Pt. 31 - My First Tokyo Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still thinking about the business opportunity, so I looked at Hannah and said to her, "If this deal with Mike's company goes through, and we do business together, we would be willing to pay a referral fee to you. For the introduction. "

The way I figured it, this introduction to Mike and his company saved us countless hours of research and interviews. Why not pay someone for making it easier for us?

I knew that Hannah did not have a head for business, but she was no dummy either. "What kind of fee are we talking about Rick?" she asked.

"For the introduction to Mike, $5000."

Hannah gasped. Rena squeezed my leg, hard.

"If we do a deal with Mike's company, we'll pay you a fee of $1000 for every company that they can move to America. We're looking at about fifty companies, but not all may want to move. So, additional fees of say, $45,000."

Rena squeezed my leg again and then moved her hand to cover my still hard crotch and gave it a gentle squeeze. She knew I was hard, awfully hard. All this talk had her motor running.

Hannah gasped again. Louder this time. I was talking about a lot of money.

Then, after a moment, "What about Mike?" Hannah asked. "What will he get?"

It was time for an education of Hannah in the ways of the business world.

"Hannah, you might have just saved Mike from being terminated, or worse, being relegated to a task far below his capabilities where he would lose face, big time. He didn't even kiss you goodbye or ask about how you were going to get home, or when he will call you or text you. You just said you need to find a better boyfriend. I say, let Mike's boss take care of Mike. You need to take care of you."

Rena now squeezed my left leg under the table, twice. I wasn't sure if that was that I did an excellent job or to shut up. I thought I would take a hint and let a few minutes go by and let all that I said settle in.

It turns out that when Rena squeezes my leg twice it translates to shut the fuck up, Rick!

Rena had been quiet, until now.

"Hannah, to celebrate your newfound wealth, you'll be spending the weekend with us at the Park Hyatt. If Mike reaches out to you, you can speak with him, or not. But we have some catching up to do and I'm sure that Rick won't mind having a guest stay with us in our suite."

"But all I have is what I am wearing" Hannah pushed back.

Rena was ready with a reply, "I can pick some things up for you in the boutique shops in the hotel and I don't think that Rick won't mind us bringing in a personal shopper. Will you Rick?"

I smiled and replied, "Of course not. And tomorrow looks like it will be a nice sunny day, maybe we could spend time together by the pool."

I noticed that Hannah didn't ask about the sleeping arrangements.

I hadn't had two ladies in the same bed with me for many moons.

This was going to be a fun weekend.

*******

When we got back to the hotel, we decided to have a drink in the lobby bar before heading upstairs. We'd just ordered when Hannah's phone rang. Excusing herself, she said she had to take the call. Although she didn't say, we surmised that it was Mike.

With Hannah out of earshot, I asked Rena what was going on.

The first thing Rena did was to kiss me, lightly on the lips. Then she asked, "Do you trust me?"

I replied that I did, adding for emphasis, "With my life."

With that, Rena explained that Hannah was the girl from the other side of the railroad tracks that had grown up in a poor family, and it was through the Grace of God and some smart teachers that got her through elementary, Junior High and High School. Somehow, she ended up as Rena's roommate in the dorm. Two young ladies on a large college campus.

Rena had confidence in herself, Hannah not so much. While they were both talented students, Rena was more outgoing, Hannah was very shy and reserved. Rena quickly became dominant, Hannah submissive.

They became best friends. Not getting pregnant had been drilled into Hannah so there were no boyfriends for her. Rena, on the other hand, quickly fell into lust and shortly thereafter love, with a young boy, also of Japanese descent.

Rena went on the pill and enjoyed an active sex life. She also served as Hannah's sex ed teacher. Hannah, at first reluctant, learned about the birds and the bees from Rena and became an enthusiastic, albeit, virgin, student.

Rena went on to say that the two of them shared a bed in the dorm room, hugging and kissing at night, sleeping naked. Rena took the initiative and finger banged Hannah. Hannah returned the favor.

At first, Rena and her boyfriend would have sex somewhere else. Things quickly escalated so that when Rena returned from a date with her boyfriend, Hannah learned how to please Rena orally and came to enjoy the salty man sauce oozing from Rena's freshly plowed pussy.

But as the weather got a bit colder, Rena and her boyfriend decided to enjoy the pleasure of each other in the dorm room, even if Hannah was there!

At the time, Rena wasn't too interested in licking cock and swallowing sperm, so when her boyfriend wanted a blowjob, Hannah took care of him.

To avoid being cheated on, and to protect Hannah's virginity, Rena was always present during these sessions.

Through all this, Hannah remained a virgin.

While Hannah's pussy remained virgin territory, Rena's boyfriend introduced Hannah to anal sex, something Rena wasn't too interested in.

