Pt. 13 - I hunt for Mexican Pussy

Story Info
A few dollars goes a long way with the ladies.
7k words
4.62
15.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 13 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories before this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

Enjoy!

* * * * *

My new housekeeper Ann and I fell into a routine which was quite nice.

She'd arrive at my condo at about 6pm on Monday night, having stopped by the grocery store, picking up all she'd need for the meals she would prepare for me.

After an initial kiss and hug, Ann would put away the groceries, then she quickly undressed and got into my kitchen wearing only an apron.

The apron barely contained her large tits, and there was plenty of side boob which I enjoyed.

The garment left her ass uncovered when I untied the back ties and she liked it when I came up behind her and placed my hard erection into her crack.

She would laugh when I kissed her tender neck from behind and my hands came up under the sides to caress those magnificent breasts.

I also loved to rub her taut belly, and while it may seem weird to some, Ann explained that I had a breeding fetish, meaning, I was interested in rubbing a swelling belly.

With a laugh, Ann said "I won't be the lucky one who bears your children but until you meet that someone, let's practice making a baby, so you'll be really good at it."

Her meals were always different but healthy and tasty, and we'd retire to the hot tub on my back patio with a chilled bottle of chardonnay while dinner baked in the oven.

You'd think we'd immediately start fucking, but Ann used the time to de-stress, and she also wanted to catch up on all that I had going on at work. Most of my side businesses were just dreams at this point but I was a focused young man and Ann encouraged me to keep making forward progress.

One of things that I liked about her was that she asked a lot of questions, but she wasn't drilling me for anything, the questions were framed to help me deepen my thinking and helping me to frame where I was going and how I was going to get there.

A few years later when I looked back on what I had achieved, I had Ann to thank for her coaching and mentoring. She's long since left my life and had a new life in Washington DC but we did stay in touch via email from time to time. As I suspected, she had some money behind her, and more importantly, she was well connected.

So, that old saying about not judging a book by its cover is very true. If I had not been as opened minded as I was, I might have dismissed Ann as just another Asian lady who cleaned a small chain of nail and massage salons and liked blowing, swallowing and fucking bareback with total strangers. I learned later that while she did clean the salons, and got paid for it, she was also the majority owner in all three units and owned the shopping centers where they were located.

After she remarried and relocated, I learned how she came into some wealth. About 20 years prior to me meeting her, her husband was killed in what was called an industrial accident. He had been working on a ship sailing in rough waters in the North Pacific and was killed instantly when a container fell on him while at sea. There were investigations, and lawsuits and Ann, while devastated, became a very wealthy woman. She moved from the Bay Area to live with her parents in the Sacramento area and never remarried. She invested her newly found wealth in real estate while working part time in low stress jobs, taking care of her parents. When I met her, her parents had passed, and she was finally getting out of her shell.

* * * * *

Another thing I liked about Ann was that she was smart. She did her homework.

In my hot tub that first Monday evening when she came over, while she alternated sipping her wine in between sucks of my cock, she said with a smile on her face "I've had my eyes on you for months Rick Valencia."

With that her tongue did a little ice cream cone swirl on the tip of my already hard cock.

I groaned, Good Lord she gave the best head (!) then I responded with "Have you been stalking me?"

Ann took her mouth off my cock, and I instantly regretted responding to her.

I loved her cock on me. Inside of her mouth, where her tongue and lips could work their magic. And she knew it.

"I wouldn't say stalking Rick. But I've been checking you out while you were checking me out."

"How could that be, I met you for the first-time last week!"

"Rick, you've been drooling over my ass and tits for months" and then she returned to sucking my cock, her eyes looking up at me as I digested what she just said.

Ann took me deeper into her mouth, her tongue swirling all along the bottom of my erection, and I groaned and thrust my hips to meet the source of this pleasure.

She worked on cleaning my cock for a few minutes, stopping only for a quick gulp of wine every so often.

Not that I was complaining, I wasn't.

I closed my eyes and just lived in the moment while this beautiful lady with a fantastic body and a mouth, tongue, lips, teeth, and throat simply pleasured me.

