Pt. 46 - I Pull a Hat Trick Plus!

Story Info
Following the Nude Dinner, I fill up some tight pussies.
11.6k words
4.76
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 46 of my continuing story.

All my characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

Sunday, late afternoon.

We were in the back corner, at a remote court of a large indoor tennis facility. The place was nearly deserted, everyone it seemed had gone home to get ready for the week ahead.

It was a very tough tennis match. Pamela and I were playing mixed doubles against Tony and Courtney.

Pamela and I were tied going into the last set, and winning was on the line. One mistake would be fatal.

After the first set, which we won, Courtney disappeared for a few moments to the ladies room and when she returned, she met my partner at the bench and handed her something. Tony smiled but said nothing.

I noticed immediately that Courtney was now sans panties. It was a major distraction, and we lost the next set.

Pamela then slyly smiled at me, headed off to the restroom, and met Courtney at the bench, handing over her panties. I heard Courtney say, "They're wet!" and they both laughed.

Tony laughed too, again, not commenting.

The two ladies had a little side bet going on. What was next?

Pamela, now also sans panties, pulled me aside for a little strategy session. I had just met her two days ago, at the Nude Dinner, and I had no idea, no clue how competitive she was.

I was very tempted to rub her bare ass, but my maturity kicked in and I held back.

"Rick, do you have an idea what will happen if we lose this match?"

"Loser buys drinks? One of you gets their panties back and keeps the other as a trophy?"

She smiled and shared with me, "It's much more than that. If we lose, I'll be eating Courtney out in the ladies locker room."

I am sure my jaw dropped; I had no idea that this was at stake. Courtney was hot. Probably a model. Very fuckable. It would be incredibly hot to watch these two do one another. This also opened my thinking about Pamela.

"What about Tony?" I asked.

"He's not her boyfriend and he's gay."

"Okay, what happens if we win?" I asked her.

"She'll follow you into the men's locker room and she'll suck you off and swallow every drop."

"What do you get?"

"A very satisfied boyfriend."

I'll let you know how it all went if you read on.

*******

Saturday, the day after the Nude Dinner

I spent the weekend with three ladies. On Friday night, after the Nude Dinner, I banged Charlotte. We fucked all night. Dozing between bouts.

She took me around the world, meaning she was a three-hole woman.

It was her idea after all; she was the one who first asked me, "Mouth, pussy or ass?"

The moment those words left her lips I decided "All three!"

I wasn't disappointed and neither was Charlotte. She left dripping out of two holes and her mouth was a little stretched from my deep throat fun.

It was music to my ears hearing her gulp down my seed. To her credit, she didn't spit or gag, taking my loads without hesitation and offering up a huge smile.

*******

Natalie, the doctor. And host of the Nude Dinner.

She had filled her Saturday morning with potential patient visits at her medical clinic. These were ladies who came to see her about her services. I had no idea what she offered as she hadn't volunteered at dinner, but I knew I'd soon find out.

Returning home after making my deposits into and onto Charlotte, I quickly changed clothes and headed to the gym. I needed to get that fine champagne I'd consumed the night before out of my system.

Finishing my cardio, some stretching and swimming laps, I got into my BMW to find that Natalie had texted me. She was coming over to my house at noon and wanted to have The Boyfriend Experience with me.

I read on, not having a fucking clue what that phrase meant.

Natalie elaborated what her expectations were. Light lunch out. Go to the movies, see a chick flick. Go ice skating. Home and change / dress up for dinner. Eat at a French restaurant. Enjoy more bubbly. Return home, Fool around. Spend the night pleasuring each other. Sunday morning, coffee and maybe breakfast in bed after a nice good morning fucking session.

I had other ideas.

I had her park in the garage, as there was no need for the neighbors to keep count of my lady friends. Her smile lit up the room as we saw each other, and she greeted me with a deep kiss.

She held me tight, and we kissed a long time. I could feel her breasts through my clothes, her magnificent nipples were erect.

Natalie tasted, smelled and felt great. I just knew fucking would be a lot of fun; very pleasurable and nonstop.

When our lips parted, we held each other for a long time, and she whispered into my ear how much she had been thinking about me and that she was jealous of Charlotte getting to spend the night with me and that she masturbated last night and again this morning thinking of me fucking her with my big dick.

