Pt. 42 - Is This Girl The One?

Story Info
She doesn't sleep with me until after the third date.
7.7k words
4.19
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 42 of my continuing story.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

I returned from my trip to Georgia at noon on Friday. The weather in Sacramento was warmer than usual, we were enjoying what they call an "Indian Summer." Is that politically correct to say these days? Oh well ...

Business and Girlfriend Status

On the long plane ride across the country, even though I was in a comfortable first-class seat, I decided to collaborate with Jack Colton, my boss at The Corporation, to rent his private jet when he wasn't using it. That would be cheaper than me leasing my own jet and would allow me the flexibility to travel when I needed to and not when the airlines allowed me to.

On the girlfriends, let me start with Laura, the real estate agent who wanted to marry me, bear my children, hopefully a boy she said and then peg me at least once a week. Read CH. 38 - I Get Time Away From Work for the details.

We did spend a few nights alone, away from her two children, and even had dinner with my folks who drove up from Carson City to Northshore. My mother was delighted to see us together, happy for me that I had a girlfriend (she didn't have a clue as to how many ladies I had been in bed with) and when she thought she was out of earshot, she asked Laura "When do you think you'll be getting engaged?"

My dad and I had coffee the next morning before the ladies came down for breakfast and shared with me that she had asked Laura to move to Nevada and become a partner with him in commercial real estate. My mom was going to be acting as grandmother to Laura's daughters and my dad was looking forward to being a grandfather.

I told him I wished she had told me first and he said, "Laura has the same issue that your mother and I do, we never see or hear from you. So, if you want in on the real estate deals, just let me know. We'd love to have you as a partner. And, son, do me a favor, get it on your calendar to call us every week and visit us once a month, okay?"

(What my dad didn't know was that I had a fund of over $19 million to invest. I didn't tell him because I didn't want him to know how I earned the money, and I wasn't going to tell him. I didn't need the lecture).

Laura told me on the drive back to Sacramento, what she and my dad were up to, what all was taking place and I feigned surprise. I did tell her that while I loved her, I was not going to marry anyone until I turned thirty-two.

Barbara, my wealthy multiunit housing mogul, was not pregnant by me (see Ch. 38 - I'm Running on Empty) but I was still seeing her (and banging her when our business meetings ended) as I was her consiglieri (see Tom Hagen in The Godfather. Tom was the one that arranged for the horsehead to end up in the bed of Jack Woltz, the movie producer).

Banging a horny pregnant chick is out of this world crazy. Barbara couldn't get laid enough. (Pussy only, she had hemorrhoids, so her ass was off limits. But someday!). Whenever we met, I had that song from Journey running around my head, Anyway You Want It.

Barbara wanted it in all the positions in The Kama Sutra and I had to be ready to get sweaty. While I had left some of my lady friends all fucked out, that was never the case with pregnant Barbara. She always wanted more of my dick, and sometimes I had to leave her to get to my next business session. But she came prepared with vibrators and dildoes and she always sent me clips of her orgasming.

As for Beth the Bitch, I was still in the process of due diligence to buy her B2B collections law firm. I was told that I would see the papers very soon. My search for someone to take over when Beth departed was going well. I was getting resumes and doing Zoom interviews and was set on making an offer within the next two weeks. In the meantime, Beth was biding her time but making her bucket list of places to travel to. She updated me regularly.

She closed every email with, "When can we go here?" I must admit that many of the places she had on her list intrigued me. But right now, I was committed to Leeann, and these were just places on a list.

Janet, the hotel HR Regional Director, and I got together for a romp when time permitted. I was able to get down one weekend to Los Angeles with her and her young son and I met her daughters both attending school away from home). We had an enjoyable time and Janet, and I got our rocks off, but we both knew it was not going to turn into marriage. But we continued to see one another, naked. It was always amazing sex with her. She was a three-input woman. Janet liked anal the best, she said that my girth stretched her out in a pain and pleasure way, and she loved the full feeling she got when I pushed in balls deep, but I preferred her "magic" pussy.

Deanna, the swimsuit model I met at Starbucks, and I ended up at Twin Creeks Ranch later in the fall for a photo shoot of her full bush pussy in nature. That will be a future story. To get up to speed, please read Ch. - 40 The Lady at Starbucks.

