Pt. 42 - Is This Girl The One?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before I could get going on my agenda, she was curious as to where I headed off to in such a hurry when the Monday lunch session ended. I shared that I had been asked to go to Atlanta to help wrap up the affairs of one of The Corporation's limited investment partners, that he was in poor health and that things were not likely to improve.

I said, "I can't tell you who this gentleman is, but he has been involved in several major real estate and operational ventures with The Corporation, including hotels, car dealerships and consumer packaged goods companies. He will be leaving behind a wife of many years, a divorced daughter with two girls in college, and a wide assortment of real estate ventures and a large stock portfolio. While I am not licensed to practice law in Georgia, where his estate is, I will be the executor of his will, under the guidance of a licensed Georgia attorney."

She continued her questions, trying to find out what I did and how I got to where I was in my life. I gave her the sanitized story, no need to share that I was sleeping with several women, as many as two or three per week.

Kathy had lots of questions for me, and she enjoyed, or so I hoped, learning about my background, education, and my business career.

I didn't just recite my resume (thin if you think about it) and I certainly left out my extracurricular sexual escapades, but I homed in on how important it was to have a network and how to use it.

It was a very pleasant conversation, and she was certainly extremely easy on the eyes.

*******

Aside from getting her into bed, I wanted to meet with Kathy because there was a need within The Company for someone with what I call video experience. We had hotels, and there was an opportunity for a channel to promote the network and the merchandise we could sell. We had a moving and storage company that did not market; having videos would be a good start to push to prospects. We had a bathing suit company, but we did not promote it. Even the car dealership had a captive audience that we could target with our own messaging. You get the idea, plenty of potential but no one was thinking the way I was thinking about it.

Kathy and I had a fun time at dinner. Lots of laughing and storytelling.

I wasn't blind on Monday, she was extremely attractive at the lunch, but tonight she was exquisite. Her hair was nicely done, her light make-up was top notch, and she was dressed to impress. By that last comment I mean she dressed professionally but highlighted her assets well. But not in an overly distracting way.

I could tell she liked me because her pupils got large, a sure sign of attraction, and she touched my hands more than a few times to emphasize a point. None of that bothered me; I was quite flattered.

My cock swelled as I took her in. Fortunately, the table and the tablecloth hid my happiness.

She shared with me her background: she was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, and after graduating from high school, attended college at Chico State, majoring in multi-media production with a minor in business. She was able to do some work as an intern at the local TV station (the ABC affiliate) and they hired her full-time after graduation. She'd been stuck doing story research and writing for a couple of years but there was no place for her to go, except for being an on the air talent.

"The times I got on the air were sort of flukes. I happened to be the only person in the newsroom who was dressed to go on live and I had written the material," she said. "It wasn't that I wanted to be on the air, but I did enjoy it. I took the tape and made an audition version just in case."

Looking at her, I could see that she would have a solid on-screen presence. I also gathered from what she didn't say that she, smart, good looking and articulate, on paper and in-person, was a threat to the current on-air staff, which is why she hadn't progressed too far up the food chain.

"What days and hours do you typically work?" I asked her.

Kathy replied, saying, "I generally work long shifts on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays and they asked me to be on call Mondays and Fridays, in case someone calls in sick or has a family emergency."

I asked her to take me through the process of how the television studio found content and made its way to be on the air. She knew every step and had done camera and sound work. Kathy was a jack of all trades, expert in none. She was perfect for what I had in mind.

She had to think about how much of her degree she was using at the station. When I asked her what else the station could do, she gave me a step-by-step outline of what could be done and how much it might cost.

We ate and drank. Kelly quickly blew through her two-drink maximum, but she didn't seem to lose anything until we got up from the booth when we were ready to leave, and she stumbled.

Kathy wasn't drunk but she was impaired enough that she shouldn't be driving. I made the decision to take her to my house and have her sober up before driving home.

She apologized but I assured her that it was all fine.

The valet staff seemed overstaffed and underworked so I asked one of the guys to drive Kathy's car and follow me home, and one of the other valet team members followed his friend so they could get back to the restaurant.

*******

I went through the security gate to my neighborhood with the two cars following us. As I drove up to my home, Kathy commented that the house looked gigantic!

The valet put Kathy's car into the empty stall of my garage to keep my nosy neighbors in the dark about who was visiting me. Kathy shared that she always kept an overnight bag in her trunk in case she got called into work when she was dressed in play clothes, as she described it.

I carried her bag to the downstairs master bedroom and set it on the bed, double checking that my housekeeper had put fresh flowers there. I then gave Kathy the grand tour of my house, both the first and second floors and then the backyard.

As we stepped out to the patio, I turned on the waterfall in the pool and put on some light jazz on the sound system. I also turned on the spa heater, it only took a few minutes to get the water warmed up, and of course, I hit the switch for the spa jets.

It was the time of year that it wasn't hot, and it wasn't cold, but the nights cooled down to the fifties. My outdoor thermometer showed 74F.

In anticipation of the cooler weather, I had moved a couple of space heaters over by the spa and after seeing the pool, waterfall and the spa, Kathy asked if we could use the spa. I smiled and said, "Yes, of course," but only after we finished the tour.

"Did you bring a suit?" I asked her and she replied she had not. "Not to worry," I replied, "I have some brand-new samples and I am sure we can find something that will fit you."

I didn't tell her that I really wanted her naked in the spa with me. I also didn't tell her that the samples were from the CYN Suits line, very risqué and revealing.

She liked what she had seen to his point but was really intrigued by my guest house. We stepped into the living area, and she walked over to the massage table. "You give massages?" she asked. I smiled and nodded, and Kathy sat on the table and said with a smile, "Is there anything you don't do?"

******

The truth is there are plenty of things I don't do. Top of the list is I don't take advantage of girls who are feeling no pain, and Kathy was tipsy but improving on that issue. I also try not to take advantage of ladies on the first date, unless, of course, they give me permission. They must make the first move.

"Let me show you the rest of this place" I said and grabbing her hand, I pulled her off the massage table and holding hands, I walked her into the bedroom with a large California King bed, nicely made up with fresh flowers on both nightstands.

"I like it!" she said and "I like you!" And with that she put her hands on my shoulders and whispered, "Kiss me."

It was a lover's kiss. Sparks and more.

We never made it to the spa that night. Kathy and I climbed on the bed and continued our make out session. My hands roved.

*******

I was tired from my long two weeks and after reluctantly breaking off our kiss, Kathy fell asleep under my left arm, and I dozed off too.

My sleep was broken by Kathy as she gently woke me up and I realized that I needed to turn off the lights, lock the house and set the alarm. Plus turn out the lights, the spa, and the music.

Still fully dressed, I got up after telling Kathy that she could sleep in one of my tee shirts and that there was a new toothbrush and toothpaste in the pool house bathroom.

She asked, "Are you going to share the bed with me?" and I nodded at her with a smile.

"But no funny stuff, right?" and I replied, "Of course. No funny stuff."

Personally, I was too pooped to pop.

By the time I got back to the pool house, Kathy had fallen asleep. The room was dark except for the lamp on my side of the bed.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes, and slipped into the bed, nude. My preferred dress code for sleeping. Just ask any of my female friends.

I turned off the light and was sound asleep in seconds.

******

I slept so hard that I didn't have any recollection of dreaming. I woke to the aroma of fresh, hot coffee, and the sunlight poking through the blinds.

Kathy was sitting on the bed, sipping her coffee, watching me.

My morning wood was quite visible under the sheet as I was on my back.

"Good morning," she smiled at me, "Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

Still in a fog, I smiled and nodded, taking her in visually. She looked like a million dollars, just the kind of woman you'd like to wake up next to, especially if you didn't have any plans for the day.

As the fog cleared from my brain, I realized that the dark blue tee shirt was snug across her chest and that it only went to her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties. Kathy was sitting so that her pussy was hidden from my view. My imagination started in, connected to my already large cock.

"Just cream, right?" she asked me.

"Yes," I replied.

