Pt 5: Lisa Gives Back

Story Info
Lisa decides her man needs a little treat too.
4.1k words
4.75
3.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
166 Followers

I came home after a late night at work to find two additional cars in the driveway. The pool party was only a few weeks ago, and I was sure Lisa wouldn't invite any of those guys over without me being present. I parked and walked past the cars and found one with ribbons and crystals hanging from the rearview. Too feminine to belong to Lisa's sort of man.

I went in and found Lisa sitting in the kitchen with Mandy from our camping buddies, and... I could hardly believe my eyes, Rita, Lisa's older sister, the one I had a one night stand with.

Lisa sprang to her feet and rushed me. "You're home!" She chirped and threw her arms around my neck to smother me in a wonderful kiss.

"Get a room." Mandy snickered.

"Hey!" Lisa scolded her playfully. "We live here. Every room is our room."

"Hey, Mandy." I said in greeting. She came over, and I suddenly was reminded of why I had eyes for her years back. She was, to be brief, short and stacked. She stood maybe five foot two, wasn't heavy, but well rounded, and had a pair of rather impressive tits... which I later discovered are 36D. I caught her in one arm and kissed her cheek in a friendly sort of way.

Then Rita got up and slinked her way over. "Hey, you." She cooed.

"Rita." I greeted back. "It's been a minute."

She nodded and giggled in what was entirely too much like my Lisa's giggle. "That's all I get? Come on, we're family now."

I scooped her into an arm and went to kiss her cheek, but she turned to try getting my mouth on hers. I managed to avoid most of it, but we did touch lips a little.

Lisa just stood there smirking and looking like some plan of hers was underway.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Mandy was down visiting her mother in Tampa, so I talked her into visiting us for a while." Lisa said.

Mandy nodded. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all." I said. "It's been so long since we've been able to spend time together. I'm sure there's lots to catch up on."

She nodded. "You can say that again. Me and Mike split. I got engaged to Rod, of all people. That was a mistake. Ah, well. Shit happens I guess."

I snickered and nodded. "And Rita? When did you get into town?"

Rita lifted a brow, and grinned. "Didn't you know? I moved down here a month ago. I live just an hour north."

I looked at Lisa.

She smiled and nodded. "Surprised me too." She said. "But it's great. Now we can see more of each other."

I knew there had always been a sibling rivalry between the two of them, but it had always seemed in a good-natured sort of way. And now they were exchanging looks that said some plan was forming.

We had a terrific dinner Lisa prepared, then took our glasses of wine out to the patio to enjoy the sun and palm trees. We chatted, got caught up with life, and I found Lisa making subtle remarks that pushed the conversation toward sex. No big surprise there.

"How long have you been boyfriendless?" Lisa asked Mandy.

"Oh, hell. About four months now." She sighed.

"And no... no one in all that time?" Rita asked.

Mandy shook her head with a sad smile. "Nope. Just me and my BBD."

"What's a BBD?" I asked.

She blushed a cute smile at me. "Big Black Dildo."

I almost snorted my wine through my nose. It might have been a bit embarrassing, but it seemed to instantly defuse the tension, and the conversation went wild from there. Rita confessed that she too had been without a lover for months, and they both teased Lisa about having a hot stud to keep her satisfied every night.

"Ooo!" Rita sat up. "You know what we should do with the last of this wine? Let's play 'never have I ever'."

"God, that brings back memories." Lisa snickered. "I haven't played that since I was a teen."

"I know!" Rita got even more excited. "And just think of all the things we've done since then."

"I'll start." Mandy said. "Never have I ever... been arrested."

We all left our glasses on the table, except Rita. She sipped her wine and grinned.

"No shit!" I said. "What for?"

"Public indecency." She giggled. "I was giving head to a guy at a ballgame. Got caught."

"Holy shit, sis." Lisa giggled. "Does mom know?"

"No!" She snapped back. "And she never will, right?"

Lisa giggled again and nodded.

The game went on for a bit, and I learned a few interesting things. Lisa tried cocaine once. Mandy had sex with a girl. Rita paid a male stripper for sex.

Finally, I decided to play the game a bit more dangerously, but it was all in good fun. "Never have I ever..." I began, and looked around at the girls, stopping with my Lisa. "... had sex with more than one partner."

They all sat still a moment, then Lisa took her glass and sipped... followed by Rita, and then Mandy.

"Oh my god." Mandy gasped. "All three of us?"

Lisa giggled. "You bastard." She sneered at me. "That was mean."

"Oh, come on." Rita rolled her eyes. "It's like every girl's fantasy to have two cocks."

Mandy nodded in agreement.

