Pt. 04: Restitution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked, Kate walked out with the young girl. She didn't ask where she was going or for what reason, she just did as she was told. They walked downstairs and into an area of the house Kate had not visited before, ending up in a room resembling that of a consultant. A metal cupboard, a covered trolley on wheels, a high fabric screen, two stools and a metal framed bed completed the sparse furnishings. Was she to have a check-up? Perhaps they needed to ensure that no damage had been done to her. The maid left her to wait alone in the room.

After only a couple of minutes, Richard and a young woman joined her.

"Ready then?" The woman asked.

"Yes." Ready for what she had no idea.

"If you'd like to lie back then and open your legs, we'll get started." While she positioned herself Richard brought over a stool to sit next to the bed.

"Lean forward for a minute, we'll raise this end so that you can see." With her torso raised Kate watched the woman bring over the trolley and remove the cover. She moved things around, clattering the metal dishes. Soaking a gauze pad from a bottle of clear liquid the woman cleaned Kate's pubic area before taking a new disposable razor from a packet and using it to remove any trace of hair.

After moistening the area once more she carefully lined up a small, thin sheet of paper before smoothing it out with her gloved fingers. Once the paper had been peeled off, all became clear to Kate. It was a transfer, she was to be given a tattoo.

The whole process brought back childhood memories, when they used to have temporary tattoo's in Lucky Bags. They'd lick their arm then press the transfer on, holding it until it dried before peeling away the paper to admire their new Tattoo.

Looking down she could see the small bluish mark, placed above the top of her lips in the centre of her triangle. The woman readied her equipment, ink, needles and water all placed at hand.

"This won't take long, it's not painful, just breath normally."

With one final wipe to clean the area, she began. The point of the gun tingled, and scraped as the buzzing continued. She concentrated, carefully following the lines of the transfer.

Surprisingly quickly the woman had finished. After applying some ointment she sprayed a clear liquid onto the surface.

"That's just a liquid dressing to keep out any nasties," she told Kate, then passed her a mirror, "would you like to see?"

The small circle perhaps only an inch across contained a stylised oak tree and the number 73.

Kate shivered and turned to Richard, a broad smile on her face.

"It's beautiful." He gripped her hand.

"It can be hidden by a bikini" The woman told her. Kate doubted she'd be allowed to wear a bikini anymore.

"Right, nearly done, lie back again." The woman lowered the top of the bed making Kate lie flat before removing a long needle from a sealed packet.

"Open your legs. That's it"

Kate felt her lips being pulled gently, she held a deep breath, gripping Richard's hand.

"Breath out." As she did so she felt the sharp prick followed by pulling. She could imagine what the woman was doing.

"OK. That's one done."

Surprised and relieved she smiled at Richard. The operation was repeated on the other side, followed by a cold tickling on her lips.

"There you are, all finished."

The woman raised the top of the bed and handed Kate the mirror once more.

"What do you think?" asked Richard.

She looked at herself. The two small rings near the top of each lip had been joined by a short length of chain. It was her bracelet and ring on a smaller scale. She turned to Richard, tears in her eyes.

"Thank you so much, they look beautiful."

"That wasn't so bad was it, not compared to what you've been through," the woman said, looking at Kate's marked body. "Here's a sheet of instructions for the aftercare." Then she spoke to Richard, "and stay away from there for at least a couple of weeks. It looks like she'll need time to heal there anyway, poor thing."

"Oh don't worry about that, she provides other options."

"Richard!"

Walking back to their room, Kate felt a slight ache from the area and the tickling of the chain as it swung from side to side. But more importantly she felt the pride of being permanently marked, and particularly of its significance. She'd made it, she was a proper slave of the group. They were only the symbols of what she felt inside.

Back in the room they prepared to leave. Her bag and clothes were ready, laid neatly on the bed. Richard must have taken them with him, hers were destroyed on that first day. Typical Richard she thought, he always gets it right, the cotton dress, light cardigan and low heels were perfect for the warm June day.

Standing and ready to leave, it took a few moments to get used to being dressed, to feel clothes on her body and the warm soft fabric against her skin. Did it feel normal? Would she miss the weight of the metal bands on her wrists and ankles and the sound of the chains as she moved?

"We should be off," he said, handing Kate her bag.

Passing through the reception area, Richard took her to the manager's office. He rose from his desk, smiling.

"You're off then I see. Congratulations," he kissed her hand, "we're all impressed with your achievement, and you should be too. Richard, you're a lucky man."

"I know that," he said, looking at Kate, "and I won't forget it. And thank you for all you've done."

