Pt. 44 - A Friend with Benefits

Story Info
After dinner, all her emotions surface and I get laid.
4.5k words
4.51
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 44 of my continuing story.

These stories are highly rated and could use your vote to move them to the HOT rating.

Pt. 01 - I Learn About Women, Sex & Love

Pt. 03 - Sex School Continues

Pt. 05 - Taking it to a New Level

Pt. 08 - A Bounty of Booty

Pt. 09 - I Interview for a Maid

Pt. 10 - Hire an Asian MILF Maid?

Pt. 31 - My First Tokyo Threesome

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

Sitting in my new office, I glanced at the clock and decided it was time to leave to attend my monthly networking meeting. I had not been a regular attendee due to my heavy travel schedule. But I paid my dues faithfully.

The group was called L&A, short for Lawyers and Affiliates. (Though some thought it should be called Lawyers Are Assholes, but I think that is redundant. Most lawyers are assholes, and worse. But not me.).

The affiliates were all the organizations that support the legal community, including software, hardware, office furniture, executive recruiters, temporary agencies, jet charter companies (for the extraordinarily successful) and so on.

I wanted to get to the restaurant early so I could greet people as they arrived. I was interested in growing my network, but I was also recruiting paralegals, attorneys in some specific practice areas and I was considering a software upgrade, or maybe even a change of software companies.

It was a group of about forty, and what I liked about it was that you had a chance to make a brief introduction to everyone when the meeting started and then near the end of the meeting, there was time for anyone who had a "want or a need" to share it with the group.

I didn't attend with the intention of meeting women and eventually, getting them naked into bed. While there were some attractive ladies attending, they had the look of seasoned courtroom warriors and those were not my types. I had enough of that kind of personality type in my dealings with Beth the Bitch Pt. 23 - Trapping a Cougar.

Everyone was told to bring business cards which were laid out on 8.5 x 11 pages, copied, and passed out as you departed.

I listened carefully as each person introduced themself and made notes for selective follow-up by the end of the week. It dawned on me as I was sitting there that some of these attorneys might want to move into my newly purchased and currently being refurbished seven story office building. I had plenty of room and wanted the lease income.

My wants and needs were short and straightforward, but because of my thinking, I added at the very end, "I'm looking for an introduction to someone who knows the commercial real estate business in this part of greater Sacramento."

The session ended and as I was walking towards the door, the list of attendees in my hand, a short, maybe 5' 6", blonde in what I guessed was her early forties came up to me with a big smile and said to me, "I know someone that can handle your commercial real estate needs."

I smiled back at her and replied, "Great, tell me more."

*******

Lindy was into yoga, I quickly identified the body type: thin, almost waifish, outstanding posture, healthy looking. Maybe a vegan.

She had a wonderful smile, a cute button nose, beautiful teeth and she liked to laugh. Her light blue eyes sparkled when she spoke. Her hair, showing no signs of gray, was down to the middle of her back, tied in a ponytail.

I liked her, it was hard not to, she was articulate and intelligent. And good looking too, but she didn't have the body type I normally go for: curvy, meaning buxom with a complimentary ass.

It appeared that Lindy was small breasted, less than a handful to be sure. Setting that aside, she had me intrigued and I had a business need to fill.

We agreed to meet the next morning for breakfast at 8am. I had to get home, after all, a Monday night football game was on!

*******

I was up early and had time to hit the gym before getting home to shower, shave and get dressed for the day. Bucking the trend to dress down, I always dressed in a suit and tie when I was working.

Lindy was already sitting in a booth when I arrived, and I always arrive fifteen minutes early for every meeting. I was impressed at her punctuality and told her so.

I would have thought that she was a no caff, green tea junkie, but she was drinking regular coffee, cream only, just the way I like my coffee.

It was a much more relaxed setting than the night before and neither one of us had a pressing engagement to get to. I shared with her that I was flying to Salt Lake City on business at 2pm and would be back on Thursday afternoon.

Lindy asked the nature of the trip, and I explained that there were several aerospace companies that I needed to meet with because of the "Exit Asia" strategy I was executing for The Corporation.

That was my cover story. The truth was I had my first Global Fertility Partner client to inseminate and for the money the lady paid me, $4 million, this was one trip I was going to make, even if I had to drive, hitchhike, or ride a camel there to do it.

While I shared the story, I had a chance to take in her physical attributes again. The first thing I noticed was that she was much more at ease and had brought along some paperwork, marketing materials, for me to look at.

She had a pretty face, exceptionally light make-up, light pink lipstick, appropriate small gold earrings and, to my surprise, was not wearing a wedding band. I had seen one the night before.

There was something about her, an energy or maybe an aura, that I could see and sense. I couldn't put my finger on anything specific, but I sure liked the vibes that Lindy was putting out.

I wanted to get to know her, as a person, so I asked her about herself, letting her know that our conversation was confidential.

*******

Lindy started by saying, "I've been in the commercial real estate space coming up on twenty years. I went to school at Chico State, majoring in business, decided that an office job from 9 to 5 wasn't for me, and built my reputation in commercial real estate by working harder than anyone else. I like the real estate business. I got married when I was twenty-four, my daughter just started at Sonoma State and as she headed off to school, my husband decided he hadn't had a chance to sow his wild oats, so we are now legally separated. I had bought a condo after college, which I kept so I moved out of the house and back into the condo."

