Pt. 19 - My Summer of Love

Story Info
I am tag teamed by two pussy blocking MILFS.
4.8k words
4.75
9.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 19 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

I'm calling this one "My Summer of Love".

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Enjoy!

******

If you read my last story, part 18, it ended with me getting a phone call from Joy, the oversexed, frustrated newlywed bride, whom I had been having great sex with on a regular basis, sharing with me that she was pregnant.

It turns out she wasn't. Thank God! She was just late a few days, but it put the fear of God into me, just as it does every man who doesn't use protection when having sex.

After that episode, I cooled it off quickly with Joy. Like instantly. I just made myself unavailable to her. She got the message. But it took a few days.

Since I didn't have an exclusive with any lady, I attempted, without a lot of luck, to get my female partners into a rotation. This turned out to be disappointing at first but there was a blessing in disguise and that was that an unlikely candidate rose to the top of my list of lovers. But not before I had another lady to share my bed.

*******

The morning after Laura (my real estate agent) and I parted after having a long almost sleepless night of non-stop kissing, licking, biting, caressing; interrupted by long rounds of hot fucking, all fueled by long simmering lust between us that was uncovered at dinner and the massage that followed, we had agreed that we would go up to my acreage in the mountains for a nice weekend alone.

It took some doing coordinating calendars as we both had busy schedules and Laura had two young daughters and a divorced husband who rarely stepped up to make good on his visitation rights. Or child support payments.

In the meantime, we continued to see one another and then Laura turned up the heat.

Laura surprised me one Monday morning not long after our overnight sex bout by pulling up next to me in the parking lot of my gym. It was not quite 6am.

Greeting me with a smile and a "Good morning" she kissed me like a lover and announced that she had joined my gym and had a personal training session Monday through Thursday mornings at 6am, and oh by the way, could we have a quick cup of coffee when we both finished?

The coffee was a smokescreen. What ended up happening was that Laura waited for me in the lobby of the gym and we headed out holding hands to the back seat of my truck, and behind my dark tinted windows, fooled around.

Fooled around was probably an understatement. We had sex. It was great. Because it was unexpected. Because I needed it, because she wanted it. Yes, she wanted it! And, it was sort of in public. Because it was hot.

She'd blow me, I'd eat her, and we made sure the other came. Laura loved licking my sweaty balls and cock; got a great deal of pleasure seeing how big and hard she could get me, and she made damn sure I came in either her mouth, her pussy, or her ass. After I blasted my seed, she'd lick me clean, kiss me, tell me she loved me and asked me what I wanted for lunch!

Morning sex is the best and since Laura couldn't be with me when I woke up, this was a pretty good substitution. If she'd spent the night, we probably wouldn't have made it to the gym.

Just after noon every day Laura would knock on my door, bringing me whatever I wanted for lunch, and we ate quickly before we had a playful romp on a couch during my midday work break.

If I could take a longer lunch break, we'd quickly head for the bedroom, or the hot tub. Or the pool for a swim and a fuck.

It wasn't a wham bam thank you ma'am. It quickly upgraded to two people making love.

I took my time loving her, making her feel wanted and needed. She loved me for the time I took to eat her pussy, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm as I licked, kissed and finger fucked her.

She was open to anal play too, and I loved to poke her tight ass with my middle finger as I licked her. As you may recall, I deposited a nice load into her backside when she spent the night. I hadn't been in her backdoor since, but I sure thought about it.

Laura loved my cock in her pussy even more; she said I was the thickest man she'd ever been with and the longest.

(I'm not bragging. But I have a better than average size dick).

She also liked my staying power and my ability to take her in any number of positions and bring her to screaming orgasms!

Laura also complimented me with a grin on the amount of jizz I created and shot. She wasn't complaining, she was in awe of my volume, and she had no issue swallowing with a smile.

But Laura couldn't stay long, and never was able to spend the night because she needed to be home for dinner and to tuck her girls into bed.

I was quite flattered that a MILF with two daughters, divorced and doing well financially, would want to spend time with me. It was far more than my dick that had her interested.

She shared with me that I made her laugh, that I listened to her, and that I wasn't judgmental. On top of all of that, I respected her as a fellow business professional.