Owing to some family issues, Hannah had to leave college and later graduated from a cheaper school, online, earning a BA in History. Not being able to find a decent paying job with a useless degree, she found that her Japanese language skills qualified her for a teaching position in a private school.

The two stayed connected through the intervening years which brought us to that drink in the bar.

"When your husband passed, did Hannah comfort you?"

"Yes."

"When did you tell her you would be in Tokyo?"

"I let her know when we got here but I didn't see her until late yesterday afternoon."

"Did Hannah spend the night with you, here, last night?"

"Yes, she did."

I took a sip of my drink, not sure what was going on exactly.

I continued, "And what is supposed to happen the weekend?"

"She's a beautiful, lonely, horny lady. As you can tell, she's submissive. I think she's open to anything."

"Was she submissive last night?"

"Oh yeah" Rena smiled. "She ate my pussy all night long and I used a dildo on her too."

I nodded, took another sip.

"So, if I have my way with Hannah, you won't get jealous?"

"No. She's not going to do anything with you that I don't approve of."

"And what exactly do you approve of?"

"You can fuck her in every hole as many times as you want to."

"What about Mike?"

Rena smiled at me and said, "Looks like you've cucked him. It isn't the first time that it has happened to him and won't be the last until he grows a pair. Which is unlikely."

*******

Rena and Hannah had been discussing me since before I left for Hong Kong.

Rena couldn't wait to share the good news that her "boyfriend" (aka me), had a big cock.

An excessively big cock.

That I could go all night.

That I was so long I touched places in her pussy that had never been touched before.

That my girth spread her pussy like never before.

That I was so thick, so big around, that she could only get the tip of my cock into her mouth.

That I came in copious amounts.

That Rena had never come as many times as when she was naked in bed with me.

And that I fucked her so long and so deep that her pussy hurt, but in a good way.

Having sold Hannah sight unseen on me, Rena negotiated a few things about sharing I'll reveal as the weekend unfolds.

*******

Hannah returned to our table and handed her phone to me.

"Sir, Mike wants to speak with you."

I nodded, appreciating the respect Hannah was now showing me.

Mike and I spoke briefly, and I agreed with his proposal to meet he and his boss in the hotel restaurant for breakfast the next morning at 9am.

Which left about 11 hours to play with his girlfriend. Oh, and Rena.

*******

Saturday morning

I untangled myself from two nude women lying in my bed, both were sound asleep, hair mussed, lipstick smeared, dried sperm and pussy juice marking their skin.

I am sure that they had penis breath and were dripping me out of their pussies.

It was a short night in Tokyo after a series of short nights with Paige in Hong Kong. I was sure that after dinner with Hannah and her boyfriend Mike ended, Rena and I would head up to the suite and head to bed.

Not necessarily to sleep right away, but soon enough.

It didn't turn out the way I had planned, but it turned well anyway.

We did go up to the suite, Rena, Hannah, and me.

The girls headed straight to the bedroom, closing the door to the living room.

I checked some emails and turned the television on.

Through the door I heard some laughter and then a nude Rena joined me in the living room and got comfortable on my lap.

"Hannah is waiting for you in the tub, Rick. She wants to wash your back, but only if you allow her to wash your front first."

I was distracted by Rena's large tits poking me in my chest and her fingers teasing my head, ears, and face, punctuated by soft kisses all over my face and lips. My cock, already hard, got even harder with a hot, nude, wanting to fuck woman sitting on me.

"What?" I was distracted from all the attention.

"Hannah has some extraordinary skills she wants to use to thank you for your generosity. Your offer to pay her the finder's fee and the other money is going to allow her to quit her job and pay off all her student loans. She wants to show you how grateful she is."

"Okay. Are you sure about this?"

"Of course, I am. It's my responsibility to take care of you as your 'Business Wife' and if there are things that I feel or think you need, I will find the right resources so that you are very happy and very satisfied."

"You've been accommodating Rena; I don't know if there is anything that you haven't given me."

She kissed me lightly and then smiled at me, saying, "I can think of three things off the top of my head Rick that you would really enjoy. Let's get you undressed and start you having some fun."

Rena undressed me, completely, then kissed the head of my cock (for good luck she said) and then she proceeded to kiss each of my balls, sort of a blessing for ample seed to share that night.

By the hand we walked into the bedroom and then into the bathroom, where Hannah sat in a tub of soap bubbles.

She didn't hear us come in, so I got a quick glance at her before she noticed us.

Her chestnut brown head was piled up on her head, displaying a tender neck, and she was washing the suds off her chest.

Now there are ample chests in the world, and Rena had one of those, but Hannah had an even larger, firmer set, with nice long medium brown nipples anchored by areolas that were about two inches across.

It was an amazing sight, and my cock responded instantaneously.

Hannah looked up and found herself staring at my rapidly growing member, responding to her nudity.

With a huge smile, she quickly put a towel down for me to sit on the ledge, and Rena helped me get situated, putting my feet in the warm water.

