Pt. 28 - My Trip To Hong Kong

Story Info
I combine business and pleasure with a hot direct report.
7.3k words
4.7
7.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I encourage you to read Pt. 27 - We Go All Night In Tokyo so you know how this story starts.

This is part 28 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Please vote and leave a nice comment or two.

Enjoy!

*******

This is the story about why my trip to Tokyo was interrupted and I was sent to Hong Kong on a special assignment.

*******

During The Reunion, at Lake Tahoe, I was invited to a lot of activities, but my favorite was the golf tournaments. The second afternoon I was there (Sunday) I played in a foursome with three other guys in Jack Colton's corporation: these guys all ran upscale car dealerships in nice expensive markets (Scottsdale, Palo Alto, Bellevue (think Microsoft HQ). We had a lot of fun.

I didn't know at the time that they were vetting me for the job that Jack Colton was going to offer me the next morning.

The others in my foursome weren't too concerned about my educational background or my client base. They wanted to know, by my actions and words, if I was capable of being a leader among leaders. Business was their game, golf was their passion, and they wanted to know if I knew how to play, if I played to win and if I could beat them and if I did, how I acted. And if I lost, how I reacted.

I passed the test.

The next morning, I was offered a job as Vice Chairman of the Board with a huge paycheck and all kinds of bonus opportunities and given one large assignment: speed up the withdrawal from Asia.

We agreed that I would accept the job and until then, our conversation and my new job title and responsibilities would remain confidential. But it didn't.

*******

While I was attending The Reunion at Lake Tahoe, I met many nice ladies, some married, some separated, some divorced and some never having been married.

You could say, honestly, that the entire week plus long affair was a buffet of beauties.

My big takeaway was that Mister Jack Colton knew how to hire!

I wondered, candidly, how many of these gorgeous ladies he had slept with.

Or did he just like to surround himself with smart, education, successful women?

I also wondered how much cat-fighting took place between these go-for-broke female leaders? One of the reasons I never wanted to work in an office was because I had heard tale after tale about the pettiness and vindictiveness between warring women.

Which is why I turned down every opportunity to be a supervisor at Caltrans and even in my own small businesses, from the photo studio to my law practice to my CPA firm, I had zero employees. And except for the occasional sexual threesome, I kept my meetings to one on one.

However, I was about to not only become a supervisor, but I was also about to be tossed into a real shit storm because of two of my female employees didn't get along. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But when it was time to grow a pair and step into the duel, I did it. My way.

*******

I didn't let the fact that I was on vacation interfere with rising early each day to get in a workout.

Janet (one of my three cock-blocking MILF girlfriends) and I had managed to get in one last nude wrestling session between the sheets in the middle of the night and she and her children headed home to Sacramento earlier that morning. She texted me when she stopped for a bathroom break that I was dripping out of her. Along with a smiley face icon.

I'd never thought about how much I cum when I do come, but I offered up heavy loads to my lovers. None ever complained even when swallowing, but some did comment on it. Oh well.

With Janet gone, I was single or should I say, unattached, for the rest of the week.

Because I wasn't pressed for time to get to a meeting that Tuesday morning, I worked out longer on the machines and with the weights after swimming laps. I know you're not supposed to mix these things up, but I was so pumped about my new job I couldn't help myself. By the time I got to the hotel lobby Starbucks, all the ladies I had been ogling in the gym had left to get ready for the family activities for the day.

I had my coffee and newspapers, and I was sitting alone just after 8am. I was thinking about the offer Jack Colton had made to me the day before. Before Janet dropped by for our sex session, I had started reading the briefing binders that mysteriously appeared in my hotel suite. All the details about the businesses in Asia were in those large binders and I was expected to read them to help execute a strategy to disengage operations in the various countries and move the people, equipment, and other assets to the US.

I thanked the Lord above for having put the thought into my brain to learn how to speed read before I started law school.

The coffee was good, the place was quiet, and the NFL season was getting started in just a few days. Life was fucking good.

Looking out the window at Lake Tahoe, I heard her before I saw her.

*******

My sweat was still dripping onto the newspaper.

