, leaving Kate shocked to see Grace enter. The shock turned to astonishment as she moved forward revealing her arms to be bound behind her--Grace was the fourth victim.

Kate leaned forward to get a better look. In the dim light she could have made a mistake, was it somebody who looked like Grace? No, there was no mistake. She watched as the staff began the now familiar routine. When her clothes had been cut from her, Kate looked at Grace's body. She'd always assumed her to be in her early fifties but she had the body of a woman in her late thirties, fit and almost athletic. Her breasts were firm with large pert nipples, not over large, but bigger than Kate had assumed from only seeing her in office suits. Her pubic area looked smooth like Kate's, her lips small and almost hidden. The blasts of icy water had the same affect it had on the others, soon reducing her to a sobbing wreck on the cold floor and hair plastered to her face.

Kate found it difficult to comprehend the contrast between the immaculately dressed, efficient and composed office assistant and the soaked, crying and humiliated woman on the floor in front of her. After being pulled up by her hair Grace stood in the middle of the room waiting for the others to be released. Being taken to the back of the line enabled Kate to catch Grace's eye as they passed. Grace gave a half smile. Was that to comfort her, to tell Kate she was okay, or maybe it was just from embarrassment?

The smile soon disappeared as one of the men brought in chains, dropping a set in front of each woman. Their ankles were put in metal bands connected by a small length of chain before their hands were secured behind their backs with similar bands and chains. The neck collar felt cold, heavy and uncomfortable. The front of their bodies were left exposed with no way of covering themselves as they were led from the room.