Pt. 12: Touchdown!

Story Info
Lucy scores twice!
4.1k words
3.26
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please don't read this if you are offended by swinging, wife-sharing, or graphic descriptions of sexual situations. Remember, it's only a story.

Pt. 12 Touchdown!

We were laying in bed watching the usual dribble on TV, but I was thinking about a phone call I received from Chris a couple of days ago. I wasn't sure how Lucy will react when I tell her that Chris, her previous beau called.

I know my wife misses Chris because she has told me so, but now that she's a "pro" and tangled up with a doctor, will she want to see Chris again? I like Chris, and it's always a good time when he comes over to play with Lucy! He has plenty to be proud of and my wife likes what he physically brings to the table. The dude can bring the heat! Hell, she named a dildo after Chris, so I know she still digs him! But she's still a little mad about the "Ecstasy" we took during his last visit. After thinking about it, I decided to tell her about his call.

"Chris called me the other day."

Lucy sat up in the bed. "When did you talk to Chris?"

"Tuesday afternoon."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to hear about it."

"Well, what did he say?"

"He called to say "hey" and asked how we were doing. He asked about you, and what you've been up to lately."

"What did you tell him, Michael?"

"I didn't tell him about your new occupation or the doctor if that's what you are worried about."

Lucy slapped my shoulder and said, "Thank you, anyway, he doesn't need to know about that."

"I know honey. Discretion is the better part of valor, or something like that. I thought you were still mad at him, so I didn't say anything."

"I was mad, but I got over it. He didn't make me do anything. The only person I should be mad at is me. Next time I'll take a smaller piece."

"Lucy, did you say next time?"

With a devilish grin on her face, "Oops, I guess I did! What else did he have to say?"

Lucy leaned in a little closer to hear my answer. "Chris is taking a heavy course load this semester. Between school and his job there is very little time for anything else!"

"Did he say anything about coming over again?"

"Yes, he did honey. I told him we would be in touch. So you're okay with him as a playmate again?"

"Fuck yeah Michael. Anytime!"

"What about the doc Lucy?"

I didn't expect her response, "Ken made it clear this is just sex and nothing more. When his buds were hitting on me in front of him he didn't protest at all. It's just business. It's fun business, but still it's just for the sex, and the cash ain't bad either!"

"Alright honey, I didn't know you felt like that."

"If push comes to shove I'll hook up with Ken because $1500 is $1500. Doing it for money is naughty, and I like it!"

"So do you want me to arrange a play date with Chris?"

"That sounds like fun as long as I don't have something going on with Ken, or one of his friends."

I sat up in the bed, "One of his friends? Do you need to tell me anything Lucy?"

"No Michael, not yet anyway." Laughingly she said, "Two doctors gave me their cards at the party, so they must want something from me. Maybe they want to take my temperature? I'll let you know if something comes up."

"Alright, I'll wait a couple of days before I call Chris back. Oh, I almost forgot, Chris told me something about Mark and Pam."

Lucy had a big smile on her face and said, "What is it?"

"Well, Chris said Pam has started seeing women."

"Women? I had a feeling way back when that she had her eye on me. I remember being in her kitchen making drinks, and she was very touchy-feely with me. She never came out and said anything, but I thought she wanted more. You never know, it may have been fun!"

"Oh, and one more thing. Richard moved to Indianapolis, so no more worries about running in to him again."

"I'm sorry I fucked up with Richard, Michael, he's fun to be with. Would you mind if I call Pam? I do miss talking to her, and we could catch up on things."

A thought was bouncing around in my head, is Lucy interested in Pam? So I replied, "Go ahead, give her a call and see what's up!"

I turned the TV off, so we could get some sleep, but I couldn't get my mind off of Lucy and Pam tangled up on the floor. The constant thoughts of Lucy getting long dicked are wearing me out and the worrying about her safety is difficult to deal with. I know she feels safe with her man friends, but she is my wife and I worry about her.

In the back of my mind I was still thinking about our conversation. She has something brewing with Ken or one of his friends that she isn't sharing with me, or she would have told me to set up a play date with Chris. I'll let my call to Chris ride for a while until I get some clarity from Lucy.

