Pt. 16 - The Realtor Goes Above and Beyond

Story Info
Client satisfaction is a must for repeat business!
4.5k words
4.61
10.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 16 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Enjoy!

******

I had a great time on my vacation to Mexico and if I have the time, I'll share the details of my final days there.

When I returned home, I took stock of my finances and decided it was time to buy a house. My paycheck from Caltrans was coming in, as was income from the light industrial building I owned with my dad, and I was taking pictures for more than a few Instagram models and was receiving royalties from each when they had subscribers join their OnlyFans sites.

Was I having sex with the models? Some of them!

In addition, I was able to lease out grazing rights at my mountain acreage. In addition to my own place, I leased adjacent land from the US Forest Service, sublet that, and added that cash flow to my savings account.

Finding a house to buy is not easy, but if you connect with the right residential real estate agent, things go better.

My parents had introduced me to their real estate agent when they sold their home in Sacramento and moved to Nevada. The same lady worked with me to find and buy my condo.

Her name was Laura. I didn't know that she had been through a few major life issues since the last time I saw her, which was when she had given me the keys to my condo and gave me a nice hug of thanks.

Of course, she earned a commission on my purchase as well and she stayed sporadically in touch with me, always asking me to keep her in mind if I was interested in selling (I wasn't) or had a friend in need of someone to help select a house (I would if the subject came up, but it never did.

When I returned from Mexico, I talked with my parents, and they agreed with my thinking that it was time for me to buy a house.

My mother was overjoyed because to her this was a sign that I was soon to be married and my new wife was going to be popping out grandchildren. I tried to explain otherwise but she was in her own little world on the subject.

I did confide in my dad that I was dating quite actively, and he gave me some sage advice: There are many fuckable women, but most aren't marriage material. Enjoy fucking but be careful you don't have to get married (meaning knock someone up). When you meet the right one, you'll know it.

I wasn't planning on doing anything more than having Laura help find me a house, but I must confess that I found her attractive, smart, and funny.

At her suggestion, after we had spoken on the phone and she sent me some websites to look at, I met Laura at her office. She didn't look much older than the last time I had seen her.

She'd certainly earned a lot of money from my family and was about to earn more.

Laura, I found out, was recently divorced, and somewhat successful as a realtor.

Standing about 5'8" with a great smile and cinnamon colored hair cut styled in a way that accented her face, I guessed that she was in her early 40s, and was in great shape. Her clothing was conservative and got me guessing as to what she looked like naked.

At first, I thought she was out of my league. What would this woman see in me besides a large commission check? Is she taking me on as a client because of my family's history with her? I knew what a cougar was but given how professional Laura was, I didn't see her as "one of those."

But we started spending time together looking at houses and we enjoyed a few quick meals and some "coffee dates" as she called them as we searched the web at a local Starbucks.

When we were together, she started sharing some intimate things in her life. Her husband had walked out on her for some reason. I thought he was an idiot but who knows the real reason. No one ever knows really what goes on inside of a marriage, but I knew if I was patient and listened it would all come out of Laura. At least her side of it.

Women trust me, they confide in me, they share their deepest thoughts.

Sooner or later, I hear it all, or enough to connect the dots. Like NCIS or any other crime show.

One of the signs I picked up on right away was that Laura became more casual in her dress when we were together. It was starting to warm up, and she shed her business suits and started wearing more summer-like dresses. While still dressing professionally, she was displaying more skin and accenting her breasts, legs, and ass. Which were all very nice to look at.

And then there was the touching and the intimate way she acted around me.

I wasn't concerned or alarmed, more amused, but the way Laura behaved was as if we were a couple that was dating. Minus the handholding, kissing and sex of course.

Of course, I was a gentleman the whole time, but it was hard not to be attracted to her and of course, I wondered what it would like to be in bed with her.

After a more than a few weekends of searching, we headed to a gated community located on a hilly area near a private country club. Many residences were view homes.

Laura showed me three houses that were for sale, and I picked the one that I liked the best. It had a pool, hot tub, waterfall, and outdoor shower and a small "guest house" in the backyard. There were neighbors but not close enough to see into the backyard. It had everything I wanted.

