Pt. 33 - My Third Married Woman

Story Info
She was a damsel in distress wanting love and protection.
4.2k words
4.45
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 33 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Please vote and leave a nice comment or two.

Enjoy!

*******

Before I traveled to Scottsdale, I oversaw, in fact, led, two departments of The Corporation.

I was Vice Chairman of the Board. It was a new job for me and a newly created position of leadership in The Corporation.

The job description was a single sentence: "Under the direction of the Chairman of the Board, perform leadership tasks to improve operational efficiencies, employee engagement and motivation, and financial performance on special projects as assigned."

On my first assignment, I didn't realize it at the time, but I was not just responsible for the moving of about fifty companies in Asia to the USA, I was also responsible for making sure that those companies kept producing during the move so that there was no interruption of production or of products being shipped. Rena was my project manager on this, but I quickly came to understand that she didn't have the capacity to figure out the puzzle.

I'd do it myself, or I'd find someone who could. But I had to move fast. Otherwise, I'd find myself spending a lot of time in Asia. Which was not something I really wanted to do.

The second project was different. I was responsible for the leadership of the printing cooperative, the organization based in Hong Kong, formerly run by Paige Spelling, now of Maui, who now reported to me. This was a cleaner business and most of the issues were in the rearview mirror. The rest I could deal with as they came up. More on that in a minute.

But my boss, Jack Colton, Chairman of the Board, liked what I was doing in Tokyo (besides fucking Rena and her friend Hannah), and he appreciated how quickly I got things profitable in Hong Kong (all the while I was fucking Paige Spelling in her every hole).

I was flattered, but tired. I'd gone from a home office worker in a government agency to a world traveler. Jack dismissed my low energy and piled on more work.

Staring with Ziba.

*******

When you last saw me with Ziba, she was sitting on my lap on the back patio of a home overlooking the 16th green of an exclusive golf course in Scottsdale.

I had successfully managed to rid her of a tiny two-piece swimsuit so I could have easy and full access to her desirable, heavenly MILF body.

I wasn't sure exactly why she put the bathing suit on in the first place. But it came off quickly and effortlessly. She even helped in the process.

Ziba had a great body for being forty-four years old. She's the kind of lady that would feel right at home on a nude beach and would love the male (and female) attention she would garner.

Smooth skin: tanned or white in all the right places, natural, big firm tits, erect responsive nipples, loved to kiss, didn't mind my hands roving all over her. She loved my hands all over her. She purred when I touched her bare skin.

Her deep brown bush was trimmed but thick. I just knew she had a great bush when I first saw her eyebrows.

Ziba loved having her twat fingered, licked, kissed and her clit sucked.

I did not disappoint her in the oral area. She gave me high marks based on her verbal affirmations.

She came several times, very quickly, once I parted that beaver pelt and got my tongue involved in getting to know her puffy lower lips.

I even took some time to rim her, and she moaned about how good it felt, pulling on her nipples to heighten the sexual tingles.

My fingers followed my tongue, and I got her off once between butt fucking her with three fingers going deep and my thumb pressuring her erect clit. I enjoyed watching her face respond to what I was doing to her body.

My instincts were right about her being open for an anal poking. Turns out she craved butt sex.

Ziba was of Persian heritage, with a light olive tint to her skin. I could see that with that base color, it would be easy to tan darker quickly, and it would also highlight the parts of her that weren't tan.

Which simply made her look more erotic. Primitive. Fuck worthy.

Tan lines do that to guys. My cock grew that much harder.

In her bare feet, she stood about 5'4", with wavy, thick dark brown hair down to her shoulders.

I was sure she had her hair done for the Board meeting but out in the warm air of Scottsdale, with an agenda of nothing but sex, her hair wasn't going to look the same when we were done.

She had big brown eyes and a beautiful smile. Her tongue was active too, licking her lips as she watched my face respond to her oral overtures.

We were both in favor of her performing head on me. My pants grew tighter in the crotch at that thought.

When we were at lunch, and now, with her sitting nude on my lap, I took in her pretty face. I doubt if she wore any makeup; I did see a little light pink lipstick.

