Pt. 23 - Trapping a Cougar

Story Info
She took the bait and I've got the collar and the leash.
5.7k words
4.58
8.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 23 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Enjoy!

******

Leeann, my next-door neighbor, was a busy nonprofit CEO in addition to being, almost, but not quite, my live-in lover.

She was with me three or four nights, depending on the week. Sometimes Sunday but always Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thursdays she was off on a weekend jaunt with her girlfriends.

Leeann wasn't shacking up with me. The only thing she had of her own at my house was a toothbrush. She wore one of my tee shirts if she wore anything to bed. The rest of the time she covered herself in one of those plush, white terry cloth robes. She had two in my closest, the long one and the short one. The long one rarely worn in my presence; Leeann knew I liked looking at her naked or close to naked body.

I also liked how her mind worked, she was an analytical, and an outgoing person for sure.

It was a summer Sunday afternoon, and I was sitting in my pool house watching a Dodgers Giants baseball game.

I'd had a busy weekend with Leeann out of town on one of her golf and tennis outings, and Laura, the realtor, my other main squeeze, was working long hours, busy selling and closing houses. So far, neither knew about the other. Neither ever broached the subject of an exclusive relationship and I wasn't about to.

I'd had my Thursday night "fuck fest" with Terri the hairdresser but since then I had mostly been alone, and I wasn't complaining. Terri had always been enthusiastic about sex with me but after that weekend in the mountains ("A Lesbian Love Connection"), she had become even more passionate about pleasing me.

After my gym work out on Friday morning, I spent the day and most of the evening catching up on client work. I billed a sold 16 hours without having any female distractions.

Well, there was one. Leeann texted me and asked me a favor, could I reach out to anyone I knew in the political world and see if they could find an internship for her daughters? And, oh, they'd be coming home next Saturday from college. And that we needed to talk about "us" and how her daughters would react to their mother dating (her words) a younger man.

Not a conversation I was looking forward to as I did not want to have Leeann sleeping anywhere else but my bed.

Whenever she'd return from a trip, Leeann shared with me that she missed being without me on the weekends when she and her gang of lady friends (they named themselves the Roaring 40s) would head out and spend the weekend golfing, playing tennis and bridge at various resorts. Depending on the weekend, and the location, anywhere from 4 to 12 ladies made each trip.

I missed being with her too, but when she was out of town, I got to fool around!

The next day, Saturday I was up early and went up to my mountain place, which I named Twin Creeks Ranch, shooting some very naked in nature shots with Isabella, the Hungarian MILF.

As you recall, from my story "Sex by Referral Only," her special interest was being poked repeatedly in the ass by my long, thick dick and I did not disappoint her.

It wasn't that her pussy was off limits, it wasn't. But she didn't like condoms and she also did not want her husband seeing cum dripping out of her on a day when she had told him that she was out shopping with her girlfriends.

But so, you all know, I did not ignore Isabella's warm, wet, welcoming pussy or her heavenly mouth. I used both until it was time to explode and then I did the deed between her tits, on her back, between her taut butt cheeks and one time I even gave her a nice wet facial which she scrapped off with her fingers and swallowed for me.

I had shared with Isabella my photo shoots of the painted ladies from the previous two stories, and she wanted to try it out, so we did.

I enjoyed slathering the paint all over her big fake tits, making sure I got every bit of her ass crack covered, and face painting her.

As you might imagine, her best colors to counter her blonde hair and white skin were the sharp blues, reds, greens, and yellows. Getting the paint off her between sessions was as fun as putting in on her. We mostly were in the copper tub by the pool as we scrubbed. Our bouncing splashed a lot of water out, but it was better than using all the hot water if we had taken a shower.

We got back later than planned, for obvious reasons; she had what I hoped was an unsuspecting husband at home and I had a full, busy day planned for Sunday.

Sunday morning came too soon. I headed to breakfast / brunch with Janice ("call me Jan" from my first story "I Learn About Women, Sex & Love") and her cousins at their usual place in the foothills followed by a tennis lesson (Leeann wanted me to learn so I could play with her), the carwash for my truck, and the grocery store.

