Pt. 13 - I hunt for Mexican Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, my four buddies, after just one beer, had their shirts off and their hands all over their caddies.

Underneath the polo shirts and shorts my caddie, Elsa, was wearing something similar but I had her hold off disrobing until I had a big enough lead so my buddies couldn't catch up. I wanted them a bit more plowed on the ice-cold beer.

I shouldn't have worried too much, one of the caddies pulled out some real heavy Mexican grass on the third hole and they all basically fell apart. It reminded me of the scene in the movie Hall Pass where the guys eat the entire marijuana brownie, when they're only supposed to take a small bite.

Things got even crazier when two of the caddies stripped off totally and asked their golfers to lather them up with sunscreen. As Elsa and I drove off to the next tee box, my four buddies were either getting blown or they were out rutting on the course.

The rest of the afternoon, Elsa and I shared my sticks and played against each other. To distract me, and to entice me, she took off her polo shirt and her shorts, and what she left on covered next to nothing.

She did have tan lines on her ass, and she was quite proud of them.

I could have bounced quarters off her ass, her tits were nothing less than glorious fun bags; firm and ripe, oh so ripe, just waiting for my hands, lips, tongue, and teeth.

And didn't she know it.

Elsa did a great job of trying to distract me.

As we finished the 16th hole, we were tied but then she took off her top and my first shot on 17 went out of bounds, basically sealing my loss.

You'd get distracted too!

When we finished the 17th, she took pity on me and blew me, smiling at my size and then swallowing a full load of my hot cum.

Elsa beat me by three strokes which I thought was a good showing for me because I had never played the course before.

Given the distraction of her near nude body I did okay, and it made me feel good that she complimented me on my golfing skills.

Eventually, my buddies and their caddies made it back to the 19th hole.

They were still high, and the beer continued to flow.

Their caddies had taken off the bathing suits and were wearing only the shorts and shirts, going commando.

We all made plans to meet at my hotel for dinner and we'd enjoy the sunset from the cliff side restaurant. If they made it out of bed.

* * * * *

Aurora the maid was waiting for me in my suite; she had clocked out and changed out of her uniform and was dressed in the clothes she works to work.

She stood up when I walked in the door and smiled at me.

"Which beer do you prefer Senor Rick?" she asked me.

She wasn't shy, she was ready and randy!

I had her undress in front of me and whatever shyness she had quickly disappeared.

Her body was very nice, a bit chubby in the belly and butt, but still very reasonable, and I liked her tan lines and her mouthwatering tits.

While her thighs were a bit thick, what really caught my eye was her dirty blonde bush.

Her pubes had glints of red hair.

It was thick and untamed, in need of a trim and a shave.

While I sipped my beer, a now delightfully naked Aurora undressed me after getting the tub ready for a bath.

She wasn't surprised when she lowered my jockey shorts to find a very promising erection waiting.

Putting my hand to her head, I pushed her down and without hesitation she opened her mouth and suckled the head.

It felt great and I didn't want to interrupt her, but I did by pulling her up off her knees to her surprise and letting her know that "That bush has to go. You'll shave it off for me in the tub."

Nude, she gently took my cock and pulled me into the bathroom.

Aurora turned on the water and poured in some bubble bath.

She told me to please step in and that she would be right back.

I climbed in and waited just a minute when Aurora returned with my beer and one for her.

I stood up and reached out for her hand to help her in, asking her to please down so I could massage her shoulders, neck and back.

Despite her bravado of walking around me nude, I knew she was nervous, so was I.

Like most guys, my biggest fear was coming too soon. No guy wants to get a woman naked, ready, willing and waiting to fuck only to shoot his wad before the lady is taken care of.

I admitted I was nervous and that I wanted her to enjoy our new part-time relationship together and would she like a massage?

She said that sounded good to her.

What I didn't say but was thinking was how much I was looking forward to massaging every inch of her naked body with my hands, my lips, and my tongue.

I rubbed some massage oils in my hands, warming the liquid. I put my hands on her shoulders and she flinched. I asked to please relax, that my goal was to please and pleasure her. I started to very gently massage her, moving to her neck and back to her shoulders and her upper back and then her upper arms.

Every so often I would put a bit more oil on my hands and start the sequence over again.

Not only did Aurora moan a bit, but she also started to relax when she realized that I wasn't going to grab her tits and pussy and have my way with her.

I massaged down her back to the waterline and a bit on her sides, careful not to tickle her or to force her arms away from her body.

As I went back to her neck and shoulders, she started to relax into me.

I scooted back so I could support my back on the side of the tub and Aurora followed so that her head was against the left side of my face. I could smell her shampoo.

As I gazed down her large firm breasts lay on her chest, nipples hard, for my viewing pleasure.

Just below the waterline was the pelt of her dark blonde pussy hair.