The house was vacant, and I asked Laura, "Can you recommend painters, and other tradesmen to get the house ready to move in?"

She did and we closed very quickly. It helps when you have a good steady income and a large cash down payment.

I think Laura was sincerely flattered that I showed interest in her as a woman. Divorced women always want to know if they are hot, and the proof is when someone asks them out. So, I did, because the worst thing that could happen would be "No thanks."

The day of the closing, once she handed me the keys and gave me another big hug, those tits crushed into my chest, I asked Laura if she had plans for dinner.

She looked at me, smiled, and said "I thought you'd never ask!"

"Would you like to celebrate your good fortune?"

She replied, "I'd love to."

"Good, we'll have dinner overlooking my pool and then we'll go for a swim."

Laura laughed, "Sounds great!"

Grinning, I added the caveat "No suit required."

Her eyes lit up, she smiled and whispered, "Sounds naughty."

I filled her in with, "It is. And we'll both be naughty tonight. Very naughty."

I asked Laura for the name of her favorite restaurant and what she wanted me to pick up for dinner. And was champagne suitable for the occasion?

She said, "I'll be over at seven, and I love champagne."

Laura gave me another hug and a kiss on the cheek, then closed her office door and we kissed deeply. Lots of tongue. Our bodies melted into one another. Her big breasts were smashed into my chest, and it was all I could do to keep my hands from mauling her ass. She thanked me for giving her business.

I left her smiling. And a bit wealthier. I drove to my new house and directed the movers. I didn't have much furniture, but I had arranged for the guest house to be spruced up with new furniture and furnishings.

The doorbell rang right at seven and in walked Laura; briefcase and all.

She looked all business, but I knew otherwise.

"Do you want to take the papers now or later?" she asked me.

I turned to her and kissed her, and she kissed me back, our tongues getting to know one another quite well. For the second time that day.

When our lips parted I said "Welcome to my home."

I took her briefcase; I took off her jacket, said "Let's enjoy a drink."

She smiled and nodded.

I took her by the hand to the pool.

It turns out that Laura, as I had suspected, had a very nice rack under that conservative business attire.

I could see a white frilly bra under her almost see-through white blouse.

Even though it was a warm evening, we sat outside, under the misters.

I had turned on the waterfall and put some light jazz on the sound system.

After just a few sips, Laura shared the demise of her marriage.

She was past the crying stage but was still angry. Her ex didn't leave for someone else - he just left.

Laura reached out and touched me several times during dinner.

I knew she was hungry to be touched.

In no time flat we had eaten and finished the first bottle of bubbly.

How do I get women to engage me?

Interesting people are interested in others.

I just asked questions and listened intently, not interrupting like 99 percent of men do.

Women appreciate that about me and what that it does is it opens them up to sharing more intimate details about themselves, their relationships, their dreams, aspirations, and their fears.

"Let me give you a tour of my upgraded cottage" I said as I took her hand again. We walked hand in hand and after entering, I shared with her the living room, the kitchen, bath, and bedroom.

Laura had seen it before but had not seen the finished upgraded rooms.

I made sure that my massage table was set up with a clean sheet across it, ready to go. I wanted my hands on her as foreplay. That was the plan. I had never shared with her that I was a trained massage therapist.

She looked at me and asked, "Are you a masseuse too?" and I replied "I've been known to rub the knots out of necks, shoulders, backs and legs. Would you like to swim before or after I massage you, Laura?"

She was standing close to me, we were still holding hands, and she ran her free hand over the table. I could see the wheels in her brain turning.

We both knew where we were going to end up; naked and fucking. The question was what path to take?

She turned to me and said, "I'd like a massage and a swim, in that order if its' okay with you."

And then with a smile, she kissed me, deeply. Our tongues dueled.

"I'd love to have you put your hands on me" she said, her eyes sparkling.

I kissed her back and said, "You go ahead and get ready and lay down on the table, I'll clean up dinner and bring us out another bottle of champagne."

She asked me "Can I take a shower first?", and I replied "Yes, you have a choice, either in the bathroom or outdoors. I have a couple of shower caps for you to choose from for your hair."