Natalie confessed she had a bra on, but she wasn't wearing panties. Nasty lady!

Then she said to me, holding me close, "You realize that your first task today is to shave me bare, right?"

I responded with "I'm looking forward to it" and then I kissed her. "But would you mind terribly if I played with your pussy before I shaved it?"

Natalie looked at me like an adoring fan and laughed. She said, "I approve of your priorities, Rick."

I kissed her and whispered into her ear, "I will get a great deal of pleasure making you cum sweetie."

Natalie shivered knowing she'd be writhing naked soon.

Like most ladies, she wanted to share with me her dating history. She'd been married, just long enough to have a baby and then her husband ran out on her, telling her that "This wasn't what I signed up for." The jerk didn't want any sort of custody but sent child support each month as ordered by the court.

She dated some, using various apps. The men wanted to get laid on the first date and she wasn't into one-night stands.

Putting dating on hold, Natalie buried herself in her medical practice, making a ton of money. She shared with me that she was able to buy the house we had the dinner at as a result.

She soon realized that she could use that network of female patients to be help her identify possible male guests for the Nude Dinner concept.

She told me all about her first few dinners and we laughed at some of the miscues and things that happened. Lots of erections and hard nipples.

The ladies were all professionals and understood the concept. Be naked but have fun. Get to know one another. Limited touching. Lots of laughter. Maybe some follow-up dates, maybe not.

The first batches of male guests thought the dinner would quickly evolve into some sort of post dinner orgy, despite Natalie being clear about the ground rules and the desired outcomes.

She was a great storyteller!

Sitting on the couch, we kissed a lot between the laughs, and I was having trouble keeping my hands to myself.

Natalie was getting hot too, and without fanfare, she took my hand and put it on her thigh. I wasn't surprised given her forwardness at the dinner the night before.

I moved my hand up her thigh until I ran into fur. She had a very hairy bush.

Kissing me, Natalie put her hand on mine and said, "That's far enough Rick. If you spend much more time there, I'll cum. Not that I don't want to. But I don't want to gush on your couch."

Nodding, I reached behind her and unzipped her dress, gently pulling the top down, then unhooking her bra, exposing her breasts.

Smiling, I touched them for the first time, and she responded with a groan. I gently teased all around both, leaving her nipples untouched. I wanted to see how long it would take her to respond.

Not long, it turned out. She took my hands and placed them right on her nubs, whispering to me "I want you to play with my titties!"

With a grin I did just that, pulling and lightly twisting the dark brown points, then running them through my fingers, which yielded a sharp intake and a thrusting of her upper body to the source of her pleasure.

I got a whiff of her female fragrance, so I knew she was heating up, nicely, and after some kissing and more teasing, she pulled my head off, telling me "Please suck my tits. Please Rick."

It didn't take but a few moments to get her dress all the way off, leaving her with only her thigh highs. Her dress was on the floor.

We kissed as I massaged her bare back and ass cheeks rather leisurely, and she groaned into my mouth.

I loved having my hands on her. She loved it too.

Moving her around a bit, I soon found her rosebud and put my fingertip on it and pushed gently.

Natalie groaned.

Her ass felt good - very good - in my hands and she loved the attention I was paying to it.

Natalie was starved for physical affection. I was amazed that the once so in control medical doctor was like silly putty in my hands. Moldable. Pliable. Had the alpha female surrendered to an alpha male?

She held me tight as I continued to rub her fine ass and her bare back and she responded "Rick, whatever you say is what I'll do. You can do anything to me. I just want you to make love to me."

She kissed my neck and my face and then found my mouth again.

I ran my hand between her legs and detected some moisture.

I found her clit in the hairy forest, and she moaned into my mouth.

"Baby, I'm going to shampoo your bush before I shave it all off. You'll be bare as I can get you."

Natalie was back from the restroom in a couple of minutes. She lifted her hands up over her head, giving me a full-frontal view. Her nipples were taut, puffy and aroused, ready to be sucked. I could now see her full bush. Fur. The aroma of her sex reached my nostrils.

