Pub Quiz Win Nets Bonus Prize

Story Info
Husband gives wife a special anniversary present-another man.
5.1k words
3.97
11.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bedtime stories number 5

My village pub hosts a quiz every Wednesday evening. In the winter only a dozen locals turn out, but summer numbers are swollen by campers from the nearby country park and other tourists. We'd moved to the village from London a few years ago. Most locals welcomed us, being incomers themselves. The exceptions were a few die hards who resented change. Their ringleader Brynn, my pub quiz nemesis, was perched on his usual seat at the bar when I walked in with my wife Valerie a few weeks ago.

"It's heaving in here tonight," I said to the landlord Gary, another outsider, but tolerated because he'd reopened the pub.

"You're just in time for the quiz, Vic. Sixty people have signed up. Teams of four, ten rounds of ten questions each, totting up after every round so we can have a league table. Plus, a couple of nice drink breaks," Gary winked. He worked hard and nights like these made his business viable. He pointed to a whiteboard with team names on it. All very official. "I guess you'll want to play. Brynn's got his usual cronies." Gary knew how to push my buttons. "Most people are teamed up. That couple over there are staying with us, I don't think they've got partners yet." I followed his gaze. Gary had half a dozen bed-and-breakfast rooms.

My wife already bagged the spare seats opposite the couple Gary pointed out. I took our drinks over and Val did the introductions. "This is my husband, Vic. Vic, this is Bob and Angela from Shropshire, they're touring the coast." They were the same age as us, somewhere in their early fifties. Bob an electrician and Angela a primary school teacher. Bob had salt and pepper hair and a stocky build. I guess you'd call him handsome in a lived in way. His smiling eyes appealed to women, at least they did to Val, although she was trying not to show it. He was trying not to stare at her large boobs, but doing a poor job. Angela was petite with fine features. As we chatted, she clipped up her long black hair to cope with the heat. A careless gesture that allowed me to admire her slender neck and arms. Her blouse pulled tight across her chest, nipples prominent. She caught me looking and blushed. We automatically turned to look at our partners, but they were talking twenty to the dozen and hadn't noticed.

Gary shouted last call for teams and I entered us as 'The Fantastic Foursome.' We all had a little smirk at the connotations.

Val rubbed her temples. She'd been having cluster migraines for days. She smiled and said she was okay. It was nice for us to get out for a change. A couple of drinks and another bloke chatting her up were helping to distract her from the pain.

Gary announced round one was geography. "No handicap questions about places in Wales nobody else has ever heard of," I said. There was general laughter, but a mutter from Brynn at the bar.

Bob picked up on it. "What's his problem, Vic?"

"Brynn doesn't like incomers. Wishes, it was still the 1960s. We had a stand up row in here a few months ago. I asked him who paid the wages of all the tradespeople doing up houses that had stood empty for years? There's no work for young people around here. If it were not for incomers retiring, the village would be on its arse."

"It's the same where we live," said Bob.

"Plus, he's a know all, but I've beaten him in every quiz where there's not questions about Lloyd George's grandmother, or Welsh scrum half's from the 1950s. Gary throws them in to keep his regulars happy, but it bugs me." I scowled in Brynn's direction.

"Looks like we've got a grudge match," said Angela.

"Oh, don't get him started," Val cautioned.

The quiz started. We huddled over the table to discuss our answers. A lot of eye contact going on. I felt excited with anticipation. I don't know of what. By halftime we were in third place, just two points off the lead. Unfortunately, the heat and the noise had got to Val and she winced, rubbing her aching head. I recognised the look.

She made her apologies. "I'm sorry, everyone. I thought they'd gone, but if I don't lie down in a dark, quiet place soon, I'll throw up. I don't want to spoil the fun. You stay, Vic."

It was a disappointment. I know Bob was especially sad to see Val get up to leave. We only lived around the corner, so I promised to come back after I'd escorted my wife home. I asked Gary to give me ten minutes before he started again. The bar was so busy he wasn't in a hurry to resume.

Back home I settled Valerie in bed with a glass of water and a cold face flannel. She said she'd caught it in time and would be ok. She insisted I go back to the pub and for the umpteenth time told me to give her apologies to Bob and Angela.