I dreamily left the planet when I thought about those full lips with the light pink lipstick working wonders on my dick.

I soon recovered from my daydreaming and noticed that she had on some small gold earrings but had no rings.

For a second I thought she would look great with a necklace of some sort, but only when she was dressed.

A necklace when she was nude, like right now, would only get in the way.

If I wanted anything swinging as I fucked her from behind, it was those wonderfully large tits of hers.

When she climbed on my lap, she kissed me lightly and said "I'm not married, and I can't get pregnant. But I like sex and I think we're going fit very nicely together."

I laughed and she smiled.

"What do you mean fit nicely?" I asked her. I thought I understood her but wanted Ziba to clarify.

"Your cock is hungry for me. You've been fucking me in your mind since you saw me present in Lake Tahoe. This morning I confirmed to myself that you wanted me. When we put that very big cock of yours together with my mouth, my tight pussy and the tightest ass you've ever been in, and well let's just say it will be heaven on earth for both of us. Every time we fuck."

My eyes widened as I understood what she was offering me.

Ziba laughed and whispered to me, "I can have sex with any man. I choose you. Every hole is yours and yours alone. You were born to take me however you desire; anytime and place you want. I've been waiting since The Reunion to be alone with you."

Kinda weird but okay. I'm game. I didn't say a word to her at Lake Tahoe, though I wanted to. I thought she was one of the hottest MILFs at the meeting in an ocean of MILFs.

At least she was open and honest and as far as I could tell, not a stalker.

We spent the next four hours fucking like animals.

We didn't leave that backyard patio.

Having sex outdoors is different. It's primal.

I was bigger, harder, lasted longer and came in bigger spurts than ever before with Ziba.

Not only could she suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, but she also begged me to finish inside of her every time I came. The choice was always mine as to where I left my deposit.

Her mouth got it once, her pussy once and her ass was still dripping from the two times I spurted as she gripped my cock with her sphincter muscle as I came. My howling was a combination of pleasure and pain. Sort of a hurts so good.

There was something remarkably interesting and highly pleasurable about how Ziba chose to ride me. She had a unique ability to milk my cock without moving up and down on my dick.

Her pussy muscles worked in a rhythm that moved, that milked, my cock from base to tip, repeatedly, as we kissed, her firm, large, heavy breasts smashed into my chest.

Having sex this way was a first for me. I was able to last an exceedingly long time, all for my own pleasure, though Ziba came several times as I rubbed the tip of my cock repeatedly over her cervix and her erect clit teased my pubic bone. This just served to make her pussy one of the wettest and hottest I'd ever been in.

When I finally did come, with a shuddering climax spurting as deep as possible into that world class pussy, Ziba teased me by sharing that "There is only one way to make this even more pleasurable for you."

"What's that?" I panted, still out of breath from my long-delayed orgasm.

"While I am milking you, and loving every inch of your big hard cock, your big balls and tight asshole will receive plenty of attention from your second partner. This technique, to maximize pleasure for the male, is something I learned in Asia."

Ziba left incredibly happy and fully satisfied but not before we cleaned each other off, fucking one last time under the hot water of the outdoor shower.

Kissing me goodbye, she said "Next time I want you to shave my pussy. I want to be bare for you."

That thought alone kept my cock hard.

After she left for her flight back to Las Vegas, she texted me this: I've requested that the Chairman of the Board reassign me so that I am reporting to you effective tomorrow. We have a lot of issues in Asia and elsewhere so you and I will be spending more time together soon. I'm going to enjoy working directly under you. Any one of my all-female staff will gladly serve as your second partner.

*******

I returned to my suite at the resort, did a short workout in the resort gym and prepared for an evening session with Lauren Davies.

I swear to you that my intentions were good, honorable, and respectful.

As you shall see.

While I did know that Lauren Davies was married, I did not know how unhappy she was in her marriage.

My goal was never to bed her. My goals were about improving the business unit she oversaw.

She initiated things and well, nature took its course, and we ended up in bed together.