Tavi, my young model in "Ch.39 -I'm Running on Empty" invited one of her young friends to join us one night when I was just back from Asia. She told me to leave my camera behind, and I did, but I also was careful to verify that her friend was of the age of consent. There is something about fucking ladies who are young, inexperienced, and horny. It was night none of us would forget. Both ended up with profiles on "Only Fans" (my suggestion) and I received a check from each of them every month. They did their own pictures and video and I edited and uploaded the material.

Faith Wagner, the art dealer, introduced in Ch. 37 - We get Caught In The Rain! is the subject of a future story. I got the impression that she enjoyed fucking in nature and well, I made that happen for her. You've heard of Glamping? She loved being nude in nature in the woods under a sky of stars.

I realized that fucking outdoors was primal, and I felt that I was bigger, longer, and harder, and generated more cum out in the forest. Even Faith felt it when I spurted, my orgasms were longer and more powerful.

Also, in Ch. 40 - The Lady at Starbucks, I mentioned a married lady at a different Starbucks that was married, but she didn't seem to be committed to it. I'll cover that story soon; she turned out to be a world class fuck. She left her three kids with her soon-to-be ex and I we did a photo shoot up at my ranch. The photos were outstanding, not because of the photographer (me) but because she was a natural. A natural beauty, with an all-natural body. I convinced her she could be modeling, and I turned her into an Only Fans contributor. Once the signups started, she filed for divorce but stayed at Starbucks for the benefits.

As I flew over New Mexico, it dawned on me that when I was doing these get to know you lunches for the potential class action lawsuit(s) against the surgery centers, I had ladies coming up to me asking for help or an introduction to an attorney for family law matters. Could be for custody or divorce, visitation and so forth. I decided to add a new practice area for my law firm. I emailed a legal recruiter I knew and got the process started.

Hotlanta Update

My three days in Atlanta (T-W-Th) were busy. I was up when it was dark and early, 5am each morning. Connie woke me with a hot coffee blowjob and then after a gulp, swallow, and a smile, she'd wipe her pussy clean of my sauce, pull on some skintight yoga outfit while I got on my running clothes. I'd escort her to a studio down the street for her 5:30am class and I ran a course through Buckhead that got me sweating and my heart pumping.

I'd meet her back at the studio at 6:15am and after a shower together, Connie would quickly get dressed and head to the hospital to be with her husband.

I'd get dressed and head downstairs and meet with the various attorneys and tax advisors for breakfast and an update at 7am. I particularly enjoyed being around the attractive ladies that were part of the team. And they liked me too.

During the business day, I was dressed in expensive suits, white shirts, red ties, and black leather shoes that were equivalent to the monthly rent on an apartment. I made a point of being well dressed to counter any of the ideas that all attorneys from California were long haired pot smoking, camera-loving junkies.

Once I got the lay of the land, meaning, surveyed all the attorneys and bean counters (CPAs), I took charge and set a goal to get out of town on this first visit on Friday morning. If the supporting cast wanted to work all weekend, they could. I needed a break!

Once that meeting was finished, I spent time in a hospital room during the mornings with Donald for as long as he had the energy to talk. I'd confirm his directions, seek clarification, and then would head back to the hotel for a meeting with his Georgia based trust and estate attorney for an early lunch.

This lady, Jade, was a mid-forties beauty. She had an amazing body, an enthusiastic sense of humor and was one of the as sharpest legal minds I had run across. Of course, it occurred to me that Donald, her client, had bedded her as part of his interview process. And, knowing Jade, she billed him for the time, minus a deduction for her orgasms.

Following lunch, I had the afternoons free to work on The Corporation business and sometimes, my own work. At the end of the day, I'd have a phone conference with everyone.

Connie was a loyal wife, by Donald's bedside each day for as long as the nursing staff allowed, but she departed as soon as his dinner was delivered, right around five each evening.

Given the scope of Donald's holdings, I knew that there would be additional trips, as often as every week, to finalize matters. It was a race against the clock. Donald shared with me that his cancer was terminal. No one else knew the situation. Not even Connie, but I am sure she had some inkling but neither one of us ever brought it up.

