Pt. 30 - She's a Natural Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes met and connected. Neither one of us said a word.

She set her coffee cup back down, put the lid on it and climbed on the loveseat next to me, putting her head on my lap, laying on her left side.

Paige asked, "You smell like sweat, did you go workout?"

I replied "Yes, I got a quick workout in."

I couldn't resist her nakedness and I stroked the side of her face and her neck.

I swept her hair behind her ear.

She closed her eyes and smiled, appreciating the intimate gesture.

I gently stroked her throat.

My roving hand soon reached for her bare breasts and after a few caresses, she rolled over on her back to allow me access to her pleasure mounds.

Her pussy hair looked golden in the morning sun.

She whispered to me "I like it when you touch me."

I laughed softly and replied, "I like touching you."

Her nipples were responding to the dance my fingers were doing.

She said "That feels good. Please don't stop."

"I won't" as my fingers continued to play.

I was starting to get aroused.

Paige asked, "Did you put the do not disturb tag on our door?"

"Yes."

She said, "Last night was incredible, I lost count of how many times you made me cum."

I laughed and said, "I came a few times myself."

Paige laughingly, said, "I think I spent the night in world's largest wet spot."

"My God," she continued, looking up at me, smiling, "you produce a lot of cum. You were marking me as your territory. I want you to do some more of that today. Will you please?"

I smiled at that thought and said, "I'm sorry if I kept you awake but I couldn't keep my hands off of you."

My fingers continued to wander over her taut nipples and large bare breasts.

Eyes closed, she smiled and said softly, "You can touch me anytime you want. Anywhere, for as long as you want."

In our Grand Hyatt hotel suite that morning together, sitting naked together on a love seat, Paige and I reviewed the projections with the new, lower costs baked in. It looked as if we would turn the corner on profitability after the next payroll period and by the end of the month, Paige just might be getting set up for the best fourth quarter, the best Thanksgiving and Christmas she'd ever had!

Paige kissed me first and then thanked me by blowing me, on her knees in front of me, doing her best to choke down my large cock to the root.

At my request, she had put on that same red lipstick she had on when we first met in Lake Tahoe.

Paige gave great head but struggled at deepthroating my eleven plus inches.

She gagged; her eyes watered, and my cock was in her throat, but not all the way down.

What I really wanted was her lips wrapped fully around my root.

I give her full credit, an A, for her first effort.

I knew that there were other ways to get my cock down her throat, but I wanted her to learn about them on her own.

Showing initiative is something every boss wants from an employee, right?

All that work and teasing generated a heavy load of baby batter from my tight, sperm filled oversized testicles, which she gratefully swallowed with several loud gulps and a smile.

******

I left Hong Kong flying back to Tokyo and a recovered Rena knowing that enough major operational, human resources and purchasing changes had been implemented to show an immediate improvement in both cash flow and profitability in the business that Paige Spelling was responsible for.

Paige struggled to let me go that day, she was falling for me, but I knew that she was just coming out of a marriage, and she wasn't ready for another committed relationship (or was she?).

I knew she loved the fact that she was going to get those bonus bucks she'd been craving since Day One, but for that to happen, several things had to go right.

I was trying to move the odds in her favor.

Personally, even though it was a service business, I worked on the balance sheet when I had some down time in Hong Kong, focusing on what I could do to improve assets and reduce liabilities.

I had mapped out the flow of information, product and money, sort of a visual supply chain exercise and quickly came to the realization that no one had done anything about the three main costs in every printing business: paper, ink, and equipment.

Without saying anything to Paige, who was already mentally planning to go off to Hawaii to create a sales plan with her new team to grow revenue, I mapped out a plan to consolidate purchasing of paper and ink to the members of the printer's organization to get volume discounts.

Half of the discount would appear on each invoice that was issued to the printing companies. The owners could thank me later. And think of me every time an invoice showed up so that they paid less than ever for both paper and ink.

Then I calculated a loyalty rebate program of "sheltered income" which was the other half of the negotiated volume discount. I did not tell anyone about this. Rebate checks were to be sent monthly to me with full backup documentation but made payable to the company, of course.

I also negotiated a VIP (volume increase program), unbeknownst to anyone, which provided yet an additional rebate on paper and ink when the volume purchased by the printers increased month over month from the previous year.

I had our operations manager in Hong Kong keep an eye on inventories with the goal of getting orders placed before the end of each month to make sure that we qualified for and got the rebate money. I didn't tell her about the rebate program, it was none of her business.

I was betting on Paige and her team to be successful at selling and I was going to watch the rebate money grow and flow in.

Later, while in Manilla on other business, with Rena, I sent her visiting machine shops for the day while I met with the paper and ink suppliers in our hotel. This matter didn't concern her.

Entering the negotiations without much to stand on, I ended up with two large rebate checks from the suppliers as a sign of good faith in the future of our relationship.

I wasn't done yet, I started intensive discussions with the equipment companies. My goal was to insure minimal downtime for my printers but also more favorable financing and better service contracts. I also wanted shorter lead times on getting new equipment made and hands-on installation support to get the machines quickly generating a solid return on investment.

Rena was going to remain my "Business Wife" while we were together and the conversation, the time we spent together, and the sex was incredible. Rena was getting increasingly adventurous between the sheets, and I was in lust.

But on this flight back to Tokyo, I made up my mind that I was only twenty-eight and had just started getting comfortable with women and I was in no hurry to get married. In fact, I set a goal of not getting married, or thinking about getting married, until I was thirty-two.

I didn't want to break any hearts, but I wasn't going to be pushed early into a lifelong commitment I wasn't ready for. I didn't share this with anyone. Once or twice, I was tempted to tell my dad, but I didn't.

Yes, my mother would be disappointed not to have grandchildren but ... so what?

Paige and I were operating in distinct parts of the world after our Hong Kong session ended, and while we were in touch every day (I was her boss after all), we had agreed to meet in Hawaii for a week-long vacation in mid-November.

In the meantime, there was a lot of work to be done in Japan and elsewhere in Asia.

*******

Rick Valencia will return shortly as he continues his adventures in Asia.

12