I nodded, not knowing how to appropriately respond so I changed the subject a bit. "It appears to me that you are into yoga. How is it working out for you?"

Lindy laughed and asked me how I knew to which I replied, "You have the look of a yoga fanatic."

She blushed lightly, pushed her hair back behind her ear and smiled at me. I could tell she was flattered at my attention.

I noticed that she was discreetly checking out my hands. Lindy wasn't the only lady that had done that, and I knew the reason why: that old wife's tale of "big hands, big cock" had some truth in it.

She was separated, smart and articulate. And she was interested.

I didn't really want to pry into her personal life, but I did ask about her husband. Ot turns out his timing to separate was less about his sowing his wild oats and more about his being passed over for a promotion in the large distribution center where he was a manager, looking to move up to being a director. That change in title was also going to bring in a salary increase. When it didn't happen, he took out his frustrations on his wife.

*******

We ordered breakfast; she surprised me by ordering a large omelet, bacon, hash browns and white toast. I was expecting egg whites, grilled vegetables, and no toast. Maybe some cottage cheese. She was a woman of contradictions.

I ordered the same and we got down to business.

I explained what I was looking for, someone who could fill up several floors of my office building as quickly as possible, with lawyers who were in practice areas that didn't compete with my firm. I explained to Lindy that I would soon have a business collections firm, but right now I had a commercial real estate practice group, business litigation clients and would soon launch a family law practice area.

Which left a lot of practice areas that I would welcome, because I might be able to refer companies to cyber security, employment law, intellectual property, and so on.

"Is this something you can do for me?" I ended up asking her.

"Yes, I can help you Rick, this is all in my wheelhouse," she responded.

"I am sure you have some other things working, what would it take to have you on my project 30 or so hours a week?"

She said she wasn't sure, and I appreciated her honesty.

I waited for a moment and then replied, "What I want to do is set you up on a monthly retainer. What I have in mind is fifteen thousand a month for the first three months, and the second three months at twelve thousand five hundred and the last three months at ten thousand a month. If you agree, I'll have you go to my office when we finish here so you can check out the building, sign a basic agreement between our two companies and we'll arrange for the first payment to be made to your bank account tomorrow."

"WOW! That is very, very generous, Rick."

"Hold on, one more thing. What is your typical commission when you sign a tenant?"

Lindy gave a percentage range and I responded with, "I'll double the top number and pay you that percentage each month for the first year of all the leases you close."

"Rick, that isn't necessary. You're going to be paying me way too much money."

"It's my pleasure and one more thing, I am seldom in the office, so you are free to use my conference room as you need. You can meet with any prospects there and we'll get a printer set up for you. You're also welcome to use the phone and the video stuff if you need it. Work things out directly with my General Manager."

When we left, she gave me a tight hug and a kiss on my cheek, whispering to me, "I won't let you down" to which I responded, "It never crossed my mind."

*******

The trip to Salt Lake City went very well. The client was nervous, at first, but I warmed her up by getting to know her and we went out to the movies on a date the first evening I was there. We did some necking in the theatre, no one goes to the movie on Tuesday nights, at least in SLC, so I ended up doing some first-class fondling as part of my extended foreplay plan to lower her defenses and get her in the mood.

She was rich but didn't act like it. She was truly the girl next door but had been all over the world and she shared with me that she had seen the seven wonders of the world and when she saw my oversized, aroused cock, she nodded and simply said with a smile, "This is the eighth wonder of my world!" And then we got down to business, and she was an incredibly fun fuck.

Once I got her naked, she was in her element. She couldn't get enough of my cock. Her pussy was so small it took a lot of licking and finger fucking to open her up and even then, it was a challenge to get inside her all the way.

But I was up for the challenge of providing an experience that she would always remember. Taking her doggy style was her favorite and I did not disappoint her.

Turns out this lady was highly orgasmic once I got her engine running and her body was soon covered with sweat, and she couldn't get enough of me. Or maybe she couldn't get enough of my cock.

That first night I filled her pussy three times with huge loads of my man sauce. After each deposit she got into a yoga pose called Yoganidrasana (or the sleep pose) so my juice wouldn't drip out. She shared with me that research suggested that this pose would best help her become pregnant by trapping the sperm deep inside of her.

I had some downtime after our lovemaking, baby making, breeding sessions and I was actually able to get caught up with the emails waiting for me and I made a number of calls to Asia, Atlanta and everywhere in between which allowed me to stay current with my projects.

One of the text messages I received was from Lindy who asked me if I was interested in having a home cooked meal at her condominium on Thursday when I got home. That was an easy decision and she texted me her address with a big read heart.

*******

I had flowers delivered about an hour before Lindy asked me to arrive. I didn't go over the top, but it was a nice gesture. I wondered how long it had been since she had been sent flowers. When men go off the rails, they start signaling months in advance.

I also went by the wine store and picked up some highly rated wine and two bottles of chilled French bubbly. I was going all in on this opportunity.