While I didn't relish the thought of spending more time on planes and sleeping in hotel rooms, my boss, Jack Colton, Board Chair and CEO of The Corporation, took a personal interest in wrapping this up cleanly and as quickly as possible for his friend, Donald, and his wife, Constance.

I should also share that every day since Leeann had left on her trip with her daughters, we spoke on the phone, exchanged texts, emails, or did FaceTime.

Leeann did not know that I was involved with her dad's estate, had no idea I was in Atlanta, and she also did not know that Connie and I were shacked up in a hotel.

Connie also spoke to her daughter daily and with her granddaughters, Leeann's twins attending Georgetown University.

When the long workdays were over, well, let me share that I didn't wear a suit, a tie, a shirt, socks, or shoes.

My suit, tie, shoes, and socks along with my tee shirt and briefs ended up in the closet of my hotel suite within a few minutes after walking in the front door.

Connie greeted me wearing only a smile; she kissed me as my business clothes were removed, one piece at a time. Then, hand in hand, she'd take me to the oversized bathtub where she would pamper me, "her man" as she called me.

Her roving hands and the washcloth didn't miss a spot. Connie paid particular attention to my growing cock, my tight balls, and my starfish. Her favorite part was washing my each one of my toes, which got me laughing. I never knew I was so ticklish.

Connie and I rediscovered each other's bodies after being separated for ten plus hours.

I couldn't find an ounce of fat or a hint of cellulite on her MILF body. And I looked, tasted, touched every inch of skin, looking for flaws and found none. Nor surgery scars. What I found was the hottest and horniest mid-fifties woman on Planet Earth.

As for her bushy pussy, I didn't shave it or trim it. I had plans to show her off at Haulover Beach in Miami. I wanted her turning heads and raising cocks as she pranced on the white sand with the other female nude sunbathers. That experience will be part of a future story.

Connie would dry me off, then, holding my hand, take me to one of the comfortable chairs in the living room, and sit me down and kneel between my spread legs.

She proceeded to make love to my cock, my balls, and my starfish, using her lips, tongue, fingers, and mouth. Her goal was not to make me cum but to satisfy her own need to know that she could fully pleasure me "her man" as she called me.

I never wanted to cum as badly as when Connie teased me. She was relentless in her meeting her goal. It never took long to get me hard, and she loved just playing with my equipment. It didn't long for me to start begging her to let me cum and she always denied me.

When did she let me cum? My sauce was her meal at dinner time. And did I give her a load of it! I came so hard and so much that she gagged at the volume as I unloaded and God bless her, she swallowed every drop. Then for dessert she had a bowl of vanilla ice cream.

Except for the one night when we when we went out to dinner to a place 20 miles out of town, where no one would recognize Connie, my dinner and her dessert was from room service, Connie opening the door wearing only a short, short, white cotton robe, tied at the waist, barely containing her sizable breasts, and just barely covering the bottom of her very nice ass.

The room service staff always got an eye full and a large tip from my smiling bed mate.

As you can imagine, I didn't get much sleep. I'd been around women, many different women, for coming up close to a year, but Connie was the horniest one yet. She was making up for lost time, years, in the sack with me.

Talk about making up for lost time! She'd suck, we'd fuck, she and I would come. Then she would start licking, teasing, sucking and once I was hard, which didn't take too much given her outstanding oral skills, we'd do it again, each time taking in another position of two. We fucked in every room in the suite and on every piece of furniture.

My man sauce was everywhere, but most of it ended up inside Connie's tummy or her cunt.

I was hitting places in her pussy that had been fallow for decades and she loved every thrust and grind.

She loved it when I ate her out. Her bush was thick, but I knew my way around and she loved my tongue on her rosebud, her lips and when bat shit crazy when I flicked her clit. I was quite sure she could be heard through the doors and down the hallway but neither one of us cared.

Sadly, Connie's husband Donald loved her but did not make love to her for many years. I hoped it wasn't true, but there was an saying I learned in college, "No matter how good looking a woman is, someone is tired of fucking her."

I must confess that I wasn't tired of fucking any of the ladies I had been with.

