Pt. 32 - "Mouth, Pussy or Ass?"

Story Info
I'm in high demand from my cougar colleagues!
6.2k words
4.53
7.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 32 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Please vote and leave a nice comment or two.

Enjoy!

*******

I returned from my shortened trip to Asia tired, but certain I had achieved most of the goals that had been set for me. There was still plenty of work to do.

Before I start in recapping my story, I just want to share that I worked my ass off on the road, and my dick got a nice workout too! Three hot ladies found their way to my bed, and I had a lot of fun between the high thread count sheets in Tokyo and Hong Kong!

"Mouth, pussy or ass?" became the question I had to answer after work each night. My female friends were always willing to accommodate my desires!

Update on Rena, my "Business Wife" in Tokyo:

Rena remanded in Japan, working to get businesses closed and packed up for shipment to the US. She was in touch with me every day with questions and supplied positive updates.

With Rena pushing the manufacturing companies hard in Japan to pack up and leave, we were ahead of schedule.

If there were key issues or obstacles, we would FaceTime but most of our communication was on email. Rena's job was to get the people in charge of these companies to start moving and she threatened that I would be called in if things did not start moving.

I didn't relish being the heavy but if that is what it took, so be it.

Rena regularly emailed me videos and pictures of her playing with herself. My favorites were when she was riding her largest black dildo, moaning as her ass humped the fake dick and creaming all over it in satisfaction.

Update on Hannah, Rena's friend who loves to fuck and take it up the ass:

Since spending the weekend with Rena and I at the Park Hyatt Hotel, Hannah quit her job as a teacher as the result of her newfound wealth ($5000 for introducing me to Mike) and was on a special assignment with Ken Saito.

It probably comes as no surprise to you, my faithful readers, that Hannah was bisexual. She enjoyed dick and she enjoyed pussy too. I was surprised how good she was at taking care of my cock, letting me pound her in all three holes, and she was great at taking care of Rena orally.

Plus, she was very adventurous in and out of bed, just as long as she was pleasing someone or getting pleased herself.

Ken Saito owned the moving company, and they specialized in moving businesses. They were going to be moving up to 50 companies from Japan to the US and needed some additional firepower.

The first thing I arranged with Ken (who had cousins outside of Sacramento that were my good friends) was to send Mike (Hannah's now former boyfriend) to do some work on Okinawa. There was one company based there that might or might not move to the US, and I wanted Mike out of the picture, working in the Japanese version of Siberia.

Ken gave him a small raise and a new title and Mike became part of history. Ken was single and looking for companionship. I quickly found it for him in a now boyfriend free Hannah.

Once Hannah got her clothes back on, I arranged with Ken that our company would pay her salary for up to six months if he could find a place for her to do work related to moving these companies to the US.

He found her a job as his executive assistant. Hannah was smart and knew how to please her boss. And she did, in his office, his car, after work and on the road. On her knees and on her back.

Ken found a new reason to travel, and Hannah took care of the all the arrangements. No lonely nights for Ken, who rapidly regained his energy and focus to help his newest and best client (us).

Hannah also sent me photos and videos. She pined for my cock, sharing with me that Ken was a nice guy and a good lover, but she missed my large cock in her ass, her pussy and her mouth, and oh, by the way, when was I coming back to fuck her brains out?

So, progress was being made in Japan. I was glad I didn't have to travel there for the moment but knew I would have to go soon. Probably to fire some people and get lazy asses moving. And enjoy another threesome.

Update on Paige:

For the Hong Kong business, she had interviewed the four sales candidates on Zoom, hired them and they all met in Hawaii to layout the sales plan, the comp plan, travel schedule and budgets.

She had also been interviewing web design companies because each of the printing companies in the cooperative needed new websites and the cooperative also needed a refreshed site.

Paige also hired a strong office manager for the Hong Kong office, one who could oversee the accounting, payments, and relations with the owners of the printing companies. We had strong financial controls in place as well as strong IT procedures to ensure against hacking and internal theft.

I did ask Paige in Lake Tahoe if she wanted a great Thanksgiving and Christmas, and it was shaping up to be just that, financially.

