Pt. 32 - "Mouth, Pussy or Ass?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Future husband???? I couldn't get out of that hotel fast enough!

*******

Paige and I spent most of the afternoon in my suite, unfortunately, with our clothes on.

She was a semi-wreck about presenting and once we nailed down the key points of the talk, we both tightened it up to reduce word count and bullet points, but we also wrote out on index cards what Paige was going to say. I wasn't going to have her reading from the slides (BORING!).

I had her rehearse her presentation twice before we took a break. Then three more times, like she was in front of the full Board. I was proud of her; she was getting better! And more confident!

Apparently, the Board members and the presenters were gathering for cocktails and dinner in a private dining room at the hotel. Paige returned to her room, (as in, the room right next to mine, took a bath and got changed.

She tried to persuade me to come and wash her back, but I declined, not because I didn't want to (just being in the same room with her got me hard) but because she needed to take a short nap so she could make it through dinner. If I was next to her on the bed, we'd never make it downstairs.

Ziba, the Risk Management leader, reached out to me via text and asked me if I was free for lunch the next day when the Board meeting ended. Marie had reached out to her and expressed my interest in learning more about her department and areas of responsibilities. I thought it would be a great idea and thanked her for contacting me.

I also received a text message from Lauren Davies. She wasn't going to be arriving until late afternoon or maybe early evening on Tuesday and wanted to know if we could have a working dinner to fine tune her presentation. I agreed but told her that she was cutting it close by not arriving earlier, so we'd have more time to nail down her presentation and to rehearse.

Lauren gave me a reply that I didn't care for, but I didn't push back. She simply said "I'd arrive sooner if I could. It just isn't possible."

I was going to have a busy three days and two nights in Scottsdale.

*******

The drinks and dinner were educational and fun. I had the honor to sit next to the senior Senator from the Great State of Arizona and we hit it off well. His wife was very pleasant and engaging too.

I asked discreetly about doing a fund raiser for the Senator at my home and he handed me his card and asked me to call him by the end of the week.

On the other side of me was Ziba, and we enjoyed our time together, sitting thigh by thigh. While Ziba dressed conservatively (she was a CPA after all), I confirmed my first thoughts from Lake Tahoe that she was one very sexy woman. I didn't notice a ring, so maybe she was available. I could only hope.

Jack Colton and his wife had Paige at their table. I told her to use the time to get to know the two of them. I told her that Jack was going to use the dinner as an excuse to pump Paige for information and she was to tell him the truth about anything he asked.

*******

I had an enjoyable dinner and glanced at Paige from time to time to see how she was surviving sitting next to Jack Colton and his pregnant wife Amanda.

After dinner we met in the bar for a drink before heading upstairs so I could debrief her. I didn't want to drink anymore but I did want to let the place clear out the prying eyes and gossipers that every company seems to have.

Apparently, the dinner went well, and Paige didn't report any alarms going off. She shared that Jack Colton seemed to like what she was telling him about the progress that was being made with the printing co-op.

Paige did share with me that Jack wanted her to have an office at the nicer of the two hotels the company owned on Maui. That way she would have support and a place to work from that was less expensive and much nicer than any office building. And, since she didn't really know anyone on Maui, it would supply a way to get to know other professionals.

I hadn't seen Paige dress for dinner, but on our way back after that last drink, she did allow me to feel her up in the elevator and by the time the elevator door opened, I was carrying her dress and shoes and all she had on was her black silk thigh highs.

Following behind her walking down the hallway, I could see that she'd taken my instructions to heart about getting strong tan lines before our photo shoot. Her beautiful bare ass was a complete cotton tail, but the rest of her backside was a nice golden brown.

When I opened the door to my suite, she backed off a bit, hiding her breasts from my view with one hand and her pussy with the other. I did notice that they top of her chest was that same golden brown as her back.

Once inside, she scooted right to the bathroom to take a quick bath. I was dying to know about her blonde pussy and how her hair was growing out.

*******

I was a nice guy and hung up her dress in the closet and put her high heels away. I also had to rearrange my full-grown cock in my slacks a couple of times (because it felt good) and then I figured, what the fuck, I might as well get undressed.

I no sooner had gotten naked when I heard Paige ask, "Honey can you come in and please wash my back? And can you bring the champagne and the flutes too?"

"Yes, dear," I replied.

Wearing only a smile and a large hard on in need of satisfaction, I opened the door carrying the liquid celebration.

My eyes met Paige's and then she gasped at the sight of my erection.

"Rick, I've missed you and your big friend. Come over so I can kiss him hello!"

*******

I don't know how much sleep she got that Monday night, and I didn't want to set her up to fail that next morning, but she came a lot, and I came a lot, and the bed was a federal disaster area by the time I crawled out of it. I didn't make it to the gym, and I let her sleep in a bit while I ran downstairs to get coffee for the two of us.

My take was that she was happy staying in bed with me, playing all day, but our boss had other plans and after showering together, and fucking one last time, we got dressed and made our way down to the meeting room, arriving at separate times, to camouflage our affair. I'm not sure if we convinced anyone.

Ziba took a lot of mystery out of risk management and did a lot of educating her audience. As she spoke, I realized how much I didn't know about IT security, anti-money laundering procedures and about not being strong enough in vetting possible contractors.

Despite having her brains fucked out of her head the night before, Paige did an excellent job. Somehow, I managed not to yawn during the meeting.

