Pt. 34 - Two MILFs Get Their Fill

Story Info
A few days yields many pleasures, especially for my ladies!
8.8k words
4.66
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 34 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

Part One: I meet Abi, then Leeann and I visit Twin Creeks Ranch

After my quick trip to Scottsdale, I was back in foothills of Sacramento, home. I slept on the plane ride to try and make up for the sleep I lost on Tuesday night as I spent it with Lauren, an abused, married woman who sought me out for physical protection from her crazy husband.

I had left several things undone in my office as far as client work was concerned, and the first thing I did when I got home was get each client on the phone for a status report and then I sent a follow-up email with a copy to myself.

Leeann, my next-door neighbor MILF, and main bed warmer, left me alone after giving me a quick hug and a welcome home kiss, so I could get my stack of stuff down to a manageable level.

She did bring me lunch wearing only a Wicked Weasel swimsuit, accenting her fabulous forty something MILF figure. I thanked her for with a smile and a deep kiss, and then she teased me further with, "When you're ready for your afternoon blowjob, my dear, lose your clothes and come and see me out by the pool."

"No pussy?" I asked. A blow job was great but planting my cream in Leeann's pussy was my first choice and she knew it.

"No pussy for you!" she laughed, "If you come inside me, I'll be dripping cum all during the party. You can have some pussy tonight once our guests leave. Plenty of it."

She laughed and went on to say, "I can give you more pussy than you can handle."

Wednesday nights when I was in town, we hosted the "meet cute" dinners for Leeann's cougar friends (late 30s and 40s) and my late twenty something friends in the hopes of creating some love, er, sex, connections.

Leeann's friends wanted young, energetic, and well-hung man meat and, to get some very jealous women off Leeann's back, we got the ball rolling with these catered dinners, and so far, it had worked out well.

Everyone was getting some sex, post dinner, and the bitches might still be jealous of Leeann, but those ladies were getting laid, and my friends were happy to have the pussy.

The biggest bitch of the bunch, Beth, I covered in my two stories, Pt. 23 - Trapping a Cougar and Pt. 24 - The Cougar Gets Collared.

Following that first dinner until now, Leeann had carefully and selectively culled the bitches from their pack and got them one on one on her turf (my house and backyard) so they could be put into their place.

The bitchy ladies were very jealous of what Leeann had (me!) and were mean and rude to her when she first told her so called friends that we were dating (fucking).

They got even more jealous when they learned I was almost twenty years younger than Leeann, was a CPA and attorney at law. A guy with brains and money. And I was a good-looking guy.

These "meet cute" dinners were Leeann's vehicle to show me off, put these ladies in their place, and to get them interested in their own younger men so they could enjoy what Leeann was enjoying. My friends liked me for helping them out.

I noticed a pattern: it seemed to me that at each dinner we held, the bitch in attendance made some sort of move on me. The female guest made it clear that she was available to me. Open for fucking.

Since Beth (the Bitch) I had perfected my approach to put these women in their place. Faced with being collared and nude then used by men and women for an entire weekend at Twin Creeks Ranch, just to earn a massage from me, they all backed down. One had left the dinner party before it started, she was so insulted. (She wanted me, she just didn't want to pay the price for it).

Leeann, it seemed to me, was never quite ready, not quite finished dressing, when the doorbell rang, and inevitably, it was the evening's bitch who arrived first. These ladies always had to know who I was and how much ($$$) I had and arriving early allowed them one on one time with me.

So, the doorbell rang, and I opened my front door to see a real knockout with a huge smile and tits almost as big, waiting for me. There was nothing unnatural about her. She was just naturally gorgeous with natural curves in all the right places.

Her name was Abigail, Abi for short, and she was set on stealing me away from Leeann. Never having met before, she was going to make her attempt that night and stick with it until she succeeded.

After giving her a pleasant hello, and once she pulled her tits off my chest with her bear hug and a kiss on my cheek, I took her on a tour of the first floor of the house and then out to the backyard where the pool, spa and my "guest house" were.

I liked the way Abi looked. She was an operating room nurse, well educated, divorced after marrying a doctor who soon found another younger and better-looking nurse to fool around with.