It looked to me that Paige was well on her way to hitting her goals and getting some long sought-after bonus bucks.

Paige didn't send me photos or videos, but we did have phone sex using FaceTime. It was satisfying enough for the time being.

Overall:

I planned some other trips to Tokyo to help Rena move even faster and I planned to meet Paige in Maui for a week before Thanksgiving.

Jack Colton was pleased with the financial results he was already seeing. It helped when I mailed in two large checks from vendors to the printing cooperative for Jack to see. The amounts covered my annual salary. With more checks to follow.

But now, finally home in the foothills above Sacramento, I was taking a long weekend at my place in the Sierra Nevada mountains with my next-door neighbor.

*******

I was back in my own bed, in my own house.

My divorced next-door neighbor and sometime girlfriend, Leeann, was still sound asleep next to me but I knew she'd be up and gone before I got back from the gym.

Living right next door, she had her own life (two daughters in college in DC) and a large non-profit to run. She was off to a leadership conference for a couple of days in San Francisco and then we would be spending the weekend at Twin Creeks Ranch, my home away from home in the mountains.

Leeann had only been up there once before, and I was looking forward to showing her the work that was being done. And spending time alone with her. In my own time zone.

My eyes adjusted to the dim light, and I took in the view... a forty-five-year-old hotter than hot MILF, on her back, nude, having kicked the covers off for my viewing pleasure. Not really, she kicked them off because she got too warm. My viewing was just a bonus.

There was a nice big wet spot under her taut ass, and she didn't seem to care. Leeann appreciated the massive amounts of sauce I spurted when we fucked, and she liked feeling me drip out of her. It made her feel wanted and loved.

I took in the mussed up shoulder length hair after an evening of sexual fun in the bed, a contented smile on her face of a gorgeous lady who had been fully sexually satisfied; her large bare breasts, firm and with nipples at attention, just waiting for my mouth, my lips, my tongue or fingers to play with, a flat belly, golden pubes, only slightly darker than the hair on her head, and runners legs, smooth yet muscled.

Looking at her small feet, and pedicured red toes, made me smile. Before I met her, I wasn't into "feet jobs" but she did incredible things to my cock using only her feet and toes. She'd work me up and enjoyed my gobs of cum sticking to her dainty toes. Which she then cleaned by licking the salty sauce off and savoring the taste.

My cock, already morning hard, responded to this sight by increasing in length and girth, ready for another round or two with Leeann and her magnificent body. And oh, so tight pussy. And a mouth made just for giving great head.

We kind of had makeup sex last night. We hadn't been fighting, I was just back from my trip to Tokyo and Hong Kong, so we got to get to know each other again. In a Biblical sense.

What started out as "cocktail hour" in my backyard quickly turned into a full blown make out session on the patio where I quickly and easily undressed her and started in with my licks, kisses and fondling all over her flawless bare body.

My hands worked in conjunction with my mouth, my hands moving quickly, teasing her mounds, her points and exploring her nooks and crevices all the while my hard on strained against my slacks.

All Leeann had to do to get me this hard was to just be herself. One look at her, dressed, semi-dressed or nude, and my pocket rocket was ready. She responded this time by moaning in response, pushing her tits out and her ass into me. She loved it when I had my hands on her! And my hard cock pushing against her.

I could smell her before I tasted her, and I knew she was wet and ready to take me deep into her tight pussy.

But taste her I did. Leeann went fucking nuts with my tongue licking her flower petals, as they opened in response to my pressure and movement. My tongue made the trip from her tiny rosebud up to her clit, circling her love button as she ran her hands through my hair as she moaned and her hips responded, wanting, no, begging me to continue to eat her blonde taco.

She was nearly as worked up as I was, and my long middle finger soon found her love pad, teasing it as my tongue stayed in constant contact with her now fully aroused love button.

With a cry of "I'm coming Rick!" her body convulsed in pleasure, and she pulled my head into her crotch so that I couldn't escape from my love making duties.

Her groan could probably have been heard down the street but neither one of us much cared. At least none of the dogs barked.

It took her a few minutes to calm down, and I teased her by kissing the soft insides of her thighs, which got her laughing.

