Pt1. Who's The Better Tease?

Story Info
His voice massages!
1.7k words
4.5
573
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1

_________________

FEMALE'S P.O.V~

It was the coolest time of the winter; the breeze was as frosty as it could be. And I did not wish to leave my apartment in such weather, plus I also had my assignment due.

I had planned to complete it in under a week without any disturbance, but I assumed my lovely boyfriend had a different plan.

After knocking on the door, I was eagerly waiting outside his door, hindered after his many massages full of tease. I thought I would just ignore him and he'd shut up, but he continued, prompting me to turn evil.

As the door unbolted, exposing his figure before me, fear quickly dimmed him, his eyes widening up and his body seizing a frozen posture on his spot.

---- He wasn't expecting me there.

"Y-you're h-here?" He stuttered, with a hint of astonishment, his tone feeble than ever.

"I'm here," I answered, my tone serene as ever.

Discarding him after, I quietly crossed by him and stormed inside, stepping ahead into his bedroom.

His cautious feet that were following me halted as my feet suspended, my hands searching for the needed things in the drawer next to his bed while his eyes couldn't reach my hands.

"D-did you n-need something?"

"Yeah." I turned around and noticed his eyes get even wider at the sight of the blindfold and a strap in my hands. He bit his lips after having them parted in astonishment and looked away from bashfulness.

--- I couldn't read if he was excited or scared.

"Remove your clothes!"

His gaze instantly returned to me, bewilderment rising in them as if he had forgotten his name. "Did you not hear me?" I stepped forward, urging his hands to quickly start performing.

"Eyes on me!"

MALE'S P.O.V~

I realized acting a brat is only fun in the texts. When she's in front of me, it's not that amusing.

When I was teasing her, I did not consider she'd arrive at my apartment. I was doing it just because I thought she would never disregard her work just to teach me a lesson.

But I was wrong!

I could see how displeased she was. Her tone, her eyes, and her actions were speaking the face out loud.

My whole body was reacting to her demeanor, quivering and unpredictable. It was like my mind had gone numb from the surprise, yet my body felt it deep into its cells.

--- It was not fair!

As ordered, I stood naked in front of her serene eyes after struggling to undress myself. It always happens in front of her. I can't talk right, can't move right, and can't even undress myself right.

The cold air was turning my warm and exposed skin icy, my eyes eagerly anticipating her next move as her eyes were piercing through my skin.

She said not a word and took a step towards me, gently tying the blindfold around my eyes.

The darkness clouded my eyes, and I felt one of my senses taken away from me, the sense of vulnerability replacing it.

I had no idea what was happening or what was about to come, but I was aware it was not going to be easy.

Her hands that were resting on my temples glided down to my wrist and a sudden pull followed after that.

She had yanked me over her lap, as she, herself, was sitting on the bed, her hands on my loins, gently caressing.

Her fingers were cold, planting chills from my loins down to my length. I felt my breath stuck in my throat and my body slowly heating up even after the chills.

She softly dragged her hands to my hips and began caressing them with a strong grasp.

Her nails followed after and dug into my skin, prompting a quick gasp from my mouth.

"You were teasing me." Her words echoed as I felt caught by her hands. That was exactly what I was nervous about.

"I warned you. I stopped you. But you, you continued." Her nails dug deeper, leading my fingers to seek refuge in the form of clutching the sheet and mouth to stay wide open without noise, my mind in a rush to flee shame.

"You thought I could do nothing." Suddenly a spank against my hips pulled my stored noise out of my throat, as my body flinched from the pain. She wasn't being gentle like before or like ever.

-- I had really pissed her off!

"You were being a bad boy!" Another slap rested on my ass, her tone almost vicious.

It was a scene where I should have felt ashamed, but all I felt was the heat rising in my body, leading my length to twitch in between her thighs and my body to seek her touch.

"Do you have anything to say in your defense?" She continued spanking my ass, prompting my head to rethink what I had done.

I felt sorry, just because she had to abandon her work, but I wasn't ashamed. I wanted to tease her, but never wanted her to come.

So, what could I say other than a sorry?

