Pt. 29 - Pleasure Before Business!

Story Info
My blonde subordinate gets it in every hole. She loves it!
4.5k words
4.58
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 29 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories (especially Part 28) in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Please vote and leave a nice comment or two.

Enjoy!

*******

The next morning, tired but happy after a long night of unbridled sex, Paige and I rode down the elevator to the meeting room and I noticed she had on the same lipstick as when we first met at Lake Tahoe.

I complimented her on how great she looked and shared with her how hard she got me that morning in Lake Tahoe wearing that shade of lipstick while she was sipping her coffee.

Paige smiled and replied, "I'll make sure I have it on tonight before I blow you."

I gave her a frown and asked, "I have to wait until tonight?"

She kissed my cheek and said "Maybe I'll have you for lunch. But my ass is off limits."

"Already closing the back door on me?" I teased her.

"Only until tonight lover, only until tonight."

The elevator door opened, and we walked side by side to the room for our meeting with the owners of the printing companies.

I held the door open for her and Paige whispered to me as she walked by, "You'll be dripping out of me for the next week!"

That got us both smiling.

*******

Our opening session with the owners of the printing companies went well, better than I expected.

After introductions around the room, I reviewed the agenda that had previously been sent out and advised everyone of a notable change: we would be having cocktails and dinner at the American Consulate that evening. I told everyone "This is your opportunity to make friends with people in Washington DC."

On that high note, I shared the numbers and the trend lines, and they all nodded at what they knew to be the truth, they were all in a sales decline, but the printing industry overall was growing.

On the bright side, I highlighted specific segments that were growing and detailed out several opportunities for volume and profitable revenue.

I explained how we were going to capitalize on these growing markets and shared where each side was going to make sacrifices, financially and otherwise, so we could start making the conversion to better, higher margin business.

I discussed the heavy overhead at HQ and the immediate steps we were taking to reduce those costs.

There were some frowns and some note taking but no one said anything.

When I got to the slide where we were going to let all the young people go, there was some verbal pushback, but I was able to keep the noise down to a dull roar and just a few sidebars until I could get the people who would be hiring from our little job fair into the room to take some questions.

Assured that their children would all be soon working and not returning home to be a further burden on their families, the opposition turned into approval.

When I got to the subject of growth, I had a slide on each of the four new salespeople and was able to answer questions as they came up.

All this time Paige had been silent, sitting in the back, gauging the mood, taking notes for follow-up.

At the end of the presentation, probably because her name had not appeared on any of the org chart slides, someone in the audience asked about Tia and her role; would it change or stay the same.

I was ready for this, I had spent a lot of time preparing for this, and at my signal, Paige left the meeting room.

It was now an all-male session.

*******

"We have a new role in mind for Tia. For the past couple of years, she has overseen what we call account management, visiting each of you on a regular basis, making sure that you are getting properly paid, and in some cases, hand delivering payments in cash to you. While this is something that she has done an exceptionally excellent job at, we believe that she has more abilities, and we would like to leverage those so that she becomes a profit center for each of you and not a cost to the cooperative. Now, before I go into details, I need each of you to share with me your thoughts on Tia. I want you to vote one time and you have three choices. Okay?"

They all nodded.

I continued, "When you have voted, I want you to leave the room and take a bathroom break, get a cup of coffee, or make a phone call. Okay?"

Heads nodded again.

"All those who want to see Tia in a new role, please raise your hands."

Nine hands went up. I politely thanked those gentlemen and excused them.

Once they left, I said "All those who do not have an opinion one way or another, please raise your hands."

Four hands went up and they departed.

Which left me with three gentlemen, the ones that I had expected to want to keep Tia in her role.

They were all older, either widowed, divorced or in unhappy marriages.

"Please share with me why specifically you want to keep Tia in her current role."

They weren't expecting this, and I got a lot of blustering and vague answers, which frankly was masking the real reason they wanted Tia to keep visiting them.