Lisa just blushed and nodded slowly. "At least two." She said quietly.

Mandy blinked at her. "What? You've had more than two?"

Lisa scowled at me again, though she had a hint of a smile still. "Uh-huh."

"Really?" Rita chimed in. "Three?"

"More." Lisa blushed.

"Oh god!" Mandy gasped. "You! Sweet little Lisa?"

"What's the most you've had at once?" Rita asked.

Lisa glared at me again, then replied. "Well... umm... seven."

Rita and Mandy both were astonished and took a minute to process this.

"Bullshit." Rita finally said. "You're lying."

"I was there." I said in Lisa's defense, if you could call it that.

"I still call bullshit." She shook her head. "I know my sister isn't more of a slut than I am."

Lisa bristled. "I'm not lying." She protested.

"Sure." Rita rolled her eyes again. "All big hot guys too, right. All well hung and..."

"Want to see?" Lisa dared in return.

I looked at her, but there was that look of determination again. She had her mind set.

"See what?" Mandy asked tentatively.

"I have a video." Lisa said almost proudly.

"A video of you with seven men?" Rita asked doubtfully.

Lisa nodded. "Want to see?"

"Yes!" Mandy exclaimed at once.

Rita scowled, then nodded. "Okay. Let's see it."

Lisa turned to me and gave me that seductive cat-eyed smile. "Would you set up the video for us?"

"You sure about this?" I asked.

She nodded. "Let's move this party into the living room."

It took a while to get the old tech to work with the 57 inch smart TV, but I figured it out. I rewound the tape and turned down the lights. When the three girls were seated on the couch and ready, I started the tape.

There she was, my gorgeous Lisa, handcuffed, tied to a chair with her beautiful ass sticking out, her cum covered face smiling at the camera.

"Oh, baby. I feel so helpless. They're all going to use me like a slut." She said with just the right amount of anticipation and fear in her voice.

"Damn right, we are!" The blond Viking looking guy stepped into the frame. "Give this slut something to suck on while I pound her ass!"

Mandy made a low growl of sort. "Oh, god. Look at the ass on that guy."

Lisa had a cock shoved into her mouth, and the blond guy got behind her and stabbed his massive cock into her ass. She wriggled and moaned, squirming on his cock as she tried to keep the other in her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Mandy gasped.

"And there were more?" Rita asked.

Even as she said it, more men entered the frame, some just pulling on their erections as they waited their turn. Others giving her ass a smack or tugging on her nipples. I was rock hard watching the night play out before us again.

For the next hour, we watched my sexy wife in a wild gangbang, her beautiful face covered in cum as she thanked me over and over for letting it happen. When the film finally ended, Mandy had a hand in her blouse as she played with her own breasts, and Rita was rubbing discreetly at her pussy.

"That was, by far, the hottest thing I've ever seen." Mandy breathed softly.

Lisa managed a shy smile and looked over at me with those mischievous eyes. "Darling." She began. "I think Rita might appreciate a little assistance. Would you?"

I looked at Lisa to be sure she was serious, and she gave a subtle nod. I then looked at Rita, and she wantonly licked her lips.

"I mean... if that's alright?" Rita asked hopefully.

I lifted a brow. I had a one-night stand with Rita years ago, and I remembered how energetic she was. I wondered how a matured Rita would be in bed. "Stand up." I said firmly.

She shuddered and got to her feet with a similar shy smile that I see on Lisa frequently.

I went over and slowly unbuttoned her top and pulled it off her. Then I freed her smaller but very firm tits. I reached down and unbuttoned her shorts, pulled them down, then slipped my fingers into her thong panty, and dropped them to the floor.

Rita stood naked and quivering before me, and it felt like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I felt stronger, more commanding, more confident. And I felt exceedingly horny. I dropped my shorts, pulled off my t-shirt, and grabbed Rita's hips.

"The last time I fucked you, you were on top." I said.

She nodded.

"Remember what I said when you were riding me?"

She trembled and nodded. "I won't ever forget it." She said softly.

"What did I say?"

"You said, 'Dance for me, baby'."

I sat on the couch and looked up at her. "This time, you have to earn it." I said firmly. "Suck my cock first. Do a good job, and then I'll have you dance for me again."

She dropped to her knees at once and engulfed my whole cock in her mouth. I'll say this. Lisa sucks cock like a pro. She loves doing it, and it shows. But Lisa could never take my full length without gagging. Rita sucked me in, swirled her tongue about to really get me hard, then slid my length down her throat almost effortlessly.

