Pt 7: Lisa's Caribbean Holliday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa stood again and took a bow as the crowd cheered. The bartender handed over her bathing suit, and she came over to me. "I think we can go now." She panted.

Men were shouting, "Me next, baby! Suck my cock!"

I got her in one arm, and Eric held her from the other side. Gus, and Tom took the lead, and Todd, Dave, and Henry followed behind. Once we were outside, Lisa wiggled into her bathing suit, and we all hurried back to the boat.

Only then did it seem funny to us all, and we had a good laugh.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry, boys." Lisa laughed. "I'm such a slut."

"We love that about you." Gus said.

"Here, here!" Eric agreed.

"Well, thank you... I guess." She giggled. "Alright. This girl needs to get laid right fucking now, and she needs her man to do it." She came over and linked her hands around my neck. "Baby. Can you fuck me please? Or should I find another to do it tonight?"

"I guess we're off to bed guys." I said. "Come on, my little hotwife."

Lisa fluttered her fingers in a wave at the guys. "Thanks for tonight, boys. That was great fun."

I let Lisa clean up in the shower, and as soon as she climbed into bed, I rolled her under me. She yelped and gave a sweet moan as I grabbed her wrists and pinned her down.

"I was such a naughty girl tonight." She said softly.

"You were." I agreed. "You should be punished."

She nodded. "I should." She wriggled under me and let out another urgent moan. "What are you gonna do to me?"

"I'm going to fuck you slow." I said, and positioned my cock, then slid it in with ease, she was still so wet.

"Oh, yes." She purred. "Yes, fuck me slowly."

"And just when you're about to cum..."

"Oh god... keep doing that, and it won't be long."

"Uh-huh. And just as you're about to cum... I'm going to pull out and stop."

"No, you wouldn't!" she gasped.

"I will. And I'll do it over and over until you beg for it."

She whimpered. "Oh, baby. I'm begging now. Don't torture me."

"Shh... this is your punishment for being such a slut. You deserve it."

"No, please." She said urgently. "Please don't torture me. I'm so wet and horny. I really need to cum."

I lunged into her over and over, driving her toward climax, then when I heard the familiar sounds of her approaching orgasm, I held still inside her.

"No! Keep going! Oh, god. I'm so close."

"Beg me for it."

"Honey, please. I'll do anything you want. Please. Just don't torture me. Please let me cum."

"I'll take that as a promise?" I asked. "Anything I want?"

"Yes, baby. Anything." She pleaded.

I slammed my cock in again, and she threw her head back with a deep moan. I hammered her hard for a while, and I counted three orgasms before I let go with my own. I filled her hungry pussy and lay there feeling her sex caress and squeeze my cock still deep inside her till it slipped out.

"Oh, yes." She moaned and wriggled against me. "Thank you. I needed that so much."

"Anything I want. Remember that."

She nodded. "Mmm, yes. Anything."

I lay next to her, and she curled herself into my arms to get spooned.

"I have a confession though." she whispered in the dark.

"Oh? What's that?" I asked.

"You can always do whatever you want to me."

The next morning was much like the morning before. My sexy bride was up before the dawn and kissed me awake. Once my eyes opened, she hovered over me.

"Can I go wake a couple of the boys?" she asked.

"Of course." I smiled at her. "My little slut wife. Have fun."

"Best husband ever!" she chimed, gave me a deep kiss, and crept out of our cabin to seek out some sex.

I made my way to the main cabin about thirty minutes later, and I could still hear Lisa's moans and yelps. Tom and Gus emerged from one cabin, Todd and Dave from another, and we all had coffee and muffins as we listened to Lisa get her morning sex.

Eventually Eric and Henry joined us and greeted me with generous smiles. "Best alarm clock in the world." Eric said.

Lisa stumbled on trembling legs from the cabin and saw us all sitting together. She had that just laid look. Starry eyed, mussed hair, flushed face. She saw Eric and Henry and blew them each a kiss. "I need a quick shower." She said and went into the head.