I heard the unmistakable clicking of expensive high heels on the Italian marble floor of the hotel lobby.

As the sound drew closer, I looked up to see a very professionally dressed blonde beauty with a million-dollar smile coming right at me. Early 30's. About 5' 8" in heels. The shoulder length hair was nicely done, her makeup was flawless; the dark blue business suit was tailored to fit her fantastic figure.

I could see her breasts move slightly under a white silk blouse as she made her way across the lobby. Great legs. I estimated her shoes alone cost over a thousand dollars; four-inch fuck me heels included.

This lady was dressed to sell.

Her big blue eyes were sparkling at me as our eyes connected.

There was an immediate ZAP; it was something I had never experienced before.

Mario Puzo mentions it in the book The Godfather, when Michael Corleone, exiled to Sicily after killing a NYC police officer and a hood in an Italian restaurant, meets beautiful young virgin Apollonia for the first time.

Puzo called it The Thunderbolt.

I stood up to greet this gorgeous female stranger. Her fragrance reached me first and I fell in love. She had the whole package.

If she was selling, I was buying. Whatever it was. Could have been a burial plot, I was in.

With a friendly, business-like voice she said, "Mister Valencia, I'm Paige Spelling."

I already knew the name as Paige had been discussed the day before in my conversation with Jack Colton. She was the Managing Partner of a distribution cooperative, based in Hong Kong. Part of the ESOP.

I stood up and replied, "Good morning," I replied.

We shook hands; Paige had a firm but comfortable grip and a big rock on her left hand. I noticed these things; every guy does.

Whoever her husband was, he was one lucky son of a bitch.

Unless she was a bitch.

The thought went through my mind at that instant that if she were with me, we'd still be naked in bed, upstairs, fucking like rabbits. I had a fleeting vision of her riding me while I played with her tits.

I wondered how she knew I would be here and as soon as I said, "I'm pleased to meet you" she answered with "Jack told me I'd find you here; I hope you don't mind."

I smiled and said "I don't mind at all. Please sit down. Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

Her eyes never left mine and she simply said "Yes, please, I like mine black Mister Valencia."

I got up, smiled at her and as I walked by, I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "Call me Rick, please."

Before got her a hot cup I watched as she pulled out some papers from her briefcase.

Still standing, she put the briefcase away and then Paige took off her suit coat, hanging it in on the back of a nearby empty chair.

That coat did a surprisingly excellent job of hiding what I now observed to be a fine set of world class breasts.

Her thin and tight white silk blouse didn't leave much to the imagination and as she moved around, talking off her coat, sitting down across from my chair, her nipples rubbed on the inside of the cups of her bra, and combined with the cool morning air of the hotel lobby caused her high beams to go on.

I sat down, looked at that more than ample chest with some remarkably interesting and eye-catching pokies staring back at me and quickly but reluctantly lifted my eyes to hers.

There was a little smile on Paige's face, a smirk, as in, 'I have you interested now.'

I was already interested: my hardening cock was proof of that. So was my touching her shoulder. And don't discount my leering and carnal thoughts.

I had been interested since the first mention of her name during my meeting with Jack and after spending a bit of time with Marie, Jack's muse, and chief people person, I was dying to meet Paige.

I apologized for my attire and Paige smiled and said, "I just appreciate you seeing me this early. And I like men who take care of themselves."

I could have stared at her all day but instead I smiled and said, "What's on your mind?"

She took a deep breath (with that I knew she was nervous) and said, "It's not common knowledge but word around here is that you are going to be my new boss and I wanted to introduce myself."

I nodded and responded "I've been offered a position to do some transition work inside the company. But please don't say anything to anyone else on this matter. The deal is still being worked on. Confidentiality is imperative. If anyone asks you, it's a rumor you are hearing for the first time, okay?"

Paige nodded and replied, "I understand; I wanted to review with you what we are doing out in Hong Kong and talk to you about some of the opportunities we have in mind to go after."

I knew what she was doing and why she was doing this.