***

They asked after Val's condition when I returned. I reassured them sleep was the best cure. The next quiz round was pictures. Now we were three, I sat next to Angela so we could all look at the single sheet of images together. The warmth of her slender body between me and her husband was stirring my cock. It had been me and Angela who answered most of the questions before the break, and so it continued. She whispered into my ear before we scribbled our answers. Craftily, her tongue licked my earlobe, sending an electric shock through me. Bob didn't see it. He just smiled and topped up her drink from his. When we won that round it put us in the lead, Angela kissed me on the cheek and then as an afterthought kissed her husband.

"You must excuse Ange, she gets a bit handy when she's excited." Angela slapped her husband's arm in embarrassment and sent him to get more drinks.

"I think your flirting is getting your husband going," I said. "You're in for a busy night, Ange." She looked me straight in the eye. Her blue eyes were very sexy.

"Well, it is our anniversary today so I've come prepared for action." I followed her gaze. Her nipples were as hard as rocks. "Have a proper look before he comes back. Bob could not get enough of Val's tits earlier. I guess we all want something different from the usual occasionally." Angela's hand slid along my thigh and squeezed my hard cock.

Bob returned with the drinks and sensed something going on. I thought he'd be angry, but he just smiled. As he sat down, I noticed he also had a stiffy. I imagined if Angela had taken ill, and it was Val sandwiched between me and Bob, I'd experience an electrifying jolt of jealousy and arousal.

In the last two rounds, the lead swapped between The Fantastic Foursome and Brynn's Battlers. He beat us by one point. Brynn gloated from the bar, raising his pint in ironic cheers. Gary did the final checking of scores and announced there had been a mistake and it was a draw. I raised my pint back to him and his face looked like a smacked arse.

The tie break question was in five parts. It was about the deepest point in the world, the Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench, Western Pacific ocean. That was the first answer. Bob and Angela looked blank, but I knew this stuff from a documentary I had on DVD, but Brynn probably knew it too. The rest of the questions were typical, when, who, how, stuff. Afterwards Gary checked our scores, got his calculator out and converted miles to metres and checked again. Then he made his announcement. "Vic's beaten you, Brynn. He's even given me the name of the captain of the bloody ship." An enormous cheer went up and Gary called for quiet and read out our answers. I did him five-three. Angela gave a shriek of delight and threw her arms around me and kissed me full on the lips. I wanted to slip her the tongue, but I thought it was a too much in front of the whole pub and her husband.

"Well done, mate. I think you've got a quiz groupie there."

"Oh, don't get jealous, Bob. You'll get your prize later. I've told Vic it's our anniversary," said Angela. She gave him a full-blooded kiss.

Bob winked at me. "It's a tough job mate, but someone has to do it."

Gary waved my prize above the heads of the stampede for last orders. I went up to the bar and thought I'd be the bigger man. I found Brynn, stuck out my hand and said well-played. He didn't want to take it, but he'd look a prick in front of everyone, so he congratulated me. When I returned, Bob and Angela were animated. They looked up and smiled. "With my compliments for your anniversary." I presented them with our champagne prize in an ice bucket. Angela put her arms around my neck and this time she gave me the tongue. She was quick, so only Bob noticed. He smiled and shook my hand.

Gary shouted last orders and Angela offered to get them in before going to the loo. Two large whiskies appeared, but I didn't notice Angela return. The champagne had disappeared as well. I spent the next couple of minutes accepting congratulations from departing punters. One bloke said it was better when it was a grudge match and winked. I think most of the pub had the jist of my relationship with Brynn. I drained the last of my whiskey and said goodnight. "Enjoy your anniversary celebration, you lucky sod, Bob."

His phone beeped, Bob looked at the message and smiled. "Not so fast, mate. Your work isn't over yet." He showed me the screen and laughed at my reaction. It was from Angela. It said, 'I'm ready for you both now.' Underneath was a picture of her from the waist down. She was wearing black stockings and suspenders, and her shaven mound was prominent in tiny red kickers.

I looked at Bob. My heart was pounding. I would love nothing better than to fuck his wife. "Are you sure about this?"

He nodded. "I am. You noticed our little confab while you were at the bar. I suggested it to Angela, and she jumped at it. Like I say, you've got a fan there. Pity you wife had to cry off ill, I'd have loved to see those big tits." I looked hesitant and Bob ploughed on. "Vic, Ange and I have talked about this in the past. We agreed that if we met a couple we liked the look of we would, you know? Well, today we agreed. I've got to tell you Vic, the thought of seeing another man fuck Ange is such a turn on. Besides, don't you want to see her sweet pussy in the flesh?" Bob waved his phone in front of my eyes and it hypnotised me.

