Pt. 30 - She's a Natural Blonde

Story Info
I pitch for her to model nude for me in Hawaii.
5k words
4.69
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 30 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories (especially Parts 28 and 29) in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Please vote and leave a nice comment or two.

Enjoy!

*******

In Hong Kong, afternoon at the Grand Hyatt.

Paige and I finally had some alone time when we had our clothes on.

We were enjoying a cup of coffee during a break between business meetings.

It was one of those quiet corners in a large hotel that was surprisingly private.

No one was around, no one walked by.

When we first sat down, Paige asked me if I wouldn't mind massaging her feet.

I slipped off her shoes and gently began rubbing through the black silk thigh-highs she had on.

"This is going to get you some extra special bonus sex tonight, Rick" she laughed.

I thought every night with this hottie is extra special bonus sex, but I kept my mouth closed and just smiled.

Paige was curious about my photography business, and I tried to laugh it off because the money I generated from it didn't cover any expenses to speak of.

The IRS would call it a hobby. I used it as a tool to meet girls and to get laid.

And I was good at it.

Meeting girls, that is, not necessarily taking great photos.

The artist is always the harshest critic of their own work.

But Ms. Paige Spelling was insistent on learning about my hobby and when she had enough of the massage, she took her iPad out and quickly found my website with an album of photos. There wasn't overt nudity but plenty of implied nude photos.

"Wow! These women are gorgeous! How did you meet them?" she asked me, her blue eyes wide in amazement.

I thought it was an innocent question, but when you're sitting next to a woman that you're sleeping with and are asked a question like this, you need to tread carefully.

Having said that, her fragrance, her perfume, was very appealing to me.

Being close to her was appealing to me. Her body was warm.

I liked having my hands on her. She liked me touching her.

My cock, always engorged when Paige was near, was now uncomfortable in my slacks.

Paige was engrossed in what she was seeing. I glanced at my watch because I didn't want us to be late to our next scheduled meeting.

I didn't have the patience to go through every photo and give the background on each model, so I had her go back to the home page and I logged in, got behind the firewall, and album by album, talked about each lady very quickly ("Met this one at a wedding, this one at my gym, this one worked in my building...")

It was clear that Paige was impressed by my work. She complimented me on the lighting, the placement, the balanced look of every photo.

Once she got past the actual photos, she wanted to know the back story. The story before the story.

"How did you get them undressed?" she asked in sort of a challenging way.

What she meant was did I seduce them, drug them, or otherwise convince each lady to get naked?

"I didn't force them to get undressed Paige, I set up meetings in public places with each model to get to know them and to find out what their personal limits were in advance, and we both agreed and signed a contract, an agreement, that the photo shoot would be of them nude."

"So, if they didn't want to get naked, did you still do a shoot with them?"

"My initial preference was all nude shots, but some wore revealing clothing at first and then when their comfort level was raised, they got naked."

"What do you mean when you say, 'comfort level'?"

"Getting someone to trust you is not easy. Especially when it is just the two of you, out in the woods, and one person is naked. So, I must be patient, considerate and encouraging but be real too. No one wants to hear false praise."

Paige didn't say anything for a few minutes as she looked at each model. I had to admit that the ladies were all knockouts, nude, semi-nude, or implied, and that the photos were quite good. Not Playboy touched up quality, but natural ladies in natural light, mostly outdoors.

Some were bare, some had landing strips, some had trimmed bushes, and some were completely "natural" meaning they had gone native and let their pubic hair grow as The Lord intended.

We were both adults and Paige didn't ask what I know she really wanted to ask: did you have sex with these women?

The honest answer is yes, I did. There were a few that I didn't, but I hit it off with all of them and after a few hours of being nude, well, you get horny, and you need a release. I was there to provide it to them, and they provided it to me.

For those that I did not fuck, I did some serious pussy eating.

So, I sampled nature's delights in nature. Or in my photo studio.

They took care of me with some serious cock-sucking. Some spit, some swallowed, some just jacked me off at the end.

It was all good.

Paige turned off the iPad and set it down. She said to me in a soft voice, "Can I be one of your models? Am I pretty enough?"

