Ptolemaic Philosophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Patrick was in his bedroom, he pondered on how he would get his cock into a pussy again. He had no girlfriend, that was a fact. And, much to his heavy disappointment, he was not one of those guys who fucked their own live-in sisters. Patrick had never seduced that housemate of his who doubled as a female sibling.

Some eighteen-year-old boys were sister fuckers.

Patrick was not.

The boy closed his bedroom door, didn't bother to lock it. He seemed invincible, a feeling that had came to him when he finished banging Officer Gale. He wouldn't mind seeing her again. He wouldn't mind having his cock surrounded by the sweet warmth that belonged to what Officer Gale kept hidden in her clothes.

With confidence that Genghis Khan might have had possessed, Patrick took off all his clothes and moved onto his bed.

Jane was still inside the house, but Patrick had the extreme urge to be a risk taker, not be concerned about what might happen if his sister found him sleeping in the nude.

That was power. It had to be power.

"Spider!" a voice said, waking Patrick. "And why are you naked?!"

Patrick shut his eyes. His cock, exposed to the air in the room, was hard.

Morning wood.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you I was going to sleep naked." Patrick replied, not bothering to hide the lower part of his body with the top sheet on his bed.

He opened his eyes and looked at his twin sister.

Jane wore nothing but a blue towel.

"Whatever," she said before moving to the spot near one of Patrick's old shoes. She lifted it off the wooden floor, moved onto the bed. "The spider is on the wall, near your headboard."

"Kill it," Patrick said. "I want to go back to sleep, so do it fast."

"I am, weirdo!" Jane replied, her frustration clear. "After I kill that thing, I'm going to get dressed and yell at you for not telling me you were going to sleep naked."

"Sorry, Jane." Patrick said, hoping an apology would make his sister lose some of that bitchiness.

The towel-donning Jane, seemingly fresh out of the shower, moved onto the bed. Patrick aimed his brown eyes at the spider on the wall, the brown arachnid not aware a teenage girl was going to squash it with an object that was much bigger than its body.

Jane moved closer.

"Close your eyes," she said when she stood above Patrick's bare stomach. "I don't want you seeing my area."

"All right." Patrick said before closing his eyes.

He figured he would have plenty of time to see many different pussies in the future. After all, he was still eighteen years old.

Patrick heard a shoe meeting the wall, Jane smashing the spider, fulfilling her duty to the world of people who hated spiders as much as people hated male incels.

"Okay, got it," Jane said as Patrick's eyes stay closed. "I'm going to flush th-!"

Patrick opened his eyes.

Jane was falling. The girl landed on Patrick.

"Shit! No!" Jane said, her voice shaking hard.

Warmth hugged Patrick's hard cock, the warmth coming from his own sister's pussy.

Yes.

This is what Patrick wanted. More pussy, even if that pussy belonged to his sister.

Finally, Patrick's cock was inside Jane. Whoever was the first creepy bastard to have an incestuous relationship with their sibling would be proud of Patrick.

"Get your penis out of me!" Jane said. Patrick shook his head and grabbed the towel wrapped around his sister's body, removed it, threw the blue object onto the floor. "What the hell are you doing?!"

Patrick ogled Jane's naked body. With trembling hands, he gripped her shoulders.

"You can't-" Jane starting saying.

"Shut the fuck up," Patrick told her.

The brother moved his sister onto her back and never wanted his sister's pussy heat to leave his cock.

"Stop!" Jane said as her brother fucked the hell out of her. "I'm your sister!"

"I know." Patrick said, listening as the bedsprings squeaked. He slapped one of Jane's jiggling tits. "Just shut up."

Patrick gripped Jane's throat, pumped away as he dominated the slim girl underneath him.

"You're so wet," Patrick said as he stabbed his hard dick into his sibling's pussy. "All of this can't be from the shower."

Arousal coating his cock, Patrick kept thrusting in and out, the wet dick and wet pussy making noises fill the air that brought a smile to Patrick's face. The warmth from Jane's restrained neck moving into his hand, a sweet heat holding his huge pole, Patrick shuddered and his dick erupted with thick cum that splashed against the insides of Jane's pleasing cunt.

"Fuck yeah!" Patrick shouted.

He released his hold on Jane's neck, pulled out of her used hole.

Tears left Jane's brown eyes.

"Jane, I'm so sorry," Patrick said. "Please, don't hate me."

Jane left the bedroom after putting on her towel.

Later, as the moon glowed against the home, a dressed Patrick headed into the living room, where Jane sat on the sofa.

"Jane, I-" Patrick started saying.

His twin sister scooted to the sofa cushion the greatest distance from him, as if Patrick drilled fear into her.

"Brothers don't fuck the shit out of their sisters," Jane said to the one who had his cock inside her in the morning. "They definitely don't do it against their will."

Patrick ran a hand through his brown hair, took a breath that trembled. He tapped his right foot against the floor, as if waiting for God to give him the best reply.

The monster manifested.

Standing out of Jane's view, the creature Patrick had seen near the woods opened its mouth. A red beam shot out of it and struck Jane.

The monster vanished.

"Shit," Patrick said before training his eyes on the television remote Jane held. "I'm going to take a walk."

He turned to the front door.

"No," Jane said when Patrick had his hand against the doorknob. "You're going to take me. You're going to fuck the shit out of your sister."

Patrick inhaled through his nose, exhaled a shaking breath through his mouth. His hands trembled. His legs shook hard in his blue jeans.

"I'm going to take a walk, Jane," the eighteen-year-old male twin said. "Take a cold shower or something."

A hand gripped the back of his neck. Jane forced her brother to sit on the sofa.

