Pt 4: Mrs. M. Gets Her Divorce

Story Info
Mrs. M. Gets her divorce, but for a price.
6.5k words
4.53
4.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
162 Followers

"Maybe I could get a membership." he said. "How expensive could it be?"

I snuggled closer to his side in the cabin of his little sailboat. It was the only place we could think of that my stronzo husband might not think to look. "It's not that kind of membership." I sighed. "This place has one clientele, and they are all... in the business."

"So, colleagues of his?"

I sniffed and nodded. "Colleagues, partners, rivals, bosses, subordinates..." A shiver shook my shoulders and made fresh panic fill my heart. "Oh god. What am I going to do?"

"The police?" He suggested, though I knew he really knew better.

"I'd be found floating in the river." I said.

He nodded. "Could we pay him off to let you go?"

I smirked. "He probably has more money than you've earned in your entire life." The options were few, and the chances of escaping this humiliation were bleak at best. If I wanted my freedom, and I did, I would have to perform.

I lay there, snuggled up to my lover, wishing I'd never fallen for the rich bastard and his poisonous charm.

I knew I had no choice. If I refused, he'd get me out of the way with a more permanent solution. He wanted to humiliate me, so I'd have no support from the family. They'd call me a puttana, treat me like one, then dump me and forget I ever existed. Mob wives like me are pretty decorations for her man to show off. But when we become inconvenient, or when we step out of line, we can be discarded like worn out socks. And I was both inconvenient and out of line.

I hugged my Willy tighter, and wept a while. I couldn't see a way out, and I knew I would have to play the stronzo's sick, perverted game. I just hoped I still had my Willy after.

"If I do this," I whimpered between sobs. "Will you still want me?"

"What?" Willy scoffed. "Stefi. I'm not going anywhere." He stroked my hair soothingly. "If you have to do this, I'll be waiting to drive you home after. I won't let you go through this alone, and I won't abandon you after."

I just hoped he was serious. "I should go home then. I'll need to rest before tomorrow night."

"Can you drive in your state?" he asked.

"I'll manage." I finished the box of tissues he gave me when we started to talk, and I tossed the used one onto the pile with all the others. We shared a long goodbye kiss, and I feared it might be our last. Then I got into my car and drove home.

The stronzo was watching football with a glass of red wine. He raised his glass to me as I entered. "Ahh! There's the puttana!" He snarled. "Does your boyfriend know what we have planned for you tomorrow night? Hmm?" he laughed. "Does he know he'll have a whore for a girlfriend soon?"

I wanted to find something big and heavy to smash over his head.

"Go to bed." He commanded. "And don't wear anything. I might want to fuck that cunt of yours while I can still afford it." He laughed again.

Thankfully, the stronzo slept in another room that night. I got a precious few hours of sleep anyway. The looming anxiety of what was about to happen wasn't going to let me rest.

I spent almost the entire day in the bedroom. I didn't want to eat or go outside. I just curled into a ball on my reading chair and prayed for some miracle to rescue me from this fate.

The hours crept by and I watched the clock tick away minute by minute until the sun set and I could see the clock anymore.

The door lock was opened and in walked the stronzo. He had a shopping bag in hand and tossed it on the bed. "Put that on." He demanded and turned to leave.

"Anthony, wait!" I pleaded.

He stopped but didn't turn around.

"I know I wasn't the perfect wife." I said carefully. "I know that. But Anthony, I was always good to you, wasn't I? I made myself pretty for you, I traveled with you, I cooked and cleaned. I even let you take me out to your... favorite places. Remember how I danced at your cousin's bachelor party? I was embarrassed but I did it, for you. And when you wanted me to let Ricco have his way with me, and I didn't like it, but I did it so you could get the promotion? I did that for you. Can't you just let me go. I don't need the money. Just let me go out of your kindness and the love we once shared. Please?"

He lowered his head, and I had a hope that I might have gotten to him. But when he turned around, all I saw was cruelty. "A good wife?" he sneered. "That's a laugh." He turned and grabbed me by the neck and pushed me back against the wall. "A good wife wouldn't have danced at a bachelor party. A good wife wouldn't have given handjobs in a theater. A good wife wouldn't have bent herself over a table and let another man fuck her just to promote her husband's career." He let go of my neck and glared down at me.