She smiled at me and kissed me and without saying a word, took off my clothes. I just watched getting more and more aroused, which I am sure was her plan. She put on quite a show for me, kissing me as she took off each piece, the result being when she knelt to take off my briefs, the last piece of clothing I had on, I had a large erection waiting for her.

I put my hand on her head and said "Natalie, kiss him, hello. He wants you."

With that, Natalie gave my cock a deep French kiss to end all French kisses.

I didn't want her to stop, my God she gave great head, but I had other plans, so I pulled her up and kissed her deeply, even though she had a slight penis breath. It was my penis after all.

I put a towel down on the sofa and had her sit down on it and I gently spread her thighs. I said "Close your eyes and lay your head back. Put your hands up behind your head. Don't open your eyes until I tell you to. If you violate my instructions I'm going to spank you."

Natalie smiled at me, kissed me and replied "Yes Rick. But I might misbehave because I want you to spank me" she laughed.

Her head back, her arms up behind her head, her large breasts with those highly suckable nipples raised for my viewing pleasure, I started in on her.

I took off her thigh highs one at a time, each roll of the fabric generating a kiss on her soft, tender inner thighs and down her legs. She responded by spreading her legs wider and her aroma got stronger.

I sucked on her toes which got her laughing, her breasts jiggling.

Natalie wanted my tongue on her pussy, but I was going to make her wait. Maybe even beg for it.

By the time I removed both thigh highs her slit was visible through the dark bush, and I began kissing her toned thighs from the inside of her knees down to the crevice of her thigh and torso. She loved it, telling me how good it felt.

Natalie tried to spread her thighs wider with each kiss and lick, but she had reached her maximum. She reached her hands to my head to pull me into her pussy, but I resisted, kissing then licking just above her pubic hairline on her belly while my hands gently teased the inside of her thighs without touching her pussy.

"Put your hands back up sweetie" I told her. "Lift them up."

Her slit glistened and opened. Her clit started to rise. Eyes closed, she licked her lips and whispered "Rick, please lick me, lick me now."

"Not just yet baby. I need more time with your beautiful body. With your beautiful pussy."

I continued to resist her. And I pulled back a bit and started running my hands through her untamed bush.

Much like a hairdresser would untangle unruly hair.

Natalie began to hump my hands and her clit peeked out as her lower lips opened a bit more.

"Do you trust me, baby?" I asked her as she started to groan.

"With my life Rick" she gasped, her eyes still closed. Licking her lips.

Between my kisses all around her pussy but not on it, I whispered to Natalie, "Play with your titties for me sweetheart. Like you do when you think of me."

She started rubbing her breasts.

"Now pull on your nipples for me Natalie" I told her, as I continued to run my fingers through her bush as I watched the show.

Her eyes were still closed, she started pulling on the firm erect nipples and continued to rub her breasts. She ran her tongue around her lips.

She asked me again to please lick her pussy and I said "Not yet but soon. Very soon."

While I continued to play with her dark moist mane and my kisses turned to little licks around her forest, I asked her if she had been a good girl.

She licked her lips and said "Rick, except for my fingers I have been faithful to you. So, I have been very good Rick."

I said, "Do you want me to take a little lick baby?"

Eyes closed tight, tongue licking her own lips, her response was "Please Rick, please lick my pussy. Please lick me, Rick."

In anticipation of my tongue her pussy started to flow, her hips moved forward towards my mouth, and I bent my head down and took a big slow lick from the bottom of her slit to her now hard clit.

Natalie's hips bucked and she groaned "Oh my God Rick, please don't stop, please don't stop. That's the only thing that has touched my pussy besides my fingers in two months. PLEASSSEEE RICK!"

I slowly assaulted her steaming cunt with my tongue, taking it very slow, still teasing her. I knew that she was close to coming so after just a few licks, I backed off and let her simmer. On high.

I eased my index finger into her slightly opened wet lower lips in a gentle probe and Natalie gasped at the welcome intrusion.

I kissed her tummy again and licked her belly button while my finger soaked in her hot oven. I was tempted to rub her clit with my thumb, but I held off.

I said, "Now wet your nipples baby" and she did. She licked her fingers and rubbed her moisture on her sensitive nipples.

With my right hand occupied at and in her pussy, with my left hand I grasped a brand-new nipple clamp I had placed within easy reach.

