Pt. 44 - A Friend with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindy held my head as I nursed and went bat shit crazy when I started gnawing her erect nipple stubs with my teeth.

"Oh my God" she cried out in gasps of pure pleasure.

My hands had been supplementing my nursing and my right-hand soon found its way to her thighs.

In no time flat I was under her dress headed north towards her twat.

Bare or bush? I couldn't wait to find out!

Lindy groaned and shifted her ass to spread her thighs for me. She wanted to be touched.

*******

I soon discovered that Lindy wasn't wearing any panties.

My right hand snaked up her taut thighs and found her pussy covered with a slight growth of soft peach fuzz.

I cupped her damp mons to claim it as my own and she pulled my head off her titties and looked at me with a dazed look of sheer lust.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she whispered.

I nodded in response, and she smiled at me stating "Let's get naked."

Our light petting ended when I quickly finished undressing her and placed her up on the bed in the downstairs bedroom.

I was already hard, rock hard, and Lindy was mesmerized as she watched me take off my clothes. She was slowly rubbing her cunt, preparing herself for me.

Her eyes were glued to my body as I undressed and when I pulled my underwear down and my cock bobbed out, she gasped.

"You like?" I teased her.

"Oh yeah, I sure will. I have a very tight pussy. And it's waiting for you."

Lindy was right. It was a tight pussy, and hot and wet too.

More kissing and lots of roving hands as we explored each other.

Since I met her on Monday night, I had wondered what she tasted like, and I was not disappointed.

The soft down of her blonde pussy was a real treat.

It was a beautiful cunt; the hair was light enough to make it visually alluring but not so thick that I couldn't quickly get the desired groans out of Lindy as I ate her.

My goal wasn't to bring her to an orgasm and then fuck her. I simply wanted to let her know that just because her husband didn't find her attractive didn't mean that she wasn't.

I dined at the Y, and she loved me for it. I brought her to several orgasms as my tongue did its magic act on her very responsive twat.

Oh, don't think that I didn't spend some extra special time on Lindy's love button. She went nuts when I would flick it with my tongue, holding her hands to the bed so she was forced to endure a pleasurable torture session that ended in her bucking her hips, begging for freedom as she groaned and then squirted all over my face.

After the last heart stopping, hair pulling shudder ended for her, I pulled her into a sixty-nine because I wanted to continue to taste her, and I just knew she wanted to lick and suck on my cock.

She was hot, loved my hands on her and was open to anything!

My fingers, lips, tongue, and mouth on her body made her purr like no other woman I'd ever been with.

(Not that I had been with all that many. LOL.).

Playing around, I teased her tight little rosebud first with my fingers and then followed with my hard tongue, and she lifted her head off my dick and groaned in pleasure.

"You're so bad!" she whimpered but I knew she loved my naughtiness.

Which meant she'd be open to me exploring her backdoor more extensively.

Lindy was amazed at the size of my hard cock, she struggled to get much of into her throat but what she did get in she took care of.

She knew how to give head, no question about it. Lindy was no slouch in the cock-sucking department, focusing her efforts on my extremely sensitive tip and not forgetting about my tight sack.

I was able to hold off exploding despite her best efforts. It became a battle of wills, I did want to come inside of her, but first I wanted her to be satiated.

I wanted her to be exhausted and worn out so I could ride her to heaven.

After licking her to another two hard orgasms with my tongue as I finger fucked her asshole, she was wet enough to take me.

"Fuck me Rick" she asked me as I laid her on her back and mounted her missionary, "Be my lover."

I didn't disappoint her.

*******

Lindy didn't doubt for a minute that I would fill her up and it would be a nice, snug fit.

She loved my cock: Inside her pussy, in her mouth, between her butt cheeks, and between her tits.

One of my friends had told me that women in their early forties love to fuck, and in this case, it was certainly true.

That evening and well into the night I pounded her relentlessly, fucking her just the way she wanted it. Hard, fast, and deep.

I took her in every position I knew and that was enough for her; she got off quickly and often, sometimes loudly and sometimes with just a loud sigh or a whimper.

I came several times myself that night and into the next morning.

Lindy was a great lover.

Friday morning, she served me breakfast in bed. Lindy said she wasn't interested in anything more than a "friends with benefits" arrangement and I said that was what I wanted to. Great sex, no dating.

Then, out of nowhere, she asked me if I was open to going with her to a new dating concept, Nude Dining. Six men and six women, dining, nude.

That's another story. But as you can imagine, I was the longest guy there and was a real hit with all the ladies. Lindy was so worked up that we fucked in the car before we got halfway back to her place!

*******

Rick Valencia will be back soon.

12