When Tia visited these three guys, she was fucking them. And getting extra cash for it, along with three allies who would fight on her behalf should anyone threaten her job. And the expenses for these trysts were showing up on Tia's company credit card.

Expensive hotels, outrageous food, and bar bills, even entertainment at gentleman's clubs and of course, green and cart fees at the country clubs.

Paige and Tia would argue about the spending and ended up hating each other for it. Paige was responsible for the profit and loss and Tia didn't care what she spent if her clients were happy.

I had noticed the whole story early on after reviewing one of the briefing binders. In a series of text messages with Marie, I learned all about Tia, more than I wanted to know, but I ended up with what I wanted: Tia now worked for me, she just didn't know it yet.

I simply told the three gentlemen that Tia would no longer be available for visiting with them and that as of today, their relations would be solely professional with every member of Paige's team. If I heard about any behavior issues they would be terminated as a member of the printer's group.

*******

After our meeting break, I brought the printers and Paige back into the room and shared the grand strategy, discussing everything including Paige's new expanded role (supervising the US based sales team along with HQ).

Following a quick buffet lunch, I got all the printers and Paige on a bus to visit a printer in Hong Kong. We wanted this prospect in the printers' group and thought that a visit with his peers might push him over the edge to sign up.

Everyone had to be back at the hotel in time to change clothes and get cleaned up for the cocktail party and dinner at the US Consulate. We would be spending time with a group of travelling Congresspeople, a few Senators and some folks from the Department of Commerce.

While they were gone, I had a one-on-one session with Tia. The problem child. She was going to be on a plane that evening to Singapore.

*******

We met in a quiet corner near the meeting rooms. Large hotels have plenty of quiet coves and nooks to have private conversations.

I knew that she was a knockout from pictures I'd been shown and the horn dog inside of me said to take her upstairs to my suite.

But I kept Mister Happy in his pants that afternoon.

Tia was sure she was going to be fired.

Marie had already texted Tia and told her I was her new boss and that changes were taking place.

Marie had filled me in on Tia's background, and it wasn't pretty. She ended up in Hong Kong because she didn't have any place else to go. She hadn't gone to college, instead she went to modeling school. She was estranged from her mother and most of her family, but her Aunt Marie kept an eye on her.

Now it was my turn to help her out.

*******

She was a pretty thing, full Japanese, taller than normal, slender build, nice figure. Think runway model with long black hair, nicely done up.

Thank God Marie had prepped her, because I could sense there was an attitude under that skin. You know, the attitude that young people have; they have no experience and little knowledge but talk and function as if they know everything.

I laid out the situation; her position was eliminated, as of today. She would stay on the payroll until the end of the year, but her paycheck would be saved, set aside and she would be going to an all-inclusive business training center in Singapore for the next 90 days.

Everyone there would wear a uniform, the center needed her measurements, and she would have several versions waiting for her when she arrived.

"What am I learning?" Tia asked me.

I replied, saying "You are going to Sales School. You and about 150 other business professionals are going to the world's best sales boot camp. It's 90 days long, you will graduate in time to go to Arizona for Christmas with your Aunt Marie and your dad. If you earn your certificate, you'll earn a raise and be making $90,000 a year, and you'll have a bonus plan that will allow you to earn up to $200,000 a year."

"Wow."

"But if you get kicked out, if you flunk out, if you do anything to tarnish this company's reputation... (I let that sink in)... let me just say that there won't be another chance like this one. Because your next assignment will be washing used cars at one of the Scottsdale dealerships."

In lieu of pay, she would receive a stipend of $500 a week on a debit card, which I gave her. I told her we would automatically reload it every Tuesday.

I ended our session with a handshake and gave her my card. "Call me if you need me. I expect remarkable things from you. Don't let me down."

With that, she headed back to her apartment, packed her bags, and went to the airport. Her property owner was to visit Tia's place each day and make sure nothing was touched.

Tia graduated three months later, top of her class. In the audience that day was her father, mother, and Aunt Marie.

