Pt. 34 - Two MILFs Get Their Fill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body stiffened as she climaxed.

Despite play time in the restaurant and on the massage table, the evening was still young, and I was just getting started with her.

After she came for the fifth time, I knelt between Jackie's legs and out of instinct she spread her legs for me.

I rubbed her feet again and started working on her ankles and then her calves.

She wanted me.

She was going to get me.

She was still wet, dripping a bit and her aroma now filled the entire room.

Jackie's eyes were half lidded in the semi- dark room, and as she spread her legs in preparation to receive my oral assault, her hands went to her massive breasts, and she began rubbing and pulling on her nipples.

"Rick, will you eat me? Will you lick my pussy? Please Rick, I love to have my pussy eaten. You're the best and I need it."

"Soon. Be patient."

Jackie groaned in frustration at my putting her off.

I knew what she was thinking: "Fuck this massage! Man, eat my pussy! Fucking Right Now!"

"Rick, please honey, don't leave me waiting. I need this! I need your tongue on my pussy! Please Rick"

I looked up and Jackie was pulling and kneading her nipples.

She was really worked up.

These orgasms I gave her just made her hungry for another.

I moved up a bit and lowered my head as I separated Jackie's thighs even further apart.

She was spread so wide it was almost obscene.

I fucking loved it.

Here was a United States Congresswoman, one of the top six hundred people in the entire country, naked and fucking me.

Me, I went to some no name state college and majored in fucking Accounting.

And this knockout is chasing me - she fucking wants me!

I never would have imagined a classy lady like Jackie to be spread out like this, on a first date no less, having already been fucked (more or less) in all three holes. And going to be fucked some additional times in all three holes.

My hands kept her thighs apart.

"Rick, please baby, eat my pussy. Pleaseeee Rick!"

I licked my lips to put a little gasoline on the fire and said, "It looks good enough to eat and I think you're almost ready to be licked."

At that Jackie, already pulling on her nipples; started humping the air, slowly.

My hands teased her, focused on the crease between her thighs and her pussy, increasing the blood flow to her pubic area.

As the side of my hands rubbed against her private parts, Jackie groaned, and her hips left the bed.

I continued to tease her with my fingers and her open lips continued to lubricate.

Her small clit stood hard and proud above her puffy pussy lips, wet and ready to be licked.

She whispered "Oh Rick. Oh Rick. Please. PLEASE."

I knew that if I didn't do something about this, and quick, Jackie was going to take matters into her own hands and bring herself to orgasm by masturbating.

I got really close to her tiny female penis and I blew on it.

Jackie whispered "Don't tease me, Rick. I'm so close."

Don't get me wrong, Jackie was going to make herself come for me, and I was going to video it but right now I wanted to be in control of her coming.

I lifted my head and asked her in a quiet voice "Can I take a little lick sweetie?"

She groaned in a positive response. "Yes, Rick, lick me. Kiss my pussy."

Her legs spread further, and her hips lifted slightly in anticipation.

In a second my hard warm wet tongue met her erect clitoris.

"YESSSSSSSSS" she hissed "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Instantly her hips left the bed and Jackie started humping as my tongue remained glued to her hard wanting nub.

My fingers entered her pussy between her swollen lips, soon hooking and landing on her g spot.

My mouth closed over her clit, sucking on it as my tongue swirled around it.

Jackie came.

She groaned. I didn't care who heard her loud cry of pleasure.

Her body shook as my fingers rubbed the soft pad; her hips went into overdrive with motion, and she gushed.

The discharge landed between her spread thighs on the sheets below her bare pussy.

Her hands left her breasts and grabbed both sides of my head as she held me to her clit as her orgasm continued.

It may have been one continuous orgasm or several but either way, Jackie came big time that evening in Los Angeles.

As her trembling subsided, she rolled over on her side, getting into the fetal position as she started to cry.

She shivered from the powerful forces of pleasure that I had unleashed from inside her firm MILF body.

I came up behind her and held her, my now strong erection back and fitting nicely into her crack.

My arms and hands surrounded Jackie to comfort her and to hold her.

My hands instinctively went to her breasts, but I only lightly held them.

I did not play with her nipples, as much as I wanted to.

She cried for a few minutes, finally rolling over for us to be face to face.

Jackie and I kissed, and she tasted her juices, maybe for the first time.

"Thank you, Rick that was fucking, incredible."

I kissed her back, pushed Jackie on her back and ate her again, coaxing two more orgasms out her before she pushed my head away, telling me "No more Rick, it's too sensitive."

******

We played, nude, having made it, finally, to the bed.

My hands roved all over her body and she purred as the exploration of my newest lover continued.

My hands having massaged her skin from top to bottom, the next chapter of the investigation was with my mouth.

I kissed or licked every inch of her that night.

I focused on her nooks and crannies, kissing her body all over, paying particular attention to her nether region, licking and smooching where she liked it best.

I licked her crack, and she went wild.

Jackie went nuts when I licked her anus again.

Jackie started laughing when I sucked on her toes for a second time.

Goose bumps broke out on her arms when I circled her dainty ears with my wet tongue.

Jackie couldn't be kissed enough.

After giving her the ultimate tongue bath, I nursed at her breasts before returning to kiss her mouth repeatedly.

******

If I had the opportunity, I would have stayed in that bedroom with her for the whole week.

My erection was a nice snug fit in this lanky babe.

Her pussy was tight, wet, and welcoming.

The second time I entered her, Jackie's pussy adapted to my size.

She couldn't get enough of my cock.

Oh man, did we fuck.

Until about 2am.

Jackie became insatiable.

Let me tell you how hot I got her: she soaked the sheets.

My God, she wet the bed with her climaxes.

My cock was the first one to enter her in a long while and she did not want me to pull it out.

Jackie just liked the feeling of having me inside of her.

I would poke her, we'd gyrate, and she'd come.

I'd pull out and she would suck me back to full hardness, savoring her own juices on my cock.

Jackie coaxed load after load of my baby batter out of me that first night together, by paying special attention to my balls.

No matter where I made a deposit that night, Jackie wanted another from me.

She even asked me if I wanted to fuck her ass again! I did.

Between bouts I was either sucking on those nipples like a starving baby or Jackie was sucking me back to strength with my hands on those magnificent tits.

I also came into Jackie's mouth that night.

I had her clean me of her juices after each fucking session and she swallowed my baby batter without gagging.

I came into her pussy a few times. There is nothing like sex the way it's supposed to be.

*******

The two days we spent at Disneyland. Jackie had never been there, and I hadn't been there since I was a kid.

She said she wanted to have fun and we did. No strings attached. I liked the way she thinks.

*******

Rick Valencia will return soon.