Standing about five foot eight, her blonde hair was short. Her dress was hip hugging but appropriate. Abi liked being close to me and she smelled nice too, I would guess her chosen fragrance was Seduction.

For just meeting her, Abi was more than a little handsy, and standing close to me so I could further fall into lust. As she walked, I looked from behind her. It was a nice, tight ass. And the way her cheeks moved she had on a micro thong. Or maybe nothing at all on under that dress.

Certainly a "9" on my ten scale of gorgeous, hot, and fuckable. Maybe a 9.5.

Abi said was impressed with the house, the pool, hot tub and especially the pool house. And she told me so. All the while her hand was on my arm.

Her eyes got big at the sight of the massage table.

"Are you a masseuse?" she asked me. She turned and caught me watching her tits sway a bit. I wasn't embarrassed and neither was she.

I was sure she liked the attention I was giving her. My eyes liked what I was seeing too, and my cock responded appropriately.

We bantered a bit, until finally she asked, "What will it take to have you massage my nude body on this table?"

I smiled and said, "Great question. I'll give you two answers."

I walked to the closet just beyond the head of the massage table.

I opened the closet door and grabbed a four-inch black leather choker and the attached leash and tossed it on the massage table.

Abi's faced flushed.

"What is this?" she sputtered out.

"It's half the price of getting a massage from me. Any lady that wants my hands on them must be my whore and my bitch for a long weekend at my ranch."

I watched her eyes go back and forth between the choker and leash and me, not sure what to say, or do.

I let the silence work for me and said nothing. I just watched her face.

It took only a few seconds, but felt like hours, and Abi reached over and picked up the collar, weighing in in her dainty hands.

Abi was a smart lady but was shocked and overwhelmed and she spoke first.

By doing so, she lost whatever leverage she might have had.

"What happens at your ranch?"

Abi was interested. Why else would she ask?

"It's a weekend of nudity and sex. You'll be low person on the totem pole. You job will be to satisfy the others. Your needs may or may not be met, it just depends on how things go."

Her eyes were sparkling, telling me that she was calculating the risks versus the rewards.

I broke the silence by asking a couple of quick questions. "You don't have to answer now, but I want you to think about a few things. Do you like eating pussy? Have you ever had anal sex? Have you ever been naked for an entire weekend? Ever been in a nude photo shoot?"

Abi had a small smile on her face, which made me wonder if she'd done those things before or was interested in doing them.

Just then I heard Leeann call out, "Rick, come and meet our guests."

I looked at Abi and said, "We can continue the conversation later if you like."

I let Abi think about all the implications of my statement. And with a smile, I escorted her to the patio where are newly arrived guests were gathering.

*******

Our dinner party was a lot of fun. Like all the guests, Abi had been carefully paired with one of my friends. But I noticed her watching me throughout the evening. She was intrigued about... everything I had told her.

I noticed her whispering to Leeann a few times too. They both smiled, laughed, and looked over at me.

Leeann and I got to bed late after cleaning up and as promised, I got the promised pussy. Leeann and I fucked. It was wonderful to cum into her welcoming pussy. Neither one of us mentioned Abi.

Once again, I skipped the early morning wakeup alarm and my workout and slept in. But I was still up early and in my tee shirts and shorts, reading and typing and dictating away, still trying to catch up on my now late legal work.

I stayed focused on it all day, and on Thursday night I (we) held a fundraising dinner for some local politicians in my backyard. Leeann, once again, was quite the hostess.

At noon on Friday, Leeann and I left my house for Twin Creeks Ranch.

My plan with Leeann was to spend two nights in the mountains and get back in time for Leeann to drive to the Sacramento Airport to pick up her daughters who were coming home for an early fall break.

As you read, I had arranged for my local Congressperson to hire them to work at one of his field offices.

Leeann had visited my ranch once before and I was a bit concerned that she might get bored. But given my previous weekends up there with various ladies, I figured it would all work out, and it did. Leeann had a wonderful time.

What I did was make a list of single words, each word was an activity that we would do, not necessarily in any order.

The list included these words:

Wet

Bullets

Talk

Paint

Stars

Nature

Rub

Wine

Nap

Ride

Shoes

Wash

Eat

I knew that she was going to want more information than just the one word, so I was well prepared to hold her off by saying "You just have to trust me."

