Pt. 28 - My Trip To Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was shipped to Hong Kong to be mentored for six months before taking over the operation there, but her predecessor departed after just a couple of months, and Paige inherited a mess. She wasn't ready for the job; she was in over her head from the first day and the results showed a continuing decline in revenue and expenses rose slightly when they should have been dropping. Paige had a revolving door of US based bosses, and none seem interested in helping her out.

The company was originally formed as a cooperative of sorts, a group of independent printers throughout Asia who would print and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly periodicals. Think the Asian edition of The Wall Street Journal. Or should I say, the Asian editions, because there were different language versions, before they closed it down.

Here's how it was supposed to work: someone in the US would make a deal, then farm out the printing and distribution. Once a week headquarters in Hong Kong would bill the US client company and then after keeping a percentage for overhead, administration and marketing, the funds would be distributed to the printing companies.

But print was dying a long slow death and the printers began using the Hong Kong headquarters as a dumping ground for their spoiled, rich children, post college, to get some experience before coming home to work in the family business. Those salaries added up quickly particularly when revenue was dropping. Neither Paige nor her prior boss had the courage or the strength to tell their cooperative members "No."

Paige did her best to deal with the factions within the printer owners' group, and try to coax something out of the employees, but the death spiral continued.

There were three large issues that needed to be addressed. First, there was no one selling in the US. Second, the overhead in Hong Kong (salaries, rent, travel) was out of proportion to revenue. Third, the tail (printers) was wagging the dog (HQ).

I was given instructions to either "Fix it, or shut it down, whatever stops the bleeding the quickest."

Paige got the same message and was also told, formally, that she now reported to me directly.

Out on the golf course Paige and I spoke frankly and while she spoke, using me as a counselor, I kept my thoughts to myself, crafting a plan germinating to address the dying company and save Paige's career too.

It was a typical summer day in the Sierra Nevada's: sunny, warm, beautiful. My partner just added to the richness of the day.

Our foursome had the lowest net score, and we won a closest to the pin competition. Paige didn't hang around long enough for the drinks, dinner, and awards; she had a plane to catch but not before giving me a long, tight hug, those firm large breasts fully crushed into my chest, and a platonic kiss on the cheek and a whispered parting comment that stirred my cock: "We'll spend plenty of time together, alone, in Hong Kong."

While I wish Paige had stayed, because there was some real magic between us, and it would have been great to find out how she was between the sheets, I had no issues finding a few MILFs to spend time with. I did not sleep alone.

*******

Once or twice a week since that golf tournament ended, I emailed a short message to Paige with instructions to get the business turned around.

She started by taking all those job descriptions and performance appraisals and sent them to a resume creation company. Each of the children of the printers were going to go (meaning, leave the company), and masking names and their current employer (our company), a consultant we hired managed to get enough Hong Kong companies interested, so we set up sort of an internal job fair, only our soon to be let go employees were kept totally in the dark.

Paige also arranged for the printers to assemble for an emergency meeting in Hong Kong. The agenda included me introducing myself and laying out our strategy for profitability and growth. Between Paige and I we had created three options and yet, were undecided as to which way to go, but we had some time to discuss and decide.

With the reduction in headcount, we wouldn't need a large office, so Paige decided to sublet our current space and she found a month-to-month executive suite type place to serve as HQ.

Paige also shared with me that one of her direct reports, the Marketing Coordinator, was more of a "Member Relations" person and visited most of the printers each month. The printing company owners protected Tia. She seemed untouchable.

I asked Paige to lay low on this issue for the time being and to add Tia to our agenda when I landed. I had a surprisingly good idea how Tia spent her time and why so many of the printers wanted her on the payroll. Can you spell s-e-x?

On my end, I looked around at the sales functions in the larger American based company and identified four candidates to serve as the US sales team for the Hong Kong company. They would report directly to Paige.

I arrived in the early afternoon after crawling out of bed at 4am for my flight.