I went up on deck and got the charts. We picked out the next couple days of island hopping while listening to the weather forecast.

And so, our trip went. Every day, we'd look for a likely place to visit, Lisa would steal a moment here and there to indulge in a blowjob or a quickie, and every night we'd have dinner in a nice place then head back to the boat where Lisa would be treated to some sensual sex. Every morning, she'd wake before the dawn, and pick a bunk where she could get two hard cocks to bang her hard before breakfast.

We were anchored at the Baths again, but the waves were completely uncooperative. The surf was crashing against the rocks, and it looked too dangerous to go ashore. It was a shame, because the Baths were some of the best snorkeling around... and Lisa was eager to show the boys 'her cave'.

I checked the charts and found a small anchorage across the sound on the leeward side of another island. I figured the mooring there would be calm, and if the weather looked better the next day, we could run back across to the Baths.

It turned out to not only have a great anchorage, but a cute seaside restaurant too. We settled in, went ashore, and enjoyed another delicious meal, then returned to the boat for the night. At first it was a familiar progression of events. We sat together, had a couple drinks, and before long Lisa was getting stripped and fondled. Soon she'd choose someone or some two, and give us all another magnificent sex show, but not tonight.

She was reclined back against my chest and I lightly caressed her fine breasts as Tom lazily licked and sucked on her pussy, making her moan and wriggle wonderfully.

"Boys." She said sweetly. "You know I love this new gentle sex you've been giving me. I mean, I really love it. It's so sweet and sexy. But every once in a while, a girl needs to just be fucked hard. So, just for tonight, could you please... umm... please... use me like a whore?"

I blinked down at my lovely wife in my arms and leaned to the side so she could look back at me. "You sure?" I asked.

She nodded. "I really love the gentle stuff, you know I do. But I want to be fucked hard tonight. I want to feel my pussy tingling, my ass burning, and my throat sore from all your cocks."

I looked around at the guys who were already showing signs that they were more than ready for a hard gangbang. "If that's what you really want, love." I said. "We'll wear you out."

She gave a nervous little sigh and nodded. "Yes. Use me up. Fuck me till I can't take anymore?"

"Uncle again?" Gus asked.

She met his eyes, considered that a moment, then hesitantly she shook her head. "You don't have infinite stamina." She said with a little tremble in her voice. "You'll have to stop eventually... so, no safe word. Keep fucking me until you can't anymore."

"Honey." I warned her. "There are seven of us." I said gently. "This could be... No, not could be. This will be hours of nonstop sex without a break."

Her voice still trembling and cracking a little, she managed one of her cat-eyed smiles. "Perfect." She whimpered. "That's exactly what I want."

She got up from the couch seat and started down the steps to one of the two larger rear bunks. "We won't all fit in there, so maybe two or three at a time?" She suggested and let herself into the aft cabin.

"Draw straws?" Eric lifted a brow.

"Don't have straws." I scoffed. "Here. Let's write our names on a piece of paper, and we'll draw lots from a bowl."

"Two at a time to start with" Sam suggested.

"Right, then if there's room, we'll do three." Henry added.

We got it all set up in a couple hurried minutes and drew two names.

"Todd and Sam." I said. "Once you've cum, get back here and we'll draw another name."

They hurried down to the cabin, and in no time, Lisa was howling and screaming as they fucked her hard.

Sam was first to emerge. "She wants three." He said. "It'll be crowded, but she doesn't care. She says "make it work."

I shook my head and laughed. She was a sexual force of nature, that wife of mine. "Three it is." I said, and drew three, knowing Todd wouldn't last much longer. "Eric, me, and Gus."

"Let's go, boys." Eric said eagerly, and we met Todd coming out as we went in.

We filed in one at a time and climbed up onto the bunk. Lisa was practically salivating as we gathered around her. She didn't say anything, just waited for us to take command.

"I get her pussy." I said, and I threw myself onto my back in the middle of the bunk. "Come here, slut."