But let me explain:

Lauren Davies was the head of Jack Colton's commercial real estate group. She had been hired at a partner level to start and build a business, nationwide in scope, to buy existing hotels to be remodeled and rebranded as well as to identify and purchase property as directed by Jack Colton. This might include car dealerships, office buildings, factories, and so forth.

She had left a New York City firm when she realized that despite her great history in sales, she was never going to be promoted to Managing Director. So, through a roundabout way, she connected with Jack Colton and after conducting what he always referred to as his "in-depth and very personal interviews" Lauren was hired.

In other words, Jack banged the shit out of her. They had great sex together. It was incredible sex. So I heard.

Lauren brought with her a small support staff, and an amazing network of freelance real estate brokers, bankers, valuation companies, escrow firms and whatever other services she needed so her department in The Corporation was self-sufficient.

She was sure that Jack Colton was going to leave his (so-called) second wife, Catherine, based in their mutual loves of money, sex and real estate but that was not to be. After some turbulence, Jack ended up dropping Catherine and marrying Amanda.

Lauren, being a big girl, got on with her life. But it didn't turn out as she had planned.

*******

Lauren didn't make the business portion of The Reunion at Lake Tahoe, and no one had really seen her since. She called, emailed, texted, but Zoom calls didn't occur and she hadn't participated in any in person meetings, not even with her own staff.

The numbers from her department were headed south, and while it could be easily blamed on a slowing economy or the reduction in headcount she was forced to take when directed by Corporate, there was something more to it.

I'd cleaned up after my workout and changed into dark grey wool slacks and a long sleeve buttoned down white shirt when she knocked on the door of my suite.

She stood about 5'7", light blonde hair, shoulder length.

Perfect teeth, and she gave me a reserved smile, almost forced.

She wore dark sunglasses, so dark I couldn't see the color of her eyes.

And they were what we would call "over large."

She had on a dark pants suit of sorts, and her jacket covered what I could see was a sizable pair of breasts, well hidden under a cream-colored blouse.

120 or 125 pounds, lanky but not super thin.

Her eyebrows matched her hair, a good sign.

Mid-forties. Or so.

"Mister Valencia?" she asked, reaching out to shake my hand.

"Miss Davies? Pleased to meet you and thanks for coming to Scottsdale. And call me Rick, please."

"Call me Lauren, please."

We chatted for a few minutes in the living room while her bag was sent up.

She kept her sunglasses on, along with her jacket.

Something was going on.

*******

For some strange reason, total strangers speak to each other on airplanes and share their biggest successes, biggest failures as well as their hopes, dreams, and disappointments.

I don't know how it happened, but after a glass of wine, Lauren opened to me.

It wasn't my intention to pry, but I couldn't help but ask about the sunglasses she had on.

Usually when someone wears those kinds of glasses indoors, they have a medical condition.

Lauren shocked the shit out of me by taking off her sunglasses, showing me a black left eye.

"What happened?" I asked her in a soft voice.

She didn't reply at first, she searched my face, her teeth bit down on her upper lip and then she started to cry.

I moved to sit next to her, to hold her and she melted into me, the tears turning into sobs.

"That bastard husband of mine!" she burst out, between the tears, the heaving chest, the now runny nose, and her shaking in what could have been fear, anger or just finally being able to share with someone what was happening in her life.

Lauren was being abused. By a man sworn to honor and protect her.

I held her for an exceptionally long time, in a protective mode, as the waves of tears and sobs came and went.

I didn't say a word to her, and she didn't say much either, but I knew I'd somehow find the underlying cause of this pretty quick.

When she was ready, Lauren stood up, took off her jacket and my eyes went first to her sizable breasts and then, sadly, to the additional green and yellow bruises on her upper arms.

It made me wonder where else he had hit her.

Before the night was over, I found out.

*******

Holding her again, careful not to touch her bruised upper arms, I asked her "How did you get here?" and she replied "I drove. I didn't want to have to show my face at the airport."