I quickly stripped as she fingered herself and then, with my hard cock proudly waving in front of me, I took Leeann by the hand, got her into the hot tub and took her from behind as we stood overlooking the waterfall and the pool.

It's every guy's nightmare to come too soon and thankfully, I did not.

I was able to bring Leeann to two back-to-back orgasms with one hand on her tits and the other on her clit, before I spurted inside of her tight tunnel of love, coating her insides with a batch of pent-up man seed.

Once I started to shrink, I pulled out with a "plop" and a smiling and satisfied Leean moved me to sit on the edge of the hot tub while she cleaned me off with her lips and tongue, resuscitating my semi-hard cock with her oral skills. She rode me in the hot tub to her third shaking orgasm and once again, Leeann satisfied, I deposited what little I had left in my balls into her pussy.

We showered off the chlorine and ate nude outside under the misters of the patio. She climbed up on my lap as soon as she was done eating and teased me, getting me large and hard. Even though it was still early, I was tired from my flight, and she took me up to the bedroom where I promptly fell asleep, only to be sweetly woken up a couple of times to give Leeann a pounding.

Standing there, by the bed that morning made me realize how much I had missed her. She was smitten by me, and I could say the same about her. Who wouldn't appreciate a lady who slept in the wet spot?

I kissed her lightly on the forehead goodbye; I'd see her on Wednesday sometime after lunch for one of our "Boys, meet the Girls" dinners out by my pool. We were still trying to get Leeann's cougar friends lined up with my late 20-something friends for weekends of golf, tennis, and sex.

My friends never had it so good, they all were fucking at least two cougars each and the ladies enjoyed the "no strings attached" attention and sex.

They all owed me. The ladies owed Leeann. I was never sure if could collect or what I would collect if I could. But someday I would be calling in the markers.

My plan was for us to leave for the mountains Thursday at lunchtime and spend as many days and nights as we could get away with.

Before going to the gym that early Monday morning, I made the mistake of checking my email. It's a bad habit.

There was a message, with an attachment, from Paige Spelling, formerly of Hong Kong, now of Maui, thanks to me, asking for my help on a presentation that she was asked to deliver to the company Board of Directors. As you recall, I am the new Vice Chairman of the Board of said company.

Paige was assigned to me as one of my projects with a mission to get a failing part of the business (a printing cooperative) either fixed and profitable or closed down and the losses behind us.

We worked well together and were even better in bed together. You can read about Paige in the last few stories I posted.

I didn't have time to look at her presentation just then, because I was on my way to play basketball with my buddies (some of whom had a cousin in Tokyo that I was working with -- small world!) but I acknowledged receipt and told her I would look at it later in the day and get back to her.

Once I finished the basketball game, out in my truck in the gym parking lot, I did a long overdue sex workout with Laura, my real estate agent and other part-time lover.

Laura was also divorced, only with two young girls, and so we had limited time for sex. So, we made a point of working out at the same gym at the same time on the same days and then jumping into the big cab of my truck and fooling around (aka fucking) there. But because of my travel to Japan and Hong Kong our regular workout sessions had been interrupted.

Laura was randy and incredibly happy to see me (and my large dick too!) and we had an extended session before we each went to our separate homes.

There is nothing on earth that compares to nutting into a bare, unprotected MILF pussy that is wetter than wet, hotter than hot, and so tight that you worry about shooting your load the instant you penetrate.

It helped that Laura was in love with me. Making love is so much better than sport fucking, but we did that sometimes too!

By the time I worked out, fucked around with Laura, drove home, ate breakfast, shit, showered, shaved, and got dressed, it was mid-morning.

I was working at home getting caught up on some overdue client legal work when I received a telephone call from Marie, Chief People Officer of the company, advising me that Jack Colton (Chairman of the Board) wanted me to fly down to Scottsdale for an Executive Board meeting, and when could I make it? Jack was flexible. But he was thinking about tomorrow and Wednesday.

While I was looking at my calendar and trying to figure out what was going on with all my girlfriends, Marie explained to me that I should plan on being in Arizona for just a few days, not just a quick down in the morning and back in the evening.

She told me that Jack had approved sending the corporate jet to get me to Scottsdale. I just needed to let Marie know the time. We agreed to leave the return open, even if I had to fly back to Sacramento commercial.

