Pt. 31 - My First Tokyo Threesome

Story Info
Two Japanese ladies and I enjoy a weekend of sun and sex.
6.8k words
4.5
7.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 31 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories (especially Parts 28, 29 and 30) in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Please vote and leave a nice comment or two.

Enjoy!

*******

On the plane back to Tokyo

After a highly productive and financially successful trip to Hong Kong, I flew back to Tokyo to re-start the Japan / Asia business exit strategy and action plan with the smart, lovely, and sexy Rena.

I thought about the recently divorced and very horny Paige Spelling and how nice it was to combine business and pleasure or was it pleasure first, then business, with her in Hong Kong.

So far, the company's Chief People Person, Marie, had made certain that there were no lonely nights on the road for me. For those of you that have traveled, being alone on the road can be difficult.

I'm not naturally outgoing and gregarious, and for a long time never had much confidence with women. But the decision I made to learn how to give massages and to start taking photos of people instead of nature were turning points for me.

Over the course of the last seven plus months, I'd met a lot of women and had sex with quite a few. I wasn't expecting this new job as Vice Chairman of the Board, to be a position where sex was not just available but set up for me.

Marie had taken care of me, putting me up in five-star hotel suites with Rena and then Paige, so that sex, great sex, was lying next to me and mine for the taking in bed each night.

Flying first to Tokyo, Rena and I spent a couple of nights at the Park Hyatt, not getting much sleep, but exploring each other's bodies. She was a widow and hadn't had sex in a long time. My large cock hit places in her pussy that hadn't been touched before and after our first night, she told me her pussy was sore, but that didn't stop her from having me fuck her again the next day, repeatedly. And for the two days after that between our business meetings.

I was called away to Hong Kong. I left a sick Rena in the hotel to recover from a cold. But I knew that I'd be back in a few days.

Arriving in Hong Kong, Paige was open, encouraging me, to being in all three of her holes and I did my best to fully satisfy her.

Paige never once mentioned her ex-husband, but I am certain that she had more sex with me in the few days that we were together than she had had in years.

Her pussy was tight, hot, and welcoming. Paige confessed to me that she had masturbated to the vision of us fucking many times since we had first met in Lake Tahoe. She shared with me that she just knew that we'd be a perfect fit in the sex department.

I was thick and long, and while she hadn't been with any man with those qualifications before, she said she appreciated that her body had to stretch to accommodate me in her mouth, pussy, and ass.

Her tightness only served to provide more pleasure for me.

On the night after we got back from the event at the US Consulate in Hong Kong, I had Paige masturbate for me.

Lying on the bed, naked and legs spread wide for my viewing pleasure, she played with herself with her right-hand while her left played with her big pink nipples on those extra-large pleasure mounds, now nicely covered with my love bites.

Paige's tan lines only accented her magnificent body.

Her eyes never left my face as I undressed while her continued her show.

I purposely left my briefs on, so she could see how hard she got me.

My banana was large, the tip showing itself at the top of my underwear.

I knew she wanted cock, and she would get mine, but on my terms.

It didn't take her long for the first orgasm, it was a little one, one to take the edge off but not enough to fully satisfy her.

While she recovered and readied herself for the next one, she stopped playing with her pussy and used both hands on her titties as I slowly undressed, telling her that she was going to get a fucking of a lifetime but only after she satisfied herself for me one more time.

Paige took on the challenge, and once again her fingers played in her wispy blonde pubic hair while her left hand teased her nipples, offering her breasts to me. To suck, to nibble, to lick, to gnaw. Her ample tits were covered with my love bites.

"How do you want it baby?" I teased her.

"I want it hard," she replied.

"Oh, it's hard all right, you made it this way."

"Can I see it?" she asked, her eyes starting to glaze over in that pre-orgasm phase of lust and need.

"Not yet."

"Baby, please... I want to see it. I want to see your big cock!"

I ignored her plea and asked her again, "How do you want it?"

"How do I want it?" her voice trailed off as her fingers started to really work her pussy.

I loved that sloshing sound of a wet pussy being played with.

I could see that her pussy was moist, and her female fragrance was just now reaching my nose.