My last stop, I picked up some flowers and put them in Leeann's kitchen, wanting to express my happiness that she was home and to also surprise her with a token my affection.

Leeann always texted me once she got to her car at the Sacramento airport, so I knew to expect her about 90 minutes later.

Her second text to me announcing she was in her house also said, "Can we talk?" which is always a red flag. We were well past the friend zone; in fact, the friend zone was a speed bump on the interstate to incredibly hot sex within minutes of meeting each other. (You can read about that in story in "My Summer of Love").

I opened the gate between our back yards and met her as she came into my yard. Leeann fell into my arms, and we just stood there, holding each other.

It was at least one hundred degrees, and it didn't faze either one of us.

*******

I opened the door to the bathhouse and followed Leeann in. She took a seat on the love seat, and I poured her a nice, chilled glass of Cakebread chardonnay, her favorite.

"Thank you for the flowers, Rick, that was a nice gift to come home to."

"You're welcome" I replied, sitting next to her.

"But the best gift Rick, is coming home to you." And with that she leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I missed you sweetheart," she cooed.

"I missed you too."

I took a swig of my beer, and she sipped her wine.

"Where do you want to start... on this list of things you want to talk about?" I asked her.

She smiled and replied, "Did you find anything out for my daughters and their internships?"

I sat up straight and shared "Yes, Congressman Smith has agreed to take them on at one of his field offices starting a week from tomorrow. They'll be making $20 an hour and he can arrange with Georgetown to have them get college credits and if they work out, and are interested, he can have them work at his DC office on a part-time basis too when they're in school."

"Oh My God, you arranged all that Rick?"

"Sure, I've known Dave for years. He'll be coming over tomorrow at 6pm to have a beer and catch up on things."

"Rick, what if I were to invite some of my friends over and we turn it into a little fundraiser for him. Would he be okay with that? I can get someone to cater diner and bring in a bartender too."

I didn't know what to say so I replied, "Let me text him and see if he is good with that." Congressman Dave responded in a few minutes that he would be happy to have dinner with me and my friends and he'd bring along his official fundraiser to explain how that process works as he didn't want to do anything not proper.

By then Leeann had finished her glass of wine and asked me to please undress her. I knew from the very first time we met that she was a bit bossy, but it always ended up good, so I smiled, stood up, pulled her up off the love seat and kissed her.

Slowly and tenderly, I unbuttoned and then took off her blouse, undid her belt and kneeling, took her sandals off, gently pulled her shorts down and had her step out of them, leaving her standing in front of me wearing only a bra and panties.

Both were skimpy, the bra barely containing her large breasts but not hiding her puffy aroused nipples that I could clearly see. As for her thong, the front patch just covered her thin, wispy honey blonde snatch and the thin string hidden between her taut cheeks.

I looked up and her smiled down at me, and then I leaned forward and kissed her flat belly which caused goose bumps to breakout on her arms and legs.

"Stop it!" she laughed, her hands on my shoulders, steading herself.

I did stop, then I slowly, erotically peeled off that thin black thong, leaving her naked except for her bra.

I stood up, kissed her once again, then, turned her around and found the bra snap. But before I did my magic, I reached around and found her fun bags. Cupping them, then quickly finding her points, I teased her through the thin cloth all the while rubbing my erection in her bare crack.

Leeann laughed and squirmed, not really trying to get away, but enjoying the moment. She was a Mature MILF of 45 and had a 28-year-old boyfriend who couldn't keep his hands off her, a guy who would do anything for her. And she knew it. Leeann was in all the way, but she couldn't say that just yet.

We ended up outside in the shower together, me washing her hair and she bent over while I slipped my hard cock from behind as I slowly teased her to a couple of orgasms, her first since she last spent the night.

Leeann wanted a pounding, but I took it slow, and sure as the sun rises in the East, she began begging me. When that got her nowhere, she reached down to play with herself, but I pulled her arms back and told her she would come on my timetable.

That didn't stop the begging and bargaining, and she finally gave in as I gave her two large and loud ones and then I fully emptied my balls into her.

