All Comments on 'Pt. 40 - The Lady at Starbucks'

by ITakePictures

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story! Will you write a story where you take pictures of Deanna up in the mountains?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I modeled for artists but had an opportunity to do a photo session. Since it was my first photo work it was a non-pay gig. Photographers will tell an untried model that his cost for time and photos is quite expensive and he is gambling on the session being successful. Bottom line is there is a big chance at some point in the session he is gambling on having you pose in your birthday suit. He will tell you that you will not be recognized, no one you know will see the photos or you can use another name to pose naked. Sessions usually last about three hours, but if you are hesitant about taking it all off the session could only last for 30 minutes? It boils down to how bad do you really want to be a model, or can you be intimidated into sharing yourself with the rest of the world? If you do model someone will eventually recognize you or find out. For me most of my first session was shot with be wearing just my tummy jewel and a smile. There are friends who found out about my posing but fortunately not my parents. I was sent a proof sheet of the session shots and 15 pictures he thought were my best. He in return has 300 shots of me naked wearing just a tummy jewel to use as he wishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userITakePictures@ITakePictures
I write for pleasure. My goal is to craft erotic fiction that I enjoy reading. In another life I’d be a photographer, taking pictures of gorgeous, naked, smart professional women in a studio and in nature. I appreciate your votes. Thanks!