Laura always left my place with mixed feelings, both tears and a smile.

I thought about her as a potential wife. She never mentioned it to me, but she was the one who warmed my bed if only in the early afternoons and went out of her way to see me, not that I was complaining.

And she didn't cramp my style. She knew I must have been seeing some other ladies (I was, sort of) but she never said anything.

I think she wanted to see how things played out, and between that first night and today, we were both having a good time. A very good time.

I will say this about Laura, she made a sincere effort to look nice for me. She had changed her hair style and made time to hit the gym every day. I could tell her efforts were paying off because, and this is no joke, her pussy got tighter and tighter. (Later, I found out she was working her Kegels so she could keep up with the younger ladies she told me, with a laugh).

Her breasts, already substantial and responsive to my teasing, sucking, and gnawing, also appeared to have changed: they got bigger and firmer. I didn't ask and she didn't tell but she had my undivided attention clothes on or off!

So, Laura and I were seeing each other regularly and had plans to get away soon.

In the meantime, someone else entered my life.

*******

My new house was great and while I didn't pay much attention to the neighborhood or my neighbors, I did notice that the house next door appeared to be vacant. I am sure someone was living there but no one was ever home. The lawn got mowed, the mail and newspapers got picked up by someone, but I never saw anyone staying in the house.

One of my upstairs bedrooms overlooked the backyard next door. It was all lawn, no trees, bushes, or shrubs. The only thing moving back there was the water from the sprinklers, which came on twice a day.

Early one morning as I backed out of my driveway, I noticed a late model red BMW convertible sitting in driveway of the vacant house. I wondered for a nano second who owned it then drove off to the gym.

After my two workouts (one inside the gym and the other fucking Laura) my balls having emptied into Laura's tight pussy, I spotted a nicely shaped blonde running ahead of me on a street in my neighborhood.

From a distance I could see her tight white yoga pants and as I got closer, it became readily apparent that she had a world class ass and the runner's legs to go with it.

She had on a baseball cap and her dirty blonde ponytail came out the back, swaying as she jogged.

She was wearing a bright yellow ("don't run over me!" CalTrans top) and a dark blue jogging bra underneath. My eyes were not disappointed to see a nice thigh gap.

The closer I got, the better she looked from behind; I slowed down to take in this unexpected vision and gave her a wide berth and as I passed her, we both turned to look at each other.

There were two smiles as our eyes met. She was quite pretty; despite being quite sweaty.

As I got ahead of her, I looked back in the rear-view mirror and found a mature MILF with a large rack all strapped in, still smiling at me. I waved and she waved back.

About 20 minutes later, my doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone, and I was a little surprised because the gates at the entrance of the development kept out the door-to-door salespeople.

Opening my front door, I found myself looking at the blonde runner I had passed on my way home. She was still sweaty, but she still looked stunning.

Standing there, she confirmed to me that she was gorgeous. At about 5'8", she had dirty blonde hair, still in a ponytail, beautiful blue eyes, and a friendly smile.

I guessed her age at 45, more or less. Turns out I was in the neighborhood.

Her eyes sparkling, she reached out and said, "Hi neighbor, I'm Leeann, call me LA!"

There was a little accent, but I couldn't immediately place it. Not Texas, not the Deep South but somewhere ... in the East. Or Southeast.

Smiling back, I shook her hand and replied, "Hi to you, I'm Rick."

"May I come in?" she asked as she looked down at a grocery bag she was carrying. "I have a little gift for you."

I opened the door and LA came in.

Closing the door behind me, I had no idea how my life was going to change because of my chance meeting this beautiful woman.

******

She walked past me as I took in the view, now close-up.

The yoga pants were dotted with sweat spots and almost transparent. LA wasn't wearing anything underneath.

The yoga pants were being eaten by her rosebud.

Unfortunately, LA turned around and caught me staring at the taut globes of her ass, but I didn't blush; didn't confess; I just raised my eyes to hers and smiled.

Before she could say anything, I asked about her accent and she told me that she's been raised in Atlanta, that she was a "Georgia girl."

"Where in Atlanta?" I asked.

