Pt. 29 - Pleasure Before Business!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the consulate, I almost immediately connected with a Congresswoman from Hawaii, and we hit it off. I did share with her that at some point we would have an office on Maui, and she agreed to help me find office space and get us through any governmental regulations. I, in turn, offered to host a fund-raising event at my home in the Sacramento, California foothills and she said she would certainly think about it.

I suggested that she ask my friend, the Honorable Dave Smith, about me, as we had held one fund raiser at my home for him and one was planned for him later in the fall. The Congresswoman raised an eyebrow at that, impressed at my capabilities. Or she was skeptical.

She really wanted to know if I was trying to get something out of Dave, so to eliminate her suspicions, I explained that we had been in a nerd fraternity together at Sacramento State. She laughed at that.

I shared that we had several hotels on Oahu and Maui. When I told her the names and locations, she smiled and said, "You're known as one of the best employers in the state." I thanked her for her compliment, and we parted but not for long.

While I kept my eye on Paige and we discreetly smiled at each other from across the room a few times, I did a lot of circulating because I wanted to meet people. I didn't know if they could help me or I could help them, but it never hurt to have someone to reach out to if you needed something or could make an introduction.

Even though I was only twenty-eight, and everyone else appeared to be older than me, I didn't let that phase me. I worked for a well-known global company with a commanding title and was dressed in an expensive suit. I belonged.

When it was time for dinner, I found myself sitting next to my new friend, the Congresswoman from Hawaii. She pulled some strings and had me move to her table. The eight of us enjoyed a friendly conversation about a varied number of topics and when it was over, I don't think anyone would ever accuse me of saying anything controversial. In other words, I was not on one side or another, I was standing right in the middle.

I left the consulate with a lot of business cards and a lot of follow-up work to do.

The Congresswoman handed me a card as I left the building, with a note on the back: "Call me" followed by her personal cell phone number.

*******

It was the end of a long day for me.

I was tired.

But the next day was bigger in some respects, because we would be terminating people and placing them in new jobs with new employers.

Paige got ready for bed while I reviewed the PowerPoint and the timetable for the session.

There was a breakfast for everyone at 8am and the general session was at 9.

Down the hall on the same floor, the hiring companies had set up tables and banners in a big U-shaped arrangement.

Rather than just make the announcement that everyone was fired and good luck and goodbye, we decided that everyone would receive a printed list of the five companies that had open positions and when I called a name, the employee would be walked down the hall by a model that was dressed to kill.

The gentlemen would have gorgeous ladies escorting them and the ladies would have hulks walking them down to the hiring room.

Once inside the room, our terminated employees would be given offers they could not refuse.

Before they left that room, they would have each signed a termination letter from us, and given severance pay checks. In that short stack of papers, one they would sign was a document that said they would not sue the company.

Between us and the hiring companies, we'd thought of everything.

I hadn't been part of a mass termination before, but I wasn't looking forward to it.

*******

I credit Paige for having the idea and for personally managing it.

All the people we were terminating were relatives of our printer company owners.

Paige asked me if I thought it would be an innovative idea to invite the owners to this session, to show support for the cooperative and for Paige, and to individually manage any issues that came up with their relations.

We hired some additional security just in case things got ugly.

*******

Paige took another quick bath, removed her makeup, brushed her teeth, and found me in the living room, just sitting and thinking.

She knew I liked to look at her so all she had was a towel wrapped around her neck. It didn't cover anything. I enjoyed the view.

She climbed up on my lap, tossed the towel on the carpet and whispered to me "Let's go to bed lover. Only tonight, no fooling around, okay?"

I looked at her and smiled "Yeah, right."

She laughed like a lady who knew she was going to get fucked and fucked well.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, laid her on the bed, stripped off in front of her as she watched, and with a cock that was growing in anticipation of getting some tail, I climbed between her thighs and got to work on her magic pussy with my tongue, mouth, lips and some fingers. It was a dessert for the ages. And Paige loved me for it.

I liked it so much I had seconds.

*******

Rick Valencia will return shortly as he continues his adventures in Asia.

12