But some were better lovers than others. Don't get me wrong, all pussy is good. Especially when you fuck like I do, bareback. Only one of them wanted to peg me (Laura the real estate agent and that got her a NO WAY JOSE on her pitch) and none of them seemed to mind me making an entrance into all three of their holes (mouth, pussy, ass).

When Leeann shared with her mother what I great lover I was (her words, not mine), Connie had me in her sights and couldn't wait for me to show up in Atlanta while her daughter, my girlfriend, was out of the country and her husband was in the hospital.

I know that Connie wanted to pump me for information from the meetings I conducted, but I cautioned her that attorney - client confidentiality was in play, and she would have to wait until her husband passed before getting information about his estate and his trust. If she was even mentioned.

Connie was a wealthy woman in her own right, having inherited a fair amount of stock in The Home Depot and Coca-Cola. In addition, she had real estate holdings, apartment buildings, commercial property and was a limited investor in some of Jack Colton's hotels and car dealerships.

Connie and Donald might have been married but they kept separate financial lives. And separate bedrooms too. I figured Donald to be a player and that slowly became known over the course of my visits.

Making up for lost time, Connie had purchased a book, The Kama Sutra, and we had a fun time trying various positions. I thanked God every night when I walked in the door, tired and worn out, for my staying power between the sheets! True confession: I needed to take Viagra to keep up with Connie.

I also prayed that no one would find out that Connie and I were fucking each other's brains out. Specifically, Leeann and her daughters and of course, Donald.

*******

Back in Sacramento ...

I was going to be home for at least a few days, so I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some basics so I would have something to eat, at least for breakfast and lunch. As for dinner, well, I was planning to go out and spend some money and if things went well, get laid a time or two.

Before I boarded the plane home, I reached out to the young lady, Kathy, who had asked to spend time with me to discuss her career options. I texted her asking if she was free for dinner that night. She accepted my invitation.

I offered to pick her up, but Kathy said that she wanted to meet me. I figured that we'd need someplace quiet and reserved, which eliminated Mexican and Italian restaurants, so I settled on Ruth Chris, a nice steakhouse that had a wide menu of options including beef, fish, chicken, and vegetarian choices.

When I got in my truck at the airport in Sacramento, I called the restaurant manager and requested a quiet booth, where Kathy and I could talk. She set it up and I promised to make it worth her while. (I later left her an envelope with $250 in it along with my business card to thank her).

After visiting the grocery store, I picked up my dry cleaning, and then collapsed on the couch with the television on some Friday afternoon D2 college football game. I set my phone alarm so I would have ample time to shower, shave, get dressed and drive to dinner.

Kathy was waiting for me in the bar and greeted me with a tight hug. Her exquisite figure was well matched for her appearance.

She'd had her shoulder length dirty blonde hair styled; it was the perfect cut for her face. Her robin blue eyes were large, sparkling as we talked. Her pupils were dilated; it was clear she was attracted to me.

She was a balloon smuggler on Monday and here on Friday evening, she was dressed to seduce. Oh well, I could only hope that was why she had a little black dress on with a scoop neck and showed just a glimpse of a magnificent chest. Kathy was lighted jeweled, gold earrings and a matching necklace.

I got a tease of that as her hard nipples found my chest when we hugged. I could have hugged her all night with that kind of greeting!

Like every guy, I looked for a ring on her left hand and found none. I'd looked on Monday too and was relieved that that nothing had appeared in the meantime.

She had arrived early but waited until I arrived before ordering a drink. She said that she wasn't a big drinker but enjoyed champagne and a glass of Cabernet with dinner. Or Chardonnay, depending on her entre.

"More than two drinks Rick, and you'll be driving me home!" she whispered to me at the bar. I smiled and replied, "If that happens maybe I'll drive you to my house. It's closer and I have a nice guest bedroom waiting for you."

I wasn't giving up on a sexual encounter, I simply wanted her to know that I was going to be a gentleman if she drank past her limit.

After we got seated, we talked. I was curious as to how she got to the lunch session, as in, who brought her (?) but more interesting to me was how she thought I would be able to help her or guide her on career choices or options. (I found out later that one of the married nurses at the surgery center had seen a picture of me and invited Kathy to lunch to meet me).