"Buckhead."

She didn't have to say anymore. There is nothing but money in that part of town. Big bucks.

"Daddy worked for Coca-Cola and sent me to Virgina Tech, which is where I met my husband."

I nodded, but I noticed she wasn't wearing a wedding ring. I did notice an impression where her wedding ring used to be, so she had been wearing it somewhat recently.

"When we graduated, he went into the Navy to fly jets and then he started flying commercial. I became a flight attendant. We moved next door after he got transferred to Sacramento."

"Children?" I asked. It appeared to me that with that body she didn't have any kids. I mean, she was quite fine, and my quick glances confirmed a nice camel toe and some nice pointy nipples with some firm tatas under that jogging bra. Plus, her belly looked flat.

"Two, twin girls. They're back at Georgetown getting their degrees."

I nodded, wondering what was going on here and LA broke the short gap with "What do you do Rick?" and I told her about my job in Finance at Caltrans.

She smiled and nodded and then asked me: "Aren't you a member of the bar?"

I smiled and nodded.

"And aren't you a Certified Public Accountant?"

I smiled and nodded, replying "Yes I am."

LA smiled at me and asked, "Aren't you a photographer too?" and I held my hands up in surrender, laughing, and said "Yes I am."

"Is this some of your work?" she asked me as she walked past me into the living room.

I continued to admire the view and followed her, taking time to quickly explain what each photo was and where I took it. All but one was up at my place in the mountains.

Which brought us to the sliding glass door that led to the backyard, with the pool, spa, built in BBQ, outdoor shower, and the guest house.

"Would you mind showing me your backyard? I'm looking for ideas when I redo mine."

I gave her a guided tour; LA asked direct questions and I gave her straight answers.

LA was always close to me, physically, and touched my arms and hands frequently. I wasn't put off by it; I knew it meant she was attracted to me.

She commented on the massage table in the guest house.

"Don't tell me you are a masseur!"

"That I am."

"Is there anything you aren't?" she playfully asked me.

I wasn't sure what she was asking so she took the awkwardness away by simply asking, "Are you married?"

I said no.

"Seeing someone?"

I didn't know exactly what my relationship was with Laura, so I replied, "I see a few girls but nothing serious."

Which was true. I was seeing Laura and there were a few Instagram models that I would fool around with after a photoshoot at my studio.

Some sucking and some fucking. I wasn't going to marry any of them, just scratch their itches, get mine scratched too and by the way, lose some pent-up tension when I came into a mouth, pussy or if I was lucky, a tight ass.

"Okay" she said, more to herself than to me.

LA smiled. "Can I show you something?" she asked me as we walked out of the guest house.

I followed her out of the gated pool area to the wooden fence that separated our two back yards. I was still enjoying the view. Her ass was world class.

"Watch this" she told me and reached up and unlatched a small gate that I didn't know existed.

LA explained, "The couple who lived her before you bought the house were my good friends for many years. They allowed me to use their pool when they weren't around. I was wondering if you would allow me the same access?"

*******

LA was a little bit forward.

I nodded and smiled, saying "If you let me know in advance, I think it will be okay."

*******

Her gift to me was a basket filled with groceries for breakfast: English muffins, eggs, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries and Canadian bacon.

Smiling at me, she suggested that she take a shower while I made breakfast for the two of us. Like I said, she was forward.

Bossy may have been the right word, but she was so good looking and engaging in conversation that I agreed to everything she said.

Sort of by default. I liked her and I liked her being around me. I was wondering where this was going.

She hadn't asked me anything about what I had to do that day, or if I had plans.

LA just assumed that I didn't have to rush to shower, shave and dress and go to work.

The truth was that the state had gone on one of its famous budget shutdowns because the Legislature couldn't get their act together, so all but the essential workers were furloughed until a budget was voted on and signed by the governor. So, I was off work for the time bring.

I didn't need the money, so I didn't apply for unemployment. And I had plenty of legal and accounting work to do for my clients, all billable.

I didn't think that LA knew anymore about me than what she had discovered online. Turns out I was wrong; she knew more about me than she was letting on. But I didn't find this out for months.

