Pt. 23 - Trapping a Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For just meeting her, Beth was more than a little handsy, and standing close to me so I could further fall into lust. As she walked, I looked from behind her. It was a nice, tight ass. And the way her cheeks moved, she had on a micro thong.

Certainly a "9" on my ten scale of gorgeous, hot, and fuckable. Maybe a 9.5.

Beth was impressed with the house, the pool, hot tub and especially the pool house. And she told me so. All the while her hand was on my arm.

Her eyes got big at the sight of the massage table.

"Are you a masseuse?" she asked me, as her hand ran across the top of the table.

I replied that I was, and Beth smiled and said, "If I could be so bold, what do you charge?"

I laughed and said, "I don't charge for my massages."

"Does that mean if you give me a massage, I won't pay you anything? That hardly seems fair."

"Beth, there's a price to pay for everything in life, and you know that. I just don't think you're willing to pay the price for me to give you a massage. So, it would be unfair to tell you the terms and conditions."

This attorney-to-attorney negotiation talk was something she was comfortable with. "Try me," she replied.

I smiled and walked to the closet just beyond the head of the massage table.

I reached into my suit coat jacket and took a small key out and unlocked the closet door.

My eyes totally on Beth's face, I opened the door, slowly, fully, and she gasped when she saw what was there.

It was a full-size Caucasian female mannequin, wearing a shoulder length blonde wig, remarkably like what Beth had styled, fashionable dark sunglasses and bright red lipstick on the fake lips, sort of a whorish look.

The mannequins' breasts were oversized, with larger than normal pink areolas and long, thick nipples rising from the center.

Further south a merkin, held up by a small gold chain around the belly, showed a full dark blonde bush.

After a once over, which included a quick glance to the mannequins' feet where Beth found the toenails painted in a matching sluttish red color to the lipstick, her eyes lifted to the thing that caused her to gasp.

The dummy had a large black choker around the neck and a matching dog leash attached to it, hanging down the front, splitting her breasts.

Beth's eyes went back and forth between me and the mannequin, mouth wide open, her faced flushed.

"What is this?" she sputtered out.

"It's the price of getting a massage from me. Any lady that wants my hands on them must be my whore and my bitch for a long weekend at my ranch."

I watched her eyes go back and forth between the mannequin and me, not sure what to say, or do.

I let the silence work for me and said nothing. I just watched her face.

Beth was smart but was shocked and overwhelmed and she spoke first. By doing so, she lost the negotiation.

"What happens at your ranch?"

She was interested. Why else would she ask? A lady with morals would have taken one look at the mannequin and left the party. (I'm not referring to her profession; I'm referring to her personal core values).

I closed the closet door, and locked it, putting my key back in my suit coat pocket.

Just then I heard Leeann call out, "Rick, come and meet our guests."

I looked at Beth and said, "We can continue the conversation later if you like but it's a weekend of non-stop fucking and sucking and you'll be getting it in every hole."

I left out that Beth would be eating a lot of pussy. And enjoying a whole host of other humiliations.

*******

Leeann looked like a million dollars. She had on a short party red dress, and a pair of matching red "Wizard of Oz" shoes. The dress magnified her fantastic figure. She was the belle of the ball!

Despite the late afternoon heat, the ladies were all dressed to the nines and my friends didn't let Leeann down when they all showed up wearing suits and ties.

We had a wonderful time, lots of laughter and stories, all clean, and of course, some discussion about the various golf courses and country clubs we'd played and would like to play. No one got drunk, but some of the ladies got a bit tipsy, which was fine.

Beth could not have been nicer, but I did catch her watching me.

I was concerned that someone might fall into the pool but that wasn't the case. What did happen was that after dinner, but before dessert, the ladies and the men paired off to various spots around the pool for some one-on-one, get to know you better time.

It's funny how water attracts people and I noticed that all the ladies had taken off their stockings (and in some cases thigh highs) and were sitting with their feet in the pool as they sipped wine or champagne and quietly talked, giggling, and laughing.

My "dates" were Leeann, and a friend of hers, Janet. Janet did not fit the profile of a "Roaring 40s" gal because she wasn't yet forty. She was separated from her husband and due to childcare and custody issues, could make only one or two weekend trips each month.

Transplanted from Southern California, Janet was the Senior VP of HR for three units of a hotel chain based in Scottsdale. Darius Hotels was an ESOP, an employee-owned company and Janet knew the founder, Jack Colton, quite well. At one point, Janet shared, she had been part of a recruiting start-up company reporting directly to Jack, but she got pregnant and went on childcare leave.