I have said a few times that Leeann could be bossy, but this weekend it was my ranch, my rules.

The only activity on the list that had a time constraint was "ride." The other things we could do anytime.

If you have a dirty mind like Leeann, you're thinking that she'd ride me cowgirl or reverse cowgirl to her heart's content. Or I'd poke her from behind, choosing which hole to plunder. (Up to this point, I'd expressed a strong interest in her rosebud, but she wasn't warming to the idea).

She did ride me like she wanted more than a few times that weekend, but what I meant was to go horseback riding with her.

About half an hour after we arrived, after I was finished showing the place off, an oversized pick-up truck towing a large horse trailer pulled up. Leeann looked perplexed until a man and a woman started unloading horses from the trailer.

"What's this all about Rick?"

I replied, "We're going for a ride."

I continued, "The only question is do you want to ride like Lady Godiva or not." She laughed.

And, for the next two hours, in the warm fall afternoon, we rode horses all over Twin Creeks Ranch. Leeann was dressed in shorts and a tight tee shirt, her sports bra hugging her magnificent breasts, keeping them high and tight.

I should have known that a Southern gal like Leeann would just love riding, but I had no idea how grateful she was to me for setting this activity up.

Our guides knew the way around my property, and I had to admit I hadn't seen all of it myself, so it was a bit of an education for me.

It was bigger than I had imagined and beautiful, but I could see plenty of dead and dying trees that would need to be cleared out.

Back at the trailer, once our guests drove away, I took out the piece of paper and showed it to Leeann.

"We've done this one," I pointed out, "So we'll check off 'ride' from the list.

What's next for us to do?" I asked her.

She grinned and pointed at 'rub' and then she added "When you finish massaging me, we'll do this" and she pointed at 'nap.'

Then she sniffed the air around me and crinkled her nose, telling me "You stink."

*******

I could smell Leeann's horse on her too. But she was still a joy to kiss, animal aroma or not.

Riding a horse can be tiring and if you don't do it right, your butt can get sore and stay that way. Despite being an experienced horse rider, Leeann was walking a bit bow legged after our ride and I didn't waste much time getting her naked, soaped up and squeaky clean under the outdoor shower.

She loved it when I got her nooks and crannies clean with my probing fingers. I got her laughing, trying to keep my hands away from her tender bits. (Good luck with that!).

And for some strange reason, I had a thing about her ass. My roving hands liked to cup it, rub it, spank it, kiss it, and soon, it was going to get a good rimming too.

For being forty-five, this woman was hot. And insatiable when it came to fucking.

Over the course of what became a long weekend, we must have fucked close to two dozen times.

Unlike some of my other female guests, I didn't say anything to Leeann about being naked for the weekend. I didn't have to because she was naked most of the time.

*******

The rest of Friday afternoon was spent naked as I massaged her head to toe, got her into the outdoor tub and washed the lotion and oil off her, napping in the hammock, and then swimming in the pool.

In the later afternoon, with the sun starting to set, a small group of deer came up to the trailer in search of the salt lick.

We were in the hot tub, watching nature do its thing. Leeann loved it.

*******

Our first morning at Twin Creeks Ranch, I woke up at my usual time and got out of bed, leaving a naked, warm, and enticing Leeann sound asleep.

She was snoring a little bit, which I understood to mean that she was in dreamland. I looked at her as she lay naked on her back with the sheet up only to her waist, showing the world her beautiful chest and flat belly.

Despite being naked most of yesterday, her white breasts surrounded by tan skin drew my eyes to her heavenly Mature MILF body.

I smiled as I eyed hickies all around her large stiff nipples. Leeann loved the attention I paid to her.

When you're twenty-eight, you wake up hard, and it isn't that you need to pee.

Nude, I grabbed my gym shorts from the floor and closed the bedroom door quietly behind me, leaving Leeann in the darkness. I was trying to be a good boyfriend and let her get her sleep.

We'd gone to bed late, having fucked all over the doublewide, and out in and around the pool, hot tub, and outdoor shower, but didn't do a lot of sleeping.

