Pt. 14 - Latina MILFs Are So Hot!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes closed tight, tongue licking her own lips, pulling hard on her nipples, Elsa's response was "Please Rick, please lick my pussy."

In anticipation, her pussy started to flow, her hips moved forward towards my tongue and I bent my head down and took a big lick from the very bottom of her slit to her now hard clit.

Elsa's hips bucked and she moaned "Oh my God Rick, please don't stop, please don't stop. That's the only thing that has touched my pussy besides my fingers in two months. PLEASSSEEE RICK. PLEASE BABY."

I slowly assaulted her steaming cunt with my tongue, taking it very slow, still teasing her but avoiding her clit.

I knew that she was close to coming so after just a few licks, I backed off and let her simmer. On high.

I eased my index finger into her slightly opened lower lips in a gentle probe and Elsa gasped at the intrusion.

I kissed her tummy and let my finger soak in her hot oven. I was tempted to rub her clit with my thumb, but I held off.

I said, "Wet your nipples again baby" and she did. Over and over, pulling, rubbing. Teasing herself, getting hot.

I let Elsa play for a few minutes; she was really getting into it because it was the only thing she could control.

I told Elsa "Stop playing with your nipples, keep your eyes closed and put your hands up behind your head."

"Good girl" I continued, "Now push your titties out at me" and she complied, her back curved, thrusting her chest out.

I leaned forward, my right index finger now firmly encased in her hot, wet baking oven, diddling her and I took her right nipple into my mouth.

Elsa bucked forward at the unexpected pleasure and a loud groan escaped her open mouth.

"Rick that feels so fucking good."

I suckled and teased her beautiful nipple until it was as large and aroused as it was going to be and then started gnawing on her nipple with my teeth and she bucked at the pain.

But it was also pleasurable, and she whimpered but did not complain.

I pulled my mouth off only to hear her groan in frustration.

Elsa was moist, hot and ready for me to eat her.

I moved back between her thighs and re-explored her lower lips with my tongue, lips, and teeth, used my fingers to probe a bit, getting her hot, bothered, and even more wet while I purposely avoided her growing clit at the top of her slit.

I wanted Elsa begging me for a lick, a flick, a swish or a suck.

I was in no hurry; we had all night, and I was going to make sure that she was going to confess on her deathbed that Rick Valencia was the best pussy eater she had ever been with.

It didn't take long for the begging, pleading, bargaining to start.

Between her tanned and toned thighs while my tongue was busy, so were my fingers, probing both her pussy in search of her soft pad and g spot and her rosebud hiding between her taut cheeks.

She groaned and her hips bucked as finally, for the very first time, the tip of my hard tongue circled her love button, and as her pleasure wave started, I made my first digital penetration into her tight ass.

Just one finger for now. But I do have big hands!

Elsa gasped and bucked, trying to escape my probing entrance I suppose, but that was just the beginning of my exploration, and I wasn't going to stop until my large, hard cock was buried to the hilt in her bat cave.

She couldn't have her pussy licked and her asshole lay dormant because for me it was going to be all of her holes for my cock, or no holes.

And if it was no holes, why should I waste my time? My hotel neighbor was hot to trot if Elsa wasn't open to being a three-input woman.

Because I was sure that one or maybe all three of my lady friends down the hall would be open to some backdoor love.

With my finger slowly but persistently fucking her rosebud and my tongue still teasing her now wet, steamy pussy, I stopped for a second and said to Elsa "I'm going to fuck your ass tonight."

Her response didn't surprise me.

"I don't care what hole you fuck me in as long as you will let me cum Rick! Please baby, I need to cum. RIGHT NOW!"

She was a screamer and that first orgasm had been building since dinner downstairs when I was playing with her pussy under the table.

I could have fucked her, but I wanted her to know how powerful it was to cum when you had no control over it.

Grabbing both of her hands and holding them on her thighs I focused all my attention on her very hard and very large love button, teasing it, licking it like it was a little penis and in response she began bucking her hips, her lower lips opened, and a small river of fluid started to flow.

"PLEASE RICK, NOW HONEY!"

I sucked her clit into my mouth and my tongue went nuts as Elsa screamed and bucked, she shuddered, she squirted, and her entire body shook in pleasure as she came for the first time that night.

*******

Then I rolled her over on her belly for a massage.

I quickly washed my hands and started in on her neck, shoulders, and upper back, giving her a professional massage despite being nude with a hard on that wouldn't quit.

At first, I knelt by her side and then decided it was better for her and for me too, if I straddled her ass and worked on her back and moved down her body.

My cock made its way nicely into her crack. I was hard. Very hard.

I was going to come soon. Real soon.

*******

I gave Elsa a nice massage and then had her order some more cold beer for me from room service.

There was as soft knock on the door just a few minutes later and when Elsa looked around for robe to put on, I got up, still very hard, wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the door.

It was Alicia.

She was flustered, my erection was evident, and she couldn't look me in the eyes she was so interested in what was under the towel.

I signed the bill, gave her a big tip, drawing out the exchange so she could enjoy the show.

I handed her the holder and she leaned in and said to me in a soft voice, soft enough so that Elsa wouldn't be able to hear her and said "The lady you are with is a skank. If you want to have fun, real fun, call me."

I smiled, thanked her and looked down on the receipt. Alicia had written her cell phone number.

*******

I don't know if we kept the lady next door up all night with our fucking or not.

Elsa and I pretty much did fuck all night.

The Mexican Pussy Hunt will continue in my next story. uHJHunto

12