Towel drying her hair, she asked "What's for dinner?" before heading back into the bathhouse. Leeann wanted a massage, and I was just the guy to give it to her.

I replied "Italian" and she seemed satisfied with my choice. Once I had her on the table and rubbed out some knots in her shoulders, she opened up to me.

"I almost came home on Friday I was so upset." At that she started crying and I stopped my massage, got up on the table next to her and just held her.

What happened to my sweet, smiling lover?

When Leeann stopped crying, she said, "Once I shared that I had met someone, my so-called friends jumped all over me. They were shooting questions at me, some of them very rude, so fast I couldn't keep up and, in my frustration, and anger at how they were treating me, I just got up and left and went to my room."

I took all this in and asked, "When was this, when did it take place?"

"At our kick-off dinner on Thursday night."

"And then what happened?"

"The next morning at breakfast a couple of them apologized to me and some didn't say anything, they just pretended nothing happened."

"Was that the end of it?"

"Almost, except two of them approached me separately after that about having a threesome with us."

At that vision, my cock jumped a bit but not so much that Leeann noticed. At least she didn't say anything.

"Hold me. Rick, just hold me."

We just held each other, and, in a few minutes, I could hear her drop off to sleep.

Which left me wondering what kind of friends these really were to be so mean and which ones wanted a threesome.

*******

When she woke up from her short nap, Leeann's first words were: "They're jealous."

I nodded and she continued, "They want what I have. You. But they can't have you. But they can have the next best thing."

I smiled and she kept going with, "I want to introduce your friends to my so-called gal pals. After these bitches start getting fucked on a regular basis, they'll get off my ass!"

This was a novel idea, my late 20-something friends spending time with forty something Cougars.

As soon as the words left Leeann's mouth, I knew that they would go for it.

"Let's do a dinner on Wednesday night, okay?" she asked me.

"Whatever you want sweetie," I responded, wondering how she was going to pull it off.

*******

If there was one thing that I knew for certain, my friends were always looking for ladies to meet and of course, fuck. But I didn't want to say anything to my basketball and baseball friends until I knew more about these ladies.

Leeann's friends were like her: successful and driven. Work hard, play hard.

And Leeann had her own set of reservations about my friends, especially after I shared the details of our adventures in Mexico from a couple of months before.

Her massage finished, we were sitting naked under the covered patio while the misters did their thing keeping us cool, Leeann shared pictures of her golfing friends and she filled me in on each.

They were all attractive, divorced, separated, or widowed. They were professionals, college graduates, some held professional designations like attorney, CPA, and Licensed Architect.

If I had to rate them, I'd say that they were all an 8 or a 9 on the Rick Valencia Scale of Female Beauty. Oh, and money, they each had plenty!

Leeann did share with me that they were all good golfers, solid tennis players, competitive at bridge, and were discreet. She hinted that at least two of them were closet lesbians or bi-sexual, which she was fine with, but she didn't like being hit on by those female friends that found her attractive.

"If I want someone in my bed on the weekend, I'll do the picking and I'm picking you Rick Valencia."

I kissed her for that vote of confidence and quickly deduced that I was now along for security, companionship on and off the course and sex. Not that I was complaining about any of that.

Left unsaid was whether it was off limits for me to have sex with any of these ladies or if we could invite and enjoy another friend to join us for a threesome.

I knew one thing, and that was while it was okay for me to think about bringing another lady into our bed, I had to let Leeann bring it up. When that happened, it was only a matter of time before I'd be enjoying two pussies.

After Leeann shared that these ladies were jealous of her, she wanted me to help her get even with those that had bullied her. I told her, "Weak people revenge, strong people forgive, intelligent people ignore."

Sitting naked on the stone steps of my pool that Sunday evening after dinner, we divided the entire group of her friends into three categories.

The first group, not a large one, consisted of the ladies who missed the last trip. Those ladies were the first invited by Leeann to come to the dinner on Wednesday night.

The second group was the group that ganged up on Leeann at dinner on Thursday night but apologized the next morning to her for their behavior.

