Pt. 40 - The Lady at Starbucks

Story Info
An attractive blonde becomes my target for a modeling job.
4.1k words
4.47
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 40 of my continuing story.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy this and all my stories!

*******

The line of cars at my local Starbucks drive thru was long and I needed some hot java, quickly, so I parked my new BMW, put on my suit coat, straightened my tie, and walked into the store.

The place was almost deserted, despite it being the prime time for morning coffee. I glanced at the very thin crowd and noticed two quite attractive ladies talking at a nearby table. Two dirty blondes, with shoulder length hair, enjoying their conversation.

I guessed their ages to be in the range of twenty-eight to thirty-two. They were dressed casually in workout clothes. As they were sitting, I could see that they had skin hugging light-colored yoga pants on, but because they were sitting, I couldn't determine what kind of asses they had been blessed with.

My preference is for a taut ass but having something larger (but not too large) would be acceptable. No Kim K asses for me! My quick glance at their chests indicated to me that they were "healthy" and that was all I needed to move forward.

They might have finished a workout or a walk. Or maybe they were just meeting for coffee. Regardless, I zeroed in on them as the two best looking prospects in the place and I wasn't going to let the opportunity to meet them pass me by.

There is nothing better than starting your day looking at eye candy. Especially in the realm of the world of pretty women.

I had just given up my photo studio and leased the space to the tenant next door who needed the additional room. I was in the process of buying a two-story office building where I would house the "white collar" businesses I owned.

As for a photo studio for my so-called photography business, I decided to rent indoor space from local photographers as I needed it. They could all use the money, and I would benefit from the additional monthly rent my dad and I would be receiving from the tenant who leased my space.

Given my international and domestic travel schedule, I didn't have a lot of free time, but I had managed to get a new website up on my photography business. It's really a hobby for me. It doesn't make much money, but it sure has turned out to be a fantastic way to meet women. And get most, but not all, into bed.

The new website was quite tame. All the pictures were of attractive women, ages say, 25 to 45, wearing business or casual attire, in a variety of settings. I did have one album of ladies in bathing suits, but these were not overly revealing. The models had been fully made-up and had their hair done, some in several styles depending on the setting and the clothing.

I had a personal preference for shoulder length hair, but several models had shorter styles and some of these ladies we had wearing wigs or hair extensions for some of the shots. I was fine with redheads, blondes, or brunettes. I'll pass on green, purple, or pink hair. Sorry, I am conventional, to a fault, being a CPA and an attorney licensed by the bar in California.

Paying for my coffee, I walked to the table where the two ladies were sitting. I did this in a non-threatening manner, and in a professional, very polite way, gently interrupted their conversation and asked the two of them if they were interested in modeling.

Not waiting for an answer, I quickly explained that I had a client that was seeking new models, fresh faces, for a clothing line, and that it was a rich contract. Meaning, it paid well.

I simply asked them to check out my website, which was on my business card, and if they were interested, to email, text or call me. I also asked them, if they were not interested, to please pass my name and contact information to someone they knew who might be interested.

My intent was to do a "hit and run" and so I ended my brief spiel with a smile, a "Thank you for your time," and "I hope to hear from you, have a great day."

They both smiled, flattered at the attention and recognition of how good they looked by such a handsome gentleman (me!), dressed in a suit and tie, and one of them said "Thanks for coming by." The other just smiled and pushed her hair behind her right ear, a clear sign she was interested.

I didn't see any rings on their left hands -- so I assumed that both were single, divorced or separated. All good for me. I was starting to have a more open mind about married women too, but I didn't go hunting for them, they were tracking me down. As you will read in my next story when I ended up traveling to Georgia.

I got into my car, wondering how long it would take before one of them, or both, reached out to me. Given my reception, I was quite sure they were checking me out as I left the store and drove away in my nice, expensive car.

Not be an asshole, or a hubris filled jerk, but I reeked of success. Physically, financially, intellectually.

And women like that in a man.