Her skin was tanned from the Spring sun, but her large nude breasts were white, topped by large brown nipples.

Aurora simply asked, "Do you like them?"

I think I licked my lips unconsciously and I replied, "I like seeing them like this."

She said, "You have been looking at them since you walked in the door, and I am glad to finally share them with you without my clothes on."

I didn't reply, I moved my arms over her shoulders and began slowly caressing those balloons with my oiled hands.

At first, I deliberately avoided touching her hard nipples, teasing her.

But after a few short seconds I couldn't resist and I rubbed my palms over her erect buds, which caused her to squirm.

She told me that it felt great. And to please not to stop.

Beneath her my cock had risen to diamond cutter status. She smiled and asked, "Did I do that?"

I said "Yes", still teasing her nipples, pulling, rubbing, squeezing.

Breaking the spell, I said very softly to Aurora that she had two major responsibilities when she was with me.

The first was that if I was soft, she was to make me hard.

She laughed and said, "I'd like that a lot."

Followed by "What is the second?"

I told her "You will enjoy the second task too, because after you make hard you need to pleasure me until I cum and get soft."

So, she laughed, "My work will never be done with you, will it Senor Rick?"

"That's right" I smiled.

"You've found the perfect job for me; how can I thank you?" Aurora asked.

I lifted my right hand up from her ample breast but kept the left one fondling her.

I moved my fingers to her lips and gently circled her mouth and said to her, "How can you please me with your lips?"

She thought for a moment and said, "I can kiss you."

To that I responded, "Where can you kiss me?"

She said "I can kiss your mouth, your body ..."

I said, "Where do you think I would like you to kiss me for the most pleasure?"

She moved her back, rubbing my erection.

"Where?" I asked.

"Your cock, your balls, I know you will love me kissing you there."

"Anywhere else?"

"Yes, men love to have their asses kissed ..."

I laughed, she laughed, it was funny and so unexpected that it broke the sexual tension a bit.

Somehow, we moved even closer together in the hot water and my left hand began fondling both breasts.

There was a silence as I moved my right index finger to her mouth and said, "Open your mouth."

I gently moved my index finger in and out of her mouth, like a small penis and she closed her lips around it.

She started working her tongue on it too.

"What can you do with your mouth?" I asked, as my finger moved slowly in and out and her tongue swirled around my finger.

She said, "I know you like me sucking your cock and coming in my mouth."

I asked her to show me her tongue and she wiggled it around for me, laughing.

"What will you do for me with that?" I asked.

She responded with "I will lick every inch of your body for you, and you'll go crazy begging me to let you cum."

Then I took both of my hands and moved them to her throat which I gently started to massage.

She lifted her chin up to allow me better access.

She was swallowing involuntarily as I slowly and tenderly moved my fingers up and down, touching her windpipe.

"How can you please me with your throat?" I asked.

Aurora didn't say anything for a few moments, she was enjoying my gentle stroking of her long throat.

She said to me "I will show you how I can pleasure you, Senor Rick."

She pushed off me, moving forward and pulled the drain to let the water out of the tub.

Then she turned around and lowered her head towards my hard cock.

Her hands spread my legs and then her right hand grabbed the base of my penis, and her left hand lightly grasped my tight sack.

As soon as the water cleared my erection, she lowered her mouth onto my cock, and began to suck.

And swirl her tongue, and with her fingernails, tease my very tight balls.

Then, as she took more of me into her mouth, her right hand reached below my sack, and she began search for my asshole.

As she reached the base of my cock with her mouth, my tip hit the top of her throat and I shuddered in pleasure.

I moaned.

I could almost feel her smiling at this unexpected pleasure she was giving me.

She began to move her mouth up and down my cock, her left hand tickling my balls and her right hand playing with my starfish.

As she reached the base of my cock, her tongue sought out my balls, and she was able to lick them, a sensation I had never felt before.

Her mouth, tongue and lips were working wonders on my very stiff dick.

I had no idea, no inclination whatsoever that she was this good at sucking cock.

She was using some great tools in her blowjob toolkit for my pleasure.

I found later she had more tools for me to enjoy.

But right now, she was using her lips, mouth, tongue, throat, heat, moisture, motion, and music.

Yes, music.

She was humming as she blew me, the vibration adding to the experience.

My God she was good at giving head.

Her mouth was wet and warm, her long, smooth tongue was flat and massaging the bottom of my cock as she bobbed.

Up and down, slow and then fast, slow and then fast, very deliberate and pacing herself, her nose nuzzling my pubic hair as her tongue sought out the top of tight sack with each cycle and the tip of my penis entering her throat, which felt heavenly.

She was so good at pleasuring me I knew I couldn't hold back, as much as I would have like to.