It took me all of two seconds to make up my mind. "Okay mate, I'm in, but if Ange bottles out, I will not force it." Bob nodded. "I need to make sure Gary does not see me go upstairs, I don't want word getting back to Val yet. I'll tell her in my own time. I'll say my goodnights to this lot, leave and come back in via the beer garden. What room are you in?" He showed me his key. "Looks like three is my lucky number."

A few drinkers loitering outside wanted to say well done for stuffing Brynn. It took three agonising minutes before I was standing outside their door. I knocked and Bob opened it cautiously, then seeing it was me and no one else was about, he opened it wide. Angela was sitting on the bed. She'd pulled her shoulder length black hair back in a high ponytail. She wore a lot of mascara and bright red lipstick, which coordinated with her black and red panelled strapless basque. It gave her small tits an impressive cleavage. She smiled at my stunned expression and stood up. A black lace suspender belt held black fishnet stockings with red ribbons on the clasps, and a tiny red satin triangle covered her cunt. The patch of dampness on her knickers added to my sensory overload.

"Give him a twirl, Ange." She did as instructed. I gasped. The black ribbon of her thong bisected the cheeks of her slim arse. She looked at me over her shoulder and lifted her foot. I noticed the five-inch heels and red soles on her black patent stilettos. They might have been Louboutin knock offs, but I wasn't about to phone Trading Standards.

"You look like a dream girl, Angela. Like the girl of my teenage dreams, anyway." She giggled at my compliment.

"She looks like a slut, you mean Vic, and I love it. I've told her we forbid our hostess to speak unless we ask her a question. She is here for our pleasure. Isn't that true slut?" Bob's throat was tight with excitement.

"Yes sir, to please both of you," said Ange.

I didn't know if this was a regular little role play of theirs, but I was more than happy to ad lib. Bob sat against the wall in a tub chair, I pulled the stool from under the dressing table and took it to the other wall. About ten feet separated us. "Well, what are you waiting for, slut? Serve the champagne before it gets warm. Tend to your husband first."

They both looked at me and smiled, happy I would play along. Ange poured two glasses and carried them on the small plastic tray used for storing the complimentary tea and coffee stuff. She presented one to Bob and sauntered like a slut across the room to me. "You move like you have wanted to be a whore all your life. Is that true?"

Ange leaned over to me and presented my glass on the tray. "It's all I've ever wanted to be, sir. It is all I am good for," she said.

"Oh, fuck Ange!" said Bob. This fantasy was working out better than he'd ever hoped it would.

Ange had a faraway look in her eyes, which I put down to the third of a bottle she'd already finished to give her Dutch courage. I sipped half a glass of champagne, took the rest in one gulp and held it in my mouth. I pulled her mouth to mine and clamped my lips over hers and expelled the champagne into her mouth. It took her by surprise and some dribbled down her chin onto her tits. I kissed her deeply, holding the cheeks of her arse in both hands. My fingers peeled her pussy lips open, and she gasped. "Later you'll swallow me properly, slut. Do you understand?"

Angela's chest was heaving. "Yes sir, I'll do it properly, I promise."

I gave her a slap on her arse. "Now see to your husband." She trolloped delightfully across the room in that artificial, one foot right in front of the other gait catwalk models use.

Bob removed her bra and dipped her tits into his refreshed glass before sucking them dry. He moved the g-string and inserted two fingers in her pussy. Ange moaned as he played insider her. She breathed heavily and Bob stopped. "Where are you manners, slut? You are here for our pleasure. Your lover's glass is empty." He turned her back towards me. We managed one more round trip before we'd undressed Ange to her stockings and suspenders. Me and Bob were still fully clothed.

I opened my legs wide and told her to straddle me. Ange hung on my neck as I spread my legs wider. Bob had an unobstructed view of her open cunt from across the room because I heard him moan when he saw it. I ignored his camera flash behind me. I kissed her mouth passionately and pinched her long nipples. Such a contrast to Val, who had lots of tit flesh but nothing you could hang your hat on. "I will make you come now, Angela. I've wanted to do this all evening, but I thought I'd only get the chance in my dreams. You are such a beautiful woman, Bob is the luckiest man alive."

She hung onto my neck and whispered into my ear. "Please make me come, Vic. I want you to be the first other man to make me come since I married Bob." I slid two fingers into her, searching for her G spot while my thumb lashed her clit like a window wiper. I felt her tremors and flashed my fingers across her open pussy.

