Pt 3: Lisa and the Nauti Nymph

Story Info
Lisa's Caribbean sailing cruise turns very naughty.
5.5k words
4.66
4.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
151 Followers

Lisa quickly became a sailing nut like me. We loved our little boat, but really wanted to experience sailing on another level. My job was doing well and our expenses were under control, so I looked into chartering a boat in the Caribbean. To my surprise, it wasn't nearly as expensive as I thought it would be and I went ahead and booked it as a surprise for Lisa.

When everything was set in stone, I told Lisa to pack for a ten-day vacation in the tropics. She practically exploded with excitement, and immediately went out to buy several new one-piece bathing suits and bikinis, each more revealing than the last.

I didn't tell her where we were going until we got into the car for the airport. "We're flying to St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands and getting our charter boat there. Then we're going to sail to the British Virgin Islands and explore islands all along the way."

"Sailing the Caribbean!" Lisa squealed. "Ten days of sun and swimming in those waters! How awesome!"

"Hot sun, hot music, cold drinks, white sand beaches, and some of the best snorkeling anywhere in the world." I added to get her even more excited.

"How many on the boat?" She asked.

"Just the two of us."

She beamed a smile at me. "Perfect. But I guess I didn't need those bathing suites after all. I'll probably go naked most of the time."

The flight there went as smooth as can be expected, and we had barely set foot off the plane when some island girl was presenting us with a tray of rum samples. It was a pretty good start.

The white knuckled cab ride was not as much fun, but we arrived in the marina safe and sound. It was late, so we decided to spend the night there and set out first thing in the morning. Besides, there was a very cool looking restaurant/bar we wanted to try.

We got our table and ordered dinner, and I took the place setting which had a map of the islands and started looking it over to see where we would sail to first.

At a neighboring table, three younger guys were watching us, or more to the point, they were watching Lisa. I guessed they were in their early twenties, maybe even younger than Lisa. Finally one of them called over quietly. "Oy, mate." He had a distinct British accent. "Sailing to the BVI are ya?"

I nodded. "First thing tomorrow."

"Here. If you want, I could show you the best places to visit. Save ya a lot of time wasted on dumb tourist stuff."

I looked at Lisa and she shrugged a nod.

"Sure, that'd be great."

He slid his chair over and got right between me and Lisa. Not terribly subtle. "Well, here you are now, St. Thomas. You got to sail round this point, and there's this Island here. Christmas Cove. Nothing else on the Island, but not bad for snorkeling. Ya best go right to St. John's though. Better reefs, and there's a nice market on the other side of the island your wife might want to do some shopping in."

"Oh, we're not married." Lisa chimed sweetly. "Not yet."

He grinned and nodded. "Beggin yer pardon. Now, from there you can sail over to Tortola. Got to go through customs if you want to stay in the BVI. Best get that out of the way."

He continued on, marking our place setting map with little circles and notes. When he was done, I was thinking ten days may not have been enough for this trip.

"Thanks very much." I said. "How do you know all this?"

He grinned and nodded back to his table where his two friends were listening. "Me mates and I crew charter yachts. We just dropped off our last for the month. Now we have to get our boat back to Virgin Gorda No rush though. No charter for the rest of the month."

"You look awfully young to be in charge of a yacht." Lisa said.

"Been crewing for six years." He said proudly. "I don't got a captain's license yet, but me brother does. He's the skipper."

"Which is your brother?" Lisa asked.

"Nah. He stayed on the boat tonight."

We chatted until our food arrived, then thanked them again for the location advice, and enjoyed some really delicious fresh seafood. Afterwards, as we were leaving, the same young man came to the table before we could get up.

"Here. This is our boat." He handed us a sort of pamphlet with the name 'Nauti Nymph'. "And I'm Jack."

"Will and Lisa." I said. "Thanks again."

"Safe sailing, and maybe we'll see you out there." He offered me a handshake.

"Thanks."

For the next few days we followed their advice and went from island to island. They were as good as their word as every stop had something fun, interesting, or beautiful to see. We found white sand beaches with coconut trees, shoals of fish so numerous you couldn't see past them, caves in the side of an island you could row a boat into, the ruins of a sugar plantation, a great market for shopping, and nearly every stop had fantastic snorkeling.

We found it hardly surprising that every stop also had one common feature. At some point during the day, the Nauti Nymph would arrive. We started to wonder if they were just on the same path they set us on, or if they were following us, so one day we went out of order on their list. Sure enough, the Nymph was not far behind.