I rolled my head back, enjoying the feel of her warm, sweet mouth and throat. Then I heard a familiar whimper and moan, and I found Mandy naked and on all fours with her face buried in my Lisa's pussy. Her slightly plump rear was wiggling as she ate out my wife. Lisa caught my eye and smiled lustfully. "She's really good at this." She purred.

I nodded down at her sister. "And she's really good at this." I said.

Mandy lifted her face from Lisa's pussy to look back at me. "Well, hurry up and fuck her." She said urgently. "You have two more sluts who need cock over here."

Rita slurped her mouth off my cock and lifted eager eyes to me. "You're gonna fuck me now?"

I patted my lap. "Dance for me, baby."

Rita gave an excited little squeak and hopped right up on my lap. She grabbed my cock, positioned it, and sank down with a long, trembling sigh. She wriggled about a little, getting her whole pussy involved. Then she started her 'dance'. She had been a belly dancer of fairly impressive talent when we were younger. She lifted her arms overhead and started writhing about like a serpent, every move making her pussy squeeze and caress my cock in amazing ways. Her dancing may not have improved, but her fucking skills definitely had.

I was doing everything I could to avoid cumming, but it wasn't easy. Between Rita's writhing and squirming on my shaft, and the sounds Lisa was making as Mandy ate her pussy, I wasn't going to last long. My only hope was to get Rita to cum before I did. I sucked and nibbled at her nipples, grabbed and squeezed her ass, gave her rear little slaps that made her squeal, but nothing seemed to be working.

Then I had an idea. If it worked on one sister, maybe it would work on the other. I grabbed a handful of Rita's hair, and tugged. She arched her back, moaned long and deep at the ceiling, and I felt her pussy start to quiver and convulse. She let out a long shout and thrashed her way through a vicious climax.

As she was still coming down from that high, I lifted her off my lap, and got off the couch, eyeing my Lisa and Mandy going at it more fiercely. Lisa saw me coming, but Mandy was unaware. I squeezed the near ejaculation from my cock until I thought I could hold off a while, then quietly got down on my knees behind Mandy.

I could see her slick pussy, glistening with her love juices, wiggling about as I inched closer. Lisa realized what I was about to do, and she flashed me a bright smile and nodded eagerly. I lined up, waited for the right moment, and lunged in.

Mandy let out a little scream, then grabbed onto Lisa and groaned as I worked my cock in deeper. I grabbed her hips, pulled back, then thrust in hard again sinking my full length into her welcoming sex. Mandy moaned and panted to my steady fucking, still holding Lisa tight as she just lost herself to the pounding I was giving her.

At last, she moaned deep and loud, and looked up at Lisa with strained words. "You lucky bitch!" she whimpered, and started thrashing all over. That was more than I could handle. My cock felt like it would burst as I shot my load deep into her tight sex.

I eased out and a trickle of cum oozed out. Lisa smiled at me with a look of absolute adoration, and I wondered if this is the look I gave her when I saw her enjoying herself in a gangbang. She slid out from under Mandy's still clinging arms, and crawled over to me. She kissed me slow and sweet, then went down and sucked my cock clean of Mandy's pussy juices and my cum.

"Mmm, that's yummy." Lisa purred.

Mandy giggled and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs. "Then don't waste it." She said.

Lisa smiled down at her but didn't move. "I don't know." She said hesitantly. "I liked you doing it to me, but I'm not sure I want to do it to you."

"But you will." I said firmly.

Lisa shot a look at me, and her eyes went wide.

"You're going to lick her pussy clean, and I'm going to make you cum at the same time." I took her by her hips and turned her around to face Mandy's waiting pussy.

Mandy wiggled her hips eagerly. "Yes. Come on, Lisa. Eat me out. You'll love it."

I kept inching her closer and closer as I positioned her between Mandy's thighs.

Finally, Lisa resigned herself to her first sapphic moment, and got down to Mandy's level and gave a little, nervous lick. Then another. Then a longer one. Then she closed her mouth over Mandy's sex and moaned as she slid her tongue in.

Mandy squirmed and moaned, really enjoying Lisa's tongue and mouth. She reached down and gripped her hands into Lisa's hair and started urging her to go deeper... and Lisa complied.

I was just getting myself into position behind Lisa to lick her pussy, when a pair of legs stepped over me, past Lisa, and lowered over Mandy's face. Rita pushed her pussy down to Mandy's mouth and groaned a sexy demand. "Lick me good, you sexy slut."

Mandy gave a little yelp, then went to work on Rita's hot little sex as she wriggled under Lisa's sucking and licking.

I got down and licked at Lisa's hot pussy, and she was so wet I would swear she'd been fucked a few times already. I felt her body tremble and I realized she was close to orgasm already. She really was incredibly turned on. I flicked at her clit, slid my tongue in deep, and squeezed her perfect ass, which she absolutely loves. Then, knowing it would push her over, I slipped a finger into her pussy, got it wet, and started sliding it slowly into her rear.