"Vic, I'm coming. It feels different. Oh God no, stop." I felt the liquid and sped up. I trapped her body against me with one arm while my hand kept moving across her pussy. Angela rewarded me with an enormous squirt on the bedroom carpet. Bobs camera was flashing continuously and my flashing fingers splashed her juice on my trousers.

"Oh Vic, I've cum and pissed at the same time. I'm so sorry."

Bob's knelt behind her. His hand joined mine between her open thighs. Both coated in her secretions. "It's not piss Ange, you've had a squirting orgasm. I've tried to give you one for years. You clever girl. I watched that crafty bastard. I know what to do now."

Ange looked at our faces as we licked our fingers. She sniffed suspiciously at our hands until she was satisfied it wasn't piss.

"Ange, I think it time for you to fuck your husband, don't you?" I helped her off me. We guided Bob's numb legged wife to the bed and lay her down. Bob pulled his clothes off while I looked at her

"Are you happy Angela?"

"More than you'll ever know, Vic?"

Bob was naked now and thrusting between his wife's thighs. "Get the camera, Vic. On the dressing table. Set it to video." I found the expensive-looking DSLR and started recording. I turned all the room lights on rather than rely on the obtrusive flash. His cock was thick, but from the length of his thrusts I guessed it was not as long as mine. I took some video of the business end of things before moving around to catch their facial expressions. Ange's red soled high heels pointing in the air were a particular turn on for me.

It wasn't long before Bob warned he was coming. I got as close as I could and captured the ultimate moment. They regained their breath and Bob slowly pulled out. His cock was glistening with his wife's juices. He slumped back in the chair and I held her legs open. "Push for me darling," he said. Ange's mound pulsed, then his cum oozed from her lips. I spread them wide so you could see it in her hole. I waited until a long string of cum fell from them on the bedroom floor, then I handed the camera to him. Bob looked delighted.

I undressed and lay close to Ange on the bed. I told her how excited I was at watching her cum and the sight of her full pussy. She wanked me gently, smearing the exposed cock head with my pre cum.

"Thank you, Vic. I thought I would feel dirty, but you've made me feel wonderful. My pussy is sore for the but I want you so much. You cock is not as thick as Bob's, I might take you in my arse, if you are gentle."

"Ange, I'll be so gentle you won't know I'm there until I want you to. I'll take my time. Pull you knees onto your chest for me."

Bob had heard none of this, so our actions puzzled him. Ange's red and angry pussy splayed and Bob's cum trickled down the crack of her arse. It inhibited me, the prospect of tasting another man's cum for the first time, but her tight arsehole was worth it. The taste was not unpleasant. I ran my tongue around the hole and Angela twitched and panted. She pulled her arse cheeks wider, opening the hole.

Bob was on his feet. "You're going to let him fuck your arse, Ange? You don't like me fucking your arse. You say it hurts."

"I won't hurt her, Bob, I promise." Bob picked up the camera to capture the evidence. I teased the tip of my tongue into her ring while I fingered her spunky clit. Angle bucked, offering her arse to me. The heat and taste of her were incredible. I was enjoying my work. Angela's sphincter relaxed, so I leaned back and Bob filmed her gapping hole. I dipped two fingers in her pussy and massaged his goo around her hole before inserting them gently into her arse. Ange took a few moments to adjust, then she was pumping her hips to meet my fingers.

"Fuck me Ange, you look so sexy." Bob was right behind me with the camera almost on my shoulder.

Her thrusts became more urgent, I pulled my fingers out of her now gaping arse. Bob moaned as my cock slid into her spunky cunt. Ange was so warm and wet. I was pleased she grunted to accommodate my extra length. She gripped me tightly. I thrusted for a few moments to give myself a good coating before swapping holes. Bob captured that Kodak moment as I put my lubricated knob end to her shrinking hole. With the gentlest pressure, her arse hole ate my helmet. A dozen easy thrusts later, I was in her to the hilt. Bob was excited. "He's in you balls deep, Ange."

"It's lovely Bob, so lovely. I didn't know it could be this nice. You must learn."

My balls rose and my dick thickened. "Ange, I want you to come with me. Can you do that?" She nodded frantically. "Play with your clit, Ange. Like I did. Rub your fingers across it." I was on the brink now. My thighs had a mind of their own as they piston'd. I came in half a dozen heavy spurts. I pictured myself coating the lining of her arse. Ange froze on the edge, but when I pulled out the dam broke for her. She squirted again. Her flashing fingers made it a sprinkler. She splashed everywhere, including the camera.

12