Pt. 19 - My Summer of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long.

Her hands started pulling on her nipples and her hips were moving to match my probing hands and fingers, and I heard her say "That feels so good, don't you dare stop..." followed by a shudder and a grinding on my hands as her body erupted in waves of pleasure.

LA's knees buckled but I was able to keep her from falling until she stopped shaking and could use her arms to hold her up against the stone wall of the shower.

While she was recovering, I took the liberty of making sure that I took care of the rest of her, starting with her muscled thighs and calves, and feet, wrapping up with a couple of swipes as I cleaned her crack, which got her laughing again.

******

The shower still going, LA turned around and asked me very nicely to "Finish the job, Rick."

My cock was so hard it was nearly going to burst and while LA was impressed by my size, I think she was testing me to see if I could tolerate the pain of not coming now so I could enjoy the pleasure of a better orgasm later. Delayed gratification so to speak.

That was a contest I was pretty sure I could win, so I continued the lathering up of the shower gloves and this time, I started by squatting down and washing her feet, calves, and thighs as she balanced herself by putting her hands on my shoulders.

This put my head level with her pussy and as I washed her legs I did steal some glances at heaven.

LA had a slight bush, dark blonde hair, wispy and thin. I could see her lips under the soft down, and I was tempted to take a lick, but instead, when I finished with her thighs, I stayed squatting and kissed her belly and ran my tongue from her belly to her womb, which got her squirming and laughing.

I knew she wanted me to eat her; she pushed her crotch out to signal me she was open to it, but if I was going to be suffering from delayed gratification, so was she!

I stood up, bobbing and throbbing and all, and washed her from the neck down, taking plenty of time to make certain that I got her underarms again and of course, those magnificent breasts, which I confirmed were natural, firm, large (defined as being more than a handful for me) and that they were topped by highly responsive nipples.

I teased those tips, slowly, silently, while the warm water cascaded over her body, which soon caused LA to hold up her soapy breasts in offering to me and begging me to suck on her nipples.

"Please," she asked me, "Suck on my titties Rick".

I pulled on her nipples, stretching them out which made LA groan.

As I lowered my head to suckle, LA's hands wrapped around my head, pulling my mouth to her breasts. Using my lips, tongue, teeth, and mouth, I went to town on those magnificent orbs.

I'd never heard of it happening before, and it has happened since, but because of my nipple play, LA came again! I never knew it was possible for a woman to orgasm without direct contact with a pussy or a clit, but she groaned and moaned and squirted a bit, her legs once again collapsing.

I was able to hold her up until she calmed down; this time she was on the verge of tears she was so wound up.

And, LA was embarrassed. She didn't know what to say, so I quickly got the soap off her and took her by the hand to the hot tub.

******

The first time in my hot tub, my female guests usually sit on the other side, across from me, at least to start. We knew we'd end up fucking, but initially it gave the illusion that we were getting to know one another.

Not with LA. That second, unexpected orgasm was so scary for her she wanted me to hold her ... be close to her ... protect her.

We did some casual talking but LA was really interested in making out with me. So, we kissed, we played with each other under the water and above it, and then, she guided herself onto my rock-hard cock, groaning as she slowly, oh so-slowly, lowered herself until I was in as deep as I was going to be.

She rode me to two more orgasms for her and when I finally did come, I planted my seed so deep inside of her tight pussy she laughed later that I will still dripping out of her three days later.

This was the beginning of a long love affair with LA.

It turned out that she was divorced and had no intention of remarrying. She'd caught her ex-husband, the pilot, poking a flight attendant when he should have been home with his family.

The alimony was enough for her to live on for the rest of her life, plus her folks had left her in great shape and money for her girls to go to college.

LA ran a non-profit business of thrift shops up and down the cities and towns of the Central Valley of California, catering to female Hispanics and their children. She paid her retail employees and had volunteers doing the clothing drives.

So, LA was home during the week, basically Monday through Thursday, and then most of the time, was traveling with a group of female friends. Each weekend they drove or flew to a new place where they could play golf and tennis. In the summer they were up north (British Columbia, Seattle, Oregon, Lake Tahoe), and in the winters, they'd head to Nevada, Arizona, and Southern California.

******

So, here is how my summer of love started out, and in my next story I'll share some specifics.

During the week, I'd see Laura early in the morning, post gym workout, then she would bring me lunch.

LA was available to come over after the gym, for breakfast and a shower and then when she got home from work, we'd do dinner and she'd spend the night.

Weekends I was on my own, which was fine, I had plenty of work to catch up on and my Instagram models to keep me busy. And satisfied.

******

Rick Valencia will be back soon with more stories of his summer of love.

12