Anyway, I had assumed that when she said she was going to take a shower, that she was going to go home, take a shower, dress, and come back.

LA had other ideas. Which I quickly agreed to.

*******

With a smile, she told me that "I'll be right back" and she headed out to my backyard, closing the glass door between the living room and the patio behind her. My eyes followed. My cock was aroused but was not yet hard.

I assumed LA was going to go home through that back gate between our yards. Instead, in plain view of me, walked out by the outdoor shower and standing with her back to me, pulled off the bright yellow top she was wearing over her sports bra, dropping it on a nearby chair.

She had a nice tan that covered her entire back except for a bathing suit strap across her back.

I noticed that she had a nice shape to her body. It was an hourglass figure, and she had some curves. Her shoulders were a bit larger than her hips, a good sign for me.

Then turning to face me, with a large grin on her face, our eyes met (and my eyes were already undressing the rest of her), she proceeded to grip the bottom of her sports bra and pull it, slowly, oh so slowly, up over her breasts and then her head.

There are tits and then there are tits. I was never sure what kind of man I was until I saw those tits. I became a tit man that morning.

They were quite large, and I instantly concluded that LA was a balloon smuggler.

And a successful one. I had reconnoitered cleavage when I met her at the door, but had no idea as to the size, and beauty of her breasts until this moment.

Dropping the sports bra on the nearby chair, she raised her hands up and smiled.

I took it all in; large, firm breasts, more than a handful for me. Tan lines in all the right places.

Her nipples were large, dark pink, centered by thick pink nipples that were longer than any other I'd ever seen. Remember those erasers in elementary school?

My cock quickly grew large and hard as the connections from my eyes reached my brain and the waves of arousal found their way into my man hood.

LA smiled and lifted her arms up, pulling those ta-tas up but not much. They were firm and had extraordinarily little sag for her age.

I wondered if they were God-given or Man-made. The way things were going, I was going to find out soon.

Lifting her arms pulled her running pants up and I had a full-fledged camel-toe staring me in the face.

There are snatches and pussies and this one was a wonder of the world; I could just tell.

Still smiling, LA turned around, so her back was to me, and she proceeded to peel off her bottoms, slowly, maximizing the teasing she was giving me.

*******

I was hard and mesmerized at what I was seeing.

What had it been, ten or fifteen minutes and this hot divorced lady was taking her clothes off getting ready to use my outdoor shower!

As she rolled her skintight yoga pants off, I noticed some outstanding tan lines on her ass. I also noticed that she was pushing her ass out at me, wagging it playfully.

By the time she was finished, the pants were around her feet, and she was fully bent over, her taut bare ass and tight runners' legs were all I could see.

Standing up, she kicked the pants over to the chair and turned around so I could see all of her.

It was a sight to beyond. Her body was incredible. LA could put to shame girls in their 20's.

My cock throbbed inside my shorts, my jock strap having been removed by Laura before we fucked and I left it on the floor of the back seat of my truck.

LA reached into her clothes and pulled out a shower cap and then turned to me, waved her hand, and said, "Come wash my back."

*******

"Fuck breakfast!" I said out loud, then headed out where LA had already gotten the shower going.

I wasn't shy, I stripped off my tee short, shorts, socks, and shoes while she enjoyed the show.

When my cock popped out of my shorts, she said two things that made me laugh: "I like men who go commando" followed a second later with "That's very nice!" referring to my hard cock. You know, the male organ hoping to get to know her female organs.

LA handed me my shower gloves and said, "Please wash my back Rick" and I replied with a shit eating grin, "Only if I can wash your front" to which LA responded "Don't miss any anything."

I worked from her neck on down across her shoulders, lifted her arms up and lathered them nicely, my hard on quickly finding its way into her underarms which got her laughing. She wagged her ass and then said playfully, "Get back to work!"

I squatted down as I washed down to her ass, and wrapping my left hand around her belly, with my right hand I pushed her thighs apart so I could lather up her crotch which got her full attention.

I moved my soapy gloved hand slowly, deliberately working to get her aroused. I succeeded and when my left hand dropped down below her belly to her pussy, I was working both of my hands to get LA off.

12