Neither one of us had to say it, but the truth was, the Hong Kong business was her baby, it had been underperforming for more than a few years and she was worried that she would find herself out of a job. That I would fire her.

I put up my hands and said "Paige, stop."

She looked at me in surprise. She was well prepared and getting ready to go into her big sales pitch.

Hence the perfume that stops grown men in their tracks, and the thin, form fitting silk white blouse with the small but strong frilly white lace bra holding those mammoth orbs in. The legs that go up to heaven. The smile, the brushing back her hair from her eyes. The fuck me high heels. Make no mistake, this was one fine looking woman. Exceptionally fine.

She was also no dummy.

Paige was planning to employ all the tools at her disposal to keep her job. I am sure that there was nothing she wouldn't do to hold on to her position as Managing Partner. Up to and including a romp in the sack.

She knew she needed to sell me. Why? Because I could protect her.

Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to hear what she had to say but it wasn't necessary to go through it all.

I figured she had been worried sick about losing her job since she heard about me coming on board.

I was willing to bet she had either tossed and turned all night or had stayed up all night practicing, getting ready to sell me.

We looked at each other; I smiled, and she smiled back.

I said "Relax, Paige, enjoy your coffee."

We raised our cups, looking at one another like there was no one else in the world, took our sips and put our cups down at the same time. She was mirroring me, an old sales trick. I appreciated it but did not let on.

I asked her "If you were to be promoted, what would be your next position?"

Paige clicked her pen a few times, thinking. She wasn't expecting this.

I had disrupted her well thought out game plan to sell herself. I wanted to see how she reacted to me throwing some curve balls.

The silence was deafening as she thought about this.

I interrupted the quiet time by asking her for a piece of paper and a pen, and then I drew in very rough draft form, a corporate org chart with divisions and companies instead of names and titles.

"Where would you like to go next?" I asked her, handing her the pen back.

Paige nodded; she had heard me but the when the clicking started again with the pen; I knew she was stalling for time because she did not know what to say.

I interrupted her silence by asking "Do you like being in charge out in Hong Kong?"

She nodded, not sure where this was going.

I followed that with "Where else would you like to live where you could also be in charge?"

A smile came across her face, and Paige replied "Washington DC, Rome, Paris or London, San Francisco. Maui."

I smiled at her, and she smiled back. Our eyes were locked on one another. Her pupils were large, meaning she liked me.

My cock was getting engorged, which meant in my own perverted way, I liked her too.

"You are very highly thought of Paige. There is more to you and your abilities than you are currently using. We need a fresh set of eyes and a new strategy to turn around the Hong Kong situation. Once we do that, we can move you to a new opportunity, maybe to one of the places on your list."

I teased her with "Would you like to have a nice Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, and make next year your best ever?"

Her eyes never leaving mine she took a sip of hot coffee and replied, "Of course I would."

For the first time I noticed the color of her lipstick on her coffee cup and wondered what it would feel like when her lips were on my cock.

If I ever got the chance, I was going to have her blow me with that red lipstick on.

I got a bit harder at the thought of that.

I continued with "What is your current salary if you don't mind me asking?"

I already knew the answer, but I wanted her to tell me.

"$150,00 a year, plus ESOP stock and a success bonus if we hit our goals. We haven't achieved our goals since I started out there."

"Is that a fair salary?"

"It's okay."

"Where do you think you should be?"

"At least $200,00. And if I had better people, I'd be getting the business bonus bucks too."

Maybe she thought I was pushing the boundaries with these questions, but I was the one she was trying to sell. She had no recourse but to tell me the truth.

She'd already sold me on keeping her job; she just didn't know it yet. She sold me when I saw her walking across the hotel lobby. Like I said, I'm a horn dog.

I continued with "How do you feel about your people being your biggest impediment?"

She looked at me and replied, "May I answer candidly?"

I answered that with "I always want you to tell me the truth, all of it, never hold back. This is business, not personal."

She smiled and leaned in and in a faint voice said "It sucks. And I hate it, managing people who have no initiative and sitting around waiting to be told what to do when the work to be done is right in front of them."

