Ptolemaic Philosophy

Story Info
The monster made his sister fuck him.
5.6k words
45.8k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you fuck your sister for one billion dollars?" Leo asked.

As much an eighteen-year old boy as Leo, Patrick let a chuckle loose from his mouth. He said, "No money is worth bringing about incest, man."

Standing close to a towering tree, Leo continued moving yellow urine out his penis. The white clouds drifted in the sky's vast blue, indifferent to the boy who fucked, indifferent to the boy who didn't fuck.

Much to his dismay, Patrick was a virgin. His cock had never found its home inside a girl. There was a chance his cock would never find its home inside a girl. Patrick filled his mind with that thought as a strong wind moved through gaps between towering trees.

The hair strands attached to Patrick's scalp rippled, the gust in the woods making the eighteen-year-old boy's brown hair move.

"Wind." Patrick said.

"Don't worry," Leo replied. "I'm already done. The wind isn't going to get my own piss on me."

Blue jeans were zipped. And Leo sat on the brown and wooden log, taking a seat next to his closest friend in the universe, where a friend could ask their friend if they would have sex with their sister for one billion dollars.

"The Ptolemaic dynasty," Leo began. He lifted a soda-filled can off the ground, opened it. The resulting sound moved through the space. "Brothers married their sisters. Fucked them. Royals are all screwed up. People in power do fucked up shit. I'm the only child. But I could never fuck my sister. Not even for one billion. I'll say no if someone asked me the same question I asked you."

"And you would be fine with missing out on a fortune that big?" Patrick asked.

"I'll just become a successful business owner. Easy," Leo said. "Of course, it's ironic that I don't even have a sister. My guy Patrick does though."

Patrick patted Leo's back. "Once again, you disgusted me. I guess you grossing me out is never going to stop."

Leo let a laugh loose. Patrick laughed as well, but he contemplated on incest and family and incestuous families fucking each other.

A question for every single human of the world: If morality is a social construct, does that mean there is nothing wrong with incest?

If morality is not a real thing, if incest is not wrong, what makes two siblings going at it in bed an awful evil? As long as it is consensual, it's an victimless crime, no matter how you look at it. Simply put.

Patrick shook his head. He had to stop focusing on incest before he ended up coming up with great reasons why he should put his penis inside his sister, who had been born on the same day as him.

Like, there were serial killers in prison who had, during their days of freedom, came up with reasons why they should take the lives of other people.

Bad day at work? I should kill the waitress who lives next door to my Aunt Mabel.

It was as ridiculous as expecting sex from a woman after helping her move. It was something that had a big TIFU Reddit post waiting in the aftermath. That is how bad it was. How dumb it was.

And yet, when Patrick heard police sirens as he exited the woods with his best friend, the boy with the sister wanted to contemplate incest more and more. That was how he realized he was screwed. And not the good kind of screwed. The type of screwed that was "I'm a guy with an incest fetish who forgot to delete his browser history before letting his mom use his computer."

That kind of screwed.

"Hey, Pat," Leo said, nudging Patrick. He gestured to the moving police car. "What did you do?"

A chuckle left Patrick.

The police car didn't drive past the boys. Soon, two car doors opened and closed.

"Gentlemen," a voice said. Patrick and Leo turned to the blond-haired policewoman standing near the driver's side of the police car. Another policewoman stood nearby, standing close to the passenger side. She had long red hair. "You boys shouldn't walk around these woods."

"Why not?" Leo said, crossing his muscular arms. "You trying to keep us from having fun or some shit?"

Patrick's eyes widened. His heart hammering in his chest, he grabbed Leo's arm. Patrick didn't plan on seeing Leo end up on the news as a police brutality victim.

"Jeez, dude," Patrick said. "Relax!"

Leo scoffed. "Relax for what? These pigs-"

"He doesn't mean anything, officer," Patrick said to the blond-haired woman in uniform. "My friend is just being stupid. Really freaking stupid."

Patrick trained his eyes on the woman's badge.

"Officer Gale," he said. "Sorry about this guy. Again, he's just being a big idiot."

Officer Gale turned the undersides of her hands at Patrick, a smile on her face, as if Leo hadn't tried to end up in a hospital after a beating by women who enforced the law.

"Hey, kid," Officer Gale started saying. "Believe me, plenty of others give me hell. But it's best to keep calm in situations like that, even when you don't want to."

Patrick nodded his head. Leo, who continued to be the rudest damn person to a cool cop, scoffed and uncrossed his arms.

"People say they see things," said the redhead officer. Officer Cohen. She jerked a thumb at the woods that Patrick and Leo frequented. "Weird stuff in those woods. Brothers and sisters engaging in sexual intercourse. Mothers with their sons, also having sex. Fathers and daughters doing the same thing. Even teachers and their students."

"Damn, now I'm definitely going back to these woods tomorrow." Leo muttered.

"What else do they see?" Patrick asked, not bothering to question the sex stuff. He didn't plan on thinking about illegal incest around these two police officers.

"Something that looks like a bat and a man at the same time." Officer Gale replied.

Patrick ran a hand through his brown hair.

A half bat, half man creature? What the fuck kind of world was Patrick living in?

Patrick shook his head. But something made its advent behind Officer Gale, standing seven feet tall, complete with black wings that glowed in the sun dwelling in the sky's vast blue. It had to be the bat creature the policewoman had mentioned.

With its red eyes that drained all sense of bravery and teenage male masculinity, the creature hurled a predatory glare at the women donning police uniforms. Patrick and Leo took a step back.

"H-hey, officers," Patrick started saying as his fingers shook hard. He had to run off, get far away from the female police officers and that weird ass monster. "T-there's something b-behind you."

"Fucking run, bitches!" Leo shouted. "Run!"

A red beam shot out the creature's mouth. It zipped through the space between Officer Gale, struck the back of her head. The red beam of light bounced off the woman, hit Officer Cohen before vanishing, as if the beam had never existed in the first place.

The creature vanished as well, probably ceasing to exist, probably teleporting elsewhere to strike fear into other teenage boys, Patrick did not fucking know where the damn monster went.

But he had to move.

"Don't fucking move!" Officer Gale said to Patrick and Leo, curling her fingers around the handle of her holstered black pistol. She pulled the dark weapon free, aimed the gun's metal barrel at Patrick's face. "I will blow your goddamn brains out, kid. Just do what I say, got that?"

Patrick furrowed his brown eyebrows, his heart pounding in his teenage chest at an rapid pace. It seemed like Officer Gale's entire personality had changed into one that was more suited for a monster like Amber Heard.

At least police officer Cohen was still her normal and friendly self.

"In the fucking woods, now!" Officer Cohen shouted before bringing her gun into the open air. She aimed it at Leo. "Both of you get into those woods! We will beat the shit out of you if you resist."

"What the fuck?!" Leo said. "Damn it, Patrick. I told you these bitches were pigs."

The two police women forced the two boys in the woods at gunpoint, Officer Gale pressing her gun's barrel into Patrick's clothed back, Officer Cohen pressing her gun's barrel into Leo's clothed back.

"My parents have a shit load of money," Leo said as he moved through the space between two large trees. "If you let me and my friend go, I'll make sure you get some of it. How does one thousand bucks sound?"

Behind Leo, Cohen said, "Why do you keep talking? Do you want your brain splattered all over the ground?"

Leo didn't give Officer Cohen a response.

But Leo's parents didn't have a shit load of money. Not that it mattered anyway. Regardless of Leo's parents being wealthy or not, it seemed as if Officer Gale and Officer Cohen wouldn't let their hostility toward the two teens go.

Patrick might never see his parents or Jane ever again.

At some point during the walk, Cohen took Leo into a different section of the woods.

Shit.

Three minutes later, Officer Gale told Patrick to stop fucking walking, so, wanting to survive to see tomorrow, Patrick stopped fucking walking.

"We didn't even do anything," Patrick said, as if his words would teleport him back to his bedroom, which should've been a safe place. Gale and Cohen didn't seem to know where Patrick lived. "Please, don't kill me. I'm just a kid."

Officer Gale moved to the spot six feet ahead of Patrick. Still holding the gun, she laughed, as if Patrick had just finished telling her all men can give a woman an orgasm.

"Seriously!" Patrick said, trying to save his life. He had to at least attempt to convince Officer Gale to not end his life in the woods. After all, the teenager was still a virgin. And no teenage boy wants to die a virgin. "I have so much to live for. I never even got to be with a girl."

"What do you mean, loser?" Gale said. "You never got to feel your cock as it moved in and out of a wet pussy?"

Patrick nodded his head. He said, "Yes."

"Say it," the policewoman said. "Let me hear about that thing you never got to do."

"I never got to feel my cock move in and out of a wet pussy," Patrick said. Tears left his eyes, hot but giving him no comfort. "My dad told me that the most important day of a man's life is when he loses his virginity. I believe that. But it looks like you're going to kill me. And if you do, I want to say fuck you. Seriously."

"You wish you could fuck me," the police officer replied. She pointed the gun at Patrick's concealed dick. "Show me your cock, bitch boy. I'll shoot it if you don't."

Patrick moved his trembling hands to his belt. As he worked at getting his pants off, his soft cock started hardening.

"Holy fuck, that's a nice one!" Officer Gale said when Patrick's cock throbbed in the open air. The cock the cop had her blue eyes aimed at seem to be alive. It pulsed as a thick lust coursed through its owner's body. Gale went to the spot behind Patrick, who shook, despite his horniness. The boy listened as Officer Gale seemed to remove her clothing and equipment behind him. And then, with one of her soft hands, she grabbed Patrick's hard dick. "How old are you, kid?"

Patrick's breaths left his body in quick pants. His breaths trembled as his body did the same. The fear mingled with the lust, helped it grow bigger and bigger.

"Eighteen," Patrick said as his response. Officer Gale used her other hand to stroke Patrick's chest through his shirt. "I'm eighteen years old, officer."

The police officer tugged on the young cock in her hand, pumped away.

Patrick yelped.

"It feels good, right?" Gale said. "Eighteen, huh? If I was a man doing this to a eighteen-year-old girl, I would be bashed. Wouldn't I? But because you were born with a penis, society doesn't give a fucking penny about your hardships. I'm touching you against your will. People would call you lucky. People would find it funny if I took your fat cock against your will."

Gale pressed her body against Patrick's, pressed her soft lips against his neck while she continued the reach-around.

Yes.

She was so fucking right.

Because Patrick was born a male, people would see him as a lucky fellow for being touched against his will by an older woman. If he cried out for help, someone might come, see that he is a guy being jerked off by a woman, laugh or call him lucky, then go home and jack off to the memory.

But hardships as a guy didn't even seem to matter. Not in that moment. In that moment, Patrick savored that cop's hand moving back and forth on his throbbing cock as his best friend remained gone and the woodland's animals made noises.

"God!" Patrick said, wanting to thrust forward. "It feels so good, officer! You're going to make me cum!"

The officer released Patrick.

Without pleasure, the cock throbbed with no restraint. There was no longer a police officer's hand wrapped around it.

Officer Gale removed Patrick's shirt, moved the clothes of his lower part of his teenage body out of the way. She forced the guy onto his back. Nude, the woman aimed her pistol at Patrick's face.

"Who owns your big cock?" Officer Gale said. "And if you tell me that you own that big fucking cock, I'm going to put a bullet in your dumb ass brain."

Patrick swallowed, took a breath that shook hard.

"You own my cock," he said as his cock throbbed. "Officer Gale owns my cock."

Gale moved onto her knees, Patrick watching her big tits the entire time. The woman moved the pink lips on her face against the tip of the hard cock. And then, much to Patrick's delight, she brought that erection into her wet and warm mouth. The young, thick shaft slid in and out of Officer Gale's mouth as her head bobbed up and down. Her tongue circled the head.

A groan left Patrick's mouth.

"Officer," he said.

As if the pleasure his cock was getting prevented him from talking too much, Patrick didn't say anything else.

Officer Gale moved her hand to the warm shaft and increased the tempo.

"I'm going to cum, Officer Gale!" Patrick said.

His quivering cock spurted a load of warm, sticky cum against the top of the police officer's mouth, and down the back of her throat.

Officer Gale swallowed that hot, boy cum.

Then another shot. It was just as big, if not bigger. Gale only just managed to keep her lips wrapped around the tip of Patrick's cock as he filled her mouth. Again, she swallowed his jizz with a wild greed. Patrick held the officer's head with his hands. She released her hand from his cock. Patrick bobbed her head up and down on his dick, fucking her warm mouth as he ejaculated more precious boy cum into her.

The teenage boy groaned as his body writhed on the ground of the woods.

Patrick let go of Officer Gale's head. And the police officer's pink lips continued sliding up and down the boy's long shaft. She swallowed again and again. Patrick's body kept moving and Gale had to concentrate to ensure his cock remained in her mouth. Before too long Patrick's body spasms subsided, but the woman kept sucking on his cock and enjoying the occasional shudder.

"You crazy fucking boy," Officer Gale said after she let his Patrick's stiff cock slide out of her warm, sweet mouth. "You shot that nice cum into my mouth. My husband would kill you if he know you did that."

Patrick did not give a fuck, simply put.

Officer Gale moved closer, stroked the big dick attached to Patrick as she straddled. Each stroke caused the woman's big tits to wobble. She kept stroking his cock, then let go of it. Officer Gale shuffled forward until her pussy pressed against the youthful cock.

"I'm going to fucking enjoy this, you young bastard!" Officer Gale said before lowering herself slowly onto Patrick's thick and hard pole.

"How does losing your virginity feel, bitch boy?" the police officer asked, Patrick a virgin no more.

"It feels pretty good, officer." Patrick said as his response, a precious warmth hugging his cock.

Gale pressed her big tits together.

Patrick's shaft sliding in and out of her snatch, the police officer released her huge tits and allowed them to bounce around without restraint as Patrick watched. As the mature woman bounced up and down on his rigid dick, the eighteen-year-old Patrick savored the warmth wrapped around his pleasured cock as it slid in and out of Officer Gale's amazing pussy. The sight of a beautiful law enforcement woman fucking him in the woods left him stunned but grateful.

How many more times would he have sex in his lifetime? He longed for a lot of sex in the future, especially sex that put him with the amazing woman known as police officer Gale.

"I'm going to cum, you young fucking bastard!" Gale shouted.

The young bastard's hard dick popped out of her snatch and slapped against his stomach. Gale shook hard and she squirted all over Patrick.

The female officer's hot cum splattered on him, Patrick went back to fucking.

"Give it to me, you cop fucker," Officer Gale said as her voice trembled. "Your young cock feels so good inside me, bitch. I need to feel your cum going deep inside me."

Those words sent Patrick over the edge. Within a few seconds his pelvis shook violently under the weight of the woman riding his cock. Cum rocketed out his cock, hot and hammering.

"Fuck!" Patrick grunted.

"Yes, young fucking bastard," Officer Gale said with obvious glee, boy cum shooting into her pussy.

Patrick switched his gaze to Officer Gale's tits. They swung around with a wonderful chaos as the woman bounced up and down. Her hands were on his chest, which gave her the leverage she needed to continue fucking his cock, as it spurted inside her.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Patrick groaned as his cum shot into Officer Gale again.

Patrick continued to empty himself into the lady cop. Her cunt flinched each time she felt his eighteen-year-old member spurting inside her. The boy's hot jizz leaked out of her pussy as his cock slid in and out. Gale's cum coated hole made squelching noises each time it swallowed Patrick's throbbing manhood.

Jane was seated on the sofa when Patrick went home. Like Patrick, the eighteen-year-old girl had brown hair and brown eyes. Her thin fingers grabbed popcorn from a bowl sitting next to her.

"Hey, Pat," Jane said after she swallowed the popcorn she had grabbed. She kept her gaze on the television's glowing screen. "How did walking in the woods with Leo go?"

"Fine!" Patrick said, speaking too fast.

He curled his fingers to form two fists, unclenched them two seconds later. His legs shook hard in his blue jeans. The male twin in the living room took a deep breath.

"It went fine," Patrick stated and shoved his hands into his pants pockets. "I'm going to be in my room."

Patrick took a step.

"Hold up," Jane said to him. She moved her gaze to his face. "I seen a spider earlier. When I finished grabbing one of your old shoes to kill it, I couldn't find it. It's still here somewhere, training, getting stronger."

Laughter left the former virgin's mouth.

"Okay, Jane," Patrick said. He shrugged, aware a spider was not a big deal. Patrick had lost his virginity earlier. He had lost it to a busty policewoman. The confidence flowing through him made it seem like he was powerful enough to lift huge boulders and hurl them over the tops of mountains. "It's just a spider. No big deal. Thanks for the heads-up, though."

A big smile made its arrival on the boy's face.

"Hey, what's going on?" Jane said before furrowing her brown eyebrows. She lifted popcorn from the blue bowl close to her, chewed, swallowed. "You're a bit too happy. Did you and Leo find buried treasure?"

Patrick's hard cock had found a wet pussy.

"No, sadly," Patrick said as his response. He moved his hands out the pockets of his pants. A yawn slipped out his mouth. "You know, I'm pretty tired. And since Mom and Dad are still going to be gone for the next couple of days, I'm going to take a nap."

Thank God Patrick's parents weren't home to scold him for going to bed before the moon was out. The man and woman who had created the twins were in Hawaii, vacationing.

12