*******

The text message came in just before lunch. It was from a woman named Deanna, and she wanted to know if I had time to talk on the phone that afternoon. I texted her back that I was free at 4pm if that worked for her.

She called me right on time. Laughing, Deanna asked me if approaching women at Starbucks was my usual method for picking up ladies.

I laughed and replied, "I have to take advantage of every opportunity to satisfy my clients!" I could hear her smiling on the phone.

We spoke and I eased into the business conversation by learning a bit about her, personally, and then answered all her questions about me and the shoot.

It wasn't all "just the facts" as I injected some humor and got Deanna laughing again which helped to reduce stress and awkwardness.

The preliminaries were over, and a connection made, I gave her the details of the shoot, including the pay rate of $1000 for a four-hour shoot. I explained that we would do hair and make-up and provide the clothing. When Deanna shared with me that she had checked out my website, I told her that this shoot was going to be a bit more risqué, as the clothing line was a high end, tasteful adult female swimsuit assignment.

As I suspected, there was a bit of hesitation when I shared this news because most women do not think they look good in a bathing suit.

I got past her unstated objection by suggesting that we meet in person, in a public place, and that I provide pictures of what I had in mind to show her. And that if she didn't want to move forward, I would pay her $250 for her time.

Deanna politely declined the money, telling me, "I am just flattered that you wanted to photograph me!"

I asked her to recommend a place where she would feel comfortable and safe, and Deanna asked me if I would mind meeting her for lunch the next day at a nearby Italian restaurant. She said she would make the reservation for noon and would arrange for us to have a semi-private booth.

Her friend, the lady that she had been having morning coffee with at Starbucks, never came up in our conversation. I would be batting a mere.500. Not bad!

*******

I wisely avoided the drive through Starbucks the next morning because I didn't want to run into Deanna and her friend. I didn't know that they would be there, but I didn't want to face an awkward situation.

What I did do is go to another Starbucks where I continued my flirtation with one of the prime ladies working the counter. She was interested. And she was married, according to the ring on her left hand. But she wasn't committed to it, that was the vibe I received. That is fodder for another story.

Now, back to my lunch date with Deanna.

When I arrived just before noon, Deanna was already sitting in a booth. It was obvious to me that she had her hair and makeup done, and she was dressed to sell.

While she had been very presentable the day before at Starbucks, this time she looked Stunning. As in a capital S. A knockout, a beauty, a gorgeous creature. I was smitten by her dazzling smile, her dancing eyes, the earrings that were perfectly matched to her necklace and her dress.

Deanna had on a sweater dress, dark blue, which matched her large, pretty eyes, with a scoop top that pushed her breasts up just a bit, enough to be interesting. It was clear that she had a sizable chest.

I took her all in as she reached her hand out for me to shake, and then her faint but distinctive "fuck me right now Big Boy" fragrance hit me like a wave of lust.

It only took me a nanosecond to arrive at the conclusion that this could be The One.

*******

Deanna greeted me with a huge smile and, "I'm delighted to meet you in person!"

I returned her smile and replied, "The pleasure is all mine!"

Pushing her hair behind her ear, she said to me in a matter-of-fact voice, "The only information I could find online about you is that you are an attorney."

I laughed and told her, "If I could get that redacted, I would." Deanna smiled.

Then, reaching into the file folder I brought, I handed her the bio that The Corporation had prepared for any media inquiries on me.

The server came and we ordered drinks. We both ordered iced tea, but she didn't even look up as she was totally engrossed in the two-page document. "Can I keep this?" she asked me, and I replied that she could.

"Are you open to answering questions?" She inquired, and I replied to her that she could ask anything she wanted and that I would always tell her the truth.

She proceeded to go through the document, paragraph by paragraph, line by line, asking short, pointed questions about my professional background, my education, my certificates, and licenses, and as she learned something, she would make a note in the margin.

I felt like I was under the microscope, but I know that despite her questioning, she was getting to know me in her own way.