On my way to the airport, I confirmed that my good friend, Congressman Dave Smith, who just happened to be in Hong Kong on a junket was available for a drink that evening. Because he was on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, he had some political pull that might be useful to me, providing me with some credibility as I met with the printers.

I also texted Marie (my main US contact) and asked her about Rena (my lover and colleague in Tokyo) and Paige. I wasn't sure that leaving Rena sick in a hotel room and flying to Hong Kong and getting naked with Paige was going to be cool or not.

Marie replied, "Get the job done first, then love the one with you're with."

It was a bright green light to satisfy my urges with Paige.

Paige met me in the airport with a long deep hug and a chaste kiss on the cheek. There was certainly a promise of more. To keep things confidential, we held our meeting at my suite at the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong.

*******

Marie had made my hotel reservations and again, I had a two room (living room and bedroom), two full baths, with one large bed.

I didn't realize when I walked into the suite that Paige had already made herself at home, as in, she was going to be staying with me.

We went over the presentation I was going to give the printers the next day and then, while Paige went to get her hair done for the dinner, we were hosting with the head of the printers organization and his wife, I took a long look at the second presentation that I was going to give to all the employees we were going to let go.

All afternoon, Paige was all business, except she had on the hard on producing fragrance from our first meeting in the hotel Starbucks in Lake Tahoe and once again, another tight-fitting thin cream-colored silk blouse highlighting her ample assets and a black skirt that teased me by riding up her thighs.

The dinner was an enormous success.

Paige wore what we call a little black dress only this one had a scoop neck that accented her breasts. She had it custom made so that if you were sitting across from her, you could see the tops of her tits as well as her tan line.

We purposely placed the head of the printer's organization across from Paige so he would be more open to the ideas we were selling him. As in, enjoying the view?

I sat across from his attractive middle-aged wife and charmed her with attention.

It didn't hurt that while we were waiting for our bay view table at the bar that my friend, the Congressperson, came by and invited our guest and his wife to Washington DC where he would arrange for them to tour the White House, the Capitol, and the Smithsonian Museum. They were impressed!

I purposely kept the meeting on personal topics, but we did layout what we were going to be presenting the next day and we didn't pull any punches.

Our guests skipped desert, claiming jet lag and a long day.

Paige and I decided to stay and enjoy the view and debrief one another.

The server came by and asked if there was anything else.

Paige said "Yes, we would like two cups of black coffee and a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream."

She kissed me on the side of the face and said to me "You did more for me in the last two hours than I have been able to do in the last three years!"

I was pleased with what Paige had done and I told her so.

By then the coffee and ice cream had been delivered and as Paige slowly savored the ice cream, I mentally reviewed what we had just accomplished...

"Don't you want some ice cream Rick?" Paige asked.

I looked at her and said "Sure, I'll have a bite" and with that Paige took her spoon, scooped some ice cream and spoon fed me, like a baby.

Or a lover.

We looked at each other and she broke the comfortable silence by announcing in a soft voice "I spoke to Marie this afternoon Rick."

Still looking at her, I nodded.

"She said you sleep like shit when you travel alone."

I nodded. "I sure do."

"She asked me to make sure you got a good night's sleep tonight because she knows how important tomorrow morning is for you."

I nodded.

"I'm spending the night with you tonight, Rick. I'll make sure you get a good night's sleep."

I nodded and then Paige smiled at me. After a moment's hesitation, she turned her head, and she kissed me.

Her lips were soft and inviting.

I kissed her back.

Our mouths opened for each other.

She tasted like vanilla ice cream.

Sweet.

Paige groaned into my mouth as her hands came up and held my head to hers.

I didn't know if PDAs were cool or not in Hong Kong but at that point, I didn't give a shit.

*******

Paige came across as an altogether female business leader, keeping cool in all situations, knowing what to always do.

That façade of total control fell apart in the hotel elevator.

We kissed for the second time, and I unzipped her dress and helped her get it off.

Her dress dropped to the floor of the elevator.