"If you don't fuck the shit out of me, I'm going to jam the remote up your ass." Jane said as a threat. She unbuckled Patrick's brown belt and soon had his pants down.

Patrick, despite all his noble ideals, had a hard, throbbing, fierce cock.

"Jane, don't!" Patrick said.

He had a changed mind. He didn't intend on fucking his sister. He had already felt her vagina around his penis earlier. That one time was enough to satisfy his incestuous urges for his entire life.

"Oh God," Patrick said when Jane took off all her clothes. She removed all of Patrick's clothes. "Jane, I really don't want you to do this."

"Shut the fuck up, sister fucker." Jane replied.

A frown crept onto Patrick's face. He deserved what his sister was going to do to him. After all, he had forced sex on her that morning.

Jane straddled him and lifted herself as high, reached under and guided Patrick's big cock into her. Jane was a great, amazing teenage girl, but she was also related to Patrick. And, against her brother's will, Jane moved the flesh and blood cock into her waiting pussy, her thin and warm fingers wrapped around the throbbing solid pole. The youthful Jane bobbed up and down on her brother, feeling him pushing deeper with each movement, giving her pleasure that she forced him to give her.

"Wow!" Jane said, the pleasure making her voice tremble. "You're really hard for your sister, gross pig. You dirty sister fucker."

"I'm not a sister fucker," Patrick said as he clenched and unclenched his fists, but it was obvious that he was a sister fucker, especially when he was fucking his sister at the moment.

Gripping Patrick's shoulders, Jane kept bouncing on her brother.

Much to his sick, sick dismay, the male twin found himself enjoying the feel of his sister's pussy heat.

It did indeed feel good.

"Touch me, bro," Jane demanded before moaning. "Show me some more affection. Don't be such a selfish dick right now."

"O-okay." Patrick said.

The boy with the cock ran his hands along Jane's soft and bare back. He planted a fierce kiss against her cheek, trying too hard. And his sister kept using him. Patrick wasn't a brother to Jane. Not anymore. He was a human dildo.

"My ass!" Jane said. "Put your hands on my butt."

Patrick moved his hands to the girl's ass. The warmth from it moved into Patrick's fingers and palms. He ran his hands along the curves of each of Jane's ass cheeks.

More moans left Jane's mouth.

"Good boy," Jane said and held the back of her brother's head. She ran her fingers through his brown hair strands, showing what seemed to be genuine gratitude. "Listen. Hear how wet I am."

It sounded like their mom stirred macaroni and cheese in the kitchen.

"You're really wet." Patrick stated.

Of course Jane was.

"And you're going to kiss me." Jane said.

She stopped her bouncing, brought her hands against Patrick's cheeks and kissed the boy. Sister pussy heat surrounding his cock, Patrick shut his eyes and savored the soft lips that were against his own.

Savored it.

Patrick moved his hands from Jane's ass to her warm sides.

Jane ended the kiss and continued using her brother's big cock. And Patrick had the longing to kiss his sister again, but he made the decision to relish the sight of the breasts on her chest that jiggled without restraint.

He switched his gaze, pinned it on Jane's alluring face.

His sister was indeed beautiful.

That much was true.

Jane rubbed her clit with the fingers attached to her right hand, giving herself more pleasure. Patrick watched, aware he had never seen his sister rub her clit before. He wished he had been there every single time she did it in the gone past. He wished she had been there each time he moved his hand back and forth on his hard cock.

Now, unknown to their parents, the twins were fucking each other.

"Don't play with your clit," Patrick said and moved Jane's hand. "I'll be doing that."

He played with his sister's clit, making her release a loud moan from her beautiful mouth. Patrick groped one of Jane's swaying breasts, pawing over it until he grasped the hardened nub of her nipples.

The girl quickened her pace, fucking her brother faster.

It was glorious.

"Yeah," Jane said. "Squeeze my nipple, you fuck! Shit! I'm going to cum!"

As his sister's pussy convulsed on his cock, Patrick groaned. It was like his cock was being milked by a true goddess. He could live in that moment for centuries if it were possible.

Jane's pussy erupted with girl cum. It coated her brother. Jane herself shuddered and gasped and grabbed Patrick's head with true love.

The boy's hot seed blasted into the pussy he loved so much, his cock pumping out a thick cum geyser deep inside his sister, followed by another one and another one. It seemed as if the big dick would never cease its blasting of precious cum. Patrick was aware it was now pointless to hurl spite at the fact he was a sister fucker, so he surrendered to that incestuous but glorious orgasm, allowing his load to pump deep inside the girl who had shared a womb with him eighteen years ago.

"Fuck!" the siblings said at the same time.

"I love you!" they both said.

A short moment after she stood on the living room floor, Jane watched Patrick's hot seed drip out of her pussy.

Patrick wrapped his arms around Jane's slim body. Jane hugged him back.

"We need to do this again," said the female twin. "Maybe tomorrow morning."

A big smile made its arrival on Patrick's face. He said, "I'll be waiting."

Jane took a post-sex nap after showering.

When Patrick was in the shower and hadn't turned the water on yet, a gentleness pressed against his bare back. He made no attempt to turn.

"Hey, kid," a voice said, sounding like a monster that had came from Earth's hidden depths. "I'm leaving you now. It wasn't so bad to see you fuck your sister."

The gentle touch moved off Patrick's back, vanishing.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
The Day My Brother... Marisol is taken unexpectedly by her brother before a shower.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Vitamin G Ch. 01 Conrad drugs his sister and has his way with her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hypnotizing My Ex-Pornstar Mum Billy finds the archived porn content of Lauren, his mum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Oblivious Sister Sneaky brother fucks his oblivious sister.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories