Pt. 10 - Hire an Asian MILF Maid?

Story Info
Who knew interviewing would be so fun and exhausting?
3.4k words
4.4
29.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt. 10 -- Second interview for a Maid

The hiring process is fun and exhausting!

This is my tenth "adults only" fiction sex story.

I strongly recommend you read all my previous stories, in order, before reading this story.

This is a work of fiction; all of my stories are.

The characters are all adults over (well over) the age of 21.

There may be some typos, if so, please forgive me. I AM HUMAN.

Please enjoy!

* * * * *

Lily was my second candidate for being my weekly maid.

She was an older Asian woman; what specific nationality I was not sure.

Words that had an "R" or "L" in them were difficult for her to say.

"Like" came out "Ike" for example.

She was short, maybe five feet tall, slender with wiry arms, strong hands; long dark hair, no gray that I could see and a nice smile.

Lily liked to laugh, and I was just fine with that.

For her age I found her very energetic and soon noticed that she was a hard worker.

She had some other surprises for me, which you shall soon read.

* * * * *

I was nursing an injury that Tuesday morning when Marisol and Lily arrived.

Lily was going to clean my condo that day; on the checklist was a deep cleaning of my two full baths upstairs and the seldom used half bath on the first floor.

Plus cook breakfast, fix lunch and prepare dinner for me to reheat and eat later.

I'd been to the gym earlier in the morning to play in my basketball league game and as the game ended, I pulled my groin muscle on the left side.

Not a bad pull, but not what I wanted to have happen to me, this day of all days.

After what was a terrific "interview" with Lupe, my last story, when I came four times in the four hours that she was with me, cleaning the condo, I not only proceeded to pound my pud several times a day thinking about her, and all the fun we had, but I also wondered who else Marisol was going to bring by and would I be able to have sex with the lady or would it be nothing more than maid service.

When Marisol and Lily showed up, I was sitting on the couch holding a bag of now semi-frozen peas on the junction of my torso and left thigh. Right next to my Johnson and the twin boys.

After the introductions, the putting away the groceries and the cleaning supplies, the two took a walk around the condo with an updated checklist for Lily to use while she cleaned. Lily, like Lupe, took notes, which was a good sign to me that she was serious about wanting the job.

Lily was attractive, meaning she had a pretty face, but I had no idea what kind of figure she had underneath the company sweatshirt and sweatpants.

Marisol had no sooner walked out the door, when Lily came over to me, knelt in front of me, put her hands on my knees and asked "You massagee?"

Meaning, can I massage you?

I nodded and set the bag of peas aside while Lily slid her hands down my bare legs, untied my shoes, removed them and pulled my socks off.

Stretching up, still on her knees, she reached for my shorts on both sides and pulled.

I lifted my ass up to make it easier for her and she slid them over my butt and down my thighs and calves and set them on top of my shoes and socks.

I still had on my tee shirt and I was wearing that same thin cotton jock strap I had on when Lupe visited the week before.

Normally, a 25-year-old guy would have a hard on when the wind blows, but that morning, because of the pain and the frozen bag of peas, I had a sleeping cock.

The boys were also loose.

Sex was the furthest thing from my mind.

But Lily wasn't thinking like me.

She wanted to win the job of being my weekly maid and not just by doing a great job cooking and cleaning.

* * * * *

Back on her knees, she looked at my middle section and decided that the tee shirt had to go, so she stood partially up, reached the bottom of the shirt and pulled it up, over my head and stretched out arms.

Which left me sitting in only the jock strap.

Smiling up at me, she reached for my waist again, and this time pulled the thin cotton jock strap off of me, over my ass, down my thighs and calves and deposited it on the growing stack of my dirty gym clothes.

"You stay" she said to me, leaving me naked as she grabbed the stack of dirty clothes, and quickly ran upstairs to start a load of laundry.

I heard her moving around a bit and I assumed that she had picked up the dirty clothes basket in my bedroom and emptied it into the washing machine.

She was downstairs in a flash.

Lily had been wearing the company uniform which was the baggy, figure hiding sweatshirt and sweatpants.

In front of me, she kicked off her tennis shoes and pulled of her socks, and now standing barefoot in front of me, she quickly took off the sweatshirt, revealing a very nice chest with two very large breasts strapped into a black bra. Her cleavage was impressive. Almost massive.

"You ike" she laughed and then she bent over, giving me a nicer view of her chest and quickly stripped off her sweatpants, leaving her standing with only the bra and a black pair of panties.

Her mound was prominent.

I wasn't sure if it was because her pussy was a bulge version, or could it be covered by a thick mass of dark hair? Or both?

I didn't see any errant pubic hairs to tip me off one way or the other.

Her skin was a light brown, and as she turned around to show off her ass, I couldn't see any tan lines.

That didn't mean she had them, but standing there, I couldn't say one way or another.

Because her panties were full butt coverage.

I did notice that her ass and legs was actually quite nice for what I was thinking was an older woman.

Turning back to me she asked, "Hot tub?" and pointed out to the patio.

I nodded and replied "Yes," and she asked "I tun on?"

