Pt 3: Lisa and the Nauti Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam nodded emphatically.

She lifted on her toes and kissed him gently. "God, you're so cute. Of course you can. Alone, or do you want a friend to join in?"

"Alone first." Sam said. "Then the lads can join in."

She nodded a smile up at him. "Sounds lovely. You just say when it's time for more cocks to fuck me. Alright, cutie?" With that, she crawled slowly onto the newly assembled bed of seat cushions, and lay on her side facing the rest of us. "Come on. Spoon up behind me."

Sam stripped off his shirt and trunks in a flash, and got himself in position behind Lisa as we all watched.

I was surprised my usually timid little wife was taking charge like this. It was nothing I expected. She usually preferred being submissive and feeling vulnerable. This was new.

"Have you anything like massage oil, or lube?" She asked.

Tommy got a wicked grin, and disappeared down the stairs to one of the staterooms. "Half a mo." he called back.

Lisa blinked at his quick escape, and eased back against Sam. "Sam, honey. Why don't you fuck my pussy while we wait. Keep me all warmed up."

Sam was all too eager to comply, and Lisa lifted her leg so we could all get a great view of Sam's thick cock gliding up into her warm, wet sex.

"Oh, that's nice." Lisa purred, and she started rocking up and down this length. Her pussy lips were so tight, they seemed to cling to Sam's shaft as he slid out, then curl inward as he plunged in again.

By then Tommy returned with an extra large tube of KY Warming oil which was half empty. We all sort of gave him a strange look. "Not mine!" he protested. "One of the passengers left it here."

Lisa gave an excited little squeal. "Perfect!" she cooed. "Sam, baby. Get me nice and slippery, then make yourself slippery too. Okay?"

He took the KY and squeezed out a generous amount into his hand, then started to rub it into my Lisa's rear. She arched her back to give him better access, moaning softly as his hand and fingers worked it in. Then he got another large amount and slathered his cock with it. "Shit, that's warming all right." he said.

"Don't make me wait, Sam. Put it in me." Lisa pleaded.

I could feel the sexual tension surge with her words, and the guys were all starting to remove their clothes. "Oh, god. Look at all these hard young cocks. Please hurry, Sam."

Sam was working the head of his cock into Lisa's tight ass, trying to push past the initial tightness. She whimpered and made little panting sounds until she managed to relax enough to let him in. His cock head slipped in, and then almost the full length of his cock.

Lisa cried out, clutching at the seat cushions she was laying on. "Ahh, that's it!" She gasped.

Sam started pumping her hard. With her leg lifted, we all got to watch the incredible show up close. Lisa's eyes closed and she tilted her head back as she panted at the ceiling.

I caught Sam's eye, and mouthed the words 'pull her hair', while miming it with my hands.

He got the message, took a handful of Lisa's hair, and pulled back a little cautiously.

Lisa opened her eyes and gave me a strained smile, figuring I had something to do with it.

I then mimed that he should pull harder. Sam pulled hard, and Lisa yelped. Sam let go, afraid he hurt her.

"Oh, shit. Don't stop! Do it again!" Lisa begged.

Sam didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed her hair again and gave a sharp tug. Lisa cried out and started humping her hips back at him. "Yes, deeper!" she urged him.

Sam could hardly keep up. Every thrust made Lisa cry out, and every tug of her hair pushed her closer to orgasm. When she finally came, he was just holding on as she thrashed against him. Her love howl, familiar to me, was a source of amusement and excitement to them, and it sent Sam over the edge. He spasmed and groaned out some expletives I couldn't make out through his accent, then shot a load into my precious wife's tight ass.

They lay there a moment until Sam's softening dick slipped out of Lisa's tight rear. She collapsed on her side and rolled to her back, panting as she soaked in the afterglow of a good fuck.

Jack didn't wait for an invitation. He climbed up on the cushions, got between Lisa's legs, and sank his hardon into her in one determined thrust. Lisa cried out, and curled her legs around Jack's hips, making her adorable whimpers and moans as he screwed her hard.

She came twice more before Jack pulled out and shot his load all over her belly and perfect tits.

"Greedy fucker." His brother Tommy admonished Jack and shoved him aside.

Lisa lay on her back, still panting and smiling. She looked up at Tommy who found a box of tissues and pulled out a few. He handed some to Lisa, and she giggled at him. "Oh, thank you, Tommy." she ran her fingers up her body, smearing the fresh load of cum over her breasts, then licked her fingers clean with a moan of appreciation.