Lisa yelped into Mandy's pussy, Mandy yelped into Rita's pussy, Rita yelped and started gyrating harder on Mandy's face. It was such a delight to behold, I had to do it a few more times.

In just a few minutes, all three girls had a body wrenching climax one after the other. I left them still panting and trembling and sat myself on the couch to catch my breath.

"How many times can he get hard?" Mandy asked as she eyed my slowly recovering cock.

Lisa crawled over and gave the head of my cock a little lick. "Typically... he can fuck me three times a day. I think we did four a few times."

"So, we can each get one?" Rita asked hopefully.

"Oh, no." Lisa said with a wicked smile. "I can have this lovely cock whenever I want. No. This weekend, you two get it all." Then she gave Mandy's leg a soft caress. "But if you'll keep making me cum with that wonderful tongue of yours, I'd really appreciate it."

"Weekend?" I asked.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Lisa beamed at me with that seductive smile. "They're spending the weekend." Then she changed her tone a little and I recognized it. It was the assertive tone I used when I was getting dominant on her. "Here are the rules, girls." Lisa began. "You don't have to ask permission from me. You don't have to worry about my feeling threatened or jealous. Anytime you want his cock, if he's 'up' for it, you can have it. Just share with each other. Okay?"

"We can share. Right Mandy?" Rita said as she crawled toward me on hands and knees.

"Share and share alike." Mandy purred as she started toward me as well.

I was in heaven. Both girls got on either side of my cock and took turns sucking me back to life. Rita took it upon herself to try teaching Mandy and Lisa how to deepthroat a cock, but they just didn't have her talent. In about fifteen minutes I was hard enough to cut diamonds. Lisa grabbed Rita's left arm, Mandy grabbed her right, and they held her down while i lifted her legs over my shoulders and hammered her pussy hard. Just before reaching her next orgasm, I slid out, then lined up with her tight ass.

"Shit! No! Not my ass!" She pleaded.

"Mandy, honey?" Lisa said sweetly. "Can you hold this side too. My big sister needs some sex oil so she can get her ass fucked."

Rita gaped at her sister, and tried to escape, but with me holding her legs, Mandy didn't need to apply much effort to hold her down. Lisa dashed into the bedroom and returned with the scented oil.

"Relax, sis." She purred at her sister. You're going to love this. Trust me."

Rita blinked up at her. "You actually like anal?"

Lisa moaned and nodded. "Oh yeah. I can't get enough of it now."

Lisa poured a generous helping of oil over Rita's ass, then doused my cock in it. "Darling. Would you please fuck my sister in the ass."

"Of course, my love." I replied, and started pressing the head of my manhood into Rita's tight rear.

"No! Oh, god. It hurts!"

"You have to relax." Mandy said soothingly. "Just let it in. Don't resist."

It took a while, but Rita finally got her ass to relax, and just like that, half my cock slid in. She cried out, squeezed her eyes shut and growled something about ripping Lisa's tits off. I pushed slow but steady and the rest of my cock was swallowed by her ass. Then I started a slow fucking.

Just as with Lisa, she endured the discomfort for the first minutes. Then gradually, the pain was overwhelmed by the pleasure. Soon I was pounding her ass hard as she grunted and moaned, tearing eyes locked with mine. She huffed and panted, strained and groaned. Then she rolled her head back and yelled as I made her cum.

"Oh shit! Oh, god! Oh, god! Don't stop! Mmm! Don't stop! Fuck me!" A constant stream of urges accompanied her thrusting and squirming.

"Oh, how sweet." Lisa purred. "You made my sister an anal whore, just like me! Thank you, baby."

After a night of fucking, sucking and exhausting sex games, Lisa and I finally settled in for some sleep. I felt completely spent and couldn't get hard again if my life depended on it. I needed to recover, and Lisa was happy to let me.

"My favorite part was watching Rita dance on you." She yawned on my chest. "She's kinda sexy."

"Not like you." I insisted.

"Awe, thanks honey." She kissed my neck. "Think you can survive this weekend?"

"Oh, I'll live, but my balls might need intensive care afterwards."

"I'll take good care of your balls." She promised with a giggle. "Get some sleep. I think you'll need it."

I awoke with the sun trying to brighten the room and felt a wonderful sensation. I slowly opened my eyes and cleared my vision. There was my sexy wife sitting naked on the end of the bed grinning like a Cheshire cat while Rita on one side, and Mandy on the other, took turns sucking my cock to life.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
166 Followers
12