Pt. 46 - I Pull a Hat Trick Plus!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she tasted her bung hole on one of the fingers it didn't register on her face.

This time I pushed both fingers in without any preliminary and she yelped a bit, but I was still see sawing her pussy and her cunt river was starting to flow.

With two fingers in her ass, loosening her up for later, one finger pumping her wetness, I looked up at Natalie, her hands behind her head, her nipples clamped for my pleasure and her pain, and her large breasts swaying oh so slightly as I pumped her. She was constantly licking her lips. Punctuated by whimpers and moans.

I asked her "Do you want to come now sweetie?"

I rubbed my thumb on her clit, and she bucked.

And groaned.

"Oh God Rick!"

She was starting to sweat and boy, was she ever worked up. On the verge.

"I've been waiting since I first heard about you for you to make me cum. Please Rick, I can't wait any more."

I gave her what she wanted; I licked her pussy like I'd never licked a pussy before.

In no time flat her hands were on my head, and she was moaning like a wounded animal.

It didn't take long, the buildup had her overheated and she screamed and shuddered and humped my tongue when she came, then gushed all over my face, my hands and the sofa.

She pushed my face away from her wet beaver.

She collapsed and I let her rest for a minute while I kissed her inner thighs before I moved up on the sofa next to her.

I held my right-hand fingers to her mouth and ordered, "Lick these clean Natalie."

She did, tasting her own juices.

I did the same with my fingers on my left hand and she licked herself off me.

Then, I moved my head towards her right breast and took off the clamp, instantly smothering it with my mouth to soothe the pain of the blood rushing back into her nipple. I did the same thing with the left nipple.

I kissed her and she kissed me back, lazily, thanking me. I held her, massaging her bare breasts. Her nipples responded to the caring attention.

I whispered to her "Was that what you wanted? My tongue on your pussy?"

She smiled and nodded. We kissed.

Natalie said "I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. Thank you for licking my pussy. Will you lick it again, please?"

I took Natalie by the hand into the tub in the bathroom. Her legs were shaking but it wasn't but a few steps.

I quickly shampooed and conditioned her pubic hair, something she said no one had ever done before to her. She liked it and asked me when I finished if I would do it again sometime. I said, "Yes honey, when you grow your bush back."

Natalie laughed.

I lathered up the shaving brush and drained some of the water out of the tub and got to work rubbing the bristles all around her pubes, making her feel excited and aroused.

I didn't think it would take too much to get her to cum again and I was right.

While we were making out, I ran that brush repeatedly over her clit and my other hand was playing with her nipples and she came again as we kissed.

Working fast, I got her cleaned up, bare and good enough to eat.

And I ate her again, for good measure. As she requested.

Natalie went bat shit crazy over the sensitivity of her newly bald pussy.

I kept at it until she pushed my head away, saying "Enough Rick, please baby, no more right now."

I got her out of the tub, dried her off, pulled the covers down on the bed and got her into it. It was just one pm, time for a nap.

Using lotion, I massaged her neck, shoulders and back. Natalie thanked me for taking care of her, I kissed her on the cheek and heard her say "I liked it when you clamped my nipples." In seconds she was asleep.

I pulled up the covers.

I slipped in behind her and heard her gently snoring.

It had been a long day for me too, and I fell asleep in just a few minutes.

I woke up spooning a warm nude Natalie in the middle of the bed; I had no idea what time it was. It was still light outside. I detected a movement in the bed. Natalie was masturbating. Very slowly. Rubbing herself.

Despite making her cum several times during our playtime together, I had not, and my erection needed attention.

I snuggled even closer to Natalie, my hard cock firmly between her butt cheeks, and I whispered to her "You're a very bad girl Natalie, and before we go to bed tonight, I'm going to spank your ass. Now, let me take care of that for you sweetie."

I took her right hand to stop her playing with herself and I began slowly rubbing her tummy, down to her bare pussy and then her right breast. And back to her left breast. Both responded to my touch, and I liked the heft of them in my palm.

She said, "Rick, I'm still so hot and bothered and I didn't want to wake you."

I replied, "Having a bare pussy means you'll want to play with yourself more."