I watched her walk outside, pull the cover off and heard the blower turn on and then the heater to kick on.

It would take about ten minutes for the water to get hot.

When she got back inside, she knelt again at my feel and first pushed my right leg out, then pulled my left leg up so that it rested on her right shoulder, essentially spreading me wide open in front of her.

"Where hut?" she asked, and I put my left hand down to that crease.

In doing so, I pushed my soft but long cock out of the way, and when I moved my hand, the cock returned to its resting place, only it was starting to stiffen.

I wasn't embarrassed at all; I liked being totally exposed to Lily.

It was erotic.

I looked down at her and she looked up at me and she gave me a great smile.

I think she was going to enjoy this!

* * * * *

She clapped her hands together three times, hard; then rubbed them together to create heat.

Her right hand went to the spot that I had pointed out was where it hurt, and her left hand pushed my cock away and she lightly gripped it by the base, her warm fingers wrapped around my now growing penis while her left palm warmed my ball sack.

I jumped at the heat of her initial touch and she smiled at me and said "Stay" which meant, don't move.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and just enjoyed the sensation of having a female holding my cock and easing my pain.

When the heat stopped radiating from her right hand, she once again took both of her hands, again clapped hard three times and then rubbed her hands together, even harder it seemed to me, and then laid her hands on me like before.

The difference this time was that the heat of her right hand was hotter than before, or so it seemed to me, and with her newly warmed left hand on my cock, it continued to respond by growing.

When she wrapped her left fingers around my stiffening cock it was beyond half-mast and my sack was responding too, tightening simply because the palm of her hand was warming my twins.

My head back, my eyes closed and my breathing regularly, I heard Lily ask, "You okay?"

I didn't open my eyes; I didn't move my head to look down at her. I just responded softly, "Yes, very much."

"Feel bet?"

"Yes."

At that she pulled her hands off of me and went through the ritual of clapping and rubbing a third time.

This time, her focus was on my cock and balls and not so much the pulled groin.

Or so it seemed to me.

Her right hand cupped my balls in warmth and once her left had encircled my cock, she began to slowly stroke it.

Base to tip and back.

Base to tip and back.

Her hands were not large, in fact, quite tiny, but she had a velvet touch with them.

It felt fucking great.

After a few strokes of my cock her right hand left my balls and returned to the crevice of my thigh while she continued to slowly, but steadily stroke me with her left.

* * * * *

"Feel bet?" She teased me, knowing that with my full-blown erection I was doing more than better!

The groin pain was gone!

And then she stopped, quite suddenly and said to me "Time hot tub."

Of course, I wanted her to continue to stroke me, but she had other plans.

She stood up and reached down with both hands to pull me up off the couch.

I had to be careful not to pull Lily down on me, but when she pulled, and she was pretty strong, and I pushed hard to move up off the couch.

Whereas with Lupe I was embarrassed about having an erection, or perhaps I should say, Lupe seeing me hard, being that way with Lily was natural.

She put her hand around my waist, and I draped my right hand around her shoulders.

I was tempted to cop a feel but held off.

Not that I needed it, but it was nice that Lily helped me out of the living room to the patio.

Her only comment was "You big!" and I wasn't sure if she was commenting about being tall or having a big erection.

Not that it mattered.

By the spa, Lily held my hand as I walked down the two steps so as not to fall and I positioned myself in the hot tub so that one of the jets of hot water focused on my groin.

I made sure she got an eyeful of my hard cock before I sat down.

She grinned.

* * * * *

I was in the hot tub for what seemed like just a few minutes when Lily brought out two breakfast plates: bacon, scrambled eggs, orange slices and sourdough toast.

She set the plates down so we could eat and stay in the tub.

Lily returned in a minute with two cups of coffee.

She encouraged me to take a sip, which I did.

It was very good coffee, and I drank more.

Lily grinned, "You like?" and I replied "Yes, it tastes good."

She nodded, pleased at my compliment.

Then, with me watching, she took off her bra, letting lose a magnificent pair of tits.

More than a handful to me. Lily had a nice set. A very nice set.

Lily wasn't young, and those tits hung a bit more than a twenty something girl, but her nipples were impressive, the areoles large, maybe two inches across, and her nipples were like large pencil erasers.

She was turned on by being topless in front of me.

As I stared, I swear her nipples stiffened.

There were no tan lines, meaning she liked to sunbathe topless, which was fine by me.

She cupped her heavy breasts in offering to me: "You ike?"

I nodded, my eyes glued to her chest and she laughed "Fo you!"

She stepped into the spa, stopping on the first step, motioning for me to help get her panties off.

I moved close and she put her right hand on my shoulder for balance, and I reached to her sides to begin pulling her panties down.

My eyes were glued to the prize beneath the black silk, and I wasn't disappointed.

When I got them just below her thigh gap, her female magnificence was revealed.

She had a full bush, untamed, certainly the hairiest pussy I had ever seen, even in a skin magazine.

I couldn't see her lower lips the brush was so thick, but her mound was prominent, so I imagined she had a very nice pussy.