She was discreet. When she turned and left to go to the small kitchen, I could see her bare ass walking away from me. It was taut and had fading tan lines. I said, "Nice ass!" and she stopped, laughed, and then slapped her butt and said "Thanks!"

It wasn't lost on me that she had a genuinely nice thigh gap. That diamond took my cock to diamond cutter status.

I could hear her doing something with the Keurig and so with her distracted, I got out of bed with my morning wood extraordinarily strong and proud and headed to the bathroom to do my business.

I was to bathroom door when I heard Kathy say, "Cute butt, Mister Valencia!" with a laugh.

I shook my ass and replied without turning around, "Thanks!"

In the bathroom I did my business and was tempted to slip on a pair of gym shorts over my now semi, post-pee cock before getting back into bed, but decided to see where this mutual appreciation conversation was headed. Somewhere pleasurable I hoped.

She was still in the kitchen when I slipped back into the bed.

Kathy said, "Rick, please close your eyes, okay?"

I said I would and asked her "What time is it?" and she replied, "Just before nine."

My eyes closed, I heard her walk to the side of the bed and felt the mattress move when she sat down.

Sitting on her side of the bed but facing me, Kathy handed me my coffee.

I shared with her that I had not slept that long uninterrupted in weeks. I estimated that I had slept around ten hours.

When she asked why that was, I didn't say because they ladies I had been with wanted to screw all night long. What I told her was that given my international business responsibilities I had conference calls, emails, and text messages to handle. Pretty much twenty-four hours a day.

She smiled and asked, "How was it for you?" with a grin.

I said, "It was great, I slept all night!"

"Really?"

I nodded yes.

"You don't remember anything about last night?" she teased me.

"No. Did I sleepwalk or something?"

I didn't know where this was going so, I tried to change the subject by asking Kathy how she slept.

"I slept well except I was woken up in the middle of the night by someone humping his big cock on my bare ass and then squirting his hot seed between my butt cheeks and up on my lower back."

Sometimes you wonder if someone if bullshitting you to see what response you'll get.

"What?" I answered.

"You heard me, Rick. You must have had a wet dream. Because you were large, hard, and spurted out about a quart of cum."

I looked at her and she looked at me with a bemused look on her face.

With a smile, Kathy ended the silence by saying, "You're blushing like a red rose."

*******

My eyes never left hers and I still wasn't one hundred percent sure she wasn't bull shitting me, but then she continued, "It was very sweet of you to call out my name when you came."

"I did?" I was sure I was red as Santa's suit at this news. Not just my face but my whole body. Embarrassed is an understatement. I wanted to be transported somewhere, anywhere. Like in Star Trek. Or Galaxy Quest.

"Yes, you sure did. I am very flattered that after knowing me just a few hours that I could get you so hard, so large, so hot and so turned on that you would have a wet dream not just with me sleeping next to you but that you came so much. I've never had that kind of effect on a guy before."

She smiled, a smile of adoration.

Kathy shifted her legs around, but I still couldn't see her pussy. I could only imagine what it looked like.

What it felt like.

What it tasted like.

What it would be like to penetrate with my cock, now starting to rise again to the opportunity sitting in front of me.

She watched my eyes taking her all in, and then she noticed the covers rising. "What have we here?" she laughed.

*******

Kathy said, "You know Rick, this could technically be considered our third date. The first time we met, you bought me lunch. Last night you bought me dinner. You invited me to your house, and I spent the night. And here we are, and we're going to have breakfast in bed. Now, you're asking, 'Why is this important?'"

I was still so embarrassed about the middle of the night wet dream it was all I could do to nod. I was tongued tied. And still red-faced.

Kathy continued, "This is important to me because you should know that I never, ever, sleep with a man unless we've been on at least three dates."

My eyes were locked on hers, but I wanted to watch those tits of hers. Her pokies were tantalizing, which made me extremely interested in her breasts. My imagination ran wild. My cock continued to harden.

"I need protein to get my day started and I imagine that you, Mister Valencia, would happily settle for a no or low-calorie option with the possibility of some more serious sustenance once you've gotten your morning exercise in. Am I right?"

Kathy's eyes dropped from mine, and she took in my now pulsating cock that was doing a damn poor job of hiding its need for attention. While the silk sheets felt nice, it would be nice, genuinely nice, if I could bury my cock in one of her three holes. As in right now.

I nodded, whatever she was babbling was fine from my side.

"I need for you to please close your eyes for me."

I nodded and did as she asked.

I was absolutely convinced that Kathy's eyes were still glued on my hardness, and she daintily positioned herself between my legs, kneeling.

"You can open your eyes now, Rick."

Her pussy hidden from my view, she proceeded to grab a hold of the silk sheet covering my lower half, one hand on outside of each thigh. Then, grinning, she proceeded to pull the sheet gently to one side and then back again, massaging my hard cock.

It felt great, so wonderful that I wanted to spread my legs, but Kathy told me to lie still.

I was able to lift my ass which forced my cock into the tight silk cloth so that more of my penis would benefit from the slow, smooth, and delightful friction.

I groaned as she continued back and forth, slowly, teasing me. I was fucking loving this!

Kathy responded with, "I take that you like what I am doing?"

"Oh yeah, it feels great" I answered.

With that she ramped up the back and forth, going faster, and I responded by lifting my cock up even higher to capture more of this magic feeling.

I didn't know what her end game was, but this was one of the best ways I had ever woken up. I was loving this feeling on my cock, it made me bigger, harder, and longer than I had ever felt before!

Just when I was thinking that if she kept this up much longer, I was going to cum, she whispered, "There it is" and she stopped the back-and-forth tugging.

I looked down at the sheet and there was a small amount of pre-cum visible through the silk.

She let go of the sheet and leaned forward and we kissed. It was truly a lover's kiss as her hands went around my neck and my hands went to her shoulders, pulling her to me as our tongues got to know one another again.

******

I was tempted to move my hands to those magnificent tits of hers, but she had a seventh sense and ended our kiss and leaned back on her feet.

"Are you ready for breakfast?"

I nodded and grinned.

"Close your eyes please."

I did as Kathy asked and I felt her moving around the bed.

*******

My eyes were closed per Kathy's request.

I could smell the fragrance of her nectar as she got settled above me in anticipation of my oral visit to her pussy.

I could sense the warmth of her skin as she got comfortable. I felt her tits hitting my chest still hidden under that tee shirt she had on. Her nubs were hard, and I couldn't wait to be introduced to them.

Once she got ready, as comfortable as she was going to get, she gently pulled the silk top sheet down below my waist which earned me a compliment: "Oh my God! This is so fucking big! It's even bigger than I thought it would be!"

I thrust my hips up in response, my cock, now hard and free of the silk prison, and Kathy muttered to no one, "It's so fucking hard!"

She noticed the precum on the top of my slit and her tongue licked it clean in a single swipe, getting a groan out of me.

And then, I heard her giggle, "Those are the biggest balls I've ever seen!"

With her right hand she reached down and teased my already tight sack with her fingernails, sharing with me, "I love it when balls are all crinkly."

It felt great, I groaned again, and I was pleased to know that Kathy appreciated the gifts I had for her.

When her damp pussy touched my nose, and I knew what I was going to be having for breakfast. Her feminine aroma was delightful, cock hardening and I knew my meal was going to be delicious.

Smiling at her recognition of my over-the-top male prowess, I opened my eyes and responded with "Time to play, lover," and my hands first went to the top of her back and gently pushed her head down, showing my impatience and need for some oral satisfaction on my throbbing rock hard cock.

I felt her breath on my erection so I knew I could get on with my work, and I moved my hands up to her hips and pulled her pussy down to my mouth.

Waxed bare of all hair, her lips were a bit damp, and slightly opened. It was clear I'd have some work to do preparing her for my cock and I got to work.

Kathy sighed as I took the first lick, an exceptionally light tongue lashing, avoiding her pearl. There would be plenty of time for my tongue to suck and tease her clit. In the meantime, I was going to see how wet I could get her and maybe get my fingers involved as I diddled with her g spot.