"A good wife wouldn't have fucked her young college boys like a puttana. No, you slut. You were not a good wife." He stabbed a finger at the bag on the bed. "Put it on and were those ridiculous shoes with those heels that make you look like a slut. Just that. Nothing else. Understood?"

He stormed out and I cried again for the next half hour. When I finally pulled myself together enough to open the bag, I felt my heart sink. I pulled out a black latex corset dress. Snug on top, snug on the bottom, and it looked like it would hardly cover any of my abundant curves.

It took me the rest of the hour to squeeze myself into the too small outfit. As I put it on, I found the skirt had sippers on both sides that went all the way up to my waist. I unzipped them and gaped at the result. My skirt in front and in back just hung there, easy enough to lift out of the way. I dried my face and fixed my makeup, then strapped on my six in pumps and checked myself in the mirror. I looked like a hooker, which I'm sure was the intent.

I had to take the stairs slowly, and Tony was waiting at the door. "There you are." He said looking me up and down.

"Yes. A puttana if ever there was one." He said proudly. "This will be a night we will all remember. Now, you have nothing on under there?"

I shook my head.

"Good. Now, get in the car."

We drove to the city and parked in the lower garage. He marched me over to the elevators, and we went up to the private club. I'd never been there before, and I was amazed at the opulence and beautiful architecture.

There were only five or six men there, so I thought it might not be so awful, though they were all older than I preferred.

"You wait in the dressing room until the rest arrive." Anthony said and started marching me through to the back.

"The rest?" I asked nervously.

He chuckled fiendishly. "Oh, yes. Many more still to come. You'll see."

I was shut into a long narrow room with all sorts of costumes and clothes hanging on racks. Meanwhile, I heard the elevator door ding several more times and the conversation beyond the door was getting louder. I don't know how long I waited in there, but it seemed forever.

Finally, Anthony came and grinned. "Show time, slut." He took me by the hand and led me into the large room. Chairs had been arranged in a sort of semicircle around a central area lit from above with theater lights.

"As you know, gentlemen," Tony began as we entered the room. "Tonight, my dear wife and I will settle for divorce." There was a mix of mocking "Aww..." and "poor boy" comments.

"But we mustn't let such sad events spoil a good time." He got a little round of cheers for that. "So, a good time can be had if you can afford her." He laughed.

"First. Before we begin..." he looked over to the bar. "Lights!" he roared.

The overhead lights went dim, and four blacklights turned on. I saw the glowing eyes of my audience staring, and another round of cheers went up. "Give us a turn, Stef." Anthony snickered. "Let the boys have a look at you."

I had no idea what this was about, but I made a slow turn. As I did, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror over the bar, and gasped.

Written on the black latex outfit were words in glowing letters only visible by blacklight. Written across my boobs in big, bold letters was 'Cumslut'. I looked down and saw 'Fuck me!' scrawled on the front of my skirt, and as I turned, I looked over my shoulder to see what was written on my rear. It took me a few seconds to decipher the reversed letters in the reflection. It read, 'Ass fucking whore'.

I felt betrayed, helpless, and enraged all at once. I finished my turn and stood there being ogled by about twenty men, most of them older than me, and some considerably older.

"We'll do this auction style, gentlemen, so... can I have a bid for her mouth? Let's start at two thousand." A hand shot up. "I have two, can I get three?" Anthony conducted the auction like he'd been practicing, which was very likely. I a few minutes, the gavel hit the bar and he shouted, "Sold for four-thousand two fifty."

Joe, one of Anthony's peers, lurched out of his chair and grooved his way to me as old porn music started to play. He dropped his pants and sat himself in the padded chair provided, his belly rolling out obscenely. "Go on, Stefi." He growled. "I paid good money for this blowjob."

I felt sick as I inched over to the chair and got onto my knees. He was laughing and jeering with the rest of them as I got into position. I licked his cock head with my tongue, and thankfully it didn't stink too mad. At least he was clean. I opened my mouth and guided his mostly stiff cock in, and immediately I had his hand on the back of my head forcing my mouth up and down his shaft.

I tried to keep up, but he was frantic. He was shoving my mouth down hard, then he'd ease, and I'd come up for air, only to have that cock stuffed in again. The cheering a jeering continued the whole time Joe face fucked me. I was pushing on his thighs, trying to slow his assault, when thankfully it came to an end. He grabbed my head in both hands, forced my mouth down as far as I could take it, and started cumming as the men roared and laughed.