My hands gripped her head and her tight mouth assumed vacuum powers as I pumped over and over into her throat, groaning loudly as I experienced what I thought was nirvana as she swallowed my hot load, spurt after spurt.

When I was finished, still out of breath, I released my hands, she pulled off me, looked up and smiled.

I knew Aurora was a keeper.

* * * * *

Then, as my cock shrank, she bathed me, every square inch of skin, ridding me of the sweat and dirt from my golf outing.

She wasn't shy at all about getting close to me, and I helped my cause my getting my hands all over her.

I wanted her nice and clean too!

My beer got warm, so Aurora got out of the tub and brought me a nice cold one.

I opened the bottle and she sat on the ledge of the tub and asked me if I wanted to lather her up.

Did I ever!

I spent a good five minutes first washing that thick pubic hair.

Then, to sort of help her out, I trimmed away some of the brush with a pair of scissors.

I enjoyed watching as she shaved her pussy bare.

Her cunt looked nice minus the beaver pelt, and I couldn't wait to dip my wick into her.

Aurora probably thought I wanted her pussy, and I did, but I didn't want it first.

******

I dried her off and asked her to please go lay on the bed.

She sashayed her ass over the big bed, laid down face down and spread her legs a bit.

Climbing up, I spread her tanned legs further and started kissing the back of her thighs, letting her anticipation build.

Using the baby oil again, I started massaging her ass with both hands, working her glutes and continually spreading her cheeks.

Holding her ass apart with my left hand, with my right hand I started to gently push and rub all around her rosebud, massaging it slowly and deliberately, and Aurora lifted her hips in response.

She was groaning as I teased and pushed at her tender hole.

* * * * *

I was hard as a rock again, ready to take her ass.

I continued to work on her butt.

For a second time I rubbed oil all over her ass.

I massaged her from the outside in, working on her glutes before I got to her crack.

I asked, in a soft voice, "Aurora, please pull your cheeks apart for me."

She did, and I continued the massage by getting a finger into her ass, then a second, and finally a third.

I lubed myself up with the KY Gel and proceeded, after a few tries, to get the head past her tight ring.

Aurora never asked me to stop, that it hurt, or she didn't want to do it.

It was slow going and she would tense up and I would coach her to breathe and relax.

There were some tears, some grimacing and some groaning but she was a trooper.

After a few more minutes I was able to get my dick in almost all the way.

Aurora said she felt full, and I said it's not all in yet.

Breathe and relax, you're doing great.

Slowly, I pulled out and firmly thrust in.

She whimpered and I soothed her by saying I will go slower.

Pulling in and then out, I started to build up a rhythm.

Adding more lube to ease the way.

She began to push back, getting into it and became vocal about how good it felt.

Between gasps she confessed she had been trying different things in her butt to help her enjoy getting fucked in the ass.

She shared with me that bananas didn't work in her ass but did in her pussy; the best thing was an English cucumber, long and narrow.

I pulled out and flipped her over, pulled her legs up and stuck it in her slightly gaping ass again.

I was being overly liberal on the lube. I didn't want Aurora to fear me fucking her ass -- I wanted her to enjoy the sensation, the pleasure and the experience.

Well, she got into it big time, pushing back and rubbing her pussy and clit, pulling her nipples telling me deeper, deeper.

She came first squeezing down on my cock which intensified my pleasure.

Her pussy flowed as she shook with pleasure.

I continued to pound away into her tight hole.

The look on her face as she looked up at me was priceless. Her hair was stuck to her face, dampened by orgasmic sweat, a combination of pleasure and pain showed on her face.

Sort of a hurts so good.

I couldn't hold back as my balls boiled and I thrust as deep as I could, causing Aurora to scream in pain as her tight ring clamped down as I blasted my first load of cream deep into her back door.

When I stopped thrusting, I pulled out and dripped on her bare pussy.

My cock was covered with her slime, and I could smell her shit.

She said "You can fuck my ass anytime, Senor Rick. Anytime."

* * * * *

For about $800 US Aurora became my part-time slut that week in Mexico.

Each evening when I got back from wherever I had been, golfing, deep sea fishing, parasailing, or just laying by the pool, Aurora was there to take care of my needs.

I hate to sound crass, but from that first glance at her, I really wanted some of that luscious bottom of hers.

I plowed her tight ass every session at least once.

When I said "Spread your cheeks" she did it both quickly and willingly.

She whimpered each time I pushed in and as I started thrusting, she would grimace and groan softly as I slowly, but deliberately, poked herm driving deeper and deeper.

Aurora was a good girl focused on totally pleasing me.

Soon, she was begging me to thrust it as far as I could up her ass, telling me "I want it all the way! Oh yeah, all the way."

* * * * *

You're probably wondering if I made it with Elsa.

I did, I made it with Elsa every night I was there.

I'll cover that episode next.

12