She continued to tease and talk for a few minutes but when her wine glass was empty, she went to town on my dick, and unable to hold back, I quickly exploded into her mouth.

* * * * *

While we enjoyed dinner, Ann explained how she knew about me.

It seems that she was a member of the same gym, and her yoga class was at the same time as my working out or when I was playing basketball.

That very early morning class was filled with hot babes, all of them wearing skin-tight leggings and cropped top, breast hugging shirts.

Whatever the temperature was in that yoga room, hot or cold or in between, it didn't matter because friends, the high beams were on.

Pokies galore.

And, as the class went on, not that I was looking, those tight tops, many of them white or soft pastel colors, got wet via sweat.

They might have all been in a wet tee shirt competition!

So, while I had seen her, ass up and head down as she was in the downward facing dog pose, I had never met her.

But I had admired her form.

She used her knowledge of yoga to offer me her pussy in more positions than I knew existed.

The bareback sex was plentiful and only got better with time.

* * * * *

We ended up in a fun relationship, having great sex and she taught me a lot about love, women and making love versus fucking.

I never knew how old she was. I never asked and she never said.

But she had a great body and she sure appreciated mine.

She became my life coach, helping me to set big hairy audacious goals (BHAG) and took it one step further by having me create a vision board for my adult life and I created an impressive Bucket List to work on adding to and checking things off as I accomplished them.

Ann gave me permission, and encouraged me to date other women, with only one caveat: that if I had sex with any woman, I needed to have a blood test for STD and if the results came back positive or they the results didn't come back before Ann arrived, I could only have sex with her using a condom and no BJs!

Since Ann drained my pipes Monday night, and on Tuesdays until she left my condo, I didn't feel the need to lay some hard pink pipe until Thursday or Friday nights. Which allowed me time to get my blood test taken care of but landing girls was still hard for me.

* * * * *

Ann was a great friend, but she found someone who whisked her away to the glamour of Washington DC. where her new husband was an Under Secretary of Something. We had a final fling before she moved away. She recommended someone to take her place as my new housekeeper with a wink. That lady only did hand jobs, but it was better than me taking care of myself.

* * * * *

So, life went on for a couple of years and now I am back to where I left you as Part 8, A Bounty of Booty, ended.

(Be sure and read Parts 1 through 7 before reading Part 8).

As you recall I was bouncing around beds with several beautiful women, taking advantage for the first time in my life, of available and most important to me, willing pussy.

I wasn't sure where I was going with any of them, and I didn't want to drop any of them because, well, I might end up with no pussy and I wasn't going back that road.

There would be no more whacking off for me!

Every year in the Spring my buddies and I took a trip somewhere warm to play golf, drink and if we were lucky, get laid.

This year we were headed to Puerto Vallarta, on the Pacific Coast, a 5-hour plus airplane ride. Because I made up my mind to go later than my friends, the closest room I could get to my buddies was down the beach a couple of hotels.

I had a two-bedroom, 2 bath hotel suite overlooking the ocean.

It worked out fine, it just gave us two hotels to check out the women.

One of the reasons the five us went in the Spring is because a lot of hot women from Chicago, Detroit, and Minneapolis hop on planes and head for the surf, sand and sun. Those ladies were looking for the same thing we were -- to get laid and have some fun. Those ladies need a lot of suntan oil rubbed on their backs, butts and legs.

We landed early afternoon and were on the golf course 2 hours later.

Before I go any further with my story, let me share with you that the average wage in Mexico at these resort locales is about $4,800 US a year. The people that make the most of this situation work hard for any tips they come their way. $400 a month doesn't go too far and if you play the game right, as I intended to do, I was going to be a very happy guy when I got on the plane to go home.

I had money to burn for getting ass. And I wasn't going to waste a lot of time waiting to get my dick wet.

* * * * *

Each suite at my resort hotel was assigned a housekeeper, three of them in fact. One worked from 6pm to 2am. One worked from 2am to 10am and the last one worked from 10am to 6pm. They were in the suite working, cleaning, if the guest was out or just down the hall on call if the guest was in the room.