He let go, and I fell back, gasping for air and letting most of his unwelcome cum dribble out onto my dress and the floor.

"Well, that was fun for starters." Tony snickered. "Next item. A very sweet, very tight, nectar slick pussy! Let's start the bidding at three thousand."

Hands shot up and I whimpered in despair. It was a nightmare.

The bidding went on a bit longer than before, and Anthony finally cried out. Sold for ten thousand five hundred."

Boss Gallo got up, and I felt a horrible sinking feeling. Gallo was the one I fucked to advance Anthony's position. He came to me, pulled me to my feet, and grinned with teeth that smelled of cigarettes. "Just like old times, eh Stef?" he snickered. "Come on. Time to give me that pussy again."

He dropped his pants and sat on the chair, then unzipped both sides of my skirt. "Come on, you hot little slut. Ride my cock like you did last time!"

I was turning beat red from embarrassment, and the cheering was getting louder. I straddled the older man, and he drove his cock into me hard and fast. I was afraid I'd be dry, but I wasn't. My pussy accepted him with a wet welcome.

"Damn!" he laughed. "Your slut wife is soaking wet!" He gave my ass a spank and got a cheer for the effort.

I rocked on his hardon as it grew to full length inside me. As humiliating as it was, I started to approach an orgasm. I just hoped it didn't peek. His hands cupped my ass and rocked me hard, the top of his cock pressing against the clit in a way I hadn't expected. Shit, I was going to cum!

By some stroke of good fortune, Boss Gallo wasn't able to hold out, and he came inside me with a gush. I could feel his cock pulsing and jumping, and that almost set me off again. When he was done, he pushed me off and I felt a river of cum ooze from my tingling pussy.

"Bravo, Boss Gallo!" Anthony cheered. "Was she as good this time as the last?"

Gallo laughed. "Tight as ever, and wet as ever too. Your slut wife loves to fuck."

Another cheer rang out, and Anthony hushed them. "Alright, quiet down. The next item is a special one. A rare treat that very few have ever had the pleasure to sample." He came up to me and smacked my ass hard. "Let's start the bidding at eight thousand for this nice, tight, nearly virgin ass!"

Hands shot up again, and I wanted to cry. It wasn't bad enough that I was being auctioned off like a sex slave, but I saw the majority of the bidding was the old men.

The price kept climbing and climbing util I heard Anthony's surprised voice. "Well, I guess we have a winner for the pretty impressive sum of eighteen thousand!"

I looked as one of the old men I didn't know got up from his chair. I felt myself cringe, lowered my face and hoped that nobody saw it.

"Right, let's do this proper." The old man said with a slight British accent. "Kneel on the chair, girly, and let's see that fine little ass!"

More cheers rang out as I rested my arms on the back of the chair, knelt on the seat and presented my ass to this old man.

"No need to do any damage, right, Davey?" Anthony said, and handed him a tube of KY.

He laughed and took the tube, squeezed out a huge gob and slathered up his cock with it. The remainder he rubbed into my ass, and I tensed. This would only be the third time I'd ever done anal sex, and I wasn't relishing the idea of it. Especially not with a man old enough to be my father.

He clapped a slimy KY hand on my hip and lined up his almost stiff cock. I whimpered and squirmed a bit as he gradually managed to shove the head of his penis past my tight entrance, and it slipped in. Then he grabbed my hips tight and just started shoving. I cried out and strained, fighting the urge to run away.

In a few moments, he was fully penetrated, and his hips started to thrust into me harder. The old man's length was unimpressive, and he wasn't thick, but for anal, those are good traits. I held onto the chair and rocked back and forth with the spirited, if limited ass fucking this older fellow was giving me. About three or four minutes later, I had another panic attack. My pussy was getting wet, and I moaned involuntarily.

"Listen to that?" the old bastard said proudly. "I'm gonna make this slut cum!"

I refused to allow it, but that slippery cock was massaging my ass from the inside, and I sort of loved it. He started to pump me harder, and I heard his rapid breathing quicken. Either he was going to cum or have a heart attack. Then it happened in a sudden flash. My body twitched and I bounced my ass back at the old man, and he grunted over and over as he filled my tight rear with his warm cum. I trembled and moaned out loud as my climax shook me all over.

Just as I was shaking off the last of those tremors, I caught Anthony staring with a look of shocked anger. I smiled and moaned again, because he was the only other man to ass fuck me, and he never got so much as a smile from me.