Several days have passed, and my wife hasn't said anything one way or the other about hooking up with one of her boy toys. I didn't want to, but I had to check her cell phone account's call log to see who she's been talking to when I'm not around. There were numerous short calls to Pam's number and many more calls to Ken. But it was the unknown numbers that had me concerned. Who is she talking to?

I'm not afraid to confront anybody, but I'm afraid of confronting my wife. It's time for a table talk! Not getting to the bottom of my fears is like condoning secret musings between her and her lovers. There better not be any secret shit going on, I won't hurt my wife, but I will put a hurt on Ken or anyone else who thinks it's okay to go behind my back.

I got directly to the point and asked Lucy why the silence and what is really going on! Lucy had a look of surprise on her face and she knew she better come clean.

"Your cell phone account show's a bunch of calls to numbers I don't recognize. Who are they and what's going on?"

"Michael, those are the doctors that gave me their cards at the party. Kenny asked me to call them and talk about ....stuff. Business stuff, if you know what I mean."

"You can't keep me out of the loop Lucy. There can be no secrets or behind my back crap going on. If there is, shame on everyone involved because it will come at a price for those who try to fuck me over. You better tell your boyfriends what I just said!"

"Okay Michael! I haven't met up with anybody, nothing like that has happened, we just talked on the phone! I didn't know until today, but Ken wants me to come over to his place and watch football next Sunday."

"Okay, so why was that so hard to tell me? I have to ask for a table talk before you admit to that?"

"There's more honey. Andrew, Ken's doctor buddy will be there to. I didn't know until this afternoon what the plans were. I wanted to say something sooner, but I didn't know what to tell you."

"Watch football? You won't be watching any football unless you're saying fucking is now called football! So Andrew will be there, how does that work?"

"What do you mean Michael?"

"What's your plan Lucy? Are they going to tag team you or one at a time, what's the deal?"

"One at a time honey, neither of them are comfortable being naked in front of the other."

"So Andrew is good with the money?"

Looking down at the table Lucy mumbled, "Kenny told him I'm worth every penny." Lucy raised her eyes and said, "Can Chris come over Saturday? We can watch college football. That should be fun!"

"This Saturday? For fuck's sake Lucy, you'll be getting plowed who knows how many times on Sunday by the doc's, isn't that enough? I'll call Chris and set something up for Saturday after next. Will that be okay?"

"Sure Michael, I thought an entire weekend of sex would be fun, but I can take care of Chris after I'm done with my paying customers! Will you help me pick out a jersey?"

After Lucy stroked my hand for a minute I relented and said, "Okay, let's go to the mall and get you a jersey. Do you have a team or player in mind?"

"No baby, as long as it looks cute on me, I'll be fine with anything."

We went to a local sporting goods store in the mall appropriately named "Dicks." Once again I find myself helping my wife pick out clothes that aren't meant for me, but for her "client". She found a Bengals' jersey in the girls section that fit snugly, but not too tight that accentuated the soft mounds of womanhood on her chest.

It didn't stop at the jersey, Lucy wanted to go to Victoria's Secret and pick out some new black legging's and a transparent bodysuit to wear under her new gear. As I waited near the dressing room door I hoped nobody that I know would see me. Then Lucy poked her head out of the dressing room and asked if anybody would see her if she modeled the outfit for me.

I begged her to show me what she had on. When Lucy opened the door she gave me boner! The black tights exposed her beautiful camel toe and the see through bodysuit left nothing to the imagination. Every nuance of her gorgeous breasts was clearly visible for her doctor friends to examine. My heart was beating fast with excitement and I soon remembered it wasn't for me, it was all for someone else to see. I did have solace. It was going to cost her two doctor friends three grand to look at her. I know they would be doing more than just looking. The docs would be conducting a very close and personal examination of my wife's lady parts.

On the way home from the mall I told Lucy that I will be driving her to Kenny's house and I will be picking her up.

"You don't need to do that, I'll be okay honey. That's sweet of you to want to do that for me, but I don't know when we will be finished."

"Lucy, you don't understand. This isn't a negotiation! I will be taking you to Ken's place and I will be picking you up. You are not going there by yourself!"

"Michael, don't be silly, I'll be okay with the two boys!"

"Lucy! If I don't take you, you aren't going! This is my final word on this. I take you or you don't go.!Unless they want to come to our house instead?"