My first thought was "Why are you asking me this question? Are you that insecure? Of course, you're pretty enough!"

My second thought was my mind screaming: "You are now entering The Danger Zone, so Tread Carefully. Anything you say can and will be used against you."

I proceeded carefully. Like a diplomat.

"Paige, you are a knockout. A TEN! You are so good looking you don't know how good looking you are. You have the kind of beauty that stops traffic on freeways. People, men, and women turn their heads to watch you walk by. Men, including me, worship the very ground you

walk on. You are smart, funny, articulate, educated and beyond pretty. You are stunningly gorgeous."

I didn't know if 'stunningly gorgeous' was actually a viable phrase, but it sounded good. This wasn't Scrabble so who cares?

I took a breath, and then continued, "Yes, I want you to be one of my models. I've been thinking about an incredibly special photo shoot with you since Lake Tahoe. Let me run my idea by you and then you tell me if that is something that will work for you."

Paige smiled, relieved at my answer. She kissed me softly on the lips. Then she asked, "Will I be naked?"

"Yes."

"Will we be alone or with other people?"

"It depends on a lot of things, but we may decide to have someone with us to do hair and make-up, or not. And, we might want to have another photographer there in case we want shots of the two of us."

"So, I might be naked in front of other people?"

"Possibly but we'll see how things work out."

I could see her biting her lower lip, thinking.

"Who will see the pictures?"

"Only the two of us."

She kissed me, again, passionately this time. Lots of tongue. I grabbed a boob because I thought it was the right thing to do, and I wanted to.

Paige groaned into my mouth as my palm massaged her erect nipple through her blouse.

Breaking off our kiss with a smile, "Tell me more" she whispered to me. She reached down and felt my hard cock in my pants. She smiled and asked me "Is this all for me?" And then she laughed and kissed me again.

*******

Although I had wanted to, I'd never been able to do this length of shoot before because most photo shoots are short, often just a couple of hours long because the photographer and model(s) are subject to weather and sunlight. Meaning, lousy weather, wind and too bright sunlight or getting dark early.

In the mountains, at Twin Creek Ranch, the tall trees and surrounding mountains and hills had sunlight disappearing early nine months of the year. The other three months it was light later, but not light enough to shoot anything without a flash.

But because we were planning to go to Maui for nine days in November, I thought I would be able to pull it off over a period of several days, not necessarily in a row.

The theme of the shoot was to take a conservative MILF with a two piece "mom" swimsuit, with strong tan lines, a cotton tail (untanned) butt, and an all-natural, untrimmed bush on Day One, and over the next week, day by day, transform this already beautiful lady into a gorgeous creature with an all over tan, and a completely bare pussy.

I told her I was calling it "From Mom to Model."

On my website I had a special password protected album that showed the progression of what I had in mind. These were photos I "grabbed" from various sites that I intended to use as guidelines for this shoot.

I took Paige through each day, pointing out how the transformation would take place in terms of clothing, hair, make-up, pussy hair, and tanning.

I had no idea how all the coordination would work but I figured I had time to get things organized as we weren't doing this for a couple of months.

Paige loved the idea and was flattered that I asked her.

She was petrified of how her naked body would look on camera and asked me again who would be able to see these pictures.

Then she confessed she needed to go back to the suite because her panties were soaked.

*******

Paige never once mentioned her ex-husband, but I am certain that she had more sex with me in the few days that we were together than she had had in years.

Her pussy was tight, hot, and welcoming. Paige confessed to me that she had masturbated to the vision of us fucking many times since we had first met in Lake Tahoe.

That night, after a day of business meetings and ending again with a business dinner, I had her masturbate for me.

For my viewing pleasure.

Lying on the bed, naked and legs spread wide for my viewing pleasure, she played with herself with her right-hand while her left played with her big pink nipples on those extra-large pleasure mounds, now nicely covered with my love bites.

Her eyes never left my face as I undressed as her show continued.

I purposely left my briefs on, so she could see how hard she got me.

I knew she wanted cock, and she would get mine, but on my terms.

