Pt 4: Mrs. M. Gets Her Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then hands took me by the shoulders and pushed me down onto Steve's chest. I felt panic well up in my belly, knowing what was about to happen. I heard myself whispering a quick prayer, then I turned to look back at Tony as he got down behind me. "Please..." I begged. "Don't hurt me."

Tony leaned close and actually kissed my cheek. "Relax, baby." He crooned. "You're gonna love this."

He took his time, lifting my skirt, easing the thick head of his cock into my tight rear, and gradually pushing harder and harder until he pushed past my resistance. The head of his thick manhood popped in, and I let out a little yelp.

"Now, just relax, baby." Tony said again. "Take a breath and relax your cute little ass. That's it. Nice. A little more. Good girl. Now, are you ready?"

I whimpered and nodded.

He pushed slowly and I gasped as my ass stretched to accommodate his girth. He pulled back, and Steve pushed up at me from below, filling my pussy. Then he eased back, and Tony thrust in. They worked me like two pistons in a machine, and the fear got swallowed by the intense pleasure. Oh my god, how have I never tried this before?

My moans and gasps came in rapid succession now. I couldn't stop myself. I wriggled and squirmed, feeling like my climax was racing toward me. They pumped me slow and deliberate, making it last. My first orgasm swept over me like a tidal wave, and I got a little dizzy.

Steve pulled me down on his chest, and whispered in my ear. "You enjoyed that, huh?"

I trembled and shook all over from the aftershocks, and just nodded.

"Again?"

I pushed myself up on my arms, hands resting on his nice chest, and smiled down at him. "Yes. Again."

He grinned back at me and pulled the top of my latex dress down more, freeing my tits. His hands cupped and squeezed them gently as he continued his alternating thrusts with Tony.

The leering, jeering, and shouts soon gave way to groans and murmurs of how sexy I looked, what a great fuck I was, and what an idiot Anthony was to let me go.

I was too absorbed in this double cock fucking to care. I just wanted to feel those thick cocks sharing my tight body. The sensations were so powerful, I felt another orgasm rising fast. "Oh god. I'm cumming again." I gasped.

Tony leaned over my back and grabbed at my tits. "Ready Stevie?" he growled. "Let's see how much she can take."

They abandoned their slow, coordinated screwing, and I was thrown into a hard pounding I could never have imagined. They were frantic, stabbing me with their hard cocks and not in turns. I had both their throbbing shafts in me at the same time, and I was shrieking like I was being murdered. But between all the Oh's and Ah's I was making, I heard myself whimpering "Yes! More! Oh, please!"

My rising orgasm was derailed and replaced by something much more intense. I felt completely out of control. Sandwiched between two thrusting madmen, almost two dozen men watching them ravish me, the intensity of what hit me was beyond a simple orgasm. I cried out, trembling all over like a live wire, and gibbering between breaths about how full of cock I felt.

They each came in me in turns. First Tony who released a flood of hot spunk into my ass, and pulled out.

I whimpered at the absence of that delightful cock, but Steve made up for it by rolling me onto my back and pounding me into the soft flooring. Legs wrapped around his hips, I cried and moaned from the sheer intensity. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me down hard as he gazed into my eyes. Jets of cum erupted in my depths, and I moaned for each one.

He held me there, wrists held tight while his cock gradually softened inside me. "Did you enjoy that?" he whispered at my ear.

I nodded and whispered back. "I loved it."

He kissed my neck, and got up, smiling brightly.

I just lay there basking in the afterglow of several mind-altering orgasms. At some point I realized Anthony was speaking again.

"So, let's start the bidding with her slutty mouth."

The bidding concluded and he continued. "Next, her very well fucked pussy!" More bidding ensued and concluded.

"And finally, that new crowd favorite, her tight little ass!"

Then it hit me. He was going to have me fuck three men at once. Twenty minutes ago, I would have cried in fear and panic. Now, I eagerly looked trough the lust filled faces of my spectators, wondering who those three would be.

The bidding concluded and three figures got to their feet. I recognized one by face alone. I didn't know his name. The other two were unknown to me. One, however, looked far too young for this crowd. He stepped up with the same arrogant confidence of any son of the families and looked me over like I was a new car.

They all removed their pants, and I quivered with anticipation. All three were well above average, and that young stud was the best of them all. Long, thick, and very hard. I practically squealed with delight as he lay on his back for me. I was going to have that nice big manhood in my pussy.

I crawled over to him and leaned over his face. "How old are you, honey?" I purred.

"Twenty." He said.

"Should have said eighteen." I smiled. "I might have believed that." He was about to protest when I put a finger over his lips. "Never mind." I sighed. "As far as I'm concerned, you're twenty." I gave his cock a welcoming lick, then climbed on top. "What's your name?"

He roughly shifted me about, which I found sort of a turn on, and placed the tip of his big cock at the wet lips of my sex. "Max." he snickered and thrust while I wriggled and squirmed until my tight pussy made room for his massive cock. I impaled myself fully and rocked up and down a few times to get used to his size.

Then a hand pushed me down, and I had a mix of thrill and fear again. I now knew how tight it was to have two average sized cocks fucking me at the same time. But these two were decidedly not average.

"Oh, merda." I whimpered.

"Si, Signora" The one behind me chuckled. "When we're done with you, you won't be able to walk for a week."

All the relaxing in the world wouldn't make room for that monster, especially with an even bigger one already stretching my tight pussy. He pushed and pushed as I screamed and shrieked. Eventually his brute force overcame my resistance, and about eight inches of thick, hard cock plunged into my quivering ass.

I screamed to the enjoyment of all, when someone said, "Shut her up before someone out there calls the cops."

The third young stud knelt in front of me, grabbed me by the hair, and force fed me his thick length. I still screamed and yelped, but it was muffled by my mouth being full.

As before, the discomfort of having my pussy and ass stretched soon gave way to the intense pleasure of having my pussy, ass, and mouth so full of hard men. I assumed, since they were young, eager boys, they'd ride me hard and fast, then it would be over quick.

Well, they rode me hard and fast indeed, but it wasn't over quick. I noticed the clock over the bar when they began said a little after eleven thirty, the one plunging deep into my ass let out a roar and shot his load all over my ass and dress.

He pulled out, gave my ass a resounding smack that made me yelp around the cock in my mouth and probably left a handprint, then told the guy fucking my mouth, "You should try the other side. That ass is too fucking good."

The cock in my mouth was pulled out so fast I was still trying to suck when it vanished. He quickly got behind me and shoved his length in. Another ten minutes of thrusting, screaming and moaning passed, then the big piece of man-meat under me jumped and spasmed, flooding my already drenched cunt in even more cum. He remained there, cupping and squeezing my tits while he slowly softened inside me.

A few minutes later, I felt another cock twitching and cumming in my ass, and I collapsed on top of Max's fine body. I just lay there a while panting for beath and trying to stop my heart from pounding a way out of my chest. When the pounding in my ears quieted, I could make out some of the conversation going on.

"You need to be in New Jersey starting next week." Boss Gallo was telling Anthony. "Make sure you deal with everything here before you go. You won't be coming back."

"Well, I still have some lose ends to tie up in Brooklyn."

"No, you don't." Gallo said. "It's not your problem anymore."

"But that's some important business..."

"Maybe I'm not making myself clear." Gallo said angrily. "I want you out! Sign those papers, pack your shit, and get the fuck out!"

"What the hell, Boss?" Anthony pleaded.

"I'm done here." He growled. "Make it happen." Then he looked down at me still straddling Max. "Hey, kid. Let the lady up."

Max let go of my ass, and rolled me off, then pulled me up to my feet.

I felt disgusting, dripping cum from my face and hair, more running down my legs, my latex dress with those lude words glowing in the blacklight. I just wanted to crawl under a rock and die.

"Come here, Stefania." Boss Gallo said more gently.

I staggered over and he pulled me down to sit on his lap.

"I'm dripping." I warned him.

He shrugged like he didn't care and pulled me down to sit. "You alright?" he said quietly.

I shrugged. "For someone who just got gangbanged by..." I did a quick count. "Ten guys, sure. I'm va bene."

He nodded. "Yes, well. I didn't think he would take things so far." He said quietly.

"You could have stopped it, Ricco." I said sharply.

He nodded again. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I've wanted to have you again for so long, I just couldn't resist."