Divorcing her husband of 12 years, she met someone shortly thereafter and moved to the Sacramento area with her two daughters from her first marriage, her newborn baby boy, and her fiancé. They eventually married but it was short lived. Her second husband wasn't ready for an instant family and Janet being in a good place with her family and job, soon started reaching out to build a network and met Leeann.

All this came out was we sat by the hot tub that evening, but Janet left a lot of details out. She did invite me to visit her at one of the hotels and have lunch. Which was her way of asking me out.

We ended the evening with Karaoke. Lots of girls versus boys, duets, group sing along songs. I was surprised how well some of our guests sang.

Janet was running the show so, true to her nature, she handed out a sheet of paper to each guest with a list of next steps. She was pushing hard to get these ladies laid. And Beth the bitch off her case.

Beth held back as the other guests, male and female, left the house. When everyone else had left, Beth spoke to us, saying "This was a wonderful party, and I appreciate the invitation. The gentleman you connected me to is sweet, kind, and lovable, but he simply isn't strong enough for me."

When Beth said, "... he simply isn't strong enough for me," she was looking directly at me, totally ignoring Leeann, telling me without saying a word that I was what she was looking for. That I was strong enough for her.

With that, Beth smiled, turned, and left.

*******

Leeann wasn't one to sit on her laurels, so having had a lot of fun hosting the "get to know you" evening got her thinking.

The guests left; the cleanup done, Leeann darkened the lights in the backyard, kicked off her shoes and turned on a soft classic and said to me "Let's dance."

The music played and we held each other tight, secure with one another:

Used to be that I believed in something

Used to be that I believed in love

It's been a long time since I've had that feeling

I could love someone

I could trust someone

I said I'd never let nobody near my heart again, darlin'

I said I'd never let nobody in

But if you asked me to

I just might change my mind

And let you in my life, forever

If you asked me to

I just might give my heart

And stay here in your arms forever

If you asked me to

If you asked me to

******

The song ended and she whispered to me "Unzip me, Rick."

I did as Leeann asked, and she stood there naked, her dress crumbled at her feet.

We kissed and my hands wandered over her back, holding her close to my strong erection.

Leeann ground herself into my hardness, until I was quite sure I was going to explode in my underwear.

My hands reached to her ass and my touch generated a groan from her and when I spread her cheeks and found her rosebud she laughed and said, "Enough for now, Rick."

I kissed her, smiling and Leeann asked me to join her in the hot tub.

My suit, tie, pants, shoes, socks, teel shirt and underwear were off in no time flat!

She had me sitting on the edge of the tub, and she stood between my legs, kissing me as I fondled her. I was exceptionally large and hard.

"I think you need to start meeting people Rick."

"What do you mean, I just met six new people tonight."

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I want you to start meeting people of consequence."

"And that is who, exactly?"

"The Governor, Senators, Members of Congress, County Supervisors..."

"And this will help me how..."

"You don't see it Rick, but I do. You have a great future in front of you. You are so much more than a Cost Analyst at Caltrans. You are an attorney, a CPA, a property owner, advisor to investors..."

"You want me to run for office? I hate that political stuff!"

"No, I don't want you to be the King. I want you to be a King Maker. When you call someone, I want them to pick up the phone. I want you to be a fixer, a member of the kitchen cabinet, one of those people who gets invited to the White House for dinner, who is on a first name basis with Senators and Members of Congress, who can travel to a country and be known to the Ambassador."

"Really? You see that for me?"

"Yes, Rick Valencia, I see that for you. I believe in you honey."

*******

Everyone at our little party reached out to thank us for a wonderful evening.

Emails starting arriving that night and handwritten thank you notes arrived in the mail the next several days.

It wasn't just that Leeann liked tossing parties. What girl from Atlanta doesn't?

Leeann didn't waste any time getting a dinner party set up for the movers and shakers. We ended up having two every week. I met a lot of people and got a lot of business out of it.

*******

The next morning, Thursday, I woke up at my usual time and reviewed the week as a nude Leeann snuggled next to me. (No tee shirt for her last night; she woke me twice during the night for a quick pounding.).

I had a hard on that wouldn't quit, but I also had Laura the realtor planning on meeting me at the gym for our morning sex workout after my basketball game ended. So, I had to get up, despite not wanting to leave the warm bed and the nude, horny gorgeous woman lying there.

*******

In the dark bedroom, I picked up my cell phone to check messages. I had received one at 11:30pm from Beth.

There was a short video of her fucking herself with a huge black dildo, on her back, legs spread, her hairy cunt exposed as she took the plastic penis deep, her breasts shaking as she neared her orgasm.

Her text message was clear: "I'm your whore and I'll be your bitch. Tell me more Master. I'll wear your collar."

*******

Rick Valencia will be back soon with more stories of his summer of love.

12