I nuzzled the side of her face and slipped my left hand under her neck so I could play with both of her tits at the same time.

Her large breasts filled my palms nicely and her nipples responded to this unexpected attention. As did her pussy.

Natalie stretched and then rolled over giving me better access and we continued to kiss like this until I detected that her pussy was sopping wet. I rolled on top of her and literally jack hammered her to two quick orgasms before I deposited a large load - my first -- inside.

I could hear a smile in her voice when she whispered, "That should keep me until dinner time, lover."

She fell right back to sleep and so did I.

*******

One of my favorite ways to wake up is to have a beautiful, hot chick sucking on your cock and licking your balls as the cobwebs leave your head and your dreams go back to wherever dreams go until they come back again.

And so, it was that very pleasant November afternoon as I lay naked in my bed while a nude Natalie knelt between my splayed legs, licking me back into shape with the goal of climbing on board for a joyful ride.

I liked looking down at her dark hair, manicured nails, long pink tongue, with her breasts swaying as she did her magic.

She was in a great mood, having been licked to orgasm twice plus being rubbed with the shaving brush before falling asleep and having gotten some good sleep. Plus, she took a load of my swimmers just a bit ago after coming twice from my pounding.

If she didn't like cleaning her dried juices off me, she didn't say anything.

Natalie was intent on pleasing me with her mouth and who can argue with getting a blow job?

She gagged a bit but overall, she did a good job, and she swallowed my load when I came.

I didn't hold her head down and force myself into her throat because I knew she would, with more practice, get there on her own.

Natalie showed me she chugged it down when she gave me a kiss. So, what if she had semen breath? It was my semen.

We spent the rest of the time together naked at my house. Did she get the girlfriend experience?

Oh yes, her pussy was sore, her mouth was stretched a bit, accented by puffy lips and I had her plugged and stretched out for our next session, when I was going to get to know her tight, virgin rosebud.

She made breakfast and served it to me in bed on Sunday morning, then she departed, leaving me to clean the kitchen.

I called the housekeeper and got her to come over and get things fixed before Pamela came over to see me.

*******

Sunday, just after 11am, Pamela arrived via Uber. Turns out she didn't own a car. When she needed one, she rented one.

Pamela was a journalist. Turns out she was the weekend weather lady on the ABC affiliate and was on the air from 6am until around eleven.

It was our first time to fuck.

I had waited a long time for this.

A very long time.

I'm kidding.

From first hug at the Nude Dinner to fucking her bareback was right at 40 hours, give or take.

Being a total stranger to being naked and dancing between the sheets didn't cost me a dime.

No flowers, no dinners. Well, I did spend about $2000 on the Nude Dinner.

She showed up with an overnight bag. There was no preamble, no getting to know you talk.

Pamela wanted to fuck.

On the big bed in my newly cleaned bedroom, I was kneeling between Pamela's thighs, her legs spread wide before me.

I was naked.

My hands were on my hips; my cock was hard, large, wet and a small pearl of pre-cum adorned my slit.

I wanted to say to her "You missed a bit" but the drop had appeared after she finished sucking me, preparing me to penetrate her pussy.

She lay before me, wearing only a smile, hairless below her eyebrows, her eyes glued to my man pipe, the male sexual organ that had most recently been getting better acquainted with her lips, her tongue, her teeth, her throat and her small hands and those finely manicured fingernails.

My cock had been too large for her to take all the way to the base with her mouth, though she tried.

I gave her an A for effort; she truly was an outstanding cock sucker.

I knew that if I had more time to spend with her, I'd have her deep throating me like a champion in no time.

And, despite her sharing with me that she hated the taste of cum, she seemed to enjoy the pre-cum; and with enough time I was certain she'd soon be swallowing my heavy loads.

******

Professional, yes.

Hot, no question.

The lady I had rated at the Nude Dinner was a nine, but naked and spread, I was looking at a ten, maybe higher.

Her large breasts felt good, they felt firm.

Pamela wanted to be noticed, she wanted to be liked; she wanted to be seen as attractive and desirable.

She wanted something that she knew I could give her.

A large, hard cock.

*******

So, we kissed, we touched, and one thing quickly led to another.

