Pt. 33 - My Third Married Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a pillow and blanket and she put her head on my lap and stretched out. I made sure her bare feet were covered by the blanket.

In no time flat I could hear her slow, steady breathing and looked down on her closed eyes. She was asleep, and safe.

*******

Lauren had a room booked at the hotel but opted to stay with me for protection.

That there was only one bed in my suite was not an issue with Lauren.

We made beneficial use of it that night, several times.

She just wanted me to hold her, and I did just that.

Between all the snuggling I came inside her tight pussy three times, and I lost count of how many times she came.

I was a patient and considerate lover, putting her needs first.

Lauren was highly orgasmic and came early and often in our lovemaking, and once she finally collapsed on my chest, I got her underneath me and pounded at her until I fully emptied my balls into her warm welcoming pussy.

She apologized for having such a hairy blonde bush as her husband wanted her looking and acting like a slut in bed.

Lauren promised me that the next time we were together I could shave her, however I wanted her to look.

I woke to a blonde goddess, damaged and in need of my protection, kneeling between my spread legs, sucking my cock to hardness so she could ride me to another mind-blowing orgasm.

I skipped the gym despite telling myself I should work out. But being in bed I got a nice workout.

In the morning I took both pictures and video of her bruises and other markings.

In addition to the black eye and the bruised upper arms, the tops of her thighs had some green and yellow bruising, and her butt had some fading welts across her cheeks.

It was going to be a slam junk for felony assault in Las Vegas.

*******

Lauren and I said our goodbyes before I headed downstairs.

I met Jack Colton for breakfast while Lauren got dressed, packed and ready upstairs. He let me know that my instincts were right, Lauren's husband had tracked her to Scottdale and ran into four off duty police officers who had the house staked out. Her soon-to-be ex put up a fight and did not go quietly.

He was to be charged with several felonies which would put him in the state prison for about 30 years. I was sure he'd lose the gambling habit by the time he got out. If he did get out. Assholes like this guy don't always make it out alive. But if he did, he would have more time waiting for him in Nevada. To be served consecutively. Not concurrently. Both states wanted a piece of this guy, for good reasons.

Lauren was put on extended medical leave to heal. She left with Marie for rest and recovery in Sedona. I was announced as her temporary replacement, but Lauren did speak with Jack and said that when she was ready to return, she wanted to serve under me. That I had a lot to teach her and that together we would return the division to growth and profits and not declines and debt.

Jack agreed to her request, and I headed back to Sacramento. Only now, I have four departments of The Corporation reporting to me. With four MILFs all wanting me to spend time with them. Naked and in bed.

I was all of twenty-eight years old. Life was pretty fucking good.

*******

Rick Valencia will be shortly to continue his story in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

12