Hannah's eyes never left my cock and I saw her licking her lips in anticipation of what she was about to receive.

"That is the biggest cock I've ever seen," she said to no one in particular.

Her next words were "Thank you, Rena, for sharing this wonderful man with me."

That was it with the preliminaries.

With that behind us, Hannah gently pushed my legs apart, bent her head down and kissed the tip of my cock.

It was the start of one of those nights you remember your entire life!

*******

I'm not going to go into all details, but I will say that Rena was correct when she said that there were three things, she wanted for me.

I owe her for her foresight and for her resourcefulness.

Bringing Hannah into our relationship, even on a part-time basis, or an occasional basis, completed or checked off my sexual wish list with Rena.

Hannah knew her way around a hard cock. I'm not comparing Hannah to Rena. Hannah not only gave great head, but she could also deep throat me to the base. No gagging, no teary eyes; she knew how to pleasure me with her mouth like no other.

Rena, on the other hand, understood how to make love to the sensitive tip of my dick. She held nothing back as she teased me, coaxed me, and eventually got my load into her small, warm, wet mouth. Rena was a swallower too.

As Rena watched from above, standing behind me, Hannah slowly, teasingly, worked her mouth and then her throat in one effortless motion to wrap those lips around the base of my cock.

Her nostrils flared as she sought air, and she looked up at me and smiled with her eyes.

Rena, looking down, whispered into my ear, "She can suck your cock like this anytime you want Rick. Anytime."

It felt fucking great.

*******

As worked up as I was, I didn't last long and shot my wad into her throat as she swallowed every drop. I could hear her gulping as she did her duty, and Rena was watching every second, amazed at her friends' abilities to pleasure a man.

I collapsed into the bath where the two ladies washed me as I recovered from my experience.

They also washed each other and one thing that was really a turn on for me was that Rena was shaved bare and Hannah had a bush that wouldn't quit. It was like a tumbleweed. I enjoyed watching Rena shampoo that hair and then condition it.

My cock regained strength as I watched the two of them gently kiss one another and teased each other in the warm soapy water.

I felt like a voyeur sitting there and it was all I could do to keep from playing with my cock it was so hot.

Drying me off, they brought me into the bed where they left me alone while they played with each other.

Deep kisses, lots of roving hands, tender smiles, and little moans of pleasure.

It was obvious to me that both were getting worked up and I knew things were getting serious when Rena pushed Hannah's head down to her pussy to be licked.

I heard Rena say, "Get me ready so Rick can fuck me. Make my pussy wet."

Hannah had gone native; her dark bush was unbelievable. He tits were to die for, her pussy tight and her ass even tighter. She sucked cock like a pro, took me deep into her throat without batting an eye, and swallowed cum like it was her first meal in weeks.

I had no idea that the Widow Rena was bi-sexual. Hannah went to town on Rena's pussy, demonstrated to me what a great carpet cleaner she was.

Hannah was proud of her pussy eating skills, and I praised her several times as I watched Rena's face as she enjoyed being eaten.

If the goal of the demonstration were to take my manhood to stainless steel hardness, it worked.

They moved around a bit on the bed, and to my delight I found Hannah on her belly with her tongue on Rena's hungry pussy and her ass available for me to take.

I pulled Hannah up on her knees and dripped some gel around her tiny rosebud, moving it around with my finger, then pushing one finger in to spread it on her insides.

Hannah responded with a groan and my finger suddenly felt the vice grips of her sphincter closing.

I laughed, she was going to be a tight one, and that was always better for me!

A little more gel, and two of my fingers made their way inside her.

In no time, Hannah was responding to be probing and reached back to spread her cheeks for me.

"Good girl, spread those cheeks for me," I said.

I quickly lubed my cock and mounted her like a dog in heat, taking my time to get in balls deep while Hannah pushed back at my hard invasion.

Rena was right to have me take that pill, it kept me hard all night long. I made effective use of my dick on my return to Tokyo.

*******

I quietly got dressed in my workout clothes, and went downstairs, my two female companions still sound asleep after a fun night of fucking, sucking, licking, spanking and kissing.

As I moved around the gym, I wondered when I was going to be able to catch up on my sleep.

Never at the rate I was going. ​​​

*******

I was on time for our meeting, but Kevin and his boss arrived before I did.

Kevin made the introductions, and I was pleased that Mr. Ken Saito was an American now working in Tokyo; he had apprenticed in his uncle's business for years before taking over just a few months ago.

At 28, I was just now starting to understand that the world is a quite small place. In just a few minutes, after learning that Ken had grown up in Los Angeles and had been on the UCLA golf squad, I also learned that he had cousins in my part of Sacramento, and they were the same guys that I played basketball with at my gym!

*******

Rick Valencia will return shortly as he continues his adventures in Asia.

12