Quietly, I did my business in the bathroom and made a cup of coffee using my Keurig. I briefly scanned the headlines on my iPad, mostly checking baseball scores and looking at the NFL schedule. It was the post summer but still warm and nice.

I thought about last time I was up here, with Janet up and her son. It had only been a month but seemed longer. I smiled thinking about how well our bodies meshed. She was a highly sexed woman; I was a horn dog, so we fucked a lot.

At one point only a few months ago I would have rejected the thought about having sex with a married woman but not any longer.

I was changing. When my dick needed a place to deposit a load, I just wanted a welcoming female to mate with.

I also thought about Leeann; her daughters were coming home in couple days.

We'd had an interesting summer with her daughters. They were sort of surprised when they met me for the first time. Leeann did tell me that she said to her girls "I'm dating someone" but without going into details.

They were expecting someone older, like their father. I was just seven years older than Leeann's daughters, young enough to date them.

And after she introduced me, she explained the living / sleeping arrangements we had set up. Leeann made it clear that she would be spending the nights with me, and her daughters would stay at her house next door.

I wasn't thinking about Leeann's daughters as anything other than her daughters.

While I had seen pictures of them, and they were as gorgeous as their mother, I was not even going to consider trying anything with either of them.

But as I thought about these two younger versions of Leeann, out by my pool in their next to nothing swimsuits, my cock got hard. (I'm 28 and entitled).

Somewhere in the last month or so I found my morals when it came time to consider who to sleep with and who not to sleep with.

Janet was okay because she was getting a divorce. Leeann's daughters were not because they were her daughters.

But I should have known that I was going to be pushed. Those two ridiculously hot twenty-one-year-olds were quickly prancing around my pool in the tiniest of swimsuits, or no swimsuits, teasing me and tempting me to take them, to scratch their itches.

I also knew once they saw the massage table, they'd be faking injuries and strains to get my hands on them. All over them.

But then I thought about Laura, the lady who cleaned my pipes in the morning after the gym, most Mondays through Thursdays. Of the three ladies, she asked the least of me. Meaning, she liked me, even loved me, but it was just a lot of fun sex, mostly in the back seat of my truck but sometimes in one of my bedrooms. And she had a proposal to talk to me about.

I smiled when I realized what I was doing. Meaning, how much I sex I was getting. Balancing three MILFS at one time.

That was only the ladies in my hometown. Out of town, I was fucking five different ladies. A lot of asses, all of it particularly good ass.

Leeann was mine starting on Sunday evening, and through the week each evening, spending the night but only having sex when we went to bed and after I got back from my morning basketball game or workout, including my sex workout with Laura.

Leeann was in my bed five nights a week; Laura filled my mornings and sometimes my noontimes with sex four days, and Janet was usually with me Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, until she headed home about noon on Sunday.

The only time I was alone was... on Sunday afternoon, which is when I did my weekly errands like shopping, getting my truck washed and dropping off and picking up my dry cleaning. I was otherwise surrounded by, engaged with, around, one of these three MILFs.

I wasn't complaining, the variety that I was enjoying was out of this world!

*******

Abi did text me after the party and we set up a time to have dinner. I knew she was curious as to how she would be spending her time at my ranch, and I needed to make it clear that I wasn't leaving Leeann for her.

More on Abi later.

*******

Part Two: I meet the Congresswoman in Los Angeles

I finally got back to the Congresswoman I had met while I was in Hong Kong.

I'm going to call her Jackie in this story. Not her real name, but this is fiction, so allow me some latitude please.

Following my long and sex filled weekend at Twin Creeks Ranch with Leeann, my next-door neighbor and main bed warmer, at least when I was home, Jackie and I agreed to meet in Marina del Rey at the Ritz Carlton.

She usually flew through San Francisco on her way to and from DC to Honolulu or Maui, but she had some campaign donors to meet in Los Angeles and she asked me to meet her as it had been a few weeks since we first connected.

I flew down to LAX and took a town car to the hotel, arriving at midday. I'd started my day at the gym, getting my double workout in with a basketball game followed by a romp in my truck for some post workout sex with Laura, my real estate agent. She wanted to meet me for lunch when I got back from LA as she had something she wanted to propose to me.