I told Natalie "That's a good sweetie. They're nice and wet now. Stop playing with your nipples, keep your eyes closed and put your hands up behind your head."

"Good girl" I continued, "now push your titties out at me" and she complied, her back curved, thrusting her chest out.

I said, "You're a good girl Natalie."

I leaned forward, my right index finger now firmly encased in her hot, wet baking oven, diddling her and I took her right nipple into my mouth.

She bucked forward at the unexpected pleasure and a loud groan escaped her open mouth.

I suckled and teased her beautiful nipple until it was as large and aroused as it was going to be and then I pulled my mouth off the wet protruding skin and with my left hand, put the clamp on the wet firm nub.

*******

Natalie went fucking nuts at the unexpected sharp pain. She opened her eyes, they filled instantly with tears and her hands reached to remove the cause.

I was expecting this and quickly pulled my right hand out from her pussy and grabbed both of her hands and looked into her tear-filled eyes.

"Please Rick, it hurts, take it off of me."

I instructed her "Breathe through it, the pain will disappear in a few seconds."

Holding her hands, I quickly kissed her, and she responded aggressively.

In a minute when our lips parted, I said, "Has the pain stopped?" and she nodded. A few tears ran down her face.

"Good girl. You're my girl Natalie."

I kissed her and she responded with a groan into my mouth.

I massaged her right breast gently, careful not to touch the clamp.

"Does that make it feel better?"

She smiled and nodded.

That left her left breast waiting and she looked down at her now very stiff and aroused left nipple and said with some resignation in her voice "Okay Rick, you can do the other one too."

She looked at me and I looked at her.

"Ask me to put the clamp on your beautiful breast Natalie."

She looked at me and I looked back.

It was an old sales trick. Silence. To see who would cave first.

She looked at me and I looked back.

I said "The clamp is going on your nipple baby, but I want you to ask for it. Because I won't let you come unless both nipples are clamped. And I know how much you want my mouth and tongue and lips on your pussy."

She nodded, smiled, and said, "Rick, will you please clamp my nipple?"

I asked her to "Please put your hands back behind your head for me" and I kissed her a lovers kiss.

She responded with a groan and lots of tongue. Her hands pulled my head in and when our lips parted Natalie said, "I love being with you Rick, I couldn't resist kissing you."

I smiled and said "I might spank you later" as my right hand found her breast and she groaned as I squeezed.

Her tears had stopped flowing and she smiled at me, putting her hands back up, lifting her unbelievably fantastic breasts.

"I love your tits Natalie," I said to her. "They're wonderful to play with." "Today and tonight, I am going to worship them. Now close your eyes sweetie" and she complied.

I spent a lot of time preparing her left nipple, and she groaned in pleasure as I licked, sucked and teased it well beyond its very aroused state. I know she wanted to grab my head and pull it to her breast put I reminded her to keep her hands up.

I used my teeth, causing some pain which Natalie enjoyed even though she flinched as I gently bit down.

When I put on the second clamp, she inhaled sharply but there weren't any tears. I kissed her again and she responded back with a hungry tongue.

"Your breasts are so beautiful Natalie. So are you." And we kissed.

She nodded, eyes still closed, her clamped breasts swaying slightly.

I put my right index finger up to her lips and said "Natalie, sweetie, make my finger wet."

Her lips and mouth played with my finger as if it were a cock, wetting it with her saliva.

I pulled dripping finger out of her mouth and into her now wide-open pussy and starting licking all around her clit, restarting her engine.

I knew she was close, oh so close as I licked and then I said to her "Let me see your rosebud honey" and she took her hands down from her head and lifted her ass to offer me a very tight, clean asshole.

With my left hand I sought out her tight opening.

Her eyes closed, enjoying both the pleasure and the pain, Natalie smiled and said, "I'm a three-hole girl for you Rick, you'll be the only one who ever gets in there."

I smiled.

Natalie asked, "Did you bring lube lover?"

I stuck a finger into her dry hole and that earned a gasp but not a rebuke.

"Yes, I did" I replied. "I'll use it a bit later babe."

I pulled out of her ass and lifted two fingers to her and said to Natalie, "Honey, please wet these for me" and she took them into her mouth as if they were penises and got them very, very wet.