I met the 10am to 6pm housekeeper when I arrived at my room after checking in.

She was not wearing a wedding ring. Nor was one hanging around her neck on a chain.

Her name was Aurora and while she was somewhat older, maybe early 40's, she had shoulder length reddish strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes.

There had to be some English or Irish in her DNA. Her pretty face and eyes made up for her figure: she was short and a little stubby. That is not to say she was fat, she was not, and her skin was incredibly smooth.

She had a mouth that was almost a bit too big for her face but not for sucking my cock.

I looked at her like a spider does to the fly: she'd be able to handle my girth quite well.

How deep she could take me, well, we'd have to see about that.

Despite her housekeeping uniform hiding her figure, I could see that she had some serious curves that I wanted to see and explore.

That ass of hers was nice, round, and those tits of hers were large and they looked like more than a handful.

I wanted to find out.

Aurora had a good command of the English language and a nice smile. Turned out she worked in El Paso for a few years. During the last recession she moved back to the Pacific Coast to her family and stayed.

She showed me around my suite, pointing out this and that, how to adjust the A/C, how the shower worked, the coffee maker, where the room safe was. Her English had only a slight Hispanic US accent.

Plus, she smelled nice, she had a hint of a fragrance. Visions of fucking her in every room of my suite got my motor running.

All these factors started Mister Johnson stirring in my pants and being just 28, I got hard, very hard, in a hurry.

Before I left Sacramento, I had decided to spread some of my limited wealth around on this once-a-year vacation.

When Aurora had finished giving me the tour, she asked if there was anything else?

Her eyes dropped to my crotch and my erection was unmistakable.

I wasn't embarrassed at all, I was quite proud of my length and girth and in the privacy of my hotel suite, one on one with Aurora, I was like a peacock showing off.

I smiled, she smiled back, and I took her by the hand which she didn't flinch or reject and brought her to the sofa in the living room.

I sat close to her, not close enough to invade her space. She didn't move away.

I didn't delay.

"Aurora, I am on vacation this week and I would like to sample the delights of Mexico" I started.

She had a poker face, so I wasn't sure how this would go, so I went on, thinking the worst thing that could happen is if she said "no" and left.

"Can you help me with that?" I asked her.

Her blue eyes searched mine and then she replied with a tight smile, "If I can."

I nodded and followed that with "When I finish the end of my business day, I would like some ... some companionship ... here in my suite, if you know what I mean."

She swallowed, a nervous gulp but her pretty eyes never left mine.

I knew she was thinking, considering.

"How much time are we talking about, Senor?" she asked.

I smiled and said, "From about 6pm to maybe 8 or 8:30, that's all."

I could almost see her brain working but before she could say anything else I jumped in with "And of course I would pay for your time and ... other services."

With no hesitation whatsoever she replied, "How much?"

With that answer I knew I had her.

I said "$100 each evening."

She nodded, still looking at me, smiling now, thinking of what she could do with all that money.

I tipped the scales with "Plus another $20 a day as a tip for your housekeeping efforts."

Silence from her, her eyes were downcast, and I couldn't read her face.

I knew she was counting ... and I was offering more than a month's pay for her to fuck and suck for five evenings.

Which presumably, she liked to do. Most women do. With the right guy.

I wasn't sure if she enjoyed a hard cock up her tight ass, but we'd soon see about that.

So, I continued, "You don't have to answer me now Aurora, but if you are interested, please be waiting for me here tonight at 6pm for our first ... meeting."

I reached into my shirt pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to her, along with $100 worth of pesos, or about a week's wages.

"If you decide to accept my offer, please go the pharmacy and pick up these items. Keep the change."

Her eyes grew large as she perused the short list: Viagra, KY Gel, baby oil.

She smiled then I said to her "Don't buy any condoms, I hate those things."

Aurora nodded, giving me a huge smile, saying "I don't like them either."

She didn't push back at the KY Gel.

Aurora knew I'd be visiting her back door.

With that, I took her by the hand and walked her to the door.

Looking up at me, she smiled, and her eyes danced.