We had predicted the significant issues that would be raised with the co-op and shared the timetable and plans for addressing the outstanding issues list.

Paige wrapped up nicely, and Jack stopped for the day.

As the meeting ended, I was quite proud of her and told her so. We quickly headed upstairs and got her packed and then she went to town on my cock, blowing me to thank me for her success. And then she was off to catch her plane.

In the bathtub, Paige did share with me, visually, that her bush was growing back rather nicely. I took care of her itch with a tongue lashing that she's remember forever. As for those tan lines, they were as powerful a visual drug as Viagra for me. I couldn't get enough of pounding her tight twat as I thumped against that cotton tail she had.

*******

I met Ziba for lunch, we sat out by the pool, and we continued our conversation from the night before. talked. I had lots of questions for her, knowing little about risk management. We seemed to hit it off nicely and she asked me if I wanted to continue our conversation out by the pool.

As I suspected, having heard her present twice, she was smart, articulate, and pleasant. Ziba knew her stuff.

She was friendly and open. I told her a few funny things that had happened on my recent trip to Japan and Hong Kong and got her laughing.

That seemed to loosen her up a bit and she got a little touchy with me and I was fine with that.

Maybe I was a little bit naive, but it did not occur to me that Ziba may have seen my complete background check, or maybe had been part of it.

Turns out she scoured those documents and pictures and then set me in her sights.

A cougar in search of a cock. But at this point I was only hoping things would go in that direction.

It didn't take her long to snag me. I went willingly.

We had an interesting conversation. The longer we talked, the more intimate we got. I didn't start it, but once the fire was burning, I added plenty of kindling.

Everyone else had left for the day. Jack Colton and his wife Amanda headed back to one of their homes in Scottsdale and the rest of the Board wen golfing or shopping. Or were somewhere doing some work.

Ziba indicated she had some time to kill, that her plane back to Vegas wasn't until 7pm, and did I want to spend the afternoon getting a complete debriefing on her department in her suite overlooking the golf course?

We had one of the valets drive us over in a large golf cart.

Turns out that her "suite" was a four bedroom, four bath house overlooking the 16th green of the golf course, complete with pool, hot tub and wet bar.

We walked in and she asked me if I wanted a beer; I replied it sounded good and she told me to get comfortable outside on the patio under the misters. Very impressive.

"Do you want one?" I asked and she said "No, please pour me a glass of wine."

I looked in the refer and found an unopened, chilled bottle of a genuinely nice and expensive Chardonnay. I pulled the cork, gave her a large pour and sat down, looking out at the course below.

I should have known that no one in the risk management and loss prevention world didn't mince words or put up with any bullshit but Ziba's

soft, kind manner caught me by surprise.

Like a cat, with a huge smile, Ziba quietly opened the door and slinked out wearing a tiny, two-piece swimsuit, but I'm being generous when I say "swimsuit."

Her MILF body was barely contained by the pieces, just strips, of fabric that left only a little to the imagination.

I knew she was a balloon smuggler just seeing her speak and I was not disappointed.

She stood for a moment, allowing me to take it all in, her suit was sort of a gauze, like a white bandage, see through and when wet, well, it wasn't going to survive water.

Her mound was covered, barely, and I detected a bit of moisture on the front of her bottoms. Ziba was turned on and it was showing.

I also noted a little poky around where her clit would be.

I could clearly see her thatch under the gauze cloth, she had a trimmed pussy of dark hair, but every strand was safely in her bottoms, no stray hairs showing.

Not saying a word, but still wearing a huge smile, Ziba turned around and shared her backside with me. I instantly recognized the time she spent on a Stairmaster, as her ass was magnificent. Not an iota of cottage cheese!

Hiding between her ass cheeks was a tiny string which I was already looking forward to separating from her body. With my teeth.

Her bunghole was tiny and hidden away. There was just something about her that showed to me that she liked taking it up the poop shoot.

Maybe because her ass was just a bit too... perfect!

Her legs were long, tanned and slim. I had a vision of her wrapped around me as I did her missionary style.

I was flabbergasted by her entire body. I was certain, as I devoured her with my eyes, that she had been to see a plastic surgeon. How else would a woman of about 45 have a fucking body like this?

Ziba turned around and my visual examination continued.

Despite being a CPA and an attorney and should have figured out how to figure out the size of a woman's breast, based on traditional means (34DD, etc.), my rule worked better: less than a handful, a handful, more than a handful.

Ziba was more than a handful and I had large hands.

The top of her suit didn't supply much in the way of coverage, and I could see that she didn't need much in the way of support, her tits seemed to defy gravity!

"You like?" she teased me.

I nodded, still just looking at her upper body, those tits, and choked out, "What about your business review?"

Her eyes sparkling, she said "I spent all weekend working, now I need some play time. I chose you to play with this afternoon. Are you up to it?"

I let my eyes make the decision. My cock was wondering what was taking my brain so long to decide.

My probing eyes stayed on her more than ample chest, taking in the great pyramids, then I lifted my eyes to hers, and found her smiling.

I nodded. Play time.

I smiled, she smiled, and I pulled her down to my lap as I sat in the chair.

I quickly peeled off the bathing suit so I could get my hands on her body.

Ziba was going to get fucked and I was going to get laid.

We both wanted it. Every hole she had was open to my cock.

*******

Rick Valencia will be shortly to continue his story in Scottsdale and in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

12