It didn't take her long for the first orgasm, it was a little one, one to take the edge off but not enough to satisfy her.

While she recovered and readied herself for the next one, she stopped playing with her pussy and used both hands on her titties as I slowly undressed, telling her that she was going to get a fucking of a lifetime but only after she satisfied herself for me one more time.

Paige took on the challenge, and once again her fingers played in her wispy pubes while her left hand teased her nipples, offering her breasts to me, good to nibble or to lick.

"How do you want it baby?" I teased her.

"I want it hard," she replied.

"Oh, it's hard all right, you made it this way."

"Can I see it?" she asked, her eyes starting to glaze over in that pre-orgasm phase of lust and need.

"Not yet."

"Baby, please ... I want to see it. I want to see your big cock!"

I ignored her plea and asked her "How do you want it?"

"How do I want it?" her voice trailed off as her fingers started to really work her pussy.

I could see that her pussy was moist, and her female fragrance was just now reaching my nose.

"How to you want it?" I repeated.

"What ...?" Paige was going from simmer to boiling.

Her mind wasn't on playing Q&A.

"Ass, pussy or mouth?" I asked her, clarifying.

Her fingers really started moving as she struggled to answer, her hips moving off the bed in the primitive rhythm of sex.

"Ah ... Oh ... Ah..." she moaned; her eyes locked on my face as she neared her tipping point.

I quickly leaned down and pulled my briefs off, my large cock springing out.

I moved to the end of the bed, standing, so she could feast her eyes on my hard tube steak.

As much as I wanted to stroke myself, I held off, but I thrust my hips out which gave the illusion of my cock being larger than it was.

"Close your eyes, baby, and imagine I am licking that golden twat of yours ..." and with that, Paige shook, froze, squirted a bit, and groaned as she came.

That groan could have been heard on the street, seven floors down.

She looked like she wanted me to hold her, because when she stopped shaking from the powerful shots of energy surging through her body, she rolled over on her side in a fetal position.

I let her stay like that for a couple of moments, then I grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her down the bed on her belly, lifted her ass up by her hips, ran my right hand over a drenched pussy, lined my cock up, and pushed through her spread petals into her heavenly tight warm wet pussy in a single, slow thrust until I was buried balls deep.

"OH FUCK!" Paige moaned as I pushed into the tight sleeve.

A few thrusts later, fully in and out, from tip to root, and my natural blonde love slut had her right hand back to playing with her clit as she sought yet another orgasm. What a horny lady!

"You're a slut, aren't you Paige?" I asked her as I pounded away, first quickly then slowly, deep then shallow, over, and over, driving her crazy with lust.

"Yes ... I'm your ... slut ... please ... don't ... stop!"

My thrusting continued and her hunger to come grew.

I moved my right thumb to her tiny rosebud and pressed oh so slowly on her most intimate orifice.

"No ... Rick ... not ... there ... please ... baby ... you're ... so ... big ... too ... big ... too ... hard ..."

Paige wasn't waving me off from ass fucking her.

She didn't care which hole I fucked as long as I satisfied myself.

What was most amazing to me was how hungry she was for my cock up her tight ass. For such an educated, refined, and beautiful lady, I found it interesting how she took the initiative for me to poke her, repeatedly, in her bat cave.

I'd come in her ass twice already during my trip and I had plans for another time or two before I left for Tokyo.

That night I brought Paige to another body shaking pleasure moment and held steady buried deep in her cunt as she gripped the sheets.

I could have easily unloaded inside her, but I pulled out, got on the bed and pulled her gently by the hair so that her mouth was near enough to my cock so that she understood what I wanted: I wanted her to taste her own juices as she pleasured me, and when I came, she gratefully swallowed a large load of my salty froth, thanking me when she finished.

"I'm your slut Rick."

*******

As for her giving me head, she was excellent at it, but she still had some remedial work to do on deepthroating.

She was no stranger to sucking cock and loved to suck and play with herself while she pleased me, I was wanting more of me down her throat. I was patient and considerate and she acknowledged that she needed more practice.

Paige laughed and said to me "I'll be spending time in the market looking for the longest bananas I can find!"