Paige was not wearing panties.

She stepped out of the dress, and then unhooked her shelf bra, which she handed to me without looking at me.

The elevator door opened, and she stepped out; I picked up the dress and followed her.

She walked down the hall nude, wearing only high heels and her thigh highs.

I was five feet behind her. Her ass was world class. I was going to maul it. Kiss it. Bite it. Rub it. Lick it. Spank it. Fuck it.

When she got to the door of the suite, she turned to me, sharing with me for the first time the sight of her uncovered front; her magnificent large breasts with pink areoles and hard pencil sized erasers at full attention for me and a lightly covered blondish strawberry haired pussy and a toned torso.

Her eyes glimmering with pure lust, she smiled and whispered, "You like?"

It was an unbelievable sight. Incredible. Amazing. Breathtaking.

I kissed her for the third time and our tongues met again, dueling, playing.

My hands wandered to her ass, and she moaned into my mouth as my hands gripped her cheeks.

Our bodies melded together.

I knew at that moment, and so did she, that this was going to be the fuck of our lives.

*******

I don't know if Paige got any sleep at all that night because I didn't.

I could not keep my hands or my mouth of off her.

My tongue got a workout second to none.

My lips were a bit swollen from all the kissing we did.

My fingers played her like a violin.

I stopped counting after she came five times, but she may have come double that amount.

That rainy night in Hong Kong, in a hotel suite overlooking the bay, I dropped my potent baby batter into her mouth, her pussy and her ass.

Yes, she asked me to fuck her in her perfect pert ass and when she came, screaming into the pillow as I plowed that long dormant orifice, she was begging me not to stop. Not to ever stop.

I didn't stop that time until I finally came, unloading a batch of swimmers deeper into her guano filled cave than she had ever experienced before.

I truly went where no man had gone before and she loved every millimeter of my large, hard cock moving in and out of her ass.

The warm connection we made that summer morning in Tahoe got as hot as a hydrogen bomb blast. We fucked all night long.

Her mouth, tongue, lips, and throat worked in perfect harmony to pleasure my cock and the rest of my body.

Her fingers teased and pleased me, continuously, all night long.

Her pussy was so tight, so wet, so hot I could not compare it to any other woman I'd been in bed with.

And that ass, her ex, what fuck head would give up access to the tightest rosebud in Asia?

I'd come and she'd suck, lick, and tease me back to hardness and then I'd take her.

Repeatedly, switching my target and changing positions to enhance her pleasure.

I sucked her globes.

They were more than a handful and I have big hands.

I didn't let any of that flesh go to waste.

Her tits had love bites all over by the time the sun came up.

My love bites, marking her as my territory.

Her nipples begged to be nursed.

Paige cried out for me to suck her breasts.

She pulled on her big nipples getting them ready for my mouth.

I nipped, teased, and suckled on those attractions until she pulled my head away, begging me to stop.

I didn't stop there; I moved down her body and sucked on each one of her toes.

Slowly. Savoring it.

She loved it. It made her laugh plus it made her pussy wetter if that were possible and her nipples even harder.

I licked her armpits, and she went bat shit crazy laughing.

Paige had never had so much fun in bed before.

Between bouts, I massaged her entire nude body.

Sensuously and slowly.

Every inch, removing every ounce of tension from her perfect body.

My hands were all over her.

She loved it me for it.

I licked her ears.

She shivered when I did this, and groaned too, in pleasure.

I licked her blonde, light strawberry haired pussy.

She said she had trimmed it and thinned it in anticipation of what I might do to her that night. I did not disappoint her; I raised the bar to the point where probably no man could reach.

Paige loved to be eaten but her ex wasn't a fan. I made up his lack of interest.

She begged me to keep licking her and not to stop; I didn't until she pushed my head away and then, when she realized what she was doing, she pulled me back to her crotch, apologizing. And begging me to lick her again, please. Pretty please.

I spent a lot of time licking her rosebud. She went fucking nuts.