"Is that really enough?" She boomed as if a declaration, planting another spank as if she had read the thought in my mind. "You were being a bad boy!" A whimper, almost like a cry, escaped my mouth, my body feeling that word deep within.

I did not like that word. I was not bad! I was just needy!

"Did I not teach you right?" Her bitter tone poked me as the spanks followed after that, not taking a second to rest. The strong stinging pain hitting my skin again and again took my words away and only my voice remained.

"You're not saying anything."

"I'm, I'm s-sorry. I was being bad." I stuttered, and suddenly the spanks stopped in the deafening silence. My heavy breaths dropped as I tried looking behind, forgetting I could see not a thing. That is when the situation turned more intense.

I still tried to understand what was happening and soon felt her hands spreading my ass cheeks apart.

--- She was not going to be gentle!

A lump of saliva gingerly glazed my entrance and her fingers entered the picture, beginning to rub the saliva around my puckering hole.

Gently, she massaged with her fingers and spat some more, positioning her fingers into my hole.

I could feel her fingers slowly plundering into my entrance, warm, slick, and passionate. Deeper and deeper. Her fingers began kneading my inside, gently going in and out at the same time.

"What do bad boys deserve?" The silence was shattered with a question, her tone breaking into my dizzy mind. Suddenly her fingers found my sweet spot, adding more tension to her question.

I shrunk onto her lap and moaned out of ecstasy as I answered with stutters. "A punishment."

"Bingo!" she boomed with the joy of a villain in her tone and began thrusting her fingers against my sweet spot with rapid speed.

Spasms colored my skin into a warm tone and my mouth joined to add harmony. I moaned louder and louder, my stomach tightening, my entrance shrinking and my orgasm almost near.

But her violent fingers took that away from me as they were suddenly gone from my hole. "You thought it would be that easy?" I felt the plastic dick, teasing the entrance of my hole, accompanying her bitter tone.

FEMALE'S P.O.V~

His reaction was godly when I took away his first orgasm, pushing me a step closer to satisfaction. It's funny how he knows exactly what I'll do next, yet gets astounded every time. It's like his brain stops working and his dick takes the duty instead.

I was waiting for his hole to open enough for the cock and after a while of tormenting him; it was ready. I began inserting plastic length into his hole, my nails digging into his ass.

His hole was still tight, yet welcomed it with gusto, allowing every inch to slip in with sheer pleasure. He wriggled his ass to accept more inches and finally, it was fully inside him.

I had planned to leave all of my frustration deep into his hole and I did, as I shoved the plastic deeper into him, hitting his sweet spot once again.

Once I had found his sweet spot for the second, I did the same thing I had done before. I slammed the cock in and out of his hole, on the same spot, watching his throat create the noises of my taste.

He'd moan with growls in between and bite the sheet to create muffles. He'd wriggle to pull away and when I would pull out the cock to the edge, he'd push back on it.

It was fun, watching him enjoy it and relish the pleasure. But it was more fun in my head, imagining what he'd look like when I took that away from him.

To intensify the pleasure, I reached around to tease his length and noticed the pre-cum hugging the tip of his cock.

"You don't even need lubricant." I teased and began rubbing the tip of my thumb at the entrance of his cock. As my thumb rubbed his tip more and more, his body started showing the sight I was imagining.

His moans took a wilder form as if he was crying from so much pleasure, his body slithering and shivering more upon my thighs. His hips bucked back and forth with greed, trying to receive pleasure from both ends. His dick leaking even more.

"Are you going to cum?" He nodded, looking all miserable in front of my eyes.

It made me pound his ass harder as I asked. "Will you cum?"

MALE'S P.O.V~

I quickly denied it after having read the wrath in her tone even though I could burst any second.

"Good." Once again I was emptied by her and left, flipped upon the bed to wonder what was happening next.

I heard her voice from the head of the bed, which ordered me to follow it. I immediately and eagerly crawled, struggling as my body had gone weak from the pleasure, and gingerly felt her hands rest upon my cheeks.

What was she about to do? How did she look?

_______________

--- END OF THE SMUT

---- Love, author! ❤️