Turns out she was a consulting licensed structural engineer, under contract with several firms. She did most of her work from her home office and did some traveling as required by the assignment. Deanna was currently working on a few projects in the Western US.

"Why me, Rick? Why did you single me out to be a model for you?" With that she sipped her tea and waited for me to reply.

And I did, telling her, "I don't go into Starbucks and look for ladies to hit on. This past weekend my boss, the Board Chair, asked me if I had any ideas as to how we could grow the bathing suit line he started a few years ago and I gave him several ideas, including expanding the age range of our target demographic and trying to find more 'ladies next door' as models. I also told him we should probably raise our prices at the beginning of the new year."

I took a sip of my tea and continued, "I also volunteered to be the photographer on the newest line, and he told me that part of my responsibilities was to find the models in the expanded demographic age range. That was on my mind when I walked into Starbucks yesterday morning. I noticed you while I was waiting for my coffee and thought to myself, no time like the present."

"How old do you think I am?" Deanna asked. With a smile turning into a laughing smirk.

Now this is always a tough question to answer because most of the time you will be wrong. Even though I had been around a lot of women, all through the year, clothed and naked, I simply was lousy at gauging a ladies age.

I decided to go the safe route, and answered her, "Between 28 and 32."

"Close enough," she laughed.

"So, you freely and without reservation admit that you're older than 18?" and she nodded and laughed.

We spent the next hour talking about life and the photo shoot. Like all women, she was a bit concerned about who would be at the shoot and what kind of photos would be taken. Meaning, would they be topless or nude? Because she was a licensed engineer and had a professional reputation to maintain.

I assured her that we could hide her identity using sunglasses, wigs, hair extensions, make-up, and discreet shots where her face would be turned away from the camera.

Deanna seemed okay with all of that, but I had held off showing her the photos of the current swimsuit line until I got her to agree to be a model. She hadn't signed a contract just yet, but in our conversation, I went through what was in the contract. I explained, she asked clarifying questions, and we moved along.

Her biggest concerns were about the audience and nudity. She also wanted to know who would be present at the shoot.

I addressed the others who be attending first, telling her, "There will be a makeup artist and a hair stylist. Both are professionals, both are females. They have collaborated with me on other assignments. You'll like them, and as gorgeous as you are now, they will take your aura to the next level."

Deanna smiled at the compliment and the promise of being even more gorgeous, all made and dressed up.

As for the audience, I shared, "Most of the website visitors are either ladies looking for something very hot to wear at the pool or beach, or their husbands or boyfriends are intent on buying them a suit that will turn heads at the beach or the pool. Keep in mind that you are going to be seen by many website visitors, but no one will be able to recognize you. Plus, you will have the final say as to which pictures will be shown on the website and the rest will be destroyed when we finish the shoot."

I smiled at her and said, "These are small swimsuits, and you will show a lot of skin. But none of the photos will be of you nude, topless, or bottomless, unless you agree to that. And if we did take those kinds of photos, you can decide who is around when those are taken, and you will own the photos. I'll give you the flash drive with those pictures. Are you okay with that?"

She nodded and then asked, "What's the next step?"

*******

While I was very attracted to Deanna, I did not pursue her aggressively as a sexual partner. I wanted things to develop naturally if they were going to develop at all.

A few days later, she returned the contract, signed, electronically, and I picked Deanna up at her home and we visited a local bathing suit store to get her measured and to pick up several suits for her to compare to the CYN Suits she was going to model. I sent that data to the factory in Las Vegas, plus some additional details like her height, weight, and age.

Then we also took a quick day trip, down and back, to Las Vegas, where Deanna was fitted for the suits, she was going to be photographed in.

The CYN Suits factory was busy but given my title, we were led to a VIP section for the fitting and assigned a nice looking, smart tailor to measure, fit and sew. We were the only folks in this part of the factory, behind a locked door for privacy.

Jokingly, I did offer to help Deanna out in the fitting room, but she declined my participation, but teased me by saying "Soon, Rick. Soon."