"The plans are in place honey. Kenny will be making us lunch, and we will be watching the game in his media room."

"This is for your safety babe! I have to know where you are and that you are being treated right. So are we good on this?"

"I don't think Kenny will like it Michael!"

"I don't give a fuck what Kenny likes. You are my wife, and I don't care how much they are paying you. I'm responsible for your safety. So are you good with me taking you, or not?"

"Michael, please?"

"No! I take you or you don't go."

"Ok Michael, you win. You chauffeur me to Kenny's house! I'll call him to let him know."

"Now that's settled so what time should we be there, and I assume you have his address?"

"He wants me there by noon to help with lunch. I looked it up on Google Maps, it's easy to find."

"Ok, that's half of it. When should I pick you up?"

"I don't know honey. When we're done I quess!"

"When will that be Lucy?"

"Michael, I just said I don't know!"

"You have two choices. The first choice is when you're done you call me and the second option is you leave at 6pm. Whichever happens first. No matter what I'll be there at 6 to pick you up, so be ready."

"Michael, I'm not a child! Don't treat me like one."

"Lucy, 6 hours is long enough! I will not let your relationship with Ken get out of control like it did with Richard. The same thing will happen to Ken if you let him talk you into something that disrespects me as your husband. Are we clear on all this?"

"Yes it's clear. What are you going to do while I'm with Ken and Andrew?"

"You should be happy with this arrangement. No other man on the planet would let you do something like this. Anyway, there are record stores and bars in the area. I'll hang out until I'm ready to pick you up. There's something else we need to talk about."

"I can't wait to hear it. What is it Michael?"

"You have to check in with me periodically, so I know you're ok. If you don't, I'll be banging on his front door to take you home! I don't think you want that, do you honey?"

"No, I don't want you to do that, so how often do you want me to reach out to you?"

"At least once an hour. You can text, call me, or do Face Time. Whichever you want. Don't forget because I'll be at his house within minutes to take you home. You can tell him, or I can when I drop you off. Whatever way you want to handle it."

"I'll call Kenny tomorrow and fill him in on the details. So I can go to Kenny's and watch football on Sunday?"

"Yes you can Lucy. I doubt that you watch much football though."

Not much else was said about Lucy's football outing until the night before when she asked me to help her trim and shave her lady parts. As usual, I'm more than happy to help her with her grooming needs.

Lucy was up early Sunday morning getting ready for her doctor friends. She smells good, she feels good, and she looked drop-dead gorgeous in her Bengals gear.

The new leggings were so tight that her camel toe was on proud display for her clients to drool over. If I missed a single hair on her lady parts it would have been noticed! Obviously she wasn't going to wear panties or a bra with this outfit. Underneath the jersey was a transparent black bodysuit that left nothing to the imagination. Lucy is ready for fun and all that remains to do is drop her off at Ken's snare and wait for her two friends to finish with her.

The drive to Ken's was very quiet. I could tell that my wife was nervous and fidgety during the entire drive. I asked her if she was okay because we could call it off if she wanted to. My wife told me that she wanted to watch football and play with the two boys. When I dropped her off at ken's house there were a couple of cars in his drive that made me wonder how many people were inside waiting on my wife. We kissed and hugged, but I had one final request before I let her get out of the car. "If there are more men than just Ken and Andrew in his house then you come back to the car, otherwise if you feel safe give me a wave, so I know you're okay with what you see."

Lucy took her overnight bag from the back seat and with a sigh she said she loved me and walked to his front door and rang the bell. Ken opened the door to welcome her inside, but before she went in Lucy waved indicating that everything looked good. I sat in the driveway for a few seconds thinking that I just dropped my wife off at a man's house, so two guys can fuck the hell out of her for the next 6 hours. The thought made me nervous and excited at the same time. Knowing that my wife wants to fuck these guys is difficult to imagine but yet it's going to happen today.

My first stop was a bar in Montgomery called "The Corner Pub." It's the perfect place to start drinking my uneasiness away. I drank a steady supply of Rum and Coke while I waited for my wife's first message to arrive. There were several football games on, and I wondered which one of them my wife and her two friends are watching.