Paige was getting really worked up.

"How to you want it?" I repeated.

"What...?" Paige was going from simmer to boiling.

Her mind clearly wasn't on playing Q&A with me.

We both knew she was picturing us fucking, rutting like animals.

"Ass, pussy or mouth?" I asked her, clarifying.

Her fingers really started moving as she struggled to answer, her hips moving off the bed in the primitive rhythm of sex.

"Ah... Oh... Ah..." she moaned; her eyes locked on my face as she neared her tipping point.

I quickly leaned down and pulled my briefs off, my large cock springing out.

I moved to the end of the bed, standing, so she could feast her eyes on my rock-hard man meat.

As much as I wanted to stroke myself, I held off, but I thrust my hips out which gave the illusion of my cock being larger than it was.

"Close your eyes, baby, and imagine I am licking that golden twat of yours..." and with that, Paige shook, froze, squirted a bit, and groaned as she came.

That groan could have been heard on the street, six floors down.

She looked like she wanted me to hold her, because when she stopped shaking from the powerful shots of energy surging through her body, she rolled over on her side in a fetal position.

I let her stay like that for a couple of moments, just a few breaths, then I grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her down the bed on her belly, lifted her ass up by her hips, ran my right hand over a drenched pussy, lined my cock up, and entered her heavenly tight warm wet pussy in a single, slow thrust until I was buried balls deep.

"OH FUCK!" Paige moaned as I pushed into the tight sleeve.

A few thrusts later, fully in and out, from tip to root, and my natural blonde love slut had her right hand back to playing with her clit as she sought yet another orgasm. What a horny lady!

"You're a slut, aren't you Paige?" I asked her as I pounded away, first quickly then slowly, deep then shallow, over, and over, driving her crazy with lust.

"Yes... I'm your... slut... please... don't... stop!"

My thrusting continued and her hunger to come grew.

I moved my right thumb to her tiny rosebud and pressed oh so slowly on her most intimate orifice.

Signaling my interest in exploring this orifice with my dick.

"No... Rick... not... there... no... please... baby... you're... so... big... too... big... too... hard..."

Paige wasn't waving me off from ass fucking her.

She just wanted it in her pussy this time.

What was most amazing to me was how hungry she was, from the beginning, for my cock up her tight ass. For such an educated, refined, and beautiful lady, I found it interesting how she took the initiative for me to poke her, repeatedly, in her bat cave.

I'd come in her ass twice already during my trip and I had plans for another time or two before I left for Tokyo.

But right then and there, taking her from behind, I brought Paige to another body shaking pleasure moment and held steady, buried deep in her cunt as she gripped the sheets and screamed "FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

I could have easily unloaded inside her, but I pulled out, got on the bed and pulled her gently by the hair so that her mouth was near enough to my cock so that she understood what I wanted: I wanted her to taste her own juices as she pleasured me, and when I came, she gratefully swallowed a large load of my salty froth, thanking me when she finished.

"I'm your slut Rick."

"Yes, you are."

*******

As for her giving me head, Paige was excellent at it, but she still had some remedial work to do on deepthroating.

She was no stranger to sucking cock and loved to lick and kiss and play with herself while she pleased me, I was wanting more of me down her throat. I was patient and considerate and she acknowledged that she needed more practice.

Paige laughed and said to me "I'll be spending time in the market looking for the longest bananas I can find!"

That was music to my ears, I was getting a little possessive of her and didn't want her with any other guy. It was a double standard, I admit.

I felt the same about my three girlfriends in Sacramento and Rena in Tokyo. I was spoiled and wanted to stay spoiled.

I wanted them to be exclusive with me but allow me to play around as I wanted to.

When you meet a woman like Paige, you hope that she is into sex. When that dream becomes reality, well, it just makes life that much better.

I was looking forward to future adventures with Paige. I'll be sharing them soon.

*******

I'd fallen asleep on the plane, only to awaken with a shit eating grin on my face and a hard on that would have been very visible if I hadn't had it covered up with a blanket.

"Are you alright?" an attractive, young flight attendant asked me.

"I'm great, thanks. Oh, can I get a cold beer please?"