I was quite sure that someone who was that abusive and controlling had a tracking device on her car, so I called the valet and asked them move Lauren's car to the driveway of the house where Ziba and I had been that afternoon.

If she were followed to Scottsdale, the bastard would break into the house, and we could nail him with several crimes. My mind was already running wild with ways to protect Lauren and get her husband into jail.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, and she replied "I want to take a bath first, then eat something light. Okay?"

I replied, "Sure that works."

She kissed me softly on the lips and simply said "Thank you for protecting me."

*******

While Lauren was in the bath, I texted Jack Colton, sharing with him that Lauren was being abused and was in no position to present tomorrow. I told him I could take the presentation Lauren had worked on, and brief the Board, and if he were willing, I could take over the Commercial Real Estate Department until we got it back on track. I also said that Lauren needed a place to go, somewhere safe, and could he help? I also suggested that if he could arrange for someone to watch the house where Lauren's car was parked, I had a rather good idea that her husband had followed her to Scottsdale and might try to break into the house. That we could get him arrested.

In three minutes, he responded with: "Agreed to all the above. Four police officers are at the house waiting for her husband to make a move. Marie will take her to Sedona tomorrow morning for as long as necessary. Meet me for breakfast at 9am at the resort for a further debrief on all of this."

Through my legal network I quickly got an introduction to a Family Law firm in Las Vegas specializing in spousal abuse cases. They sent over a DocuSign agreement, and I wire transferred money to the firm for a retainer.

When Lauren got out of the tub, I would have her sign the document and things would start happening to protect her and her financial assets.

I also found a locksmith that could change the locks at her home. Wisely, she had kept the house in her name.

*******

Lauren came out of the bedroom wearing silk pajamas. Nothing sexy, but she reeked of hotness.

Her pajama top had big buttons and the way her breasts moved under the silk was enticing.

Her nipples liked the friction, and I liked seeing her pokies.

She smelled nice. Clean.

Black eye or not, she was gorgeous.

Over a light meal of soup and salad, and another glass of wine, Lauren shared with me the story of her marriage and how things quickly deteriorated. Her husband couldn't find or keep a job, and so, as one can only do in Las Vegas, he decided to become a professional gambler.

The problem was that he was horrible at it. He'd bet on anything and lose everything he bet.

His anger became violent after he lost a big bet in the NBA finals, and he took it out on Lauren.

Her work suffered as a result. He was jealous of her success and took her money and possessions and used them to hock, bet and pay down gambling debt. All Lauren knew was that he was in trouble but was sure he would turn it all around with the next bet. An addict.

Her bruises were so bad and so deep that she couldn't be seen in public, and she declined to attend The Reunion.

Lauren avoided all Zoom and Teams calls and insisted on having telephone conference calls with anyone who wanted to speak with her.

Of course, traveling for any reason was out of the question considering how abusive and controlling her husband was.

With this restraint, the business continued to slide and led to Jack Colton giving Lauren an ultimatum; either show up in person in Scottsdale or show up in person at the unemployment line. Most firms would have fired her, but Jack had compassion for his employees.

Lauren shared with me that she was relieved when she found out that she was going to spend time with me before the Board meeting.

She knew from her colleagues at The Reunion that I was a man to be trusted and that I had Jack Colton's ear and his respect.

Smiling at me, the tears having ended for the moment, she said that I had met some of her colleagues at the Lake Tahoe and I had charmed them right out of their panties. She didn't mention any names. I could hardly remember who all I fucked that week.

Laughing, she shared that she wasn't wearing any panties, "Because you've already charmed me out of mine!"

I laughed and she moved closer to me, snuggling under my arm for protection and security. I wanted to cop a feel, but my maturity kicked in and I held back.

Taking those overtures in stride, I told Lauren what I had done thus far, got her to sign the paperwork for the Family Law attorney and set up a conference call with the attorney in the morning. I also said she needed to get the locks and the alarm codes changed in her house. I gave her the contact information when she was ready to make the call.

Lauren got sleepy but wasn't ready for bed. She asked if she could lay down by me while I read her presentation.

12