"I hope we see you again Kate, but under different circumstances."

"Me too, thank you."

Kate left the Manor sitting in the front of the car, not tied up in the back of a van. Once through the gates Richard pulled over, took her in his arms and held her tightly, kissing her forehead.

"I love you so much you know, and thank you."

"I love you too, and I won't let you down again."

"I know that--but I was rather hoping that you would."

"Richard!" She gave him a playful punch.

Epilogue

Kate spent the following week fitting back into her old routine. Oscar had obviously missed her. He followed her around the house, never leaving her side. Richard booked a holiday for them, a week's break. It was to be a surprise, he wouldn't tell her where they were going but Kate suspected it would be Venice, she'd always said she'd like to return.

As soon as she entered the gallery Helen rushed over to greet her. When asked how she got on Kate just lifted her dress to show her the marking and rings. It took well over an hour for Kate to relay the whole story. Helen loved the part when Sebastian Lloyd rushed out, defeated.

Helen reported back on how things had gone at the gallery. Kate knew there would never be a problem with Helen in charge. Sales were up and she'd planned the next exhibition. Perhaps she'd be made redundant from her own gallery.

Although she'd been given time off from her duties at the Boardroom Kate mentally prepared herself for her return-vowing to approach it with a new attitude. No negative thoughts of her users and if Marshall Ralston wished to abuse her in the gym she'd be happy to let him. She wouldn't be jealous if others were chosen before her for punishment or to be used, she no longer wished to be the centre of attention.

Would she refuse ever again? Of course she had no intention of doing so, but who can predict what the future may bring. If faced with a difficult situation again she'd know that her users had the power, not her. Disgusting acts were there to test and challenge; without them she wouldn't have the opportunity to renew her commitment.

After the event, she could see the positive side of the whole Sebastian Lloyd experience. Without it she would never have reached the place where she found herself, she should be grateful to him for that at least. And of course, she'll always carry spare stockings and headache tablets--just in case.

Kate assumed that the break from her duties was to give her body time to recover and her piercings time to heal. Just as she began to long for the break to end the message arrived. She was to report to Colonel Mason. She'd half expected it, being made to start from scratch, back to basics, reinforce her role. She was okay with that, it would do her good.

Arriving at the appointed hour, she climbed the steps to the front door and rang the bell. How many times she'd been there following the same routine she could only guess at. The door opened and, as before, there stood Janet Bishop.

"Catherine, come in, please." Her pleasant demeanour made Kate nervy; she'd never directly used her name before.

"Please go through." As she opened the door to the preparation room Janet corrected her.

"No, through to the lounge." Kate had never been into the colonel's lounge before, something was going on. They were trying to make her nervous, that was it, just as they did that first time, so long ago. As she entered, the colonel put his book down and greeted her warmly.

"Catherine, how are you?"

"Very well thank you Sir."

"Good, and well done for last week, jolly good show, made me proud."

"Thank you Sir, it was your training that got me through it." The lack of a reply left an awkward pause, Kate was unsure of what to do or what was expected of her. Should she undress, or wait to be told? Janet remained in the room, listening.

"Show me your rings then." Kate lifted her dress. It made her feel more comfortable, exposing her private parts in front of him. "Lovely, Janet come and see."

"They look good, well done."

"So, you must be wondering why we wanted to see you today. Come on through to the study." That felt more familiar. Walking to the study brought memories flooding back of that first time when he had spanked her and the time they both spent the afternoon beating her.

As soon as they entered the study Kate knew it was not going to be the same as before--another woman already occupied the bar. Her first view of the widespread legs, and painfully marked buttocks drew a wave of sympathy from Kate. She knew what the woman had gone through to end up looking like that--and recently, she was still sobbing and the sweat still trickled from her body. The woman heard them enter, Kate saw her muscles tense. Walking in further, all became clear. It was Helen. The look of astonishment on Kate's face amused The Colonel and Janet.

"I thought you might be surprised. There have been a few developments here while you've been away."

"So I see."

"Yes, Helen has been going through her basic training." His use of military terms had always amused Kate. "But she's a bit different from you Catherine. You were looking for submission from within. Helen enjoys being dominated by others, she wants to be forced into things and she craves the suffering, pain and abuse she receives if she fails. Isn't that so Helen?"

"Yes Sir."

"Anyway, she's finished for today, so we thought you'd like to accompany her home."

Janet released the straps allowing Helen to stand. Face to face with Kate she gave a small smile which Kate returned. Janet took her to get dressed.

"I'm sure that Helen will fill you in with the all the details, I know how you women like to share the gossip."