"What about all the rest?" I protested.

He sighed. "He's got big connections." he said. there was no way i could get him out unless he went out of line. Sorry, Stefania. It wasn't personal."

"Couldn't you have just had enough, then stop it?" I said, still angry.

He chuckled. "By that time, I think you were enjoying it." He grinned. "Look. It's not all bad. You'll get your divorce. You get the house, of course, and your car. And..." he reached under his chair, and retrieved a leather pouch he handed over with a smile. "Your severance, as promised. That's one hundred and sixty-two thousand in there." Then he eased me forward, reached into his jacket pocket, and took out an envelope. "And this is a little parting gift from me." He added.

I opened it and found a check made out from Gallo Imports for one hundred thousand.

"From you?" I asked in a hush.

"You were always a good girl. Did what you were supposed to, and sometimes a little more." He added with a wink. "Go. Enjoy your life. And don't look back. Get me? None of the last twelve years ever happened."

I sniffed. It felt like a ten-ton block was lifted from my shoulders. "Thanks, Boss Gallo." I smiled.

"Ricco." he said. "Stefania, you call me Ricco."

"Ricco." I managed a smile.

"I'd kiss you, but..." he wrinkled his nose at my cum covered face."

I giggled. "I understand." Instead I blew him a kiss, and got up from his now cum stained lap. Anthony was by the door looking like a scolded child. "Take me home." I demanded.

"No, you don't get to order me..."

"Tonight, she does!" Gallo barked. "Take her home, and if I find out anything happens to her on the way, you're gonna wake up chewing on your own balls."

Anthony didn't say a word all the way down the elevator, all the drive home, and until we entered the house. "You can have the guest room until I move out." He barked.

I grabbed my car keys and turned right around, heading out the door in my cum covered latex dress. "Sleep wherever the fuck you want." I spat at him. "I won't be back until you're gone."

I practically ran to my car, or as best I could in those ridiculous pumps. I got in my car, kicked off those shoes and drove right to Willy's place. It was almost three in the morning when I rang his bell.

In seconds, the door opened. He was still fully dressed and looking anxious. He opened the door, and ushered me in.

"You alright?" he asked.

I nodded, and tears started to well up.

"Shower?" he offered.

I nodded.

He helped me up the stairs, gently removed the latex dress and made no comment about all the cum I was covered in. He got the water running and left me to wash up. When I emerged, I felt miles better. He met me outside the door and took me to his bedroom. We climbed into bed, and he just held me close till I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke to the aroma of fresh coffee. He was right there with two cups, and we cuddled a while. Only then did I start to tell him about the night before. I confessed everything from spending the whole day in my room, the last plea effort, the latex dress with the blacklight text. The auction for sex with me, my anger and humiliation, and especially how it changed, and I started to enjoy myself... which made me feel that shame all over again.

"I'm so sorry, Willy. I didn't want to enjoy it. I really didn't." I pleaded. "At first, I hated it. Every second. Even when my body started to like it, I told myself not to. I just... couldn't help it."

He held me and gently stroked my hair, letting me tell everything until there was nothing left to tell.

Finally, I sat up and looked at him. "Say something."

"I was worried." He said with a slight smile. "But you're not hurt. And we'll get through the rest. I'm just glad your back."

As he came to hug me, I held out a hand. "Before we... umm... whatever. I need to tell you something."

He nodded. "Okay. What is it?"

"I'm leaving."

He gaped and I could see his hurt.

"I can't live in that house anymore." I sniffed. "In fact, I can't stay in this state anymore. I want to leave. I'm selling the house and the car, and I'm moving."

"Where?" he asked with a slight crack in his voice.

"Well, I hear Palm Beach has some nice sailing." I said.

He blinked. "Sailing?" he asked. "You're going to get a sailboat?"

I shook my head. "Don't be silly. I wouldn't know the first thing about buying a boat." I smiled. "But, I trust you. Just pick one we'll both like."

He grinned. "You want me to come with you?"

I took his hands and nodded. "If you'll still have me." I sighed. "As damaged and broken as I am?"

He pulled me close, and we kissed for a long time. "Breakfast first, then we'll call a real estate agent and list our houses."

"Perfecto." I smiled, finally seeing some light in the dark.

12