The cheers rang out again as the old guy stepped back, pulled up his pants, and gave my round ass a spank before taking his seat again.

Anthony gritted his teeth, then put on his phony auctioneer voice again. "That was a nice show. Now, I think it's time to get to the main events. Three more items on the auction block tonight. First, we have a delicious combination play. This auction will be for her expert oral skills, and her well used pussy. Winners will enjoy her charms at the same time. Well start with her mouth at six thousand!"

The bidding for spit roasting me began while I remained kneeling on the chair and listened to all the crude remarks. I could feel all those eyes on me, fucking me with their imaginations. Heaven help me, but it made my pussy wet. I just hoped the winners would be a bit younger.

Two more men I didn't know named Frank and Al won the bidding and came at me eagerly. Al was older by quite a bit, but Frank looked about my age, and he had won my pussy.

They manhandled me a bit rough and got me down on all fours in the middle of the circle. It was then I noticed that the floor there was padded. It felt a little like the athletic mats in the gym, but thicker and softer. Probably custom made. I then realized I wasn't the first woman to be gangbanged in this room full of men.

Frank shoved his old, but healthy-looking cock into my mouth and started pumping slowly. Al took his time, spending a few minutes teasing my clit, rubbing my rear, and sliding the tip of his cock up and down my wet slit. The last thing I wanted was to seem willing, but my body wanted what my mind didn't. I moaned and wriggled to get the head of his cock inside me.

He laughed, "Figa molto bella, Stefania." (Very nice pussy, Stefania), and he slowly inched his cock into me. It was torment. I thought he'd slam his rod all the way in and fuck me hard and fast like the others, but no. He was taking his time. It was much worse because he was making me enjoy it. I moaned and panted around the old cock in my mouth, taking it out to lick and tease as my hips took on a mind of their own, gyrating and thrusting back to make Al go deeper. The men watching me were jeering and commenting that I really was a slut and look how much I was enjoying it. God, they were right.

I don't know how long they had me down there. Frank lasted about fifteen minutes I would guess before he pulled out of my mouth and shot his sticky load all over my face. But Al wasn't done with me yet. And he was using technique as he fucked me, employing a side-to-side motion that was driving me insane. I don't know how long it was before there was a thumb playing with the tight ring of my ass, sending jolts of convulsions through me.

"Oh, god. No. Don't. You'll make me cum again." I pleaded.

Al bent over my back and cupped my exposed breasts. "What do you think I've been waiting for?" he said quietly in my ear. "I want to feel your pussy squeezing my cock when you cum. Come on, Stefania. Stop resisting. Cum for me, you beauty."

The next few wiggling thrusts was all I could take. My depths were flooded with my wetness, and my convulsions gave Al exactly what he wanted. I could feel his cock stirring in my pussy, and I let out a scream. Then his prick jumped and twitched, and I felt his thick load spray into me. I felt so ashamed, so cheep and humiliated, and I wanted more at the same time.

He eased out slow, and I felt a trickle of cum run down my thigh.

"Holy shit." He gasped. "That was fucking amazing." He gave my ass a little pat, not a spank. It was gentle, almost sensual, then he pulled up his pants and took his seat.

Anthony looked a little stunned again. I'm sure he wasn't expecting me to like any of this. But his show had to go on. "Puttana, right guys?" He got some agreement, but less than before I noticed. "Okay, for the next lot, we have two again. We'll be bidding for that tight little pussy, and her even tighter little ass. Let's start with the pussy at ten thousand."

A shiver ran up my spine. A cock in my pussy and my ass! How in the hell was I going to do that. My ass was so tight. I thought it would tear apart when they fucked me, but with another fucking my pussy at the same time? I just knew it would be impossible. I just remained there on all fours, sweating and panting as the bids got higher and higher. Then the dreaded moment arrived.

Two men stepped out of the group. One was Tony D'Marko, the eldest son of a boss in Brooklyn. I'd met him at several occasions, and he always seemed nice, but for how he always undressed me with his eyes. The other was Steve, another mature gentleman, maybe a decade older than me, and built like a football player. Muscular, lean, and handsome.

Steve got on his back, his thick manhood like a flagpole, waiting for me. I trembled a little, knowing I was about to enjoy this first part. Without being told, I climbed on top of him, and he guided the tip of his cock to my wet cunt. I sank down on him with another moan I couldn't contain and started sliding up and down his length.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
162 Followers
12