Lisa flashed me a smile and straddled me at once. She positioned my cock and slammed herself down on it. As a reward, I gave her perfect little ass a light spank. She squealed and gave me another of her adoring smiles. I grinned up at her, grabbed her firm ass cheeks and spread them.

Gus didn't say anything. He just slathered his cock in massage oil, crouched behind her, and started working his thick meat into her tight ass. When he finally drove it in, Lisa cried out, and was immediately silenced by Eric's cock in her mouth.

It was awkward and crowded, but for my Lisa, we made it work. All three of our cocks plowed into her with reckless abandon. Her strangled whimpers, gasps, and moans were probably loud enough to be heard in the entire anchorage, but Lisa certainly didn't care. She came just before Gus did, and he pulled out, gave her rear a parting spank, and left.

Eric quickly changed position and rammed his thickness up my lovely Lisa's ass. Again, she screamed, only this time we recognized some words. "Yes! I love it! Deeper, Eric. Fuck me deeper!"

A moment later, Dave stepped in, and quickly fed his cock to Lisa's screaming mouth. Meanwhile, I was enjoying the sight from below as my adorable wife struggled to fuck three cocks. It was too much, and I started cumming. Lisa twitched and bucked with me as we came in unison. I stayed in her pussy, not quite hard, but not soft, until Eric came as well.

When he moved, I slid out from under, and pulled Lisa's head back by her hair making her let go of Dave's cock. I kissed her hard and whispered, "My sexy little slut-wife."

She moaned her reply. "Yes! Your slut-wife."

I let her hair go and shoved her mouth back onto Dave's cock, and Eric and I left.

The night went on like that for the predicted hours. I was once again amazed at my hot little wife's stamina. She was exhausted and her moans were getting more feeble, but she never asked us to stop. Eventually we drew lots, and all three passed. We drew again. All three passed again.

"Does that mean you're all fucked out?" I asked.

All the guys snickered and reluctantly nodded. "Tell your beautiful wife she defeated seven men in a sex battle. She made her ancestors proud." Eric grinned.

I went below again, slipped into the cabin, and Lisa looked at me with tired enthusiasm. "Where are the others?"

"They surrender." I said somewhat proudly.

"Really?" she flashed me a bright smile. "I did it? I really did it? I outlasted seven hard men in one gangbang?"

I nodded. "Eric says you won the sex battle and made your ancestors proud."

She rolled onto her back and giggled at herself. "How in the world did you turn me into this incredible slut?"

"Well, it wasn't all my doing." I protested.

She sighed. "Oh, come on. Tell me it was so I can shift some of the blame on you."

"We'll talk about it." I said. "For now, let's get you cleaned up."

I gently eased her out of the bunk. Her pussy lips looked red and sore, her ass too, and cum dribbled out of it as she got to her feet. I helped her into the head and showered her off. Then I took her forward to our bunk, and lay her down under the open hatch for some fresh air.

I returned to the main cabin, and the guys were all still sitting about in the nude, sipping drinks and chatting about the amazing sex they all just had.

"We're going to bed." I announced. "Sorry about your bunk, whoever is in there tonight. Just toss the sheets in the laundry and throw on some new ones."

"No problem." Sam smiled. "So worth it."

I nodded to him and he gave me a thumbs up.

I got showered too and climbed into bed with Lisa. I thought she was asleep, but as soon as I settled she curled herself into my arms as she often does.

"Did you have fun?"

She purred and nodded. "Yes, but it wasn't about fun." She said softly.

"Then what was it?"

"I don't really know." She sighed. "A need, I think. I had to. I was getting a little sex crazy and needed a release."

"Sounds like an addiction." I said cautiously.

"Maybe it is. I don't know. I just know that now I can take all the gentle romantic sex you want to give me, and I won't need another gangbang... for a while anyway."

"Who do you want to wake up tomorrow?" I asked after a moment.

"You." She sighed. "Just... be gentle. Everything is a little sore after tonight."

12