That's when Lisa decided to have a little fun. We took a mooring and I got the grill started while the boys on the Nymph did the same. We were pretty close to one other, so I could recognize each of the guys we met, plus the older brother we hadn't met.

I was just putting the steaks on when Lisa came up on deck in her skimpiest bikini. She spread a towel on the deck and lay down for a little sun. At once I could see eyes turning our way.

"If you wanted their attention," I said, "you got it."

Lisa giggled. "Good." She sat up, sprayed some sunblock on her arms, then took off her top to apply some to her abs and breasts. Then she lay down again grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I snickered from the antics on the Nymph. "They have binoculars." I said.

"Uh! Cowards." She scoffed. "Why don't they just come over for a closer look?"

I was almost done with the steaks when Lisa decided to up her game. She got to her feet, faced the Nymph, and quite obviously and slowly, untied her bikini bottom and let it fall to the deck. Then she sprayed some sunblock on her thighs, rubbed it in sensuously, and lay down again.

I could hardly believe it, but her little game worked. The four of them on the Nauti Nymph were climbing down into their dingy.

"They're coming over." I warned her.

She giggled and cast a sexy look my way. "Should I put something on?"

"Hell no." I grinned back at her. "They made the effort to get a good look. You should let them have one."

She winked at me and lay back again.

A minute later, they were cutting their outboard engine and gliding toward us. "Beware Englishmen bearing gifts." Jack said and held up a bottle of rum.

Lisa sat up and flashed them all a smile with her magnificent breasts on full display. "Oh, hi boys."

"Sorry guys." I said. "Lisa and I are just about to have dinner and I didn't make enough for six."

"No worries, mate." Jack grinned. "You and your lady can eat, and we'll drink."

Lisa rolled up to her hands and knees and started to spread out her towel again. This gave them a heart stopping view of her perfect ass and hairless pussy as she pretended to improve the space. "It's alright, honey." She said. "We don't have much space, so we'll just sit up here."

They quickly tied off the dingy and climbed aboard. In no time at all, Lisa was surrounded by four young men with obvious erections in their swim trunks. Jack made introductions. His older brother, and the tallest by far, was Tommy. Then there was Sam and Allan.

After some steak and small talk, the rum drinks were poured as they hardly took their eyes off Lisa.

"You seem pretty comfortable in your own skin." Tommy commented after the rum gave him enough liquid courage.

"Oh, yeah." Lisa giggled. "I prefer being naked whenever possible. I think I look pretty good in the buff. Don't you?"

Tommy nodded eagerly. "You look fantastic in the buff, darlin."

Sam and Allan nodded in agreement.

"I just have to be careful not to burn in the sun. Especially certain areas." She added while seductively rubbing her hand down her flat belly and over her pussy.

I thought I heard a collective gulp from our four guests.

The flirting and drinking went on until the rum was exhausted. Then Lisa got up and yawned, which caused another stir in our new friends. "I'm sorry, boys." Lisa sighed. "I don't think I can keep my eyes open much longer. Can we call it a night?"

Reluctantly, they made their good nights and left on their dingy.

Down in our cabin, Lisa pounced on me the moment we got into our bunk, and she quickly got my cock hard and in her mouth. I just lay back and let her go at it, and she really outdid herself. When I finally came and my gorgeous Lisa swallowed my load and licked her lips, I pulled her close.

"What are you playing at, love?" I asked her.

"What ever do you mean?" She giggled.

"Teasing those guys and sending them home with a nasty case of blue balls."

She sighed. "Oh, I'm just having some fun."

"Just be careful."

The next day we ended up at the last Island before we would start our sail back to the US Islands. We'd still have several more days and nights along the way, but our trip was half over.

This place was really amazing. There was a fantastic upscale restaurant with a huge surf and turf buffet, live music, and dancing.

Lisa was thrilled to have a night out and spent lots of time picking out her outfit and doing her makeup. When she finally joined me on deck, she looked stunning. Her eyes, sexy as hell to begin with, were made up to be even more impressive. She then selected one of her sexiest one-piece bathing suits that showed off all her best assets, a sheer wrap that did little to cover anything, and some heels that just did amazing things for her perfect ass.

We got our table and didn't even sit before Lisa pulled me out to the dance floor. I'm not very good at dancing, but Lisa makes me look much better at it. She was a sensual, erotic, delight for the eyes as she moved with the music. We were just finishing the second dance when all four of the guys from the Nauti Nymph arrived.