Clearly, this was something she could get into. Fucking for fun and money!

I'm pretty sure she was not often propositioned by American men in their twenties.

I am not sure she was ever propositioned.

I had no idea how long it had been since she'd been laid but she was going to get her fill this week.

Clearly sold on making the extra cash, Aurora asked me if there was anything I needed right now.

She was anxious to get started earning her tax-free bonus. And to show her initiative. And thanks.

I also think she wanted to see if my big hard cock was for real.

"I could use some stress relief if you have the time."

Her right hand moved forward and landed right on my erection.

She began to rub me, slowly, teasing me, seeing how hard and big I really was.

Aurora smiled and shared "I can handle this for you Senor Rick. Now is fine is if you have time."

* * * * *

Aurora had all the right oral tools and the energy I was hoping for.

I blew my wad down her throat in no time flat, despite my best efforts to hold off.

There's something to be said about older women, and even if they aren't a 9 or a 10, they know tricks that the younger ladies don't.

I will say that Aurora commented with her eyes, her smile and her words that I was "very big" and that she was going to enjoy "it."

She untied my shoes, pulled my socks off, got my pants and underwear off and hanging on the back of a chair.

Back on her knees, my cock hard throbbing in anticipation, she didn't disappoint me.

One thing that sets the older BJ experts from the younger, less experienced ones is "the look."

Meaning, the older gals hold your attention because they stare at you as they bob, suck, lick, and tease.

You can tell how much it turns them on to have a cock in their mouths.

These women love the power they must pleasure you like nothing else on the planet.

Aurora was as experienced as they come, and I loved her for it.

I didn't last long but I was fine with that.

She gagged a bit at the size of my load and the salty flavor, but she was a trooper, and she knew I expected her to swallow.

Aurora opened her mouth to share that she had captured my sauce and while our eyes were still locked, she swallowed in one gulp.

Her mouth went back to my still hard cock where she slowly cleaned me and kept swallowing my declining discharge while my erection shrunk.

Her first assignment complete, I walked her to the door, and I closed with "I'll see you later" and she smiled in response.

I had no doubt that she'd be waiting for me when I finished my golf game.

Plus have all the stuff on the list.

I quickly showered and left for the golf course.

* * * * *

Down in Mexico they offer sexy female caddies for every player and because it was so late in the day, each of us had our own cart, a hot caddie to drive us and a cooler filled with our favorite beers. We knew not to drink the water.

The girls made next to nothing for their wages and worked on tips to survive.

There were five caddies, and I quickly made my selection, picking the lady who looked the classiest. I guessed she was also a bit older than the others.

We paired up and headed out to the first tee.

I took advantage of the situation early on that afternoon because I wasn't planning on sleeping alone. Once Aurora satisfied my needs, I wanted someone to have dinner and drinks with, then share my bed all night long.

My caddie was Elsa, she stood about 5'8" and I soon discovered that she had lived in Scottsdale for a few years, where she honed her English and her golf skills at Arizona State University.

She was very pretty, smart and articulate.

Her figure was typical of a female golfer, strong and lean.

Elsa's dark black hair was in a ponytail and her clothing was appropriate, but it was easy to see that she had a terrific figure.

I got a semi just thinking about those tan legs wrapped around me as a pounded her and taking her from behind as I gripped her hips. I wondered what her tan lines looked like.

I wanted to be the last one to tee off and Elsa stood close to me, sharing her knowledge of the course and where the first hole's hazards were.

She smelled good and I liked that she stood close to me.

Elsa knew the course well and since I was in a contest with my buddies, I told her I would split the big prize with her if I won it that afternoon.

But only if she agreed to have drinks and dinner with me that night.

And she had to get the other four caddies to come too.

Knowing an opportunity to make some money and as I found out after she had her second beer, to get out of her parent's house for a night so she wasn't babysitting her two small kids, she sold the dinner and drinks concept to her friends.

I led after the first hole.

I could see that my buddies were severely distracted because their caddies, once out of sight of the clubhouse, took off their polo shirts and shorts and rode around with only tiny thongs and micro tops barely holding their ample breasts in.

12