Pt. 16 - The Realtor Goes Above and Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was soon up on all fours pulling on her nipples and growling as she came again and again.

I was relentless in my massage giving her no escape - no way to get away from my probing, thrusting fingers with one goal: to give her multiple orgasms.

I succeeded, and every time she thought I was done I'd introduce something new into her sexual equation.

My fingers worked well in her ass, but I replaced them with a large, lubed dildo that stretched her and sought out her bowels.

She moaned as I pushed that monster deep into her bowels, but she didn't object.

I began fucking Laura's ass with it in preparation for introducing my rock-hard cock to her newly stretched hole.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy while I proceeded to focus on her stiff clit.

After she came, I stuck my finger back into her wet hot steamy pussy and found her g-spot which I massaged causing her to cum again.

I pulled out the dido in her ass and replaced it with an even larger butt plug. She took it like a champ screaming "Yes, yes, don't stop Rick!"

By now Laura knew I was going to use all her holes and push her boundaries.

I rolled her over on her back to find her once dry hair a mat of sweat. I kissed her and while she rested, I sucked on her right nipple, and she responded by holding my head to her breast.

Pulling my head off her tit, we kissed a long time and while doing so I started fingering her pussy again. In no time she was bucking against my finger as I circled her clit with my thumb.

Laura came again.

I asked her to roll over and I pulled out the butt plug.

"My God Rick I have never come so many times. I had no idea you would do this to me."

I laughed softly and said, "Should I continue, or do you want to go home?"

Laura reached up to me and said, laughing, "I'm not leaving. We're going to fuck until your cock falls off!"

With that, I climbed on the massage table, so we were side by side and we kissed for a long time, comfortably. I liked sucking on her nipples and she stroked me. I think she was missing the intimacy of a good marriage and she held on to me; she just wanted me to be close to her.

I took Laura by the hand back to the shower, put the shower cap on her and washed the oil from her (she loved my hands on her body) and we got in the hot tub, enjoying the champagne while we kissed and fooled around.

We ended up fucking in the hot tub, I took her from behind with one hand on her clit and the other on her tits which she enjoyed.

We swam a bit in the pool, and she sucked me hard while I sat on the steps and then we fucked again.

I took her by the hand back to the shower to get the chlorine off before taking her to my brand-new bed in the cottage.

I fucked Laura hard that night and she loved it. I flipped her around so many times she didn't know which hole I was going into next.

I came into her four times that night, the last time in her ass at about four in the morning. God it was good. The sex with Laura was very good.

Laura was no stranger to anal sex, but she hadn't had it in a long time, and she told me I was the biggest man she ever had in her ass.

She thanked me for being generous with the lube.

She had a tight pussy and a tighter ass, and she swallowed like a champ too.

Between bouts we laid side by side kissing like lovers, but we knew we wouldn't be going anywhere with it. Laura was still bitter from her divorce and wasn't about to jump into anything serious anytime soon.

We talked about getting together on the weekends when she didn't have her kids. I told her about my property in the mountains and she was excited to visit.

She left for home just before 6am, headed out before any of my neighbors could see her leave.

Laura was dripping from both holes, but she was smiling. It wasn't the commission money she earned; she had gotten thoroughly fucked for the first time in years and felt desired and wanted by a younger man. That was a real boost to her ego.

*******

Rick Valencia will be back soon.

12