"Mind if I cut in?" Jack asked and held out a hand to Lisa.

For the next twenty minutes or so, Lisa was passed from one to the next as they all took turns bumping and grinding with my lovely lady. Eventually they all brought her back to our table.

"Listen. We got us a big table up there." Tommy said, pointing to the upper tier where the reserved seating was. "The view's better, and we got seats for six. How about you join us?"

We accepted the offer, and Lisa loved the attention. We had dinner, and Lisa was swept out onto the dance floor immediately after. We had coffee and dessert, and she was back on the floor. Every time they took her down there, I watched them getting more and more bold. They were holding her hips and grinding against her pussy, feeling her breasts as she turned in their arms, grabbing her ass as she swayed to the slower ones.

Unfortunately for them, this night ended much the same as the last. They went back to their boat hard and frustrated, and Lisa urged me to fuck her rough that night.

The next day we took a mooring at a place called The Baths. It was a very impressive natural formation of huge boulders all leaning together where it formed small to rather large pools of beautiful clear water. We went ashore and floated around in the baths for a while until our new friends found us again.

"This is such a beautiful place!" Lisa exclaimed when she saw them.

"Awe, this is nice, but the real attraction is in there." Jack said pointing to a marked path.

"What's in there?" I asked.

"That's where the real baths are. Caves of beaches and secluded pools of water." Tommy explained. "It's the best."

"Can we go?" Lisa pleaded.

"Of course." I said. "Let's go."

We followed the walking path, which required some climbing in more than a few places. We found little pools and beaches, but Tommy kept telling us, "Not here. Keep going." In time we came to an area with a still pool, a generous beach, and all rock overhead.

"This is the place." Tommy waved a hand at it.

"So beautiful." Lisa sighed.

"Yes, you are." Jack said with a wink.

Lisa giggled and gave him a sexy smile and a wink. "Do you think it's safe?" she asked.

"For what?" Jack asked.

"For this." Lisa untied her bikini top and took it off, then skimmed off her bottoms and tossed them to Tommy.

"You're the sexiest babe I've ever met." Allan growled.

"Agreed." Tommy said.

Lisa flashed them one of her seductive smiles and winked. "Then you'll love this." She came over to me, linked her arms around my neck and delivered one of her tongue teasing kisses. Then she smiled up at me and sighed. "Darling? Can I suck your cock?"

I grinned down at her. "Anytime you want, lover." I nodded.

Lisa dropped to her knees in the sand and pulled down my swim trunks. She licked every inch of my rapidly stiffening cock then slid the head into her mouth, sucking me slow and hot.

The guys all gathered around to watch, each rubbing at their crotches. I thought they were still a little intimidated until Jack got down on his knees behind Lisa and lightly ran his hand down her bare ass and over her pussy, lightly teasing her moist lips.

She paused in her blowjob to look over her shoulder at him and gave a soft moan. "Oh, it's about time." She purred.

That was all the encouragement Jack needed. He got his trunks off in seconds and got on his knees behind my beautiful girl. His hands explored her body a bit more, then he was rubbing her pussy in earnest. Once she was wriggling and humping her hips back at him, Jack moved into position and slid his cock into her warm, welcoming sex.

"God, yes!" Lisa moaned. "Do it. Fuck me."

And he did. He was gentle at first, just rocking into her with slow, deep thrusts. But then Lisa bounced her hips back at him and moaned sweetly. He got the hint and started fucking her harder.

I couldn't handle it anymore and shot my load into Lisa's face. She gulped and slurped at my cock, trying to get some of my hot cum in her mouth, swallowing what she could get. I then stepped back, and Lisa looked up at Tommy with those sexy cat-eyes.

"Can I suck your cock, Tommy?"

He was out of his bathing suit and on his knees in a flash, shoving his cock down Lisa's throat as she struggled to suck him while Jack pounded her pussy. Jack didn't last much longer, and shot his load deep in my beautiful Lisa's pussy as she made one of her adorable orgasm howls.

Jack got up and Allan took his place, getting his cock in her with a fierce thrust. Lisa yelped appreciatively, and her wriggling was evidence of how much she was loving this. They had only been at it a few minutes when Sam held up a hand. "Shh!" he hissed. We all paused, then we heard voices coming closer.

Lisa jumped to her feet and dashed into the warm pool of water, submerging herself up to her neck.

Allan and Tommy followed her lead and got deep enough to hide their cocks.