That was music to my ears, I was getting a little possessive of her and didn't want her with any other guy. It was a double standard, I admit.

I felt the same about my three girlfriends in Sacramento and Rena in Tokyo. I was spoiled and wanted to stay spoiled.

I wanted them to be exclusive with me but allow me to play around as I wanted to.

When you meet a woman like Paige, you hope that she is into sex. When that dream becomes reality, well, it just makes life that much better.

*******

It is always a difficult challenge to leave a beautiful female lying naked in bed at a five-star hotel, at any time, but I had to get a workout in each morning, or I just couldn't perform.

I'm not talking about not being able to perform in bed, but in business and life.

When you don't get enough sleep, it takes a toll.

You can get away with it one night, but you'll pay the price by feeling like shit the next day.

Do it two days in a row, and well, you're a dead man walking.

Even if the reason you didn't get enough sleep was because you were fooling around and fucking, you will pay the piper. Even at 28, my age, lack of sleep and lack of exercise catches up with you.

Paige Spelling and I had been together for three nights and each night the after dinner, all night long, the sex got better and better.

But it took a toll.

As I crawled out of bed early that morning, I looked down at Paige, on her back, the sheets kicked off, leaving her near perfect female body completely available for my viewing pleasure.

I was tempted to get back into bed, and start teasing her large, untanned breasts, my mouth and lips and tongue focused on her erect, large, pink nipples, then my hands sliding down to her belly and womb, to her soft golden hair, where my dried cum and her juice was clumped in her wispy pubic hair.

My morning wood, already large and hard, throbbed at the sight of her.

I had a primal urge to take her, right then, but it passed.

But I couldn't wake her. She had worked so hard with me these past few days as we turned around a failing business unit that she was responsible for.

I wouldn't say she needed her beauty sleep, God knows she was already incredibly gorgeous, but she did need her rest because we still had a bit of work to do that morning and I needed her refreshed and recharged.

Paige and I had a lot of magnificent work together in Hong Kong.

While I worked out, I went through a mental checklist of all that we had accomplished:

We'd eliminated, reduced, or renegotiated every line on the company's profit and loss statement to get costs down.

Office rent was down substantially, headcount, once bloated, was now just a handful of "A" players, travel expenses were now minimal.

As her boss I said to Paige that I preferred her to use Zoom or Teams whenever possible.

I cautioned Paige to travel as little as possible and when she had to, to fly business class and not first class. As for hotels, safety was the priority. If she had to pay more for a safer hotel, she should pay more!

Most importantly, I told her I wanted her to use the "buddy system" which meant she was always to travel, even locally, with someone so they could watch out for one another. There was safety in numbers.

I was relieved that she did not push back on me on these things.

I did not want her to fail in business and of course, I never wanted any harm to come to her.

Once I finished my workout, I picked up coffee for the two of us and went back to the suite.

When I returned about an hour later, Paige was still asleep.

She looked like an angel.

Hoping not to wake her, I pulled the covers up.

I left her alone and sat down with a cup of coffee and the day's newspapers, reading quietly.

In just a few minutes, I heard her stirring, get out of bed, go into the bathroom, emerge, brush her teeth.

She walked into the living room of the suite, looking for me.

I lowered the paper, looked up, smiled, and said, "Good morning."

She stretched; her nude body exposed to me.

As I looked at her, I was thinking not just how beautiful she was, but how willing she was to be touched.

I think I had kissed, licked, or rubbed every inch of her.

What I hadn't gotten to last night I would later today.

I was still in lust.

How much did I sleep? I didn't want to sleep, I just wanted to be with her.

She walked over in front of me, bent down and kissed me good morning.

Her ample breasts hung down and I resisted the urge to fondle them.

She looked at my coffee cup.

I said, pointing to the dresser, "I brought you coffee too."

Paige looked at her coffee, looked at me and bent down again and kissed me with passion. Tongues played.

Holding my face in her hands, her breasts swaying, she smiled and simply said "Thank you for remembering I like it black."

She made her coffee, had a few sips. I enjoyed the view.

12