Pt 2: Mrs. M. at the beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought Greg would be the shy one, like John, but he stepped up, went to his kees slowly, and gently brushed hair from Stefi's face. He turned a bit and cupped her full, swaying breasts and lightly teased the hard nipples, making Stefi squeal and giggle.

Finally, he got in front of her and lowered his trunks. Out sprang at least ten inches of hard cock, almost as thick as her wrist.

"Dio mio." She gasped. "I can't fit that in my mouth."

"Sure you can, lover." I coaxed her. "Just try. Take what you can."

"You, my lover..." she hissed back at me, "are a terrible influence on me." She opened her mouth, and Greg gently guided the bulbous head between her inviting lips. She made soft mewing sounds as he set the pace for us both. He slid a few inches in, my honey straining to open her mouth wide enough, then he eased it out again.

"You alright?" he asked.

Stefi swallowed, nodded and opened her mouth again.

He guided it in a little deeper, then back out until just the head remained. "Okay?" he asked again.

She gulped and mumbled around his cock "Mm-hmm."

He shoved again, and I saw Stefi's neck bulge a bit as he entered her throat. She didn't gag, but she had to hold her breath as he worked it in a bit deeper, and still there was more to go.

His cock slid out again, and he began "Still doing..."

"Please, stop asking me, and just fuck me!" she begged. "Both of you! Please?"

"Very well." I said. "You heard the lady. Let's fuck her."

I set the pace again, ramming my little Mediterranean goddess with everything I had as she tried desperately to swallow a massive cock. We rocked her between us, and Greg just had to chuckle at the situation. "She's so fucking hot." He sighed as he approached his limit. "I know we can't, but I'd love to have sex with her."

This got a chorus of agreement from the other guys who were all gathered around to watch Stefi get used like a divine sex goddess. She began squirming harder, and I thought she was about to cum, then I realized it was because Greg was emptying his balls right into her throat. She gagged a little, then I heard several gulps in a row as she swallowed his cum like it was ambrosia.

His thick manhood slid out of her mouth, and she gasped for air, panting, and whimpering while I picked up the pace. I yanked back on her hair, humping her fiercely as she cried out and pleaded for more... but I staved off my own orgasm until I heard the now familiar cries and moans of hers coming. As soon as I felt that tight pussy squeeze me harder, her body starting to twitch, I lunged into her deep and hard a few more times and managed to time it just right. We both came at the same instant. I pulled her up to me, wrapped my arms around her and rode the climax for as long as we both could.

Stefi was sweating, shaking all over, and beaming a smile as she panted, trying to slow her racing heart and catch her breath. She giggled and clutched at my arms as I held her, my cock still twitching inside her until I softened and slipped out.

"What did you do to me?" she breathed between gasps for air.

"I let you have what you wanted." I said softly. "And I think you enjoyed it."

She giggled again, still holding onto my encircling arms. "They called me a slut." She whispered and smiled. "They might be right about that."

"I would have no problem with that?" I said in reply.

"Oh? Would you like a slut?" She asked in a hush.

"No." I whispered in her ear. "I would love one."

She froze for an instant, then I felt her body tremble again. She clutched at my arms and asked, "Can we spend the night here?"

"We'll sleep on the boat. It's more comfortable than it looks." I said.

She got up with me, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deep as I held her a while. We collected our things, thanked the young guys for an entertaining evening, and returned to the boat for a good sleep. Just before she drifted off, she said, "I wonder if they will still be here tomorrow?"

12