Paige took another sip of coffee; this time the tip of her tongue came out as she licked a drop of coffee on the rim of the cup.

Her eyes sparkled as she caught me watching this little erotic teaser.

I looked at her and said "I can't get to Hong Kong for a few weeks at the earliest so let me just say that you are and will remain the Managing Partner. Before I get there, we'll figure out our options. When I get there, we'll execute the chosen strategy and turn things around to have you start hitting your goals so you can earn those bonuses. Okay?"

Paige set her cup of coffee down and sat up straight in her chair and I heard her sigh.

A sigh of relief.

Tension left her face and her body.

She reached out with her right hand and took my left hand, squeezing it and said, "Thank you Mister Valencia."

Her hand felt nice. Genuinely nice.

I could see tears forming in her eyes and she took another sip of coffee to calm herself.

Her hand was shaking.

This was an awkward moment for me too, so I quickly got up to get a refill.

I had a semi, but fortunately my gym shorts were both dark and loose, so it wasn't like I was walking around with a boner that was obvious.

I asked Paige, "Can I get you another one?" and she handed me her cup and said "Please."

Our eyes met again. There was magic between us. I could sense it.

I sat back down after handing the fresh cup back to Paige.

Paige set her cup down and smiled at me and I smiled back.

I reminded her "If we're going to work together, you're going to have to start calling me Rick."

She laughed and touched my hand again, saying "I can do that, I promise."

I continued with "I need for you to provide me with the written job descriptions and the performance evaluations of your entire team. I'll need an org chart from you too, I'll authorize for a monthly pay increase of $1000 for you starting next month. It'll be a start to get you to your magic number."

Paige reached out with both hands and took my hands in hers and squeezed them, saying "Thank you."

She was getting touchy feely with me. I was fine with that.

"Most of the time we'll be communicating by email and text or phone, but you will have to travel. Are you okay with that? Is your spouse okay with that?"

Paige said "When you reach out to me, I will be available. I'm available for you 24/7. As for travel, I can go anywhere, anytime. My divorce from my husband will be finalized in a week. I just wear the ring to keep from being hit on. It doesn't work as well as I thought it would."

I laughed lightly.

She had started taking notes; I could see her handwriting was impeccable. The shaky hand from a few minutes ago had disappeared.

I followed that up with "I've been told to turnaround or shut down the Hong Kong based business or move it somewhere else if that means making it profitable. Maybe change verticals, convert the business model, make some acquisitions. I wasn't clear about what anyone wanted done because they were just tossing out ideas. I think we may be able to turn it around. Which means we need a goal, a plan, a strategy."

I ended our meeting by asking her to repeat back to me everything she was going to follow up on. Paige had captured all the action items and I instructed her to please type up the list and email it to me before noon today. She agreed.

She gave me her card.

We got up to go. I reached my hand out to have her shake it and instead she came into my arms, hugging me, tight, those high beams crushing into my chest. They felt nice and I wondered how good they would feel with my hands on them.

She kissed me on the side of the face and whispered "Thank you Rick, you can count on me. I won't let you down."

In response I kissed her cheek back and said, "I believe in you Paige."

I helped her put her coat on and with parting smiles, she left.

I don't mind saying I watched her walk out of the hotel lobby with those heels clicking at a faster, more confident clip than when she walked in, and she knew I was watching her. I looked around and everyone in the lobby was watching her too.

*******

That Tuesday afternoon I was scheduled to play in a "best ball" golf tournament, and someone had (wisely) put me in a foursome with Paige. I don't think she was behind the arrangement as she appeared to be both genuinely surprised to see me and happy that we would be playing together. We paired up and she drove the cart.

Looking at her in her golf attire and enjoying the scenery of her long, tan legs and a chest too large for her tight shirt, I couldn't help but notice a certain resemblance to another young, hot female golfer who had the same first name.

Turns out that Paige had grown up in San Diego and went to school at Arizona State, where she played on the golf team and then after working for a few years at a Scottsdale car dealership and going through the management training program set up by Jack Colton, she received her graduate degree from the Thunderbird School of Global Management, earning a Master's in Global Management.

12