She took a job in Scottsdale, selling used cars and 90 days later was running that department. Six months later she was managing all the used car departments of the company dealerships in Arizona. It was quite the turnaround story. I was glad to be part of it.

*******

I quickly returned to my suite and got changed for the gym.

The place was deserted and without any distractions (good looking ladies) I worked out longer and harder than normal.

Back in the suite, still dripping, I was on the phone with Marie when Paige returned from the field trip to the printer.

My iPhone was on speaker, and I was looking out at the bay.

Paige entered the room quietly, trying not to disturb me. Or let Marie hear her.

Paige kicked off her shoes, set her purse and briefcase down, then proceeded to walk between me and the window, blocking my view of the bay.

Hands on her hips, Paige waited until she had my attention. Which didn't take but a nanosecond because my eyes were on her like a heat seeking missile.

Bending down a bit, she lifted her skirt with an impish grin and proceeded to slowly roll down her black silk thigh highs, one at a time, tossing them in my general direction.

I smiled and continued my conversation with Marie.

Reaching back behind her head, Paige proceeded to unzip her dress from the neck on down, then sensually let it drop over her hips to the carpet. She kicked it over my way.

Now, standing in front of me wearing only her bra and panties, Paige paraded in front of me, back and forth, bending over, standing up, hands on her hips, all the while that "barely there" bra struggling to contain those massive mountains riding on her chest and her tiny panties riding high on her hips and tight in her ass crack.

My cock filled my gym shorts.

I knew what Paige wanted and I knew what I wanted.

I interrupted Marie by saying, "I'm sorry but I need to hang up. I'll call you later. Something has just come up."

*******

Paige asked me, "Did you have a good workout?"

I nodded, taking in her beauty.

"Good."

I smiled.

"Do you have any energy left over?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, seeking clarification.

Paige smiled. "I need my titties rubbed. And my nipples licked. And sucked."

I swallowed, hard, and Paige giggled.

"Cat got your tongue, Rick?"

*******

Paige stood in front of me, our eyes locked in lust.

"I want to share with you some good news" I said to her.

"What would that be, Mister Valencia?" Paige responded.

"That call I just finished was with Marie. I told her that there was no way on God's green earth that you would be licking her pussy."

Her face went into shock. I didn't know how to read what I was seeing.

"Did you just put me in the doghouse Rick? Telling the most powerful woman in the company that she couldn't do something?"

"You're not in the doghouse Paige. I told Marie that no one that worked for me, or in this company, was going to be harassed sexually or rewarded for having sex with anyone else in the company or be punished for not having sex especially when it was not wanted. That included you, specifically, but also every other employee on the payroll."

"How did she respond?"

"She was a little put off by my directness, but I got to her logical and ethical side, and she came around."

"What do you mean 'she came around' Rick?"

I smiled and my eyes left her face, and I eye fucked her fantastic almost nude body, and she knew exactly what I was doing. My cock got harder.

She stood up straight and put her arms up, raising her breasts out of their cups.

I swore I could see some wispy blonde hair coming out of hiding in her black silk thong panties.

My hard cock now throbbed at the vision.

Smiling back at me, she reached to undo her bra, which had a front clip.

"Stop!" I told her. "I want to do that."

Paige smiled a grin; she knew that we turned a corner when I told her I wanted to undress her for my pleasure.

"You want to free my nipples? So, you can touch them, kiss them, suck them?"

I nodded in reply.

"When I take off my bra Rick, I like my titties massaged. It makes them feel better after being cooped up all day."

She came over to the chair I was sitting in and straddled me, her pussy positioned on my hard cock and her big tits right at face level.

Paige kissed me, lightly, on the lips.

In a soft voice, she asked me "What did you tell Marie?"

"I told her that I would be delighted to introduce her to at least five ladies, and possibly more, who loved the female form. Meaning, they liked to eat pussy."

"How do you know these women?"

"Mostly through my photography business."

"What kind of photos do you take?"