"Mmm, I think I like young cum better than the older guys." Lisa swiped a bit more, tasted it, and nodded. "Oh, yes. Definitely." She cleaned up the rest with the tissues, and beamed a smile up at Tommy. "Am I clean enough to be fucked again, honey?"

Tommy pounced on her, lifted her up to her hands, and knees, and got behind her. Allan got in front and started feeding his cock to my wife's hungry lips. While she was giving him a blowjob to remember, Tommy doused his cock in KY, and plunged into her now loosened ass with one go.

Lisa lifted her head for another of her love howls, and shook her way through another climax. As it subsided, Allan and Tommy started fucking her like madmen. She was gagging and panting for breath, wriggling her hips and ass, and the guys weren't going to let up.

Tommy came first, filling her ass with more spunk, then he just held her hips as he enjoyed the feeling of her tight ass squeezing him over and over as she convulsed.

Allan grabbed Lisa's hair, and held her mouth in place as he shot jolt after jolt of cum into her willing mouth.

They let her go, and Lisa collapsed on her side, gasping for air, and giggling. "Wow. You sure know how to make a girl feel welcome." she panted.

The guys stood around her, looking like they were trying to will themselves back to full erections. Lisa just smiled sweetly at them. "Relax, boys. You're going to have all night with me. We're in no rush."

Tommy huffed a little laugh. "All night, eh?" he sighed. "Well, I guess that'd be alright." He seemed to relax at this idea, and sat beside Lisa on the cushions. "How about a drink?"

Lisa nodded, and he went to see what booze they had.

I took his place and sat beside my gorgeous wife. She shifted closer, put her head on my lap, and idly ran her delicate fingers along my still unsatisfied cock. "I'll get to you too, my love." she assured me. "In fact, maybe we should plan the sleeping arrangements."

"Sleeping?" Jack asked playfully. "What's that?"

Lisa giggled. "Well, for the little sleep we might get." She continued. "I don't know if me and my honey alone in a cabin would work. I want my time with him, of course, but then I think I should get my own cabin. This way, if any of you get randy in the middle of the night, you won't have to wake my honey too."

"Well, you won't be getting any sleep like that at all." Jack snickered.

"Oh, you're young and all," Lisa said, "but you can't keep this up all night. At some point, you will run out of juice."

"Don't count on it." Allan said, and we all had a little laugh.

After some drinks, Lisa and I screwed in front of our new friends. It was sort of a reverse of our usual pattern. Normally we start off slow and romantic, then build up to a wild frenzy. This time we started with some hard, pounding sex, and it slowly evolved into something slow and sensual. Toward the end, I gently brushed back her hair, kissing her sweet lips lightly. She whispered "Thank you for this, my love."

I didn't reply with words, just another slow, gentle kiss.

As I lifted my head, I found Tommy disturbingly close. He bent down, and kissed Lisa with the same, deliberately sensual touch. She batted her eyes up at him, and cooed. "That was so sweet, Tommy."

I got off my lover and Sam took my place, laying between her open legs and lightly kissing her. Then Jack came in for his kiss, and then Allan. This went on for some time, my delicious wie being softly caressed and kissed by four young studs she hardly knew. Suddenly she moaned and I realized Sam had entered her. Still, they continued the round robin of gentle kisses and caresses as Sam slowly rocked into her.

"Oh, Sam." Lisa sighed softly. "That's so nice. Kiss me again, Tommy."

I took myself off to bed in one of the cabins, leaving Lisa in good hands. I lay awake, listening to everything that was still going on just a few feet away through the bulkhead. A little while later, I heard them take Lisa to the aft bunk on the same side of the boat as me. There was more moans and yelps as their fucking became more energetic. Then, without me realizing it, I must have dozed off. Then I noticed the boat had gone quiet.

I got out of bed, and went aft to Lisa's bunk, let myself in quietly, and found her alone. She was laying with a towel over her hips and it looked like it was well used. I gently nudged her, and she slowly opened her eyes, and smiled. "Oh, it's you." She reached for me and pulled me close for a kiss.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm exhausted, but other than that, yes. I'm wonderful." She sighed. "They were so gentle with me for a while there." she giggled. "That didn't last though."

I climbed up on the bunk with her, and she scooted over to give me room. "Is the towel for...?"

"All the cum, yes." she giggled again. "Tommy really has a thing about other men's cum."

I nodded. "Can't blame him, really." I said, and slowly moved myself into position behind my girl laying on her side. "Think you can handle one more?"

"For you, my love? Always." She spooned with me, and guided my cock to her pussy. I slipped in easily, her warm wet sex still drenched in cum. "Nice and slow, lover. Then sleep with me. I think I'm done with gangbangs for this trip."

12