Those ladies Leeann wanted me to meet with one on one before inviting them to a dinner. We made an exception to one lady, Janet, who came to our first dinner and then I met with her the next week.

The third group were the bullies. Only a few, but dangerous! We planned to separate them from each other so that they were more vulnerable.

We fully expected that when word got out, the bitches would start reaching out to Leeann for an invite, not remembering how badly they treated her.

If our first dinner went well, we'd do another one the following week, which allowed us, eventually, to get all the ladies to my house for a meet cute dinner.

I hadn't really asked any significant questions of her friends, but I made a few non-consequential comments like "That is good look for her" and "I'll bet she's good at tennis."

I approved everyone of Leeann's friends. Then it was my turn to share pictures and the backgrounds of my friends with Leeann, and she grilled me like an FBI agent at Guantanamo Bay.

She quickly eliminated three from my list for a variety of reasons, sort of a legal "challenge for cause" but she didn't give me any specifics.

Leeann also said that she was going to interview each of my friends before she finalized the list.

While I did something about our Italian dinner, she was on a group Zoom call with my friends, sizing everyone up. All of them on this call made the cut.

Leeann then texted her friends, inviting them to an early dinner at my house on Wednesday.

We settled on a total of twelve guests plus us.

Leeann had a self-imposed deadline in her mind to get the "roster" (as she called it), filled out before the scheduled upcoming weekend trips to Lake Tahoe, Monterey, and Napa. When I asked about the rest of her lady friends that we didn't pair up, she smiled and said, "We'll just have to do another dinner or two, won't we?"

With that done, she took the iPad out of my hand, and pulled me into the pool for a slow deepthroat blowjob to thank me before we had dinner.

Leeann loved to eat dinner in the nude. She still practiced her manners, but being naked got her temperature on high, quickly.

On the nights when she returned from one of her trips, Leeann liked to fuck as soon as we were in bed, and we did just that. But she was so turned on that in the middle of the night, we fucked again.

She slept in the wet spot and loved it.

*******

Six of my friends passed muster with Leeann and based on her intuition, she paired her friends up with mine, and set up two tables with nameplates accordingly.

Leeann managed all the details. She got my house cleaned, picked the caterer, selected the beverages to drink, and picked dessert and the coffee to close the evening. Fresh flowers inside, gardeners planting in the front and back yard.

Leeann had everyone take an online personality test and shared the results with all the guests, but she also had my friends call their "dates," so they knew one another a bit before spending the evening together.

All was going well until the afternoon of the party when one of my friends texted me that he was sick and couldn't make. He apologized and asked that he be on the list for the next dinner. This left us with one lady without a "date" and Leeann told me to pick up the slack and fill in for my friend. But not to bring his name up.

*******

On Wednesday, the very first person to come to my door was none other than Bitch #1, the one who had caused Leeann the most pain.

Leeann shared that she was the leader of the pack, and I wasn't surprised she arrived first. This lady, I'll call her Beth, just couldn't wait to see with her own eyes what Leeann had going on, and of course, report back to her fellow bitches with lots of snide comments dripping with distain.

Beth was a fellow attorney. Her area of specialization was collections. She chased people and businesses for money. It's a tough business and she was exceptionally good at it. That environment, where people lie every day, all day long about money, can turn a person into a real ballbreaker. Which Beth was.

Now, I have to say as I opened the door, even though I had seen a couple of pictures of Beth, seeing her in person was more than a pleasant surprise. In the flesh, she was gorgeous and could not have been nicer.

So was the scorpion when he got on the frog's back for the ride across the river.

Leeann was still dressing so I took Beth on a little tour. For just meeting her, she was not at all shy about touching me.

Beth was as tall as I was in her four-inch fuck me Ferragamo heels. Her blonde hair was shoulder length, and I would bet ten grand she just got it done. The dress she had on was a little black party style, only shorter on her legs, showing off her nice gams.

Her chest was impressive. I quickly determined that her breasts were man made, but still, I would have liked to play with them. Beth's cleavage was tantalizing, and I could tell she was the spider, spinning a web. Would I fall into the trap? Was part of her game to steal me away from Leeann then brag about it?

12