Worst case scenario, I get kicked out about 10pm and we set up another date, maybe take her to a dinner.

Best case, we fuck in every room in her condominium, and she makes me breakfast in bed.

*******

I knocked on the door of her condominium, Lindy opened it, greeting me with a huge smile. She was on the phone with her daughter, so I set my gifts down and waited until the call ended.

Lindy was looking good, exceptionally good in fact, with a nice dress on, accenting her lithe figure and showing off the remnants of a tan.

I'm a sucker for tan lines and wondered what hers looked like.

I took in her pretty face, looking into her eyes. Not for the first time, the horny man inside of me wanted to find out of the carpet matched the drapes, and if so, how thick the carpet was!

Ending her call, she turned to me and gave me a tight hug. I could feel her hard nipples and wondered, instantly, if she was braless.

"It's been years since I received flowers," she shared. She continued to hug me, and I liked the warmth of her body.

Stepping back, Lindy said, "Thanks for bringing the wine, how about having some champagne?"

We bantered a bit while I opened and poured.

She raised her flute and said, "To us, a new friendship and partnership."

*******

Lindy was quite a cook. She had prepared a nice salad, took the afternoon off to bake one of her specialties, lasagna, and had tiramisu ready for us to have for dessert.

Our conversation was fun, sharing stories and laughing about the various situations we had been in, places we had gone and people we had met.

After dinner, but before dessert, sitting side by side on a love seat, drinking some of the fabulous white wine I had brought, I asked Lindy about her marriage.

*******

I didn't mean to be the match that lit the fuse; the cloud that burst that started the flood; the chef that turned away from the stove only to see his restaurant burn down.

I swear.

But that little harmless question was a game changer.

First came her quivering chin, followed by a red, screwed up face, and then came the tears.

I'm talking crocodile tears, big, wet drops, followed by a sobbing I'd never witnessed or been party to before.

In seconds I had taken Lindy's wine glass out of her hand and set it on the table and took her into my arms to cry it out.

It took a while, a long while, and about a box and a half of tissues.

There wasn't much talking, it was all about me just holding her while the tears flowed.

Lindy was wearing a nice dress, and I slowly, softly rubbed her back as she cried.

It took me holding her for close to half an hour before she got up and went to the restroom to do whatever women do following a full-blown crying episode.

When she came back, her light makeup was off, she had red eyes, but she still looked like a million dollars.

I knew I was playing with fire, and I fully expected the waterworks to start up again, and they did, but I just had to ask "Lindy, what happened honey?"

*******

Once again, her chin quivered but she took a huge gulp of her wine and then moved closer (as if she could get any closer to me) and said, "Please hold me."

My left arm draped over her shoulder, she leaned into me and shared "I should never have married him. The only good thing that came out of it was my daughter."

She drank another huge gulp, emptying the glass. I quickly refilled it.

"I put up with his shitty wham bam so-called lovemaking thinking that he would get better at it. It never did."

She continued, "He never liked eating my pussy, but he sure liked having his dick sucked. And when he was ready, he didn't give a shit if I was ready, he'd climb on board, three maybe four pumps and he'd come."

Lindy took another two big gulps of wine.

I refilled her glasses and waited for her to continue.

Turns out she didn't need any pushing or encouragement from me.

"That bastard didn't touch me for the last five years!"

She took another huge gulp and even snuggled closer to me.

Lindy felt great and smelled great too.

"Rick, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Very."

"Do you think I'm desirable?"

"Oh yeah. Very."

Lindy took another gulp of wine, and I could see her hand was shaking so I took the now almost empty glass out of her hand and set it on the table to prevent it from falling and breaking.

She took a deep breath, and looked at me directly, "I think I can trust you. Can I trust you, Rick?"

"Of course," I replied. I smiled and she smiled back.

By now I had a promising idea of where she was going with this discussion conversation, but it had to be her idea, not mine.

She was a married woman. Well, separated.

"Rick, I need you to fuck me. Right here and right now."

*******

How lucky can I guy get?

I started her out slowly, with the intention of lots of kissing to warm her up.

But Lindy had other ideas and quickly moved my right hand to her chest so I could fondle her tits.

I felt her soft natural breasts under the dress and confirmed that she wasn't wearing a bra!

She moaned into my mouth as I teased her titties, working slowly to arouse her nipples into hard, sharp points.

I succeeded and it didn't take long before she broke our kiss, reached up behind her unzipped her dress.

Lindy watched my face as she slowly, sexily lowered the top of the dress, exposing herself to me for the first time.

She had tan lines all right. Fading but still arousing to me.

Her breasts were larger than I thought, milky white, capped by small areoles, and poking up in the center were two nice nubs, waiting for my mouth.

Lindy whispered to me "I love to have my nipples sucked. Please baby, don't leave me waiting."

Those breasts had been well hidden by the dress, but her bare breasts were nothing less than spectacular.

I lowered my head and opened my mouth to suckle and tease, and she groaned as my lips made contact for the first time.

"God that feels so good. Baby, don't stop, please, suck my titties. It makes me so wet. It's been so long."

12