All Comments on 'Pt 1: The First Blowjob'

by TheFunMilf

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

Nice story, would have liked it to be longer with more details, but I’m not complaining overall.

How did hubby react when you told him and showed him the video? Especially when you told him that your date tasted better than he did?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

I cannot wait to read more of your stories. I sent this one and your other to my wife to read. You capture some of the feelings really well. This is going to be fun! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Definitely a loving wife that likes to suck cocks

gillsfan1973gillsfan19733 months ago

Awesome first story, glad you and hubby are enjoying yourselfs and yes I follow you on reddit

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wrong category.

Fetish is that way.

—->

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mic story. Can’t wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonder why the "date" never ends up having an average or small dick. Hopefully hubby wises up and sells this cheating skank slut to a Mexican cartel so she can get paid to work in a Tijuana whore house and suck / fuck all the cocks she wants or doesn't want. Would be great to see the STD's do the bitch in.

KalimaxosKalimaxos3 months ago

Great story for this page. An average guy would read this and get hard. but the BTBers will read it and have a heart attack. or just post some stupid comments. F, them. Write more.

Beau47Beau473 months ago

Great story….look forward to the journey ahead.

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

Bullshit! If she is at least a 5, with decent hygiene, she could walk into any bar and smile at the guys and have a "Date" within 20 minutes. "Date" for the usual "hot wife" slut means a new dick, nothing more, just a new horn to ride. You write pretty well and I'm sure the wimpy boys will enjoy it.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

That was fantastic. I can’t wait for Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it… I would cum instantly watching my wife sucking her lover’s hard cock…

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

I love these stories more when told from the woman's perspective. Very erotic. I'm looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work. 5 stars.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding3 months ago

Straight forward, no games, great communication...

I love the dynamic!

Sumps2003Sumps20033 months ago

Wow! Just found you on Reddit! What a beauty!

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

A budding whore has to start somewhere.

BodingtonBodington3 months ago

“I mean it is one thing that nobody ever mentions about being a hotwife... HOW THE HELL DO I FIND DATES?”

That is probably the most unconvincing sentence in this story. Consider this analogy. If one goes into a casino, one may win a fortune maybe enough to retire on. Or one may lose everything one can afford to lose; even more if the casino will accept an IOU. But whichever scenario transpires one thing is certain, the casino will make a profit for that evening.

Similarly, if any man enters a singles bar to find a fuck buddy for the night, he might get lucky and score with a luscious babe or any woman for that matter. Or he will strike out completely and his hand would be the only source of sexual pleasure that night. On the other hand, should a woman even a two bag lady were to enter the bar, desirous of a fuck buddy for the night she will surely succeed.

A two bag lady is one whose lover needs to put bag over her head to avoid seeing her not so pretty facial features and dons another bag over his own head in case the bag over his partner’s head gets dislodged during their lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would really like to watch my wife suck a strangers cock. That would be so hot especially if she swallowed his cum! But I am too afraid to bring it up to her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story! 5 stars! I hope to read more from you. I fantasize about my wife doing this but I do not know how to bring it up to her.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 month ago

Great story. Would have loved for you to tell about hubby's reaction to the video and her telling him about it as she jacked him off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

anonymous, (about 1 month ago).....I never thought my wife would ever contemplate sharing sexy evenings with me and my best mate, but it did happen. I barely dared to hope it would go further after the first evening we played cards, without anything sexual happening. I worked out in my mind how to bring up to my wife the subject of sharing such a fun night with Brian, and it was certainly a long time in becoming a reality. I knew she liked him, but it was a really large gap before turning THAT into anything sexual. However, it was not such a gut-wrenching moment as I had built it up in my mind. She treated it as a joke at first, but realised I was happy, nay ecstatic that she didn't 'blow her top' in anger, but seemed (more than) okay with the suggestion.

Needless to say, we have consumed many happy hours in threesome fun, even now I often leave them for an hour or so of uninterrupted sex, or whatever they want to do with the free time, but, my wife especially, knowing I will be getting ever more excited at the thoughts going through my mind as to what I'm missing, (and which she will lovingly fill in for me later!!).

I must just add that we are not in our first flush of youth, but the three of us seem to be on a very similar wavelength when it cums to our sex lives, and I think it helps that Brian is just that little bit better endowed in the erection department than me, not that my wife has ever said anything about his manhood, (and I have never asked her). When we first shared those early threesomes, I was amazed that she seemed comfortable being naked with Brian as well as me, but it has definitely been a lot of fun for both of us.......three counting Brian!!!!

..........(unless he just pretends to enjoy having intercourse with my wife), mostly while I am there with them.

DarkVenomousDarkVenomous10 days ago

That was fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheFunMilf@TheFunMilf
Hey there :) What would you like to know? Well firstly every story I write has a video that accompanies it. Just check my webpage. I came here to share my sexual confessions and journey into becoming a hotwife and self-confessed SLUT! I am just your everyday mum next door. ...