And she got naked, and I got naked and no, we didn't play doctor.

Touches led to rubbing, kissing, and fondling and ... I was about to fuck her for the first time.

She hadn't been laid in a long while and I could tell by the fragrance of her womanhood she was ready.

More than ready.

Her pussy was wet; no, it was drenched.

Her lower lips were engorged and spread.

Her love button was visible; I had spent ample time devouring her tasty cunt, bringing her several body shaking, screaming orgasms until she begged me to stop.

I could have eaten that pussy all day long, but my throbbing cock couldn't wait any longer.

My hands were on my hips, thrusting my cock out.

Teasing her, I flexed my hardness and it bounced, slapping my belly.

She laughed and I could tell she was impressed by my control.

Her right hand moved from her flat tanned belly south to her pussy.

I'd dined at her Y and knew that she was one very horny lady.

She loved my tongue on her lower lips, on her clit while my right hand spread her cheeks and my middle finger found her rosebud and my left hand snaked up to grab her ample and surprising firm breasts.

I don't think she'd ever been given so much attention at one time before by a man and she became overloaded with the pleasure endorphins cursing through her exquisite nude body.

It was a wild fuck session.

I was able to control, delay, my orgasm, all the while I pounded Pamela from above, below, sideways, down.

Her pussy was constantly filled with my cock, and I took my time, going slow and fast, deep and shallow, entering her from every angle while she moaned, groaned, and came, repeatedly as I controlled her movements with my hands on her beautiful nude body.

I wouldn't say she was a nymphomaniac, but she loved fucking like no other woman I had met.

*******

I did order in lunch for us and as we ate, nude, in the bedroom that smelled of raw, unbridled, sex, Pamela shared with me her story.

She started by thanking me for giving her such a great fucking, and oh, could I take pictures of her?

I laughed and replied "Anytime."

In addition to her TV job, Pamela told me that she was head of a non-profit. It was a dog rescue operation, and she got free publicity every Sunday morning on the show. She had been married for a few years but was recently divorced. She caught her husband cheating.

"Dogs love you unconditionally," she shared.

She said that she was seeing someone, which was somewhat of a surprise to me, given how quickly she jumped into bed with me. Pamela followed that up by saying "The person I am seeing is a woman."

Which kind of stunned me, and I must have looked shocked or surprised because she laughed and said "Rick, I had three goals for inviting myself over here today. The first was to get to know you better. I may be able to introduce you to some of my female friends."

I thanked her and said, "Was what your second goal?" to which she replied, "I wanted to get laid, and I wanted you inside of me."

We both laughed at her directness.

"How did I do?" I asked her and Pamela replied "I'll tell you when we get finished. We have a few more rounds to go before we're done tomorrow morning."

"And the third goal?"

"It's sort of hard to explain Rick, but even though I love my partner, I need to be fucked regularly by a man and I am hoping you'll be open to seeing me on a regular basis. A dildo isn't the same as a hard cock. And I like your hard cock."

*******

That afternoon I met her new partner, Courtney. Courtney and her mixed doubles partner Tony lost the match, and as promised, I got sucked off in the men's locker room at the tennis facility.

Once I blew my load down her throat, Pamela told me that in addition to sucking me off, Courtney had pussy eating duty every night that week.

Meaning, Pamela was in for a real treat from her newfound lover, Courtney.

That was something I wanted to see!

*******

Pamela was off about going a few more rounds.

We ended up fucking all night long, me dumping more than a few loads into her tight, wet pussy.

Pamela was highly orgasmic and came more times than I could count.

Before she left on Uber, Pamela kissed me softly on the lips goodbye and laughingly shared with me "My pussy is sore and you're still dripping out of me!"

I countered with "Is that a problem?" and her retort was "I'm going to miss you and that cock of yours. See you soon, lover."

I didn't get anything done workwise over the weekend but once I got Pamela out the door (very reluctantly) I was able to spend a few hours reviewing my presentations for the Aerospace Opportunity Conference that was starting the very next day, Tuesday, in Dallas.

Monday, Monday, Can't Trust That Day

I'd never had full on sex on a plane before, though I have often fantasized about it.