Laura's eyes twinkled and she smiled and said, "If I shower outside who will see me?"

I smiled back and said, "Just me, sweetie." I kissed her again and said, "It's just you and me tonight."

She left to the bedroom to get undressed, and I turned on soft music in the cottage, lit a couple of candles and dimmed the lights and then I went to the patio and took care of the logistics of clearing the table.

When I was in the kitchen, washing the dishes off, a very naked Laura walked out of the cottage to the outdoor shower.

She had a huge smile for me when she saw that I noticed her.

I smiled back and she took a bow, laughing.

Let me tell you, she put on a show for me.

Laura had a great fucking body. Better than I had imagined. Very hot.

It was obvious she worked out, her arms, back, butt and legs were fit. Her belly was flat. Her ass was tight, even though she had two kids.

When she turned towards the kitchen, she raised her arms up, lifting her breasts and spread her legs, sharing with me that her pubes were nicely trimmed. Nice rack, with nice nips. More than a handful. I'd know for sure soon.

The drapes were lighter than the carpet, but I didn't care.

It still looked good enough to eat. The best calorie free desert there is.

She'd been in the sun, with great tan lines on her bust and butt.

Laura washed herself down with moisturizing body soap.

When I saw she was almost finished I walked out with a large beach towel and draped it over her shoulders.

She turned around and kissed me, saying "How thoughtful of you."

I looked at her and said "I like the way you look. You have a great ass."

She blushed and shared "I haven't been naked in front of anyone but my husband in years."

I kissed her again, rubbed her bare butt and told her "I can't wait to get some oil on you."

She laughed back "You just want to get your hands on me!" to which I replied, "Since the first time I met you."

We kissed and she shared with me that she'd had a crush on me for years.

With that, Laura took off the shower cap and quickly dried herself off in front of me, with the goal of teasing me. She succeeded.

When she was done, she handed me the damp towel, standing there naked, her firm breasts capped with hard nipples, looked at the "you can't miss the bulge" I had in my pants and asked, "Are you going to massage me wearing those clothes?"

A little smirk ran across her face as in, I hope not.

We kissed and I patted her nice ass and replied with a smile, "Give me five minutes and I'll join you - please get comfortable on the massage table."

Laura kissed me and whispered, "I can't wait."

Back inside the house, I made sure everything was locked up for the night and the lights were off.

I turned off the outside music and the misters but kept the waterfall running into the pool.

I took the fastest shower I'd ever taken and put on a tee shirt and a pair of dark colored gym shorts. Nothing underneath.

Barefoot, I stepped into the cottage to see a very naked Laura face down on the massage table.

Waiting for me.

I kissed her shoulder and rubbed her bare ass with both hands, making my intentions quite clear; she spread her thighs slightly in response. "That feels nice Rick" was her response.

I left the door open to the pool so we could hear the gentle, relaxing sound of the waterfall.

I opened our second bottle of bubbly then put my hand firmly on her very nice ass again.

With her legs spread just a bit I could see she had the lower part of her pussy trimmed very closely and I could see her lips.

They looked perfect for touching, rubbing, eating, and fucking.

I put my left hand in the middle of her back and ran my right hand up and down her cheeks, and said "Laura, what needs else attention tonight?"

She moved her ass around and lifted her head out of the hole and said, "Can you please work on my neck, my back and my legs too?"

I rubbed my hands on her ass like she belonged to me and whispered, "I sure can."

I bent down and kissed her butt a few times and Laura laughed, "What are you doing?"

I leaned over to her head and whispered, "I'm going to worship your body tonight."

In response she shook her ass a bit to acknowledge my goal and separated her thighs just a bit more.

She knew what was coming. I was going to get my hands on every inch of her body.

I started off by wiping her down with a dry towel to get any leftover drops off, working from her neck down to her feet.

When I got to her ass, I asked to her please lift and I reached under and rubbed her pussy under the guise of drying it off.

I took my time and Laura softly shared, "That feels good Rick."

She didn't mind being naked, but I wanted to remind her of just how naked she was, so I took a towel and draped it over her calves.