"Nude. My models are always nude."

*******

I unclasped Paige's bra, and without any obstruction, my hands immediately went to work massaging her large, firm, and now untethered breasts.

Her pink nipples stood tall and proud, already hard in anticipation, but I left them alone and untouched while I rid those large fun bags of all the tension that had built up since she put her girls into their cloth prison that morning.

Now naked except for her tiny thong, she leaned back, her hands on my knees, offering her mounds to me, groaning in pleasure as I did my massage handiwork. She was surprised and aroused when I used both hands on one breast, still not getting close to her nipples.

"No one... has ever... done that... to my titties" she gasped out.

Finished with the two-hand massage on one tit, she thrust out her other tit at me, silently begging me to work the tension out.

My God she was a horny girl that afternoon, loving my hands on her body.

I was already hard, and Paige wasn't shy about rubbing her panty clad pussy up and down my large rigid manhood.

She started out slowly, grinding, and as her horniness increased, her need for release grew, the pace of her grinding picked up.

Her breathing got tense; little gasps of energy emitted from her gaping mouth as she amped up her movement.

In no time flat I sensed she was wet as her female fragrance reached my nostrils.

Her firm tits barely moved as she ground away on my cock but with her head back, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she spoke the language of lust, I waited for her to beg me to kiss, lick, suck and play with those proud points on her chest.

She was getting close to coming.

*******

Sure enough, Paige began to beg me to touch her titties.

Sweat had formed on her forehead, then on her chest and when she started whimpering for me to allow her to come, I gave in and moved my hands from her hips straight to her proud, aching to be touched pink points.

I wasn't gentle at all, my fingers found both of her nipples at the same time, and I pulled on them, hard, squeezing them, causing her to gasp and then, she came with a scream.

Her orgasm lasted a long time, and she finally collapsed into me, her hot sweaty body merging as one into my sweat stained tee shirt.

And then I heard a sharp intake of breath and then she sobbed, holding me tight, her bare breasts with her rock-hard nipples poking me in the chest.

Paige whispered to me "I came so hard it scared me."

I kissed the side of her face and held her.

After a while, I got us up.

Somehow, we managed to fit into the tub and fuck, Paige welcoming a new load of my baby batter into her pussy.

I would have liked to have stayed there but she had to get her hair done, again, for the night's event.

*******

I don't know if it is okay to be fashionably late to a cocktail party and dinner at a consulate or not but owing to our fooling around in our suite, Paige and I were the last ones to get on the bus from the hotel.

Our printer friends were not angry, there was a bartender on board, so everyone was happy and preoccupied and didn't mind that we were tardy.

It was a genuinely nice affair, the printing company owners and their spouses or significant others had a wonderful time, meeting people from all over the US, in fact, people from all over the world.

Paige and I had agreed to keep apart during the evening to keep tongues from wagging. I was quite sure they were already wagging but I did not want to put gas on that fire.

Once I finished this cost cutting and getting to making money, I was sure I wouldn't be back to Hong Kong anytime soon, so I was fine with wagging tongues. I just didn't want anyone wagging at Corporate about me.

Not to brag, but subconsciously I wanted people to be jealous of me pounding Paige (at every opportunity). I was making up for lost time, while many of my friends were eating, drinking, and bonking, I was studying to be a CPA, a good employee a member of the California Bar, and now Vice Chairman of the Board of a global company.

Now that I was it catch up mode and meeting numerous gorgeous women, coming out of nowhere, I didn't want to rub that in anyone's face, and I also didn't want people to think I had come all this way to rescue Paige.

Paige had been left to flounder in the business and the results showed. I had a background and education in turnarounds and looking for money that wasn't visible, and I had a unique way of looking around corners for opportunities. Jack Colton and Marie recognized that in me and I got the job.

The way I looked at it, I was there doing a job, one that I was highly compensated for, and Paige was my strategy implementor, knowing I would teach her, coach her, and support her as we turned things around and grew the business.

12