A group of seven tourists went through, offering waves and greetings, though I think the older man in the group looked suspiciously at Lisa wading in the water and grinning a silly smile.

We waited until we were sure they were gone, and nobody else was coming. Then Lisa waded out of the water again with Allan and Tommy with her.

"Should we go?" Tommy asked a little sadly.

"You're not done with me yet, are you?" Lisa asked.

He grinned. "Not even close."

She flashed her sexy smile and nodded. "Good. But, let's speed things up a bit."

"How?" Allan asked.

"Well, there's four of you, but only two of you are using me. There's room for one more."

"Holy shit." Tommy gasped.

"Come on, love. Lay down here on your back." Lisa got to her knees and patted the sandy floor.

Tommy lay on his back, and Lisa threw her leg over and impaled herself on his cock. She rocked up and down a few times then smiled at Allan. "Dealer's choice. Do you want my ass or my mouth?"

Allan didn't say a word. He just got down behind Lisa and pushed her forward onto Tommy's chest. "I've wanted this ass the moment I saw it." He growled and positioned his cock.

"Wait!" Lisa said. "You're not slippery enough. Tommy dear. Let Allan get slippery, please."

Tommy pulled his cock out and held Lisa tight as Allan lunged his cock into her warm, wet, slick pussy. He fucked her a minute or two until she moaned. "Alright, lover. You're slippery now. Fuck my ass."

Tommy took his place in Lisa's pussy, Allan slowly worked his cock into her tight ass, and once they were in a good rhythm, Jack presented his cock to Lisa's whimpering mouth. She gulped his length in, and they all pounded her relentlessly.

Tommy came first, and his orgasm triggered Lisa's. She had to let Jack out of her mouth as she yelped and quivered, and that sent Allan over the edge. He grabbed her hips tight and shoved his full length into her tight rear. Again, she cried out, and shivered through another climax.

As she came down from her climax, she found Sam hoping for his turn. "Sorry." She whimpered at Sam. "I've been neglecting you." She got to her feet and went to stand before Sam. "You've been so patient, so... how do you want me. Anything you want."

Sam looked over at me, and I just shrugged and nodded. "She means it." I said.

Sam looked over at his shipmates and sighed. "Well..." he said. "Honestly, I think we all want more than just this one fuck." He pulled her closer and looked down into those captivating eyes. "What would you say to coming back to the Nymph for a genuine gangbang?"

Lisa tossed her hair and smiled at me. "Darling. Can I go with these young men to their boat so they can gangbang me tonight?"

"Only if I'm included." I said.

"Too right!" Jack exclaimed. "Come on, lads. Let's get this lady back to the boat. We got some fucking to do."

Tommy pulled Lisa's bikini out of his swim trunks pockets and she put it on in a hurry. Then we all went back the way we came and got into our dinghies.

We followed them to the Nauti Nymph, and tied up. It was a very nice boat. A 46 foot catamaran with lots of room in the main cabin. The guys quickly lowered the table in the cabin and laid the cushions on it to make a large bed. As they worked, Lisa stood by watching with growing anticipation.

I came up behind her and unlaced her bikini top, letting her firm breasts free. She looked over her shoulder at me, those adorable cat-eyes smiling mischievously.

"I can't believe I'm doing this again." she purred.

"Again?" Sam asked. "You've done this before?"

Lisa blushed a smile at him, and shrugged. "Sort of."

"What's sort of?" Tommy asked.

"There were three older guys last time, and my lover here." She said.

Sam rolled his eyes dramatically. "Damn. They make more like you in the States?"

"Like her?" I snickered. "Nah. My Lisa is one of a kind."

"I believe it." Jack nodded. "So, this look comfortable enough?"

Lisa giggled. "You were all just having your way with me in a cave. Yeah, this'll do."

Tommy stepped forward, untied Lisa's bikini bottom, and pulled it away. "Well, umm... since we're kinda new to this, and you're not, maybe you can give us a clue where to begin?"

Lisa beamed a smile up at him. "I'm no professional, Tommy." she scoffed. "But, as Sam still hasn't had a turn with me..." She walked her naked beauty over to Sam and linked her arms around his neck like she often does with me. "What do you want to do with me... or more to the point, to me?"

"No sweeter words have ever been spoken." Sam sighed. "Can I, um... can I do you in the, umm...?"

Lisa giggled. "You want to fuck my ass?" she smiled sweetly at him.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
151 Followers
12