But what made it so much more appealing was that her tan lines highlighted her bush.

Not that I wasn't already there, but this coming out, this unveiling, gave me a rock-hard boner in an instant.

* * * * *

"You so big" she smiled at me as she climbed on top of me as I sat on the underwater bench of the spa.

I could feel her fur as she ground against me, her tits smashed into my chest as we kissed.

She groaned into my mouth as we made out, my hands all over her MILF body.

My breakfast was getting cold but who cared?

* * * * *

We fucked for the first time in the hot tub.

Lily's pussy was so incredibly tight I almost came as she lowered herself onto me, but my mind jumped to baseball stats in time to stave off a premature shot.

Her wet pussy hair added to the sensation and her groaning about how big I was, how I filled her up and that she never wanted me to stop fucking her just made me the cock of the walk.

As we fucked, as she rode me, I could feel her gratitude.

* * * * *

Lily was interested in a few things.

The first was getting my dick inside of her pussy.

Being she was older; she didn't get the opportunity to get fucked by a young stud very often and she wasn't going to pass when presented with a gift like me.

The second was she wanted me coming into her, bareback.

She liked feeling a guy spurt into her and she liked it when it dripped out; it made her feel young and desirable.

She wanted both of these things as many times as I could manage it before Marisol came back at noon.

And what I didn't know at the time, but found out later, was that Lily tipped the scales in her favor by grinding up and stirring into my coffee cup a 100mg Viagra. Not that I needed any, but this was her insurance for a hard cock that wouldn't quit.

* * * * *

When Marisol and Lily did their walk through right after 8am, Lily soon realized that Lupe had done most of the hard work cleaning my place, the week before.

She noted that no one had even gone into several rooms upstairs, including two of the bedrooms and one of the baths.

Calculating that she could get the rest of the house clean to Marisol's satisfaction with about 90 minutes of focused effort, Lily was determined to get plenty of action with me and my hard cock.

Did she want to win the job and become my regular maid or was she just in it for some fucking?

While I paid her boss $250?

* * * * *

I learned later that taking Viagra reduces the time between sexual bouts, which worked perfectly into Lily's plan for fucking and cleaning.

We'd fuck, she'd come, sometimes more than once, screaming as her body shuddered and she held on for dear life as I took her to heaven, time and time again.

She was clearly the Gold Medal winners in three sexual categories: easiest to orgasm, multiple orgasm and loudest screamer.

And, she'd be on the top five list of the tightest, hottest pussies too.

I'd come inside of her and while I recovered, she worked on one of the rooms to be cleaned, prepared lunch and dinner, vacuumed, did the laundry, folded my clothes, washed windows.

To spice it up a bit, she'd put a very sexy short apron that left nothing to the imagination while she checked off items off the list.

Seeing her in this helped me rev up my engine every time.

The apron always ended up on the carpet.

* * * * *

We didn't just fuck; Lily was one of the best cocksuckers I had ever experienced.

It was almost as if she was starving for a penis to call her own, while a lot of girls like to stroke a man until he comes, Lily was more interested in having my cock in her mouth when it wasn't inside of her steaming hot pussy.

She regularly acknowledged how big I was, but that didn't stop her from trying to satisfy me with her mouth, tongue, lips, teeth and throat.

Lily loved to get her lips around the base of my hard cock, just so that the tip of my cock was inside her throat, and then she'd slowly bounce a bit, just an inch or so, maximizing my pleasure as she teased and tormented me until I was begging her to let me cum.

Her tongue did wonders to my balls and my anus too. She wasn't afraid to stick the tip of her tongue into my bunghole, providing me with sensations of wonder for the first time.

Her lips and teeth kissed and nibbled my sack, very much a pain versus pleasure experiment which had me on the edge, not knowing what her next move might do for me.

My nipples weren't as long as hers, but that didn't stop her from kissing them, licking them, and tormenting a bit with her sharp teeth.

It was getting near the end of her visit and nude, she took me through the house with her checklist, making sure that she had cleaned everything to my full satisfaction.

When we got to the kitchen we sat down at the table and she went through the directions for heating up the dinner she had prepared.

With tears in her eyes, Lily thanked me for having her interview for the position and she asked that I pick her to be my maid after I was done interviewing all the candidates. I told her that I Marisol was bringing over a total of three candidates and that she, Lily, was the second one.

"And how I do?" she asked, tears running down her face.

I smiled at her and said, "Right now, you're the best candidate."

"Me, number one?" she asked.

I nodded and she took my hands in hers and our eyes met, and she said, "My ass for you."

I smiled and she smiled, and I said, "Next time, I get to fuck your ass?"

The doorbell rang and as she got up to answer the door, now wearing her company uniform, Lily said "My ass for you. Only you."

* * * * *

If Marisol smelled the aroma of sex, she didn't say anything to me.

She was happy that I was happy with the service. Marisol wanted me to be a satisfied client, one who would refer her business to other residential owners in need of a cleaning service.

But I still had a third candidate to interview before I made a decision.

* * * * *

I'll be back soon for the next chapter.