Pt. 47 - From Mom to Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

My cock was deep into her mouth, the tip just entering her throat, causing me to groan with extreme pleasure as my very sensitive head found its way into the constricted passage.

Her nostrils flared seeking oxygen as my probing erection blocked air from reaching her lungs.

Her lips were fully stretched around the base of my erection, her nose nestled in my short pubic hair.

Her tongue caressed the bottom of my cock as she took me as deeply as she could.

I looked down at this gorgeous lady, nude and on her knees, legs spread, sucking my cock.

She was Devine. Probably the finest piece of ass I'd ever had.

My right hand was on her head, guiding her efforts to please me.

Our eyes connected; her eyes watered and I knew she was on the verge of gagging, but she continued to hold my penis steady in her throat.

The movement of her tongue and the heat of her mouth felt heavenly on my throbbing love muscle.

She unexpectedly swallowed, tightening her throat around the tip of my cock and I moaned at the exquisite feeling.

Her watering eyes twinkled in response.

Then, she released her lips from my cock, pulled her head up and air once again entered her lungs.

She continued, head bobbing, my cock being massaged by her mouth, tongue, lips and throat, repeatedly, with only a single goal: providing maximum pleasure to me.

She was one of, if not the very best at head I had ever experienced and what I liked about her was she was always seeking to improve her special oral skills.

Every time she blew me, she got better, and I benefited from her continuing education.

She loved pleasing me. And I loved her pleasuring me.

She started working for me a few months back. Initially worried that she would be fired, I knew she was grateful for the job, the raises she earned, and the bonus bucks checks that had started to come in.

Plus, she moved from Hong Kong to Maui. Nice work if you can get it.

This wasn't sexual harassment. This was sexual heaven. For both of us.

******

For once, I took the day off from work. No calls, no texts, no emails.

I needed to recharge my mental batteries.

Paige and I spent the entire day in our suite, naked.

I used the time to take plenty of shots of Paige as we were nude or damn close to it. Her true personality came out, as she teased the camera, and me.

Her hair was a mess, I didn't care. She didn't have any makeup on, which was fine, she was such a natural beauty that she really didn't need any. She was relaxed and smiling, having genuine fun. I doubt if she had many days off from work since Hong Kong, so we played, fucked, and napped.

We did get dressed for dinner, and then when the band started in with some gentle rock 'n roll, we danced and laughed until it was time for bed.

"I need more days like this," she shared with me, "Thank you, Rick. It's been a fun day."

With all that money in the bank, what Paige said struck a chord with me. Why was I pushing myself so hard?

And if I allowed myself time to play, is Paige the one I want to spend it with?

*******

Back in the suite, my redwood tree turned into a Saturn Rocket Booster when her mouth, tongue and lips started in on my manhood.

Wide eyed at my size, she spread the Astro glide sauce on my large, angry penis. She looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes and said "I want you in all my holes tonight. Would you mind starting in my ass?"

I took her anally, having liberally lubed her back package and primed it with first one, then two fingers before I successfully navigated past that tight ring with fierce resistance until I pushed my way in, half inch at a time, until I was balls deep, my ball sack wet from its interaction with her dripping pussy.

Paige's hands gripped the sheets, and she buried her head into a pillow as she screamed at my penetration. She never asked me to stop, or slow down or pull out. I got in balls deep and had her breathe through the pain.

As her hands loosened their grip on the sheets, I started pumping.

I didn't cum in her ass, but I stayed erect and pumping long enough so that she could cum on her fingers, the fullness in her anal cavity aiding her pleasure. Or displeasure. She was relieved when I pulled my hard cock out of her ass. She literally breathed a sigh of relief.

She smiled at me as she collapsed on the bed, breathing loudly as her anal cavity emptied as I pulled out. Her rosebud shrunk in size back to normal.

I slapped her on the ass and said, "You haven't felt the last of him."

She laughed, and said "Not tonight, Rick, please. Give my ass a rest."

I asked her to get a washcloth and wipe me clean, and then with my hand on her head, had her check her work with her tongue and lips on my cock. I had her suck me hard again and it was all I could do not to come. She knew she was good at head, and she smiled at me as I groaned when she teased me.

She wanted to ride me and so I laid back on the bed as she lowered herself on me. She was hungry to be kissed and so with those big puffy nipples and large breasts crushed into my chest, I rubbed her bare back and thighs and butt as we kissed, and she rode up and down. When she sat up, my hands went straight to her tits where I tweaked and pulled on her nipples and rubbed her breasts. She came on my cock in this position, breaking into a sweat as she squirmed on my erection.

After she came, she rolled off me and I directed her mouth to my cock again, and without hesitation, she licked me to full hardness. If she minded tasting her own juices, she didn't react.

She moved up to me on the bed and asked me if we could just kiss. Which we did, which led to more rubbing and kissing and licking and soon my hands were between her legs, and I rubbed her to a nice quick orgasm with my thumb on her clit and two fingers slipping in and out of her very tight hairy snatch.

After she came, I found myself licking her pussy. It didn't take long to get her hot and bothered. She was so very grateful to me for eating her pussy. She was highly responsive to my tongue and my fingers.

Her hands held my head down as I licked her across the finish line, her pussy humping my tongue as I sand papered her clit.

After licking her to two more orgasms, I climbed up on top of her and pounded her missionary until I unloaded into her welcoming tight hole. I laid on top, her draining into her, then I rolled off and she grabbed me and pulled me into the shower.

I spent some time washing her while the water poured down on us.

Paige groaned as a massaged her head, neck and shoulders.

With my hands on her breasts and my fingers pulling on her nipples I wondered how she would respond to nipple clamps.

I also thought about nipple jewelry for the shoot. Why not? She had perfect tits and great skin. She'd look great on film.

While we made out in the shower, I told her she had the tightest pussy I had ever been in.

She took that as a compliment. She was still tight as a virgin. Smart, beautiful and always wanting me to fuck her.

More to follow, soon.

*******

Rick Valencia will return shortly.

12