"What's on the agenda?" I asked and Marie replied, "Jack wants you and Paige to bring the Board up to speed on the printer's co-op (based in Hong Kong) and he wants you to get a handle on the commercial real estate company and for you to work with Lauren Davies on a turnaround. He also wants you to spend some time with our Chief Auditor and Senior Vice President of Risk Management."

Fuck! I thought I would have a couple of days in my own bed and in my own home to get Americanized! You know, like have an In and Out Double- Double!

And to take care of my lonely girlfriends!

"What's my priority list?" I asked Marie.

"Paige is first on your list, then she is headed to the Midwest to close some deals. Paige is going to need some coaching from you before she presents."

"When is Paige on the agenda?"

"Tomorrow morning right after Ziba educates the Board on the latest on these ransomware attacks. I suspect Paige will be walking out the door before noon for her flight to Minneapolis."

"Okay, what about Lauren? By the way, did I meet her in Tahoe?"

"You didn't meet her; she was sick and missed The Reunion. One of her managers made her presentation. Jack wasn't happy with what was up on the screen."

"When is she on the agenda?"

Marie replied, "On Wednesday morning. She should wrap by lunch time; you can be back in Sacramento by 3pm. Lauren is preparing her presentation based on the results of the past couple of quarters and her plans for the next calendar year. Jack thinks she needs some coaching and direction like you've given to Rena and Paige. Are you up for more hands-on mentoring, Rick?"

I could hear Marie's wicked smile in her voice. She knew exactly what kind of coaching and mentoring I was giving these ladies. She was the one that set things up for me.

Only then did it dawn on me that I had not replied to Paige from earlier in the morning. OH SHIT!

I didn't reply to Marie's question directly, and she just drove right over my non-answer with "Paige will be meeting you at the airport for the leg to Scottsdale. She's landing in Sacramento in about an hour and will Uber to you at Sacramento Executive."

"What about Ziba? Should I get to know her and what she does?"

"Yes, I'll find time for you to spend an hour with her so she can take you through her unit. But as you recall, you heard her present in Tahoe."

I did recall seeing Ziba present. She was an exceptionally fine looking Persian, very well educated and for being about forty-four or so, damn hot. I only saw her the time she was presenting so she must not have stayed very long.

"I'll make it work for you Rick. See you this afternoon in Scottsdale. Have a safe, smooth flight."

*******

I didn't wait another second after I ended the call with Marie.

I texted Paige that I had her presentation and would review it before meeting her at the airport.

I also said that the actual presentation wasn't until tomorrow morning (Tuesday), so we had plenty of time to make any changes.

Throwing a bag together with enough clothes for three days I dropped off my cleaning and headed down the hill. I got hard thinking about Paige.

Paige was waiting for me in the visitor's lounge. We had agreed when we last parted that we wouldn't have any PDAs (public displays of affection) and I suggested to her that we spend the time flying working on her presentation and that might free us some time to spend together naked later in the afternoon, before dinner.

What ended up happening is that Paige fell asleep, and I spent the time looking and changing the presentation.

*******

While flying to Arizona I thought about the last few days in Tokyo with Rena and Hannah.

Rena, Hannah, and I spent the day out by one of the Park Hyatt pools. I persuaded the hotel manager to close the pool from other hotel guests for the weekend with the promise of an all-expenses paid trip to Maui at one of our hotels.

I picked up a camera from somewhere nearby and spent the time taking pictures of Rena and Hannah in various stages of undress.

Hannah's very hairy bush was a focus on a lot of my shots and then I had Rena trim it back, took some more pictures and then I shaved it bare.

Hannah wanted to send some of those shots to her soon to be ex-boyfriend and show him what he was missing.

Rena had said that there were three things that she thought I wanted to enjoy that weekend. As my "Business Wife" she told me her responsibility was to fulfill my wish list. Before I headed for the airport, she told me what they were. First, enjoy the awesome feeling of being deepthroated. Second, enjoy a threesome, especially watching two girls prepare each other so that I could fuck them. And the last thing was to take Rena's virgin ass, something she had been saving for her future husband.

12