Pt 5: Lisa Gives Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was just the start of it. I did manage four on Saturday and Sunday, and they shared one facial on Monday before I went off to work.

When I came home, Lisa greeted me in some of the sexiest lingerie I'd ever seen. It was new. I would definitely have remembered seeing it before. She slinked up to me and gave me one of her best kisses.

"You were fabulous this weekend." She purred sweetly. "Mandy begged me to let her come back over the holidays."

"And you said?" I asked.

"I said we'd have to discuss it. But I think she loves your cock."

I shrugged. "And who could blame, her, right?" I joked.

She giggled and nodded. "You're teasing, but I sure do." She guided me to the candle lit dining room where she had a dinner waiting.

"Wow! Hoping to get lucky?' I teased her.

"I'm as lucky as can be." She lifted on her toes and kissed me again.

"What about your sister?" I asked.

"Oh, well... she wanted to know if I'd let her take my place in that video." She laughed.

"Rita? Really?" I snickered. "Who knew she had such a big slut streak in her?"

"Well, I told her she couldn't. Those are my boy toys. She'll have to find her own." She let me seat her at the table and I started carving the bird she cooked. "Speaking of which..." she continued. "I know it's only been a few weeks, but... umm... could we consider a movie night soon?"

I lifted a skeptical brow at her. "You didn't invite your sister and Mandy over just to get me to agree to another gangbang, did you?"

She huffed and put her hands on her hips. "I would never." She protested but with a bright smile. "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"Uh-huh. I think you're a slut." I grinned. "Alright. We can arrange for a movie night... on one condition."

She beamed a smile at me. "What?"

"You wear that when they come over."

"No!" she scoffed. "They'll tear it apart, and it was expensive."

"Hmm, true." I agreed. "Alright then. I'll have Eric bring those leather cuffs and that collar and leash, and that's all you wear the whole night."

She gave a little shiver. "Oh, my. Yes. You have a deal."

12