Especially after seeing an attractive flight attendant or a beautiful fellow passenger that I fall in lust with.

But I was too much of a rule follower to ever risk having sex on a commercial airliner but being on a private plane with a beautiful lady who was open to the idea was perhaps the breakthrough I needed ...

*******

You met Kathy when you read Pt. 42 - Is This Girl The One? and Pt. 43 - Her Pussy, My Tongue. She was going to be my on-air host for the television and video channel I was going to create for all The Corporation's hotels.

She went back to Chico to resign from the TV station and come to work for me. Her boss asked her to stay on until the start of the New Year and I agreed, reluctantly. I hadn't seen much of her as she was working, and I was traveling. I enjoyed her company, clothes on or off.

I bribed her boss with a $25,000 consulting contract to help us get the studio set up in Sacramento and to let her attend the Aerospace Opportunity Conference in Dallas with me.

I wanted her to meet some manufacturing company owners and sell them on new, interactive websites. She was up for the challenge, plus she wanted to please me. In bed and out.

*******

Kathy had blown me on the ride home from Seattle to Sacramento in a previous story. My biggest fear was that one of the cockpit crew was going to come out and see us. But they didn't bother us.

When we boarded the plane in Sacramento for Dallas that Monday afternoon, headed for the Aerospace Opportunity Conference, I was both surprised and pleased to see that the pilot and co-pilot were female.

Introductions were made all around and when Kathy headed back to the cabin, the pilot asked me if we wanted to remain undisturbed for the duration of the flight and I affirmed that we would like that, very much, thank you.

Our pilot was an attractive blonde, as was her co-pilot; both were ex-Air Force and knew the ways of the world. She smiled and I smiled back, and we got underway.

That someone might catch us in the act didn't seem to bother Kathy. Once we were airborne, she quickly got undressed to wearing only a tiny silk black thong, teasing me to a full-blown erection by simply showing off her magnificent, blemish free body, her magnificent tits and with a smile, whispering to me what she was going to do to pleasure me.

Kathy punctuated her preparation by putting on some bright red lipstick, almost whorish in color, telling me that my cock was going to be covered in red before she was done with me.

At that thought, and the visual stimulation, my cock hardened in anticipation, so much so that I needed to adjust my slacks to accommodate the rapid growth, and she giggled at the teasing she was guilty of.

Smiling at the reaction she was causing me, she took her sweet time getting my shoes and socks off, then my slacks.

Kneeling in front of me, her fantastic firm breasts bared for my viewing and fondling pleasure, she spread my legs and slowly peeled my jockeys down, revealing a large, throbbing pink love muscle for her to play with.

To stroke, to kiss, to fondle, to lick, to suck.

To swallow my seed.

It is a fine feeling indeed to know that a beautiful lady is going to be making love to your cock with her mouth, tongue, teeth, lips, throat, and fingers.

Maybe I'd even get a titty fuck.

Kathy cooed at my size, whispering to me, "I just can't get over how big it is!"

She slowly started stroking me, her right hand moving from base to tip, slowly, oh so slowly, causing my missile to grow just a little bit longer, thicker, and harder, making me moan in anticipation of the gift I was about to receive.

Her left hand wasn't idle, Kathy knew just how to tease my already tight sack with her manicured fingernails. I love it when a lady plays with my boys. I love it even better when each ball gets a soft, gentle tongue bath peppered by kisses and sucks.

Kathy knew my starfish craved attention too and it didn't take long for her to gingerly probe around my exit with a finger, eliciting a soft groan from me, along with me lifting my thighs to fetter her access.

With a wicked grin, she lowered her head and started rimming me, while still slowly stoking my redwood tree.

This was a woman who knew how to please her man.

I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and allowed myself to be taken care of.

My balls were tight and filled with swimmers, my asshole was being teased like never before and my cock was as large and hard as it had ever been.

This was heaven on earth. Well, at 36,000 feet anyway.

She didn't disappoint me, she teased me to a frenzy to the point where I was soon begging her to let me cum, to please give me release, to let me blow into her beautiful, blessed mouth.

Her eyes flashing in glee, Kathy just said, "I'm not ready to let you cum."