I was so worked up dreaming of Paige. I was lucky I didn't have a wet dream!

*******

Now, back to Japan...

While in the US we often say there is no cure for the common cold, but in other countries where they are more open minded on finding cures with drugs, they do have fast acting medications to better address such things as colds and the flu.

I returned to the hotel in Tokyo early Friday afternoon to find a fully recovered Rena ready to go... back to bed with me.

Rena met me at the hotel suite door, naked, with a huge smile on her face.

Her no longer fallow and hurting pussy had healed from my previous poundings and she was interested in trying some new positions. How could I resist?

God bless Rena; she knew I would be tired from my travel and work in Hong Kong, so she asked me to take "a little something" which was the Japanese version of Viagra, only it was faster acting, more powerful, and longer lasting.

I hadn't taken such a pill before and told her that I didn't need it.

"I'm only 28!" I insisted.

Rena smiled at me and whispered, "Take it for me Rick, I think you will be very happy you did."

Trusting her completely, I did pop the pill and we enjoyed some vigorous sexercising in our suite that afternoon, and we fell asleep in each other's arms, satiated.

For the moment.

*******

Rena had set up a dinner for us with another couple, one of her best friends from college, Hannah, and her current boyfriend, Mike.

I've shared before that Rena had an incredibly sexy body. What I liked about it was that she had, as they say, "some meat on her bones."

Rena knew I liked to look at her naked, and so when she was dressing to go out, she kept her breasts and her ass bare for me as long as she could.

I found myself interrupting her putting on her makeup or looking for the perfect outfit by coming up to her from behind and copping a feel.

She never pushed back, she never complained.

She wanted a happy boyfriend and that was me.

While I dried off from a quick shower and put on a freshly pressed suit, white shirt, and tie, we had a brief but interesting conversation.

"This is a business meeting for us," Rena shared with me as she pulled on a tiny black silk thong, hiding her pussy and splitting her ass cheeks.

"Okay by me" I responded back.

"You're picking up the tab," she told me, as she slipped her bra on and closed the clasp up front.

I nodded. And smiled; the boss always gets stuck with the tab.

"Don't order dessert at the restaurant, we'll have dessert back in the suite" she said as she tightened my necktie.

"Okay by me" I answered.

She smiled up at me and we kissed.

"Can I have coffee after dinner?" I asked, wondering if I would make it back to the hotel awake if I didn't have some java.

Without caffeine, I'd be sound asleep with a hard on that wouldn't quit.

That is what Rena really wanted, a human dildo to ride.

She seemed a little bossy about all this, but I didn't push back.

She kissed me again and said "Of course, honey. You can have coffee if you like."

We were back at the nearby Morton's in a quiet, semi-private section of the restaurant. I wasn't sure what the business part of the meal was all about, but I was content that Rena wouldn't lead me down a strange path.

Mike was a tall, slender Japanese guy with a full head of black hair and glasses. I thought he would look more comfortable behind a computer screen than anywhere else.

It was clear to me from the start that he was an introvert, which is not a terrible thing, but he was also a leader in the company he worked for, and I saw no signs of that in the first few minutes of meeting him.

Hannah was a beautiful lady, as full figured in places where it counted, as Rena, but certainly a second glance kind of gal.

Meaning, quite easy on the eyes. I liked her. I could tell she was smart, and nice, but she took a back seat to her boyfriend. I wondered what she was doing with Mike. She was much better looking than Mike deserved. She was his exact opposite, friendly, interested in others, cheerful.

While the girls got caught up, Mike and I talked about what we both did for a living. It didn't take long (not more than a few sips of his drink) for Mike to share with me that he was under the gun to perform at work.

It was as if I was, instantly, his priest in the confessional. Only at Morton's. In public.

"They've put me in charge of selling our operational services and I have never sold anything in my life!" and then he gulped down the rest of his drink.

I could see Rena looking at me out of the corner of my eye.

Hannah looked at me as if to say, "Do something!" She'd heard this before and didn't want to hear it again. I felt sorry for her.

"What exactly does your company do, Mike?" I asked.