Then I started on her neck and shoulders with my hands and asked her "Please let me know when there is tension or pain."

She said she would.

Although I wasn't in a hurry I did work quickly, once her neck and shoulder tops were done, I went to work on her arms and hands.

A couple of times I bent down and kissed her ears and Laura giggled. I think she was flattered I was paying such intimate attention to her.

Then I started working on her back, sweeping the tension down to her butt.

I didn't discover any knots in Laura's back.

The knots I did find were in her shoulder blades, and I was able to get them out quickly. There was some wincing, but I slowed down, warmed some oil in my hands and took my time rubbing.

There was also some tightness in her lower back, which is common, and I worked on that, with one hand usually resting on her ass with one finger laying in her crack with the tip on top of her rosebud.

My intentions were clear; putting your finger in someone's crack was an intimate thing and Laura did not object. A few times she even spread her legs to open her crack wider.

Before starting on the lower half of her body I asked her if she wanted anything or needed a break.

She lifted her head and said, "Yes, some champagne please."

I helped Laura to sit up, her breasts proudly displayed in front of me.

Still holding the bottle, I lowered my head and kissed Laura.

She pulled me to her in a hungry kiss. She looked happy but again, starved for intimacy.

"Are you enjoying the rub so far?"

"You're very good with your hands" she replied. We kissed again. Tongues playing. I restrained myself from fondling her tits.

Laura smiled and looked at me while I was pouring and said, "Is it fair that I'm nude and you're not?"

I handed her the flute, clinked glasses with her, we each took a sip and said, "Your wish is my command. Please undress me."

Laura got off the table, pulling my shorts down, her breasts gently swaying.

Mr. Johnson was standing tall.

Laura smiled and said, "I like the look of things."

She took a second sip of champagne, smiled, and shared, "I'm glad I'm going to get to know him better. He's bigger than I expected!"

I kissed her and replied, "You have no idea how long he has wanted to get to know you better."

Her eyes sparkled and she smiled and asked, "Since when?"

I didn't shy away, and I replied, "Laura, I know a person is not supposed to lust after another man's wife, so forgive me when I say this but since I laid eyes on you the very first time. Do you remember when we first met?"

She nodded, "Yes, Rick, you were right out of college, and you met me in my office when you wanted to know what it took to buy a condo. And by the way, I felt the same way you did back then."

Then she reached up and pulled my shirt off my head.

And she came up to me, her breasts pressing into my hairy chest and she

pulled me down for a nice long kiss, which only made me bigger and harder.

Laura said, "What we have here is two very naked consenting adults who have wanted to be with each other for years."

With that she handed me back her flute, kissed me again, and climbed back on the table, face down.

A woman who knows what she wants. In this case, a nude man, and a massage. Followed by his cock. I get it.

I guessed at this point she was up for a night of serious fucking but nothing beyond that.

I rubbed more oil into my hands and started in on her butt. I took each cheek and worked it over independently of the other. Laura loved it.

As I did this, I purposely separated her thighs, making her lower lips visible to me.

While I worked on one cheek, my other hand would be on the top of her thigh, my fingers deep in the crevice, lightly touching her pussy.

I quickly detected the aroma of an aroused female.

Laura was surprised to feel that I had found knots in both cheeks and that I was able to rub them out.

Then I started rubbing the canyon walls of her ass, and I wasn't shy about pouring some warm oil down her crack.

I was interested to hear her reaction to all of this, and it didn't take long.

When my finger pushed down on her little puckered rosebud, a now hot and horny Laura pushed back.

Keeping my finger on the hole I moved my left hand to her lower back and bent over and whispered in her ear, "Shall I continue?" and she said softly "Yes, don't stop."

Would my one-night stand turn into a three-hole night with Laura? I got even harder thinking about the possibilities.

I gave her the Grand Canyon Massage. There was no place on Laura's lower body that was safe from my rubbing hands and probing fingers.

She loved it when my finger first penetrated her ass and when ape shit crazy when I started see sawing her ass with three fingers of my left hand while I was finger fucking her very wet and very tight pussy with my right hand.

12