She liked me and I liked her, but I hadn't made a move on her. I hadn't held her hand, kissed her, fondled her. But she and I were getting comfortable touching one another, and we'd had a few hugs too.

We'd become close at this point, and so when she came out of the room with that first suit on, I learned for the first time that she was "all natural," meaning she had a fully grown-out bush.

It was dark blonde. Even though it wasn't in the contract, I decided right then and there that given the chance to photograph her nude with that bush, I would do it without hesitation.

She was a fucking knockout.

The only question was how was I going to get her to allow me to do that before the bathing suit shoot, or would I have to wait for her bush to grow back after the bathing suit shoot?

Most guys look at a woman from the top down, meaning face, chest, belly, crotch then legs. But the bottoms and her bush were distracting me something fierce.

The front of the bottoms was tight across her front, creating a nice camel toe. Her lips were meaty. My eyes stayed glued to her crotch, and I think she might have seen me lick my lips. Even through the cloth and the hairy bush, I was extremely interested in eating her out.

Without saying a word, she turned around and I found myself staring at a genuinely nice ass. The string in the back was hidden in her ass crack.

"Like what you see?" She teased me.

Deanna could have had her pubes trimmed or shaved before she walked out to show me what the suit looked like, but she wanted me to see what she was packing underneath her dresses and panties.

I was silent, taking it all in. What a fucking body and she was sassy to boot!

Deanna turned around, showing me her clothed pussy again.

She teased me again with, "What do you think, Rick? Do you like my natural look?"

My eyes were glued to her bottoms, and it was all I could do to nod, as in, "I'm loving that look." I am sure I was drooling too.

She saw how captivated I was, and walked closer to where I was sitting.

Deanna let me enjoy the view and then interrupted my staring session by sharing, "Are my tits too big for this top?" and with that, my eyes lifted from her bushy crotch to her chest where my eyes drank in the sight of her mammoth breasts.

Her areoles exceeded the cups, they must have been close to three inches across, and her nipples were long and hard. I swear I licked my lips a second time as I took in the view.

My erection spoke for me. While I was checking her out, she was checking me out. Her smile told me she was impressed with what I had in my slacks.

Once she went back into the fitting room, I had to adjust my pants. It wasn't easy.

*******

I heard giggling when she went back into the dressing room.

Her little modeling act, or show, got her pussy wet, and after she paraded out in front of me, she had to wipe herself down. What she couldn't erase was the aroma of her damp pussy, which I picked up the second time she pranced around in front of me.

Deanna repeated her modeling for the next half hour or so, each time with a different suit, distinct colors, different fashion, varied materials.

I wish I had brought my camera, that is how hot she was.

I was torn between wanting her to continue and wanting her to stop.

If she continued with what our original plan was, her bush was going to go good-bye once her suits were created for the shoot. Her pussy was going to be bare. Which was fine by me. I like my ladies bare down there.

But I have a magnetic, almost animalistic, attraction to ladies who have a nice hairy bush too. In this case, with Deanna, I was certainly in lust. I not only wanted to take pictures of her, nude, in nature but indoors, including in a bedroom setting.

I had to figure my way out of this Catch 22.

*******

This decision was not mine to make, I had a position (or an opinion), but Deanna was the one who would ultimately decide how she wanted to proceed.

As she finished showing me, teasing me, with her last suit, the one that had the least amount of clothing and showed off more of her breasts and left absolutely nothing to the imagination because it was a transparent white, I asked her to stay and talk with me.

She smiled and sat down while I gathered my thoughts.

"I'm torn," I started. "You have an amazing body and while my original plan was to have you come here and pick your suits and then we'd do the photo shoot up in the mountains, I am wondering if you would be open to something different."

Deanna nodded and said, "I trust you Rick, what are you thinking."

I smiled, but my eyes were still very much undressing her. It was hard to concentrate, plus most of my blood was now in my erection. I chose my words carefully and spoke slowly.

12