Before I drove myself crazy thinking about what my wife was doing I decided to go to a nearby record store named "Everybody's Records and CD's" to look for some jazz. The store is like walking back in time to the 1980's. The walls are covered in vintage rock posters and album covers spanning back to the 70's. My browsing was interrupted by a text and picture from Lucy that showed the lunch they had made. She wrote, "Burgers and beer!" I suppose a girl can't screw for the next five hours on an empty stomach! I continued browsing through the jazz section of the store then I decided I should respond to my wife's text to let her know that I read it.

"Just the 3 of you?"

Several minutes later she responded, "Yes, Andrew is better looking than I remembered. Maybe a little shy."

After buying a couple LP's I went next door to a pub called "The Gas Light Tavern" and ordered some wings and a beer. It's a neighborhood bar that offers a small amount of privacy, so I could sit in a booth and think about my wife having sex with two men. My brained imagined the sounds of my wife's moans and the slap of skin as the boys ravished her beautiful body. Needing more than beer to dull the images of my wife I ordered numerous shots of Rum to help me pass the time. I hadn't heard from Lucy, so I sent her a text asking if she was okay.

She replied, "Still have my clothes on!"

"Go to the lady's room and call me."

She replied, "Why?"

"Just do it, I'm walking to the car, so we can talk."

My phone rang as I opened the car door. "Are you doing alright Lucy?"

"I'm good, things are starting off slow. Andrew is really nervous and Ken wants him to go first!"

"I'll tell you what will get them interested real quick."

"What is it?"

"Take everything off except the bodysuit. Then ask them if they want to play some football. Take a video of your entrance, I want to see their faces."

"That sounds like fun Michael. I'll Face Time you, so you can see it live!"

After she took off her leggings and jersey she started shooting a video of herself in the mirror. Her outfit left nothing to the imagination. I could clearly see the soft mounds of flesh on her chest and her dark bush through the transparent material of the bodysuit.

"I watched as she made her way through his house. As Lucy walked into the TV room her camera was pointed at the boys," then she said, "You guys wanna play ball?"

I could hear them laughing then Lucy pointed the phone at herself and said, "Michael, I gotta go!" then she hung up.

Okay, I think the ball is rolling downhill now! A few minutes passed before I started my car to go to my next destination. "Plaid Room" records in Loveland, is only 30 minutes away and the drive will give me time to think about what I want to buy next. "Plaid Room" has one of the best jazz sections of any record store that I know of. Browsing through the thousands of records will occupy mind and use up several hours of the afternoon.

Racing thoughts of my wife still filled my head and I just couldn't shake the images of Lucy submitting to their sexual perversions. Their sweaty bodies tangled up on the bed and Lucy's willingness to accept the inevitable filling of her pussy with another man's sperm had me in knots! Her womb, her DNA, craves the feeling of another man's hot jizz filling her waiting vessel. Sometimes I feel guilty because the thought of her fucking some new stud excites me so very much.

My phone buzzing snapped me out of my daydream. Lucy sent me a text, but I waited to get to my destination to read it. "All is good, round 2 starts in a few minutes! I have something to tell you when you pick me up." She included a selfie standing in a bathroom with an open robe on exposing her thickly haired bush! Relieved that she sent me a message I entered the record store to look through the massive record collection. There are so many jazz records at "Plaid Room" that I could stand here all day thumbing through the racks. My favorite thing in the world is watching my wife engage in sex with another man and my second favorite thing is listening to jazz records from the 50's and 60's. Awesome hobbies if you ask me!

After spending a couple of hundred dollars on records I left the store to go to a nearby pub called "Paxton's." Once again I tried to drink the nasty thoughts of my wife getting banged out of my mind, but it isn't working. Knowing that my wife is enjoying the company of two men is eating me alive. Time was flying by while I watched the games on the multiple TV's hanging on the walls. At 5:15 Lucy sent me a text asking if I was on my way to pick her up. I replied, "Be there soon!"

I finished my beer and quickly went to my car to get on the road. If I was pulled over by a cop I know a DUI would be in my future, but at this point I didn't care. I was on my way to Ken's house to get my wife out of their hands! 20 minutes later I was knocking on his front door to take my beautiful wife home. Ken had a surprised look on his face when he saw me standing on his front porch.

12