"We move companies from point A to point B, taking everything but the building. Then we get things re-started in the new location."

Rena's right hand slid under the table and landed on my upper thigh. She squeezed it once, getting my attention. And encouraging me to keep asking questions of Mike.

"Is this a new service or have you been doing it for a long time?"

"We've mostly been doing it in and around Tokyo for years and now the big bosses want to expand to new markets. They picked me because I was the most senior guy, and they trust me. But I have not been able to make any traction. Like I said, I am not in sales. I'm simply no good at it!"

He signaled to the server to bring another drink.

I stopped the server and said, "Give us ten minutes then bring Mike his drink."

I didn't want Mike drunk and I wanted to set the tone as to who was running the show, being in charge. I was picking up the bill.

Hannah looked relieved and Rena kept her hand on my thigh. She squeezed it again.

I proceeded to ask him a series of questions, going from a to z on how they prepare, handle, and manage the move and the re-set in the new location. I was particularly interested in getting a handle on their capabilities to move manufacturing equipment and if they had done any transfers from Japan to the US.

Mike was honest and open; a little louder than I liked but he knew most of the answers to what I was asking but not everything. But more importantly, what he didn't know he was finding out by texting his boss then sharing the answer with me.

While Mike was busy sending messages, Rena was gently running her manicured nails up and down the inside of my thigh. As in "good boy!"

Rena's touch was magical. It was as if electricity was shooting up to my cock and I was hoping, no praying, that my face was not showing my, what shall we say, my sexual emotions?

Did I have a hard on? Yes, that magic pill was certainly working well. I had dumped two large loads into Rena that afternoon and there was no so-called recovery time between our bouts, I simply stayed large and hard to Rena's delight. She might have only been smitten by me, but she loved my hard cock.

I also noticed that Hannah was watching me quite closely and had been listening to the conversation I was having with Mike. While I was mostly focused on Mike, from time to time I shifted my eyes to Hannah.

She was made up and had her hair done. It was shoulder length, chestnut brown in color. Her eyes were large, and hazel colored. She wasn't wearing a ring so she must be casually dating Mike. As in, not engaged.

Whatever she was wearing did an excellent job of keeping me guessing as to what her figure looked like.

I caught her licking her lips twice while she was watching me, and she neither blushed nor stopped.

How suggestive is that? My cock, now fully erect, throbbed in my suit pants under my napkin.

I couldn't read anything more into it except Hannah was interested in what was taking place. And that she was relieved I was in charge of the conversation.

When Mike's drink was served, he took a sip and excused himself to call his boss. I was sure that his boss was wondering what all these text messages were about.

That left the three of us at the table.

Rena and Hannah excused themselves to use the restroom and I was left alone in my thoughts.

*******

Mike returned to the table first and shared that his boss wanted to meet him, right away.

"Now?" I asked. It sounded crazy to me, it was Friday night, but this was Japan and things are done differently here.

"Yes, I must leave now. Can you please write something down so my boss can read it?"

Hannah and Rena returned to the table and Mike quickly brought them up to speed while I excused myself.

I went to the host stand, found the restaurant manager and he quickly returned to my table with a writing pad.

I thanked him and laid out on a single page in my neatest handwriting what the business opportunity was for Mike's company.

We had approximately fifty businesses in different industries that had to be relocated from several prefectures (states) to various locations in the Western United States.

I requested a meeting and wrote a short sentence praising Mike's work on the opportunity. Why not throw him a bone to look good in front of his bosses?

I ended by stating where I was staying and that I would welcome them to visiting me, hopefully the next day for breakfast, coffee, or lunch.

Mike left with my note, giving only a quick goodbye to Hannah.

No kiss, no see you soon, no call you later tonight. Or tomorrow.

As soon as Mike left, Hannah commented, "I need to find a better boyfriend."

Rena laughed and smiled and said, "I'll let you borrow mine this weekend if it's okay with Rick."

*******

It turns out that Hannah was an attractive, part Japanese, part something else, lady, maybe Spanish or perhaps Armenian, teaching English to Japanese students. The pay wasn't bad, and she was living near relatives, so it gave her something to do while she figured out what she wanted for a career.

12