I kissed her crack from rim to canyon, north to south, as my fingers played with her sopping pussy.

She came several times from these new sensations.

I gave her nude firm flawless body a complete tongue bath.

She went ape shit when I licked behind her kneecaps and the inside of her tender thighs; she couldn't spread her legs wide enough.

With those beautiful, toned thighs spread wide for me, I returned to her honey pot, and worked in combination with my lips, tongue, and fingers to bring her to new heights of pleasure. She came repeatedly, her thighs wrapped around my head so I could not escape my task of pleasing her.

Most of the time when you hear the steady and soothing sound of rain, it puts you to sleep.

Not that night in Hong Kong.

It energized me.

For me, it was all about pleasing her.

And I did, like she had never been pleased before.

After I came in her pussy the first time, she licked our combined juices off my cock until I grew hard and large.

Paige made it clear where she wanted it next by getting ass up on the bed, holding her cheeks wide open for my pillaging.

I maneuvered behind her and said, "I'm not using any lube" and she said "Good. That will make it better for you."

As I pushed into her tight rosebud she screamed into the pillow and gripped the sheets but aside from the groans of pleasure as I pushed in, deeper and deeper, Paige never said another word until I was buried to the hilt and she shared with me "You're the biggest man I've ever had in my ass Rick and feels fucking great."

She loved it in the ass. She loved me in her ass.

No reluctance, no hesitation, just slide that baseball bat where the sun never shins.

Not once, whenever you want.

I loved her for loving it up her ass.

*******

Her two favorite positions were cowgirl, her riding me, humping me as I lay prone, playing with her magnificent tits, and the other was missionary, me plowing her as she laid submissively under me, her legs wrapped high around me as I plowed her deeply and she matched me thrust for thrust.

My God Paige was wet.

So wet it was unbelievable.

I'm talking Amazon River wet.

As we laid side by side in the big bed, Paige shared with me that she was so turned on at our first meeting at the hotel lobby in Tahoe she went back to her hotel room, pulled down her panties, lifted up her skirt and rubbed out two orgasms and rubbed herself to a third one when she left her meeting with Jack Colton.

I chuckled and asked Paige, "Was it me or the deal?" and she said "You. I knew it the moment our eyes met it would be like this. Only it's better than I even dreamed of."

"Do you like my pussy?" she laughed after I had finally gone soft.

"It's the hottest, wettest, tightest pussy I've ever been in" I responded.

"I think I am going to reserve it for you, if Marie agrees" Paige said.

"Marie?"

"Rick, she made it clear to me that we could do whatever we wanted when we were together, in Hong Kong or anywhere else, but there was a price to pay for it."

"What was that?"

"Nothing really, Marie just wanted me to know that I'd be licking her pussy soon."

"You're okay with that?"

"Rick, licking Marie's pussy is a bargain if I get to be with you. I'll lick her four ways to Sunday if we can be together, naked, or not. Speaking of being naked, let me get that tool of yours ready so we can put in a place where it will do us both some good."

With that she got a nice warm washcloth and cleaned me up, nicely, paying special attention to my soft cock and empty balls.

Paige was humming softly as she took care of me, ending the silence with, "When we were in Tahoe that morning you said that there was more to my abilities than I was using and that I was capable of a lot more."

Her cleaning technique was exquisite and there was not another sight in the world that night that I wanted to see more than this beautiful, smart, articulate, educated and naked woman, bent over me, washing our juices from my love tool.

It was truly an act of love and caring. I'd been with more than a handful of gorgeous females who allowed me the privilege of being naked with them and to make love together.

Yet, this one, Paige, was different.

I replied in a soft voice, "You have all the ingredients but having a mentor to guide you will make your journey far easier."

With that she tossed the washcloth and moved up the bed and we kissed.

I held her, and she held me.

My cock soon hardened, and my balls got tight, and